April 28, 2024, 12:45:57 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #30 9/21/10 - 9/27/10  (Read 176200 times)
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #900 on: September 27, 2010, 01:25:17 AM »

Would it make sense Terri would park by a door she could easily wheel a stroller up a ramp? The double red doors with the ramp, where is that in relation to Kyrons classroom? Do we know where in the lot she parked?
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #901 on: September 27, 2010, 01:26:00 AM »

Just out of curiousity, WHO would benefit by Terri getting convicted for Kyron's disappearance?

Well if you mean an innocent Terri, then the one who is guilty I guess. What are you getting at?

Who would benefit if Terri was convicted of Kyron disappearing- just trying to expand the mind.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #902 on: September 27, 2010, 01:30:20 AM »

Just out of curiousity, WHO would benefit by Terri getting convicted for Kyron's disappearance?

Well if you mean an innocent Terri, then the one who is guilty I guess. What are you getting at?

Who would benefit if Terri was convicted of Kyron disappearing- just trying to expand the mind.

Kokoscat you are a brave monkey, not touching your post with a 10 foot pole. I will sit in my corner and watch though.

MK, Well I think a person trying to get revenge or a person who wanted something Terri had and needed her out of the way. I don't have any names however. 
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: September 27, 2010, 01:34:22 AM »

Well monkey pals, I am off to take my shower and go to bed. It was a long day, long, long day and I am tired! I hope tomorrow brings news of this little one found.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #904 on: September 27, 2010, 01:38:02 AM »

Hi all,

Been wondering about this guy.  We talked briefly about him before, when a monkey (Lucky7) posted his signed pic that was on Kyron's Wall Of Hope.  Lucky mentioned the 'boa' that the guy is wearing, and several of us thought that was a snake.  lol  Turns out it's a feather boa.  ?? 

Anyway, this guy is an "extreme midget wrestler", left his pic on Kyron's Wall, signed it, and below is a link to a pic of that pic.  Hopefully someone can figure out how to copy it, enlarge, and post it here.  Big enough to see? 

His 'real name' is Danny Campbell, he's from Portland Oregon, and has been a wrestler for 28 years.
In the wrestling business, he goes by the name 'Nasty Boy'. 

He wrote this on the pic that he left at Kyron's Wall of Hope:

"Nasty Boy and his peeps love you Kyron
I pray for you each and every day that u will come home safe and I will be able to let you come and watch me wrestle"

I'm very curious about who this guy is to Kyron.  Seems Kyron might have known him?  It's someone we haven't talked much about anyway.  Wonder if he is a friend of any of the adults in Kyron's life?  Remember the pic of the guy that we thought/think was on his knees pretending to be a 'little person'??  Maybe a friend of theirs or something?  In reading about extreme midget wrestling, I've read where many of these wrestlers are also into body-building.  Hmmm more body-builders!! 

Anyway, here's the link to the signed pic at Kyron's Wall of Hope:
http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t166/ubrmel/KYRONS%20WallofHope%2008%2015%202010/815wallofhope19.jpg

And here are some more links more pics and info about Danny Campbell, aka 'Nasty Boy':

http://www.pjstar.com/photos/x749205145/Extreme-Midget-Wrestling?page=0

http://www.pjstar.com/entertainment/x53548047/Center-of-attention

http://www.whig.com/story/news/Midget-Wrestling-preview-040810

Dear Wyks,

Thanks for your research and input.  Very interesting...

Here is the note from the wall of hope (I hope this works!):

A picture of Danny Campbell:

Photo of BP (impersonating a little person) & friend:

BP rocking out as a little person:

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #905 on: September 27, 2010, 01:40:42 AM »

Hi Wyks
I saw that too " the photo" of Boa Boy on Kyron's wall of Hope.
I found this by chasing his words written on his photo to Kyron
http://www.thenastyboys.net/

How he found " Kyron's wall of Hope" I don't know .. Maybe Terri know's of him, or he knows TH from her Body building days .. Or Kaine within the Gyms they frequented .. idk. 

this though, I think has something to do with Who met who, or who knows who .. that may know " yet won't speak" ...  because they don't want their personal's aired to the world..........  "ouch". Them NOT sure if its right for them to offer up even for Kyron. Because they would find themselves turned inside out .. and things they feel are personal of their past or present are not to be known by anyone but their inner circle. * Could it have to do with Kyron? what they could say? I again don't know, what I do believe though their own lives are within a Secret Society of Brothers within WWF/Body Building/etc... they are too old and too shattered to go buh bye for words " said" to anyone even just thoughts of mention for Kyron.. their legacy of once a career is all they have left. Sadly. Roids on Roids/Hormones/chems .. Anyone Recall Lyle Alzado? He was one of the worst abusers and lost his life to ? disease? I don't think his docs would ever state " he died from Roid abuse/illegal enhancement Drugs .. they would then be held liable.. just saying. 
http://espn.go.com/classic/biography/s/Alzado_Lyle.html

Weight Training when it is competition " zone" you have to be able to qualify. And for TH to go into Competition for 35 and Over - for a once in a life time.. Yes it is commendable, but what did she do to get there ..and why? 
for her to only compete One time and give up ..she came in 4th place for the Emerald. I would think with all her hard work it would make her want to " get tougher" to go further.. Not Quit..  But I think Terri is in it for the Blue Ribbon Each and Every Time she competes and if she does not rank ..she bails and moves on.. to her next conquest. Men included.
jmo ..

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #906 on: September 27, 2010, 01:42:11 AM »

Just my opinion, but I think this was either Terri H. gone crazy or a sexually motivated crime, with or without TH involved.

Shell, the forensic astrologers on WS all think it was a sexually motivated crime, too.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #907 on: September 27, 2010, 01:42:19 AM »

http://forums.radionewz.net/index.php?topic=151.0

Mechanical Room
I don't know if this school is heated by a boiler--I suspect is is, and this would be the way to get to it. This is at the back of the school, down the narrow stairway from the back playground. Soccer field is behind me. Front of the school to my right.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #908 on: September 27, 2010, 01:42:27 AM »

If my calculations are correct, Kyron would have been at Desiree and Tony's house the weekend of Terri's BDay party at the Mexican restaurant.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #909 on: September 27, 2010, 01:44:32 AM »

oo-oo-oops!  I'll try this again.  Yes, it does look like a feather boa.  All snake references are making me jump, though!  Sorry, this pic is HUGE.  Will have to scroll up, down all around :/

Interesting line of thought Wyks.  I wondered about BP's imitation of a little person when I first saw that pic in Blink last summer.  Hmmmmm.....

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #910 on: September 27, 2010, 01:47:38 AM »

Monkey King
What was the motive of any of these " women" who have killed their own children or anothers child..
Motive or a " pay off" after the fact .. I think for many is not even a thought. Its the power that they feel and pray for to keep, that they get away with it .........
Somethings just never make sense and never will..
I don't think any benefits are to be for anyone that purposely kills an innocent being ..
( Me not being Snarky, or telling you anything you do not know) .. me just saying .. 
I run to my corner now ...  don't hit me with nanners.
 Sad

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
crazybabyborg
« Reply #911 on: September 27, 2010, 01:54:40 AM »

I resized the picture, if it helps.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #912 on: September 27, 2010, 01:54:50 AM »

Who?

Anyone else who took Kyron so that the focus is off them.

Landscaper to out of revenge (if he actually lost a wife and children because of his involvement with Terri coming to light)

Anyone who might be involved with Terri/Kaine in a drug deal gone bad - I would suspect money, like not being paid money (debt) or not getting what they perceived to be their fair share (or "take") of the money...PAYBACK.

Anyone at all who would want Terri out of the picture for whatever reason:  whichs makes me think of "money" or "revenge" or "payback". 

Puzzler, MK & Monkeys,

I agree.  If Terri is innocent (at least of the actual murder or kidnapping), then whoever is guilty would want her prosecuted. 

However, (I'm ducking and flinching as I say this... please remember that I'm more in the mode that EVERYONE involved is GUILTY until proven innocent) -- two people come instantly to mind:

1.)  James.  If Terri is covering up for James, then even she would prefer prosecution to the truth.

2.)  Kaine.  If Kaine AND Terri are involved in Kyron's disappearance, but he made the first move to cast her as the guilty party, then proceeded to use his knowledge to convict her first when things got hairy?  This makes sense, too.  Especially looking at that email that he sent immediately out to his fellow Intel employees. 

Why would he contact Intel legal? 
Why would he advise everyone not to speak to the media right after his son's disappearance?

And later... why would he block coverage in Oregon's two largest newspapers?  (He claims it was because he didn't appreciate the way they were treating TH in the press -- WTH???)  Besides, I'd like to check the dates on this.  I think he may have still been blocking them after he filed.

Kokos...you bring up some interesting points. TY.  Also, let us know about those dates, please, if you locate them.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #913 on: September 27, 2010, 01:55:38 AM »

Monkey King
What was the motive of any of these " women" who have killed their own children or anothers child..
Motive or a " pay off" after the fact .. I think for many is not even a thought. Its the power that they feel and pray for to keep, that they get away with it .........
Somethings just never make sense and never will..
I don't think any benefits are to be for anyone that purposely kills an innocent being ..
( Me not being Snarky, or telling you anything you do not know) .. me just saying .. 
I run to my corner now ...  don't hit me with nanners.
 Sad

This monkey doesn't throw food!   

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #914 on: September 27, 2010, 01:58:24 AM »

Thanks for posting those pics, Kokos Cat!   

Yeah, I'm not so crazy about snakes either, lol.  When it was mentioned about maybe Kyron would leave the school if someone showed him a snake or something, got me to thinking about this guy again.  Not that he has a real boa, it's a feather boa.  But somehow the mere mention of boa put this guy into the snake category last time we all talked about it.  And I don't think we ever went back and made it clear that this is a feather boa.  Not the snaky kind.  Ewww. 

What could make a 7 yr old leave the school on such an important day for him?  Maybe someone promised him he was going to see this wrestler guy?  Just a thought.  Gosh, so many things could be promised him that might make him want to go off with someone.  Sigh.

It was nice of this guy to have left his signed pic for Kyron.  Am sure that would mean much to a 7 yr old.  Seems tho that he may know Kyron, or at least someone in his family maybe?   For this guy to have gone to Kyron's Wall, that seems important somehow.  At the least, supportive for the family. 

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #915 on: September 27, 2010, 01:58:42 AM »

Kokoscat you are a brave monkey, not touching your post with a 10 foot pole. I will sit in my corner and watch though.

MK, Well I think a person trying to get revenge or a person who wanted something Terri had and needed her out of the way. I don't have any names however. 

If anyone else took Kyron, "that person", would benefit it Terri were convicted.  It would leave that person (if guilty) free to go about and do as they please (scary thought).

Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #916 on: September 27, 2010, 01:59:33 AM »

Thanks for the resize CBB!!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #917 on: September 27, 2010, 01:59:37 AM »

BP .. Tanner's Dad is trying to be Funny ..with his Hand Jive and Guitar
The knees on the shoes ..

Tim Conway did that for years. "Dorf". and Brian's Mom is older than I am .. he could have picked that up from TV viewing etc or his friends... not anything to do with wrestling midgets or any reason  .. him just being funny on his own .. 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/OSqcfHIPhBg?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0" target="_blank">http://www.youtube.com/v/OSqcfHIPhBg?fs=1&amp;amp;hl=en_US&amp;amp;rel=0</a>

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: September 27, 2010, 02:00:21 AM »

I wonder if Kyron was one of those kids that came out to look at the planters.....

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #919 on: September 27, 2010, 02:08:01 AM »

Hi Wyks
I saw that too " the photo" of Boa Boy on Kyron's wall of Hope.
I found this by chasing his words written on his photo to Kyron
http://www.thenastyboys.net/

How he found " Kyron's wall of Hope" I don't know .. Maybe Terri know's of him, or he knows TH from her Body building days .. Or Kaine within the Gyms they frequented .. idk. 

this though, I think has something to do with Who met who, or who knows who .. that may know " yet won't speak" ...  because they don't want their personal's aired to the world..........  "ouch". Them NOT sure if its right for them to offer up even for Kyron. Because they would find themselves turned inside out .. and things they feel are personal of their past or present are not to be known by anyone but their inner circle. * Could it have to do with Kyron? what they could say? I again don't know, what I do believe though their own lives are within a Secret Society of Brothers within WWF/Body Building/etc... they are too old and too shattered to go buh bye for words " said" to anyone even just thoughts of mention for Kyron.. their legacy of once a career is all they have left. Sadly. Roids on Roids/Hormones/chems .. Anyone Recall Lyle Alzado? He was one of the worst abusers and lost his life to ? disease? I don't think his docs would ever state " he died from Roid abuse/illegal enhancement Drugs .. they would then be held liable.. just saying. 
http://espn.go.com/classic/biography/s/Alzado_Lyle.html

Weight Training when it is competition " zone" you have to be able to qualify. And for TH to go into Competition for 35 and Over - for a once in a life time.. Yes it is commendable, but what did she do to get there ..and why? 
for her to only compete One time and give up ..she came in 4th place for the Emerald. I would think with all her hard work it would make her want to " get tougher" to go further.. Not Quit..  But I think Terri is in it for the Blue Ribbon Each and Every Time she competes and if she does not rank ..she bails and moves on.. to her next conquest. Men included.
jmo ..

Yes, this guy's picture shows he has some muscles.  Body building - Kaine/Terri both into that...seems lately though Terri was not so much...Kaine's FB page - doesn't he have a lot of body builder friends? (I don't do FB)

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.