March 29, 2024, 12:39:19 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 277584 times)
Treehouse
Scared Monkey

« Reply #100 on: September 26, 2010, 03:00:05 PM »

At the end of the day you don't disrespect the mother whose daughter was murdered.  She has every right to live her life as she sees it.  It is her right to make the decision to go and see that animal in prison.  She wakes up in the morning thinking about her daughter and she goes to sleep thinking about her daughter.

Just because others had a similar plan and they think she messed them up I say tough sh!t on you.

No body has a right to bash her for trying to find out some ounce of truth as to what happened to her daughter.

Perfectly said. All I can add is a hearty AMEN.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #101 on: September 26, 2010, 03:37:10 PM »

I wonder if the "former ambassador" that the Kalpoes called in to help secure their visa
was old man Merriweather?

hmmmm...could be

I found it interesting that I didn't see a single picture of John Merryweather at his grandson Herbie's recent wedding. 

I don't think his family likes him either.  jmo   

I'm sure he looks older now...
http://www.myspace.com/pmerryweather/photos/23755064
John Merryweather

Herbert (Herbie) and Carolina Merryweather

Finally know what Herbert Merryweather looks like!   

Herbert and Francine Merryweather

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #102 on: September 26, 2010, 04:03:24 PM »

VAN SUSTEREN: " you're going to get the Kalpoe brothers under oath at a deposition and ask them lots of questions, so maybe you'll get information then."
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,276715,00.html

August 23- 25 2010 - KALPOE DEPOSITIONS

approx 20 days later -

September 16, 2010 - Beth in Peru with Peter deVries, visits Joran at Castro Castro prison.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #103 on: September 26, 2010, 05:03:03 PM »

At the end of the day you don't disrespect the mother whose daughter was murdered.  She has every right to live her life as she sees it.  It is her right to make the decision to go and see that animal in prison.  She wakes up in the morning thinking about her daughter and she goes to sleep thinking about her daughter.

Just because others had a similar plan and they think she messed them up I say tough sh!t on you.

No body has a right to bash her for trying to find out some ounce of truth as to what happened to her daughter.

Agree.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #104 on: September 26, 2010, 06:00:50 PM »

Again, looking for something else...came across this.

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_result.afp?KeyValue=34198

Close · Aruba, September 26th, 2010

Only valid if accordingly signed by the Aruba Chamber of Commerce & Industry - J.E. Irausquin Blvd. 10, Oranjestad, Aruba.

Appearing in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry in ARUBA since 16 MARCH 2005 under serial number 33144.0 is the company with the tradename:

JEM INDUSTRIAL SERVICES N.V.

Business address   SASAKIWEG Z/N, ORANJESTAD WEST
Legal form   LIMITED LIABILITY COMPANY
Name of the company   JEM INDUSTRIAL SERVICES N.V.
Statutory seat   ARUBA
Date of incorporation   14 MARCH 2005

Authorized capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 50,000.00
Issued capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Paid up capital   ARUBAN FLORINS 10,000.00
Fiscal year   01 JANUARY thru 31 DECEMBER
NOT IN POSSESION OF A BUSINESS ESTABLISHMENT LICENCE

DIRECTORS - AUTHORIZED PERSONS AND CORPORATE BODIES - SUPERVISORY BOARD:

MANSUR, JOSSY ELIE;
Born in   VENEZUELA, PUERTO CABELLO on 22 JUNE 1962
Nationality   DUTCH
Position   MANAGING DIRECTOR
Effective   14 MARCH 2005
Authority   FULL

OBJECTIVE (S) OF THE COMPANY

1. A. TO SERVICE AND ALL KINDS OF SERVICES FOR REFINERIES, OIL, CONDENSATE & gas INDUSTRIES AND MINERAL INDUSTRIES FOR THE PROCESSING OF ANY PRODUCT OR ANY PRODUCT AND OF THE SURFACE AND THE ESTABLISHMENT AND OPERATION OF LIKE OR ALLIED INDUSTRIES;
B. TRADE, INCLUDING THE GREAT, SMALL, IMPORT AND EXPORT, AGENT HOURS AND COMMISSION TRADE IN ALL TYPES OF CHEMICALS AND OIL PRODUCTS. Condensates, GAS, MATERIALS, MINERALS AND THEIR DERIVATIVES;
C. STORING, PROCESSING AND TRANSPORT OF OIL AND CHEMICAL, condensates, GAS, MATERIALS, MINERALS AND THEIR DERIVATIVES;
D. PROVIDE THE CONSTRUCTION WORK OF ALL KINDS, MAINTENANCE, REPAIR WORK, EXERCISE AND WORKING AND THE MAINTENANCE OF REFINERIES, OIL AND CONDENSATE & gas INDUSTRIES FOR PROCESSING OF ALL TYPES OF MINERAL PRODUCTS;
2. A. THE ACTION AS CONSTRUCTION AND PROJECT LEADER IN GENERAL, IN PARTICULAR OF INDUSTRIAL, COMMERCIAL and residential;
B. DESIGNING, MAKING DISHES, MAINTAIN, RENOVATE ---, MAINTENANCE, PAINTING AND DISMANTLING RENOVATE, CONDUCT, AND TO CARRY OUT COMMERCIAL and residential;
C. THE DIRECT OR INDIRECT INVESTMENT OF FUNDS IN REAL ESTATE AND ITS DUTIES, THE
ACQUISITION, POSSESSION, rent, lease, rent, lease, FRAGMENTATION, drainage, DEVELOPMENT,
IMPROVE WORKING, CONSTRUCTION, SELL OR OTHERWISE DISPOSE, mortgage or otherwise encumber real estate and - Establishment of infrastructure works including roads, PIPES AND SIMILAR ARTICLES OF REAL PROPERTY;
D. PROVIDE THE BROKER TO THE FULLEST SENSE;
E. TRADE IN CONSTRUCTION MATERIALS AND machineries, ESPECIALLY WHEN REQUIRED MATERIALS AND machineries DEVELOPING LAND AND CONSTRUCTION PROJECTS;
F. THE RENT, RENT, LEASE AND MACHINERY IN ACTION, LIGHT AND HEAVY EQUIPMENT, VEHICLES, CONSTRUCTION EQUIPMENT, MILLS, ENGINES, GENERATORS AND ALL OTHER HEAVY AND LIGHT CONSTRUCTION PLANT AND CARRYING OUT THEIR REPAIRS;
G. THE MARKETING OF PROPERTY AND TO GIVE ADVICE ON REAL PROPERTY TRANSACTIONS;
H. TRADE - INCLUDING THE SMALL, GREAT, IMPORT AND EXPORT, TRANSIT, AGENT HOURS AND COMMISSION TRADE - IN ALL TYPES OF REFRIGERATION TECHNICAL EQUIPMENT, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED AIR CONDITIONER, REFRIGERATOR AND FREEZER MODELS, WATER COOLING MACHINE HOURS, RESTAURANT EQUIPMENT, AIR PRINTING MACHINERY, HOOD, ELECTRICAL MATERIALS AND MECHANIC ARTS AND DESIGN, AND LAYING AND ANCHORING TO THE - TECHNICAL ADVICE ON COOLING AND ELECTRICAL INSTALLATIONS;
3. A. THE GRANTING OF ADMINISTRATIVE AND ACCOUNTING SERVICES AND THE COMPANY GIVING ECONOMIC AND TAX ADVICE;
B. MANAGING ASSETS AND CAPABILITIES;
C. KEEPING THE MONITORING AND REPRESENT THE INTERESTS OF THIRD PARTIES ON FINANCE, ECONOMIC, TECHNICAL AND ADMINISTRATIVE TAX MATTERS;
D. THE PROVISION OF SERVICES AND SERVICES IN GENERAL AND IN PARTICULAR THE PROVISION OF SERVICES TO INDIVIDUALS AND COMPANIES ESTABLISHED IN ARUBA IN APPLICATIONS FOR WORK AND RESIDENCE PERMITS;
4. A. ON YOUR OWN NAME AND FOR THE OWN REKENINGUITOEFENEN Establishment in the broadest sense of the word;
B. OWN NAME AND ON THEIR OWN ACCOUNT OF ONE OR MORE OPERATING CAFÉ-RESTAURANTS AND / OR FAST FOOD PLACES;
C. THE PREPARATION AND DELIVERY OF FOOD SALES - AND THE SALE OF BEVERAGES, AND THEN TAKES NON-ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGES IN GENERAL OFF - EXERCISE of a "catering company";
D. THE ABOVE LISTED IN PARAGRAPH 4 TO THE EXTENT REQUIRED WILL BE IN COMPLIANCE WITH THE TERMS OF THE LICENCE REGULATION
5. THE PROVISION OF SERVICES IN THE FIELD OF SECURITY AND SURVEILLANCE BY THE DELIVERY OF Guard BOTH POST AND IN A SURVEILLANCE PLAN, PROVIDE DOOR SERVICES, THE PROVISION OF SUPPORT FOR HEAVY AND VALUABLE TRANSPORT ON THE ROADS, THE SUPPLY OF CLEANING WOMEN FOR DAMAGE SENSITIVE PLACES AND SPACES, THE PROVISION OF SERVICES IN THE FIELD OF MONEY AND VALUABLE GOODS TRANSPORT;
6. The operation of a PARTY, ENTERTAINMENT AND RECREATION CENTRES IN ITS FULLEST EXTENT HOLDING include BUT NOT LIMITED FAIRGROUND, SHOOTING RANGE, racecourses, ice skating, SLIDES, boating lakes, playgrounds and GARDENS, NIGHT CLUBS, PARTY ROOMS, COCKTAIL LOUNGE, MEETING PLACES, MUSIC ROOMS ROOMS, bumper cars and OTHER MECHANICAL DRIVEN MOVING OBJECTS FOR ENTERTAINMENT AS TURNING MILLS AND MISCELLANEOUS MOVING CREATURES;
7. THE PROVISION OF GUARANTEE AND OTHER WARRANTIES AND TRANSFER OF OWNERSHIP OR PROPERTY OR IN FIDUCIAIRE TRUST or mortgaging, pawn or otherwise OF FUNDS, AND ANY OTHER SECURITY FOR THE PAYMENT OF THE DEBTS OF THE COMPANY AND THE LIABILITIES OF THIRD PARTIES , WHETHER OR NOT TO CONTRAPRESTATIE;
8. INVESTING THE ASSETS OF ITS SECURITIES AS PART OF SHARES AND OTHER SECURITIES ENTITLEMENT, BONDS AND OTHER INTEREST-BEARING DEBT IN WHAT NAME AND IN ANY FORM WHATSOEVER;
9. THE BENEFIT OF DIRECTORS, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES AND / OR FORMER EMPLOYEES OF THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES, AND / OR THEIR SURVIVORS CLOSING: annuity, ANNUITY CONTRACTS AND AGREEMENTS OF PENSION WITH AN INSURER IN POSSESSION OF A AUTHORIZATION REFERRED TO IN ARTICLE 5 OF THE FIRST PARAGRAPH OF THE NATIONAL ORDINANCE REVIEW INSURANCE;
10. BUILDING AND ENSURE FOR PENSION AND BENEFITS TO MAKE THE DIRECTOR OF SHAREHOLDERS OF THE COMPANY OR ITS AFFILIATES, AND THEIR SURVIVORS;
11. THE ACTION AS Finance and mediating in THE CREATION OF FINANCING OF VARIOUS TYPES OF TRANSACTIONS. ,
12. THE COMPANY CAN PROVIDE SUB 11 ACTIVITIES LISTED ONLY IN SUCH A WAY THAT IS NOT AS CREDIT UNDER ARTICLE 1 - 1 OF THE NATIONAL ORDINANCE CREDIT CONTROL SUBSTANCE MAY BE CONSIDERED. ALSO IT IS EXPRESSLY PROHIBITED, UNLESS EXEMPTION OF THE STEPS CLEARLY IN ARTICLE 48 OF THE NATIONAL ORDINANCE TO PROVIDE SUBSTANCE CONTROL CREDIT;
13. PARTICIPATE IN IT, TO GRANT AID OR IN ANY WAY TO CARE, OR THE EXPORT ADMINISTRATION ON THE REPRESENTATION OR REPRESENT OTHER COMPANIES, COMPANIES AND LEGAL PERSONS, REGARDLESS OF THE PURPOSE DEFINITIONS
14. THE PERFORMANCE OF ALL DUTIES AND ALL ACTIONS WHICH THE FOREGOING THE MAXIMUM SENTENCE CONNECTED, RESULTING or conducive MAY.

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Miami/mansur-jossy-elie-7438845.aspx

http://www.corporationwiki.com/Florida/Miami/jemex-corporation-3281803.aspx

This may not be related, but the name of the company is the same:
 (States that it is a woman owned business)

http://www.manta.com/c/mmlsj42/jem-industrial-services-inc

Maureen Jabaley
President

http://www.governmentcontractswon.com/department/defense/jem_industrial_services_inc_141415039.asp?yr=04

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #105 on: September 26, 2010, 06:03:15 PM »

http://www.facebook.com

A person with a body like Anita should not be wearing that thing. Does she think she's sexy, she is almost falling out of it on top and the skin sun damage is awful looking.  In her case, something like a burka would be becoming.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #106 on: September 26, 2010, 06:32:04 PM »

I agree Kat_gram!   

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #107 on: September 26, 2010, 08:17:56 PM »

The Remaining Targets?

Debbie (BFN)
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #820 6/10/09 -
« Reply #598 on: June 18, 2009, 11:29:24 PM »»

Okay... there was/is no conspiracy with the Persistence.  Louis, John, Tim and Dave are trying to get the funds to complete the search on the targets.... they are working together.. 

Slam me, bash me, I don't care, but it is the truth.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5127.msg845027;topicseen#msg845027

No Relevance

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

oceanexploration
:  Several hours of footage were of other (ROV) dives on other targets. None were of any relevance. Most targets were of peculiar coral pinnacles, man-made debris, and ship wrecks. (03/03/08)

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2668.msg360047;topicseen#msg360047

Kyle Kingman: The logs are in a safe somewhere. John and Ryan Poff (one of John's project managers) knows where it is. I can't get copies of the logs at this time. Perhaps in a few months. The target locations are in the safe, although I also have them in a safe spot.  I don't care about the other targets though. I don't think any of it is of any potential interest. Mainly junk, coral, and debris. (06/28/08)

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #108 on: September 26, 2010, 08:40:19 PM »

http://www.facebook.com

A person with a body like Anita should not be wearing that thing. Does she think she's sexy, she is almost falling out of it on top and the skin sun damage is awful looking.  In her case, something like a burka would be becoming.

Old women should just not show their TaTas in public.  If that dress slips a little more those
things will hit her knees. Monkey Devil!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #109 on: September 26, 2010, 08:50:54 PM »

Old women should just not show their TaTas in public.  If that dress slips a little more those
things will hit her knees. Monkey Devil!

crazybabyborg
« Reply #110 on: September 26, 2010, 09:20:06 PM »

It's just Anita in her perpetual state of confusion. Instead of rolling up her hair at night, I'm sure she rolls up those ta-tas. I don't know what she does to her hair; stick her finger in a light socket?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #111 on: September 26, 2010, 09:34:34 PM »

It's just Anita in her perpetual state of confusion. Instead of rolling up her hair at night, I'm sure she rolls up those ta-tas. I don't know what she does to her hair; stick her finger in a light socket?

Anita Hugen Huge-one needs to get those mammary glands strapped back into place with a good minimizer/support bra.  She knows about the existence of brassiere's, since she showed us and the world the one she was wearing under the infamous brown see-thru blouse she wore before. Monkey Devil!
« Last Edit: September 26, 2010, 09:36:05 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
crazybabyborg
« Reply #112 on: September 26, 2010, 10:29:35 PM »

You mean this one, Muffy??

(Not my fault, Muffy brought it up!)     

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #113 on: September 26, 2010, 10:30:35 PM »

I wonder if the "former ambassador" that the Kalpoes called in to help secure their visa
was old man Merriweather?

hmmmm...could be

I found it interesting that I didn't see a single picture of John Merryweather at his grandson Herbie's recent wedding. 

I don't think his family likes him either.  jmo   

I'm sure he looks older now...
http://www.myspace.com/pmerryweather/photos/23755064
John Merryweather

Herbert (Herbie) and Carolina Merryweather

Finally know what Herbert Merryweather looks like!   

Herbert and Francine Merryweather

I can't get over how much Carolina and Francine look alike, right down to their dress, hair, and earring styles.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #114 on: September 26, 2010, 10:33:33 PM »

Agree.

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #115 on: September 26, 2010, 10:45:10 PM »

She is in mourning.  She lost her husband, her son is in jail after murdering 2 women, extorting the mother of one of his victims, drugs, alcohol, you name it, her other son is in another country, and she is lonely and depressed.  Cantcha tell?

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #116 on: September 26, 2010, 10:47:39 PM »

Anita Hugen Huge-one needs to get those mammary glands strapped back into place with a good minimizer/support bra.  She knows about the existence of brassiere's, since she showed us and the world the one she was wearing under the infamous brown see-thru blouse she wore before. Monkey Devil!

Maybe she was so embarrassed that the world saw her bra, she decided to never let it happen again, and threw them all out.

There is nothing wrong with that picture, it looks like she has them strapped down under the belt she is wearing around her waist.

I believe in miracles!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #117 on: September 26, 2010, 11:04:33 PM »

She is in mourning.  She lost her husband, her son is in jail after murdering 2 women, extorting the mother of one of his victims, drugs, alcohol, you name it, her other son is in another country, and she is lonely and depressed.  Cantcha tell?

It's the Aruban system of mourning. We don't understand their systems.   
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #118 on: September 26, 2010, 11:08:04 PM »

Maybe she was so embarrassed that the world saw her bra, she decided to never let it happen again, and threw them all out.

There is nothing wrong with that picture, it looks like she has them strapped down under the belt she is wearing around her waist.

Shell
Monkey Junky

« Reply #119 on: September 26, 2010, 11:11:07 PM »

Natalee never had any kind of a real investigation from Aruba or otherwise as this was such a simple case from the start---garden variety punks involved.  Nothing at all unusual sadly in what happened.  Anyone with half a brain should have been able to collect evidence and solve it within a week as Beth gave them all the answers the first 48 hours.

There was never any intention to prosecute Joran at all.

And now after five long years, the is no "case" and no "investigation" for Beth to harm in any way.

Those claiming to the contrary are just lying some more.  You can't mess up what doesn't exist in the first place.

That's why these two should have just kept their big mouths shut and any thoughts of disapproval they had about Beth to themselves.  Surely they don't think after this long we are going to fall for the old "investigation in progress--film at 11!" routine!

Nothing even remotely exists in reality that it's even possible for Beth to mess up and I find my intelligence insulted for anybody to even suggest that there is.

I agree with your entire post Anna.

I agree also.

Can't mess up something that never existed.

And we all know - there was never going to be a true and impartial investigation into the investigation.

All that did was clear the guilty.

The history has been written on this case and it's about about corruption.

Oh, I do like that word...corruption...when associated with Aruba. Sounds so ....ugly. Aruba= corruption and Joran VDS.

*Avatar courtesy of CBB, a very talented and sweet monkey. Peaches and 2NJ, may you rest in peace. You will never be forgotten.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.