April 25, 2024, 10:47:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 279471 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #140 on: September 27, 2010, 01:09:21 AM »

I want to know how Dilma Arends Geerman knew that Joran was pre-warned about Beth
and Peter coming to Castro Castro.

If it is true that he was pre-warned, who told him?

My guess would be that Dilma's just lying again.   

But since the visit was done through the proper procedures, I guess maybe a guard could have warned him she was coming.  If so, couldn't he have just refused to see her?  Or if he wanted to see her, wouldn't he have arranged for his lawyer to be there for the conversation?

More than likely Dilma (and her bff Anita) just want everyone to think that somebody one-upped Peter R. DeVries and Beth Holloway. (they can keep on dreamin'...it ain't happenin')  She didn't say how much pre-warning he had, could have simply been five seconds before he was face to face with them.  Just time enough for him (while crapping his pants) to pull his lawyers card that he was using for a book mark in his most recent "novel" out to give them.   

JMO

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #141 on: September 27, 2010, 01:13:48 AM »

I want to know how Dilma Arends Geerman knew that Joran was pre-warned about Beth

But since the visit was done through the proper procedures, I guess maybe a guard could have warned him she was coming.  If so, couldn't he have just refused to see her?  Or if he wanted to see her, wouldn't he have arranged for his lawyer to be there for the conversation?

More than likely Dilma (and her bff Anita) just want everyone to think that somebody one-upped Peter R. DeVries and Beth Holloway. (they can keep on dreamin'...it ain't happenin')  She didn't say how much pre-warning he had, could have simply been five seconds before he was face to face with them.  Just time enough for him (while crapping his pants) to pull his lawyers card that he was using for a book mark in his most recent "novel" out to give them.   

JMO

I think it was Maximum Highness that said they had to take him out to the visitor's room kicking
and screaming.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #142 on: September 27, 2010, 01:39:34 AM »

JMO

I think it was Maximum Highness that said they had to take him out to the visitor's room kicking
and screaming.

Exactly.   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #143 on: September 27, 2010, 01:54:31 AM »

JMO

and screaming.

Exactly.   

He always seems to be kicking when he is upset.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #144 on: September 27, 2010, 01:56:11 AM »

The lady doth protest too much. And that's all I'm gonna say right now.

"They call Alabama the Crimson Tide"
Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
crazybabyborg
« Reply #145 on: September 27, 2010, 02:02:17 AM »

Hi Spooky!!   

I would love to have been a fly on the wall whenever it was that Joran realized he was about to sit down across from Beth!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #146 on: September 27, 2010, 02:03:32 AM »

http://www.nypost.com/p/news/international/natalee_face_off_gYxTwPd7wU8tfJZSfkITiN

an angelic monkey

crazybabyborg
« Reply #147 on: September 27, 2010, 02:10:24 AM »

I love the picture, TM!!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #148 on: September 27, 2010, 02:10:59 AM »

Hi Spooky!!   

I would love to have been a fly on the wall whenever it was that Joran realized he was about to sit down across from Beth!

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #149 on: September 27, 2010, 02:16:03 AM »

Yes, thanks, Magnolia, I am feeling a bit better.  When I have one problem, it makes the others  worse, etc. but hope to be feeling much better especially next week.  The ole week to ten days schedule.

But for me the bottom line is I heard what I heard and think what I think and know what I know.  I know what I heard.

It sure does seem some of these men go to Aruba to look for Natalee and get to having one heck of a good time, too.  Odd, that.  Makes me wonder just what the big attraction there really is.  I mean, those manmade beaches are certainly not peculiar to Aruba so has to be something else.

Oh, well.  I am certainly glad Beth took some steps to counter the THREE books being written currently as revisionist history on this tragedy.

At least some one is trying to keep the record straight and the truth out there.

I am truly looking forward to seeing what she and Peter dV have produced in this regard.  Would still love to see the expression on Joran's mug when he saw her there, lol.

Make that 4 books. Didn't Rob just tell us that TJ is currently writing a book too? Gee, what a coincidence 
Oops, I said I wasn't gonna say anything else right now. It's this big fat mouth of mine that has no off button or filter.
But while I'm here lemme just say that blind defense of anyone at this point is disgusting. Like you said Anna, we know what we know, we know what we heard, and we all know the truth. No one can distract us from it. NO ONE

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #150 on: September 27, 2010, 02:33:41 AM »

I love the picture, TM!!

Thanks CBB!  

spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #151 on: September 27, 2010, 02:49:44 AM »

Hi Spooky!!   

I'm all caught up now!
Love you so much CBB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! an angelic monkey

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
spooky112483
Monkey Junky

« Reply #152 on: September 27, 2010, 02:51:34 AM »

Hi Spooky!!   

I'm all caught up now!

and you too Texasmom!!!!! 

Arubagate2005
Go Lakers!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #153 on: September 27, 2010, 03:31:52 AM »

I looked at TES's tax records for 2007, last year filed.
http://www.nonprofit-compensation.com/NPO/index.cfm?FuseAction=NPO.Summary&EIN=760664878&BMF=1&Cobrandid=2&Syndicate=No
Hope I copied that link correctly.
He takes in way less, $ 336,000 in donations for 2007 than I would have guessed. About 50 % goes to search expenses, the other half goes for keeping the lights on. There are no big salaries paid to anyone.
Comparatively to earlier years, they do better each successive year.
Back to that dress Anita is wearing, she looks slightly tipsy, wouldn't like to see it walking or moving around in that outfit.

Thanks kat_gram!   

Professional fundraising fees?  $0 2005, $60,800 2006, $34,500 2007 

Anyone have any idea what those charges would actually be for?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #154 on: September 27, 2010, 03:34:31 AM »

Hi Spooky!!   

I'm all caught up now!

and you too Texasmom!!!!! 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #155 on: September 27, 2010, 03:42:38 AM »

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #156 on: September 27, 2010, 04:56:03 AM »

http://www.nonprofit-compensation.com/NPO/index.cfm?FuseAction=NPO.Summary&EIN=760664878&BMF=1&Cobrandid=2&Syndicate=No
He takes in way less, $ 336,000 in donations for 2007 than I would have guessed. About 50 % goes to search expenses, the other half goes for keeping the lights on. There are no big salaries paid to anyone.
Back to that dress Anita is wearing, she looks slightly tipsy, wouldn't like to see it walking or moving around in that outfit.

Thanks kat_gram!   

Paying people to speak at the fundraisers or in their behalf?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #157 on: September 27, 2010, 06:19:38 AM »

Yes, thanks, Magnolia, I am feeling a bit better.  When I have one problem, it makes the others  worse, etc. but hope to be feeling much better especially next week.  The ole week to ten days schedule.

But for me the bottom line is I heard what I heard and think what I think and know what I know.  I know what I heard.

It sure does seem some of these men go to Aruba to look for Natalee and get to having one heck of a good time, too.  Odd, that.  Makes me wonder just what the big attraction there really is.  I mean, those manmade beaches are certainly not peculiar to Aruba so has to be something else.

Oh, well.  I am certainly glad Beth took some steps to counter the THREE books being written currently as revisionist history on this tragedy.

At least some one is trying to keep the record straight and the truth out there.

I am truly looking forward to seeing what she and Peter dV have produced in this regard.  Would still love to see the expression on Joran's mug when he saw her there, lol.

Make that 4 books. Didn't Rob just tell us that TJ is currently writing a book too? Gee, what a coincidence 
Oops, I said I wasn't gonna say anything else right now. It's this big fat mouth of mine that has no off button or filter.
But while I'm here lemme just say that blind defense of anyone at this point is disgusting. Like you said Anna, we know what we know, we know what we heard, and we all know the truth. No one can distract us from it. NO ONE

I don't think TJ's book has anything to do with Natalee. Or, maybe I should say - it's not a Natalee book.

I think it's about him.

Maybe there will be a reference to what he did in the case. And I think he picked 4 cases that he was involved with but I don't know which they are.

This book has been in the works for a few years - but finally is getting completed.

If I find out any more - I'll letcha all know.  an angelic monkey

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #158 on: September 27, 2010, 07:45:15 AM »

Thanks kat_gram!   

Beer? MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm  an angelic monkey

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #159 on: September 27, 2010, 07:57:03 AM »

Thanks kat_gram!   

Beer? MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm  an angelic monkey

I was thinking maybe speaker fees too, but you could be right carpe! Monkey Devil!

Could be some of both I guess! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.