April 18, 2024, 04:26:02 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Obama's Domestic Military, Forming In A Community Near You? Dream Act?  (Read 1441 times)
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« on: September 21, 2010, 07:46:14 AM »

How many new wars is Obama planning?  How long will he keep the present ones going? 

The DREAM Act will materially expand the pool of individuals qualified, ready and willing to serve their country in uniform.  Of the 50,000 youth coming of age every year in the terrible predicament of being ineligible to work, enlist, or receive federal financial aid to attend college, many of those are not yet ready to pursue full time education. Military service is a highly appealing way to better themselves, give back to their country and earn their residency and eventually citizenship. I have no doubt many of these enlistees will be among the best soldiers in our Army.

http://www.laprogressive.com/immigration-reform/military-dream-act/

Rep. Luis Gutierrez was just on FOX this morning saying there would be 1 million new members of the military after this act passes.

Who's going to pay for that?  Is that in the budget that hasn't been released yet?

What about all those people already in the military?

Are these illegal aliens the seeds of Obama's well armed domestic army? 

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
WhiskeyGirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 07:47:36 AM »

Will Obama's new military machine replace the state National Guard that already exists?  Destroy another piece of our independence?

No need for a gun for protection because Obama's domestic army is coming to your town?

All my posts are just my humble opinions.  Please take with a grain of salt.  Smile

It doesn't do any good to hate anyone,
they'll end up in your family anyway...
Pages: 1   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.