April 26, 2024, 03:53:55 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 279474 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #160 on: September 27, 2010, 08:07:30 AM »

"You've been workin so hard out there, baby. You need to re-hydrate yourself!"

"OMG! So parched. Thank you."

Monkey Devil!

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Blonde
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #161 on: September 27, 2010, 09:29:12 AM »

O/T I ever saw this one before
My sources tell me that this grand gesture is aimed at Tim Miller, I do not know if that is true. Off Air people tend to say a great deal about Tim Miller, none of which are flattering, On Air, they tend to soften their approach. Miller has a formidable ‘war chest’ plus a huge following, to strike against him would take a great deal of guts.

I wonder if Donna Brock has the guts?

Behind Every Lie is a Clue to the Truth
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #162 on: September 27, 2010, 10:15:49 AM »

O/T I ever saw this one before
My sources tell me that this grand gesture is aimed at Tim Miller, I do not know if that is true. Off Air people tend to say a great deal about Tim Miller, none of which are flattering, On Air, they tend to soften their approach. Miller has a formidable ‘war chest’ plus a huge following, to strike against him would take a great deal of guts.

I wonder if Donna Brock has the guts?

Good morning Blonde,  That pic of Donna was posted here at Scared Monkeys before.  And right now, Donna Brock is in jail serving 15 years minimum (no time off for good behavior) in a Florida prison on a drug charge so who knows what she would and wouldn't say....  
Link to article about Donna Brock's sentencing:
http://staugustine.com/news/local-news/2010-09-01/woman-haleigh-case-gets-15-years
(snip)
"You made a choice, and it was a bad choice," Berger said. She said under state guidelines she could not sentence Brock to less that 15 years despite Brock's lack of a criminal record, years of volunteer work and testimony of two people who appealed for leniency.

Brock was arrested with Croslin in January days after an undercover officer bought 155 oxycodone pills from the pair at a St. Johns County truck stop."
(snip)

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #163 on: September 27, 2010, 10:15:59 AM »

I looked at TES's tax records for 2007, last year filed.
http://www.nonprofit-compensation.com/NPO/index.cfm?FuseAction=NPO.Summary&EIN=760664878&BMF=1&Cobrandid=2&Syndicate=No
Hope I copied that link correctly.
He takes in way less, $ 336,000 in donations for 2007 than I would have guessed. About 50 % goes to search expenses, the other half goes for keeping the lights on. There are no big salaries paid to anyone.
Comparatively to earlier years, they do better each successive year.
Back to that dress Anita is wearing, she looks slightly tipsy, wouldn't like to see it walking or moving around in that outfit.

Thanks kat_gram!   

Professional fundraising fees?  $0 2005, $60,800 2006, $34,500 2007 

Anyone have any idea what those charges would actually be for?

Paying people to speak at the fundraisers or in their behalf?

Beer? MMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm  an angelic monkey

I was thinking maybe speaker fees too, but you could be right carpe! Monkey Devil!

Could be some of both I guess! 

We've held a scholarship fundraiser for the past 12 years in memory of my deceased BIL.  It's a golf outing, then beefsteak dinner at night.  Monies from the account are spent on greens fees, a gift for the golfers & sponsors, door prizes (although many are donated), the fee for the hall and dinner (beer included), and the DJ who plays music during the dinner.   I would venture to say that the amount spent is in the 4 digits not 5...on a much smaller scale.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #164 on: September 27, 2010, 10:23:47 AM »

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #165 on: September 27, 2010, 01:51:10 PM »

WATT'S UP WITH THIS? STEPH WATTS & TIM MILLER 9/19/2010

Tim Miller:  Oh my God...Louis Schaefer...when we went over there for three weeks...ended up there almost three months in the deep water search.  Spent...put a million dollar budget on it...spent 1.8 million

Transcript - Texasmom

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

++++++

Corporate Sponsorships

Did Tim Miller's silence regarding his observations while on board the Persistence ... his observation that implied a betrayal to Natalee Holloway and her family by John Silvetti ... pave the way way for ongoing funding to help underwrite the expenses of the TES organization through corporate sponsorships?  In other words ... is the upholding of either Louis Schaefer or John Silvetti by Tim Miller bought and paid for?
______

TEXAS EQUUSEARCH
MOUNTED SEARCH AND RECOVERY TEAM

Corporate Sponsors

Sponsor Links:

AGL Resources
AMOCO Federal Credit Union
Continental Airlines
HCPA
Host Gator
Legacy Offshore Diving and Construction
Market Doctors
Maverick Remodeling
Risefly Software
Roy Moffitt Customized Fueling
Sequent Energy Management
Silvetti Group
Space City Corvettes
The Common Source

http://texasequusearch.org/

Credit - Sharon/tx

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #166 on: September 27, 2010, 02:09:58 PM »

Galations 6:7
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap

Mark 8:36
What benefit will it be to you if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul?

_______

Tim

Please reflect very carefully in regards to the path you have chosen following the Persistence undertaking.  It is never too late to do right.

Sincerely, Janet

++++++

Heli Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:30 pm

Dana Pretzer
July 20, 2006

Tim Miller:  we never received a grant in our life, we've tried to be self sufficient, we get donations, we have fund raisers. We never, ever ask for money from a family member, we've never asked for money from LE, we won't accept money from family members.

Somehow or another, God has always blessed us to keep our doors open, to make it to the next search.  Before we start a search we always start with a prayer... I'm only the founder of TES, God is our leader and that's why we have the success we have.

http://refugeesunleashed.net/about3669.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #167 on: September 27, 2010, 02:22:40 PM »

It is a beautiful Autumn day in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.  The color of the leaves are turning.  A brisk walk along the mighty muddy Fraser River with our 16 year old Golden Retriever (Brandi) is where it is at.

I hope Monkeys are all having a good day.  I know Klaas is.

Hi Klaas!

Janet
11:20 AM PT

_____

crazybabyborg
« Reply #168 on: September 27, 2010, 02:38:42 PM »

It is a beautiful Autumn day in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.  The color of the leaves are turning.  A brisk walk along the mighty muddy Fraser River with our 16 year old Golden Retriever (Brandi) is where it is at.

Hi Klaas!

Janet

Enjoy your day too, Janet!   
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #169 on: September 27, 2010, 03:57:32 PM »

source: Excerpt from: pdf Newsletter from TexasEqqusearch.

Originally Posted by Anakerie
I did a bit of googling.. Lisa Hoffman works for Texas Eqqusearch. I saw quite a few references to her being involved in many searches. Now the Bruce Churchhill guy who "identified" her as Tim's "girlfriend" is a guy who's local to Orlando and was part of the group who tried to form a chapter of Equusearch there in Orlando. He's also mentioned a number of times with reference to Joe Jordon...
Well if he's been mentioned with Joe Jordon, it would figure - it would seem that Tim wasn't thrilled with starting an Orlando chapter, and this Bruce Churchill wasn't too happy about that. So when people aren't happy about something, guess what happens????
http://boards.insessiontrials.com/showthread.php?p=14358269

Members of the Underwater Search Team:
Texas EquuSearch, Dickinson, TX: Tim Miller, Ralph Baird, John White, Lisa Hoffman
http://www.7-1-3.com/TES/index.htm
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #170 on: September 27, 2010, 03:58:32 PM »

Galations 6:7
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap

Mark 8:36
What benefit will it be to you if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul?

_______

Tim

Please reflect very carefully in regards to the path you have chosen following the Persistence undertaking.  It is never too late to do right.

Sincerely, Janet

++++++

Heli Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:30 pm

Dana Pretzer
July 20, 2006

Tim Miller:  we never received a grant in our life, we've tried to be self sufficient, we get donations, we have fund raisers. We never, ever ask for money from a family member, we've never asked for money from LE, we won't accept money from family members.

Somehow or another, God has always blessed us to keep our doors open, to make it to the next search.  Before we start a search we always start with a prayer... I'm only the founder of TES, God is our leader and that's why we have the success we have.

http://refugeesunleashed.net/about3669.html

I saw that quote by Tim Miller and all I could think of was discernment is a gift.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: September 27, 2010, 04:00:19 PM »

Hi Klaas!

Janet

Enjoy. We are having sunny skies with scattered clouds passing by.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #172 on: September 27, 2010, 04:02:52 PM »

BETH LOOKS BETTER AND BETTER!
best revenge!

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #173 on: September 27, 2010, 04:03:53 PM »

I love the GREEN sweater
did our magnolia knit that?

ribbit
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #174 on: September 27, 2010, 04:10:04 PM »

"You've been workin so hard out there, baby. You need to re-hydrate yourself!"

"OMG! So parched. Thank you."

Monkey Devil!

BURP! BURP! BUD-WISer!

cuse me.

ribbit
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #175 on: September 27, 2010, 04:21:29 PM »

In a nut shell -  The Problem-o

Steph Watts:  I understand...I completely understand.  Here’s my question, and I want to ask you.  Has Beth Holloway ever donated any money towards Texas Equusearch from her organization which I know for a fact from which I understand made millions and millions of dollars in donations.

Tim Miller:  Can everybody just kind of read between the lines, then let’s go to the next subject.

snip

Tim Miller:  I’m gonna say one other thing about our organization.  Even when we are almost penniless broke, we’ll go out there searching for somebody and we find them ...God bless them... they’re... we know this family doesn’t have much money...but they’ll send us a two hundred or a five hundred dollar check.  We return that to them.  You know they’ve already paid their dues.  You know they’ve already paid their dues, they’ve lost a loved one and so we do not expect anything in return uhhh you know we uhhh...

(The family has already paid their dues. Beth, where's my money? Apparently, Tim does expect something.)

URGENT REQUEST FOR DONATIONS

Posted on 05. Sep, 2010 by smckinney in Featured Articles, Get Involved, TES In Action

We have been very extremely busy with searches this year. We recently recovered our 118th victim, and we have brought over 300 people home alive. Requests for our assistance have increased, but our donations are at an all-time low. In today’s economy, it is very difficult for people to pay their own bills, much less donate to charity. Nevertheless, we are in need of immediate cash flow/donations in order to sustain our operations. We want to be able to continue to help families find their loved ones, but it is becoming increasingly difficult with the current state of our funding. If everyone who reads this would donate $1.00, $5.00 or any other amount you can, it will help ensure that we will not have to tell a family we cannot help them because of our finances. Tim Miller made a promise to his daughter, Laura, that he would never leave a family alone. Therefore, we ask you to donate anything you can. Please pass this on to your friends and family. Remember –
-----------
Boiled down for ya. This is why he is all sour grapes.

Natalee Fund - Multiple millions

TES - going for broke soon, so they will be having a Texas Hold 'Em Poker night fundraiser this month. WTF? In honor of Joran??? Monkey Devil!

http://texasequusearch.org/2010/09/texas-equusearch-poker-fundraiser-october-16-2010/

-------

Thanks to KatGram for that post with the links to the info on his dire financial condition.

If my finances started going down hill like that, I'd be pissy too. Then I would come to my senses.

You catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #176 on: September 27, 2010, 04:26:49 PM »

Fees could be for telemarketers.
Or peeps that are hired to fund raise, like when they have events and the peeps charge to organize etc the event.
Or purchase of prizes not donated for raffles, etc.
Or what ? Just the usual expenses to do fund raisers.
I believe the bxxr comes out of the man's salary, I would hope.   
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: September 27, 2010, 04:32:04 PM »

Well, I have no idea of how much Beth raised thru donations. If Steph knows this for sure ie about the donations, then perhaps he could post a link. It is all there somewhere and I can't be bothered trying to find it. Because I am not questioning her.
She has to file tax returns like everyone else and it is only the registered charities that we can see. If she makes a living these days by speaking, then that is work and she is entitled to be paid, just like anyone else who belongs to a speakers bureau.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: September 27, 2010, 04:44:59 PM »

Oh what a difference one month can make.

http://texasequusearch.org/2010/08/message-from-tim-miller-2/
MESSAGE FROM TIM MILLER

Posted on 19. Aug, 2010 by smckinney in Featured Articles, Media, TES News

I would like to personally thank all of the people who have expressed their kind wishes, both to me personally, and on all of the message boards, for the work that Texas EquuSearch does. The support has been overwhelming. We want to be able to continue to help families find their missing loved ones. Again, thank you for the loyalty to our cause of helping families in need. I want justice for Caylee, as well as all of the other people out there who need a voice. We will continue to try and be the voice for missing people.

At times, it may be difficult to focus on the task at hand with all of the distractions, but with the support of everyone, we are able to refocus our efforts for the families.

Please keep all of the missing people, their families and friends in your prayers. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Sincerely,

Tim Miller

----------
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8625.0

9-20-2010

Tim Miller:  I’m mad too and you know what Steph, I want the Caylee Anthony and Natalee Holloway cases to go away.

-----------

------------------
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #179 on: September 27, 2010, 05:22:47 PM »

Not for One Minute!

The assistance provided to TES in the search for missing people does not negate the Persistence betrayal.  Not for one minute!   The betrayal of Natalee Holloway and her family when John Silvetti on January 7, 2008 afforded the Aruban enemy unchallenged possession of what may of been case related evidence will never be forgotten.

If there had been a possibility the remains of Tim Miller's precious daughter had been inside that trap ... would he have remained silent ... would he have established a profession relationship with John Silvetti.

Natalee was Beth and Dave's precious little girl.  Empathy by Tim should have been a given.

+++++

TIM MILLER AND JOHN SILVETTI CONNECTION

2008 - 2009

Klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #784 12/8/08 -
« Reply #192 on: December 09, 2008, 04:50:23 PM »

Tim Miller and John Silvetti from the Silvetti Group out of Louisiana, will be in Yankeetown, Florida to search for the two men missing since their plane lost radar contact with officials. Darien Peckham and Zachary Schlitt were headed to Vandenberg Airport, Tampa, Florida and never reached their destination. We will post more details regarding this search at a later date

http://www.texasequusearch.org/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4227.msg573198

Bergfeld, Chase - Richland Chambers Reservoir, TX- missing 12/13/08
Posted on 17. Jan, 2009 by B Tarr in Memorials

12/18/08 - Texas EquuSearch was successful in locating the A&M Student, Chase Bergfeld. Our hearts and prayers go out to the family and friends of this young man. TES would like to thank John Silvetti and the Silvetti group from Louisiana and Dennis and Tammy Watters and also the Texas Parks and Wildlife personnel for their roles in helping Texas EquuSearch locate A&M Student, Chase Bergfeld.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/01/bergfeld-chase-richland-chambers-reservoir-tx-missing-121308/

Search for Missing Kayaker - Dr. Stephen Zella, in Seabrook, TX - TES needs searchers
Posted on 22. Feb, 2009 by B Tarr in Active Cases, Featured Articles, Missing Persons

02/22/09 - Sunday, Feb 22, 2009 - As of 10:15 pm, Texas EquuSearch has been joined in the search for Dr. Zella by the Silvetti Group and Legacy Offshore Divers & Construction Company, both out of Louisiana. We will continue searching tonight, as long as possible.

http://texasequusearch.org/2009/02/search-for-missing-kayaker-in-seabrook-tx-tes-needs-searchers/

Search team hopes they are close to finding missing kayaker
Bay Area Citizen
By DANA GUTHRIE
Updated: 02.24.09

On Monday, five different groups were using sonar equipment to scan the bottom of Clear Lake — League City, Nassau Bay, the Montgomery County Constable’s office and The Silvetti Group and Legacy Offshore Divers & Construction Co., both of Louisiana, Black said. Equusearch said the sonar teams and divers will work through most of Monday night.

“The winds have not let up on us to allow us to do anything much until now,” Black said Monday afternoon.

The search will continue on Tuesday beginning at 8 a.m. Volunteers are needed and encouraged to visit the command center located at the Clear Lake Park boat ramp on NASA Parkway in Seabrook.

At about 10:15 p.m. Sunday, the search team was joined by The Silvetti Group and Legacy arrived with divers, who began searching shortly thereafter and continued diving until about 5 a.m. Monday.

http://www.hcnonline.com/articles/2009/02/24/bay_area_citizen/news/2kayak26.txt

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.