April 19, 2024, 03:18:44 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 279033 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #180 on: September 27, 2010, 05:29:48 PM »

It is a beautiful Autumn day in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.  The color of the leaves are turning.  A brisk walk along the mighty muddy Fraser River with our 16 year old Golden Retriever (Brandi) is where it is at.

I hope Monkeys are all having a good day.  I know Klaas is.

Hi Klaas!

Janet
11:20 AM PT

Enjoy. We are having sunny skies with scattered clouds passing by.

Hi Kermit

It was overcast when we began our walk but ... not cold.  However ... within the hour there was a downpour.  It did cut our outing short but ... thankfully hubby grabbed an umbrella on the way out.  I do believe I will spend the rest of the afternoon stocking up in groceries in a dry supermarket.

Janet
2:30 PM PT

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #181 on: September 27, 2010, 05:32:14 PM »

It is a beautiful Autumn day in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.  The color of the leaves are turning.  A brisk walk along the mighty muddy Fraser River with our 16 year old Golden Retriever (Brandi) is where it is at.

I hope Monkeys are all having a good day.  I know Klaas is.

Hi Klaas!

Janet
11:20 AM PT

Enjoy your day too, Janet!   

an angelic monkey

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #182 on: September 27, 2010, 05:46:26 PM »

Galations 6:7
Be not deceived; God is not mocked: for whatsoever a man soweth, that shall he also reap

Mark 8:36
What benefit will it be to you if you gain the whole world but lose your own soul?

_______

Tim

Please reflect very carefully in regards to the path you have chosen following the Persistence undertaking.  It is never too late to do right.

Sincerely, Janet

++++++

Heli Posted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:30 pm

Dana Pretzer
July 20, 2006

Tim Miller:  we never received a grant in our life, we've tried to be self sufficient, we get donations, we have fund raisers. We never, ever ask for money from a family member, we've never asked for money from LE, we won't accept money from family members.

Somehow or another, God has always blessed us to keep our doors open, to make it to the next search.  Before we start a search we always start with a prayer... I'm only the founder of TES, God is our leader and that's why we have the success we have.

http://refugeesunleashed.net/about3669.html

I saw that quote by Tim Miller and all I could think of was discernment is a gift.

Kermit

Up until the exposure by you of the Persistence betrayal through Kyle Kingman's own words ... Tim Miller was my hero.  Any nagging doubts ... I justified ... I gave him the benefit of the doubt.

However ... while Monkeys were undermining Kyle for backtracking on his original honorable intentions of exposing the betrayal ... I realized that Kyle Kingman had revealed that Tim Miller was also troubled by the happenings encompassing the trap.  I could not comprehend Tim's silence until it was learned that a professional relationship had developed with John Silvetti.  Then I understood perfectly and ... that understanding filled me with mixed emotions.  There was anger, disappointment and sadness.

I am off.  Ribbit!

Janet 

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #183 on: September 27, 2010, 06:36:46 PM »

In a nut shell -  The Problem-o

Steph Watts:  I understand...I completely understand.  Here’s my question, and I want to ask you.  Has Beth Holloway ever donated any money towards Texas Equusearch from her organization which I know for a fact from which I understand made millions and millions of dollars in donations.

Tim Miller:  Can everybody just kind of read between the lines, then let’s go to the next subject.

snip

Tim Miller:  I’m gonna say one other thing about our organization.  Even when we are almost penniless broke, we’ll go out there searching for somebody and we find them ...God bless them... they’re... we know this family doesn’t have much money...but they’ll send us a two hundred or a five hundred dollar check.  We return that to them.  You know they’ve already paid their dues.  You know they’ve already paid their dues, they’ve lost a loved one and so we do not expect anything in return uhhh you know we uhhh...

(The family has already paid their dues. Beth, where's my money? Apparently, Tim does expect something.)

URGENT REQUEST FOR DONATIONS

Posted on 05. Sep, 2010 by smckinney in Featured Articles, Get Involved, TES In Action

We have been very extremely busy with searches this year. We recently recovered our 118th victim, and we have brought over 300 people home alive. Requests for our assistance have increased, but our donations are at an all-time low. In today’s economy, it is very difficult for people to pay their own bills, much less donate to charity. Nevertheless, we are in need of immediate cash flow/donations in order to sustain our operations. We want to be able to continue to help families find their loved ones, but it is becoming increasingly difficult with the current state of our funding. If everyone who reads this would donate $1.00, $5.00 or any other amount you can, it will help ensure that we will not have to tell a family we cannot help them because of our finances. Tim Miller made a promise to his daughter, Laura, that he would never leave a family alone. Therefore, we ask you to donate anything you can. Please pass this on to your friends and family. Remember –
-----------
Boiled down for ya. This is why he is all sour grapes.

Natalee Fund - Multiple millions

TES - going for broke soon, so they will be having a Texas Hold 'Em Poker night fundraiser this month. WTF? In honor of Joran??? Monkey Devil!

http://texasequusearch.org/2010/09/texas-equusearch-poker-fundraiser-october-16-2010/

-------

Thanks to KatGram for that post with the links to the info on his dire financial condition.

If my finances started going down hill like that, I'd be pissy too. Then I would come to my senses.

You catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

I saw that about the Texas Hold 'em fundraiser and it just made me feel SICK!

IMO, probably would anyone that followed Natalee's case.

Can you just imagine IF Tim Miller had done the right thing and thrown a fit as big as TEXAS when ALE absconded with all the evidence from that cage that the Persistence found?  Maybe if he'd gone on and on about it to every media outlet that would put him on.  If he would have demanded that ALE explain WHY they didn't follow the original plan for the recovery and sharing of the evidence.  If he had proclaimed loud and clear for all the world to hear even six weeks later when ALE reported to him that the REMAINS were male; that he couldn't help but have doubts about that because of the suspicious recovery of those remains THAT LOOKED TO HIM TO HAVE BEEN IN A TRAP WITH NATALEE'S CLOTHES!  Can you just imagine how proud people would have been of Tim Miller for questioning the authorities in Aruba who have lied and covered up this case for over five years?  Maybe it's just me because I know how I would have felt...but something tells me he wouldn't have to be out poor mouthing all over the place now.  Maybe he wouldn't have been so frustrated that he stooped so low as to bash Beth the way he did while Steph Watts begged for donations every other breathe...the ones that he wasn't bashing her too.  Oh and let's not ever forget the praises that Tim was singing about Aruba too!  WTF!  Something tells me Tim wouldn't have needed to be having fundraiser after fundraiser.  Sure the economy is bad, but I think Tim's reputation at this point is worse.  That's why people aren't donating money to his organization. Whether Natalee's case that he has obviously made a deal with the devil in; or other cases where he has overstepped the line big time for what he's there to do...SEARCH.  The people who would have sacrificially given to TES have a bad taste in their mouth, or that's how I feel anyway.  I won't be donating a dime, and I've contacted everyone that I recall ever encouraging to donate to TES and suggested they take a good look at them before sending another dime, that is except the White House; sure do wish I could take that one back...I'm thoroughly embarrassed.

IF Tim had made as big a deal of "what was in that cage" as he did the pond witness...

IF Tim had done the right thing, the publicity would have been awful for Aruba; and who knows...maybe they would have given her back.

And the rest...

God bless the family of Stephany Flores, and any other unknown victims.

JMO

rant over   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #184 on: September 27, 2010, 06:40:11 PM »

NOTE TO TIM MILLER: 

The amount of money spent on a search amounts to nothing if when you find the victim you give them right back to the enemy.

JMO

texasmom

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: September 27, 2010, 07:15:16 PM »

Good rant, TxMom!!

I take it you are not too pleased with Tim Miller. 

Neither am I. 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #186 on: September 27, 2010, 08:27:41 PM »

In a nut shell -  The Problem-o

Steph Watts:  I understand...I completely understand.  Here’s my question, and I want to ask you.  Has Beth Holloway ever donated any money towards Texas Equusearch from her organization which I know for a fact from which I understand made millions and millions of dollars in donations.

Tim Miller:  Can everybody just kind of read between the lines, then let’s go to the next subject.

snip

Tim Miller:  I’m gonna say one other thing about our organization.  Even when we are almost penniless broke, we’ll go out there searching for somebody and we find them ...God bless them... they’re... we know this family doesn’t have much money...but they’ll send us a two hundred or a five hundred dollar check.  We return that to them.  You know they’ve already paid their dues.  You know they’ve already paid their dues, they’ve lost a loved one and so we do not expect anything in return uhhh you know we uhhh...

(The family has already paid their dues. Beth, where's my money? Apparently, Tim does expect something.)

URGENT REQUEST FOR DONATIONS

Posted on 05. Sep, 2010 by smckinney in Featured Articles, Get Involved, TES In Action

We have been very extremely busy with searches this year. We recently recovered our 118th victim, and we have brought over 300 people home alive. Requests for our assistance have increased, but our donations are at an all-time low. In today’s economy, it is very difficult for people to pay their own bills, much less donate to charity. Nevertheless, we are in need of immediate cash flow/donations in order to sustain our operations. We want to be able to continue to help families find their loved ones, but it is becoming increasingly difficult with the current state of our funding. If everyone who reads this would donate $1.00, $5.00 or any other amount you can, it will help ensure that we will not have to tell a family we cannot help them because of our finances. Tim Miller made a promise to his daughter, Laura, that he would never leave a family alone. Therefore, we ask you to donate anything you can. Please pass this on to your friends and family. Remember –
-----------
Boiled down for ya. This is why he is all sour grapes.

Natalee Fund - Multiple millions

TES - going for broke soon, so they will be having a Texas Hold 'Em Poker night fundraiser this month. WTF? In honor of Joran??? Monkey Devil!

http://texasequusearch.org/2010/09/texas-equusearch-poker-fundraiser-october-16-2010/

-------

Thanks to KatGram for that post with the links to the info on his dire financial condition.

If my finances started going down hill like that, I'd be pissy too. Then I would come to my senses.

You catch more flies with honey than vinegar.

I saw that about the Texas Hold 'em fundraiser and it just made me feel SICK!

IMO, probably would anyone that followed Natalee's case.

Can you just imagine IF Tim Miller had done the right thing and thrown a fit as big as TEXAS when ALE absconded with all the evidence from that cage that the Persistence found?  Maybe if he'd gone on and on about it to every media outlet that would put him on.  If he would have demanded that ALE explain WHY they didn't follow the original plan for the recovery and sharing of the evidence.  If he had proclaimed loud and clear for all the world to hear even six weeks later when ALE reported to him that the REMAINS were male; that he couldn't help but have doubts about that because of the suspicious recovery of those remains THAT LOOKED TO HIM TO HAVE BEEN IN A TRAP WITH NATALEE'S CLOTHES!  Can you just imagine how proud people would have been of Tim Miller for questioning the authorities in Aruba who have lied and covered up this case for over five years?  Maybe it's just me because I know how I would have felt...but something tells me he wouldn't have to be out poor mouthing all over the place now.  Maybe he wouldn't have been so frustrated that he stooped so low as to bash Beth the way he did while Steph Watts begged for donations every other breathe...the ones that he wasn't bashing her too.  Oh and let's not ever forget the praises that Tim was singing about Aruba too!  WTF!  Something tells me Tim wouldn't have needed to be having fundraiser after fundraiser.  Sure the economy is bad, but I think Tim's reputation at this point is worse.  That's why people aren't donating money to his organization. Whether Natalee's case that he has obviously made a deal with the devil in; or other cases where he has overstepped the line big time for what he's there to do...SEARCH.  The people who would have sacrificially given to TES have a bad taste in their mouth, or that's how I feel anyway.  I won't be donating a dime, and I've contacted everyone that I recall ever encouraging to donate to TES and suggested they take a good look at them before sending another dime, that is except the White House; sure do wish I could take that one back...I'm thoroughly embarrassed.

IF Tim had made as big a deal of "what was in that cage" as he did the pond witness...

IF Tim had done the right thing, the publicity would have been awful for Aruba; and who knows...maybe they would have given her back.

And the rest...

God bless the family of Stephany Flores, and any other unknown victims.

JMO

rant over   

Rant on Texasmom.    bounce
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #187 on: September 27, 2010, 08:38:22 PM »

Thanks Magnolia and San....   

It had been building...  

Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #188 on: September 27, 2010, 08:41:24 PM »

Ahhhhhhh 61 degrees in Lima, Peru with 80% humidity.  I bet Joran's prison cell is cold and damp tonight.  It must be hard for the sporter to not have his laptop, cell phone, pot, ability to gamble, etc., etc.  I wonder if he thinks about his father's all too sudden death.  I wonder if he thinks about what he has done to Aruba...... and could put a stop to?  I wonder if Satish and Deepak sleep at night.......... and once they have daughters, will they be able to explain to them what they helped cover up?  This won't go away.  Didn't Kyle name his baby after Natalee?  Years and years, down the line, people will remember Natalee Holloway.  Our family members will remember because of how passionate we are about a young, beautiful American girl who has vanished in Aruba.  I will never give up hope that justice will be served and that someone.............. just one person with balls and integrity.......... will come forward and stop this mother and father's nightmare.  Joran Vandersloot's life is crumbling.  I still have hope that the truth will come out in the wash.  I remember somewhere (in Dave's book maybe?)  it said something about threadsurfers will find the answer.  I believe that.  I believe with all of my heart, that some day, Beth and Dave will have closure.  I will never stop praying for that.  For those of you that read here with answers, shame on you and bad karma forever until the truth be told, IMHO of course.

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
"Joran Vandersloot's evil world is slowly crashing down on his evil soul!"
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #189 on: September 27, 2010, 08:47:25 PM »

Hugs to you Texasmom and rant on!  I totally agree.  Thanks for all you do!  Bit by bit, the truth gets exposed!  Joran is stopped.  The world sees what he is.  Thanks for all the updates!

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
*****For major cases, you can also report information by calling our toll-free number 1-800-CALLFBI (225-5324).
Sharon/Tx
Scared Monkey

« Reply #190 on: September 27, 2010, 08:49:56 PM »

an angelic monkey oopsie on the balls comment... 

"Huge waste" Casey. 

Justice for Natalee!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #191 on: September 27, 2010, 08:55:00 PM »

A Higher Degree of Accountability

I am not justifying Kyle's silence but he had only a crash course from the Natalee's Freebirds regarding the corrupt Aruban investigation that had prevented justice from prevailing.  In other words ... Kyle was hesitant to do right when it came to risking his entire career by disregarding the confidentiality agreement and exposing the John Silvetti betrayal.

However ... I hold Tim Miller to a higher degree of accountability than Kyle Kingman when loyalty was compromised in regards to their respective betrayals as well as their respective ongoing professional relationship with John Silvetti.  Tim Miller had over a 2 1/2 years relationship/connection with Beth and Dave.  He knew where it was at from personal experience in regards to the nightmare that Aruba had put Beth and Dave through.  He claimed that Natalee had become like a daughter to him.

Think about it.  Exposing the betrayal would have made Tim a hero.  However ... he sold out for financial gain.

Janet

++++++

A NEW DIRECTION

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' for December 9
updated 12/12/2005 1:25:40 PM ET

TIM MILLER, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH:  .... I told Beth before in Aruba and I don‘t know if she remembers it I said, you know, I started Equusearch in memory of my daughter, Laura, and we‘ve done a tremendous job.  But you know what?  Natalee has taken it to a new direction on how we‘re going to look for missing loved ones.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10439299/

NATALEE IS MY DAUGHTER NOW

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Natalee Holloway Still Missing After 31 Days; Inspiring Stories
Aired June 29, 2005 - 21:00   ET

TIM MILLER, DIRECTOR, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH:  We've taken this case so serious and we've loved this family so very, very much and they became our -- they're our family. Natalee is my daughter now.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/29/lkl.01.html

A PLACE TO PUT FLOWERS

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Natalee Holloway Still Missing After 31 Days; Inspiring Stories
Aired June 29, 2005 - 21:00   ET

TIM MILLER: I went through the same thing, and it wasn't any better where I was from. They said Laura was a runaway. I did everything I knew how to do, but I was paralyzed at that time. There weren't any search teams. There wasn't any support from law enforcement. And unfortunately, 17 months later, you know, the remains of Laura and another girl that's still unidentified were found 60 feet from each other and only a couple of miles from our house.

And the grieving process, of course, was painful. I was the fortunate one, I got Laura back. I've got a place to put flowers to and I have been truly blessed. And Laura's picture is my office and it's behind me. I feel as though that Laura's death wasn't in vain by no means. It wasn't in vain and ...

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/29/lkl.01.html

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #192 on: September 27, 2010, 08:57:32 PM »

Ahhhhhhh 61 degrees in Lima, Peru with 80% humidity.  I bet Joran's prison cell is cold and damp tonight.  It must be hard for the sporter to not have his laptop, cell phone, pot, ability to gamble, etc., etc.  I wonder if he thinks about his father's all too sudden death.  I wonder if he thinks about what he has done to Aruba...... and could put a stop to?  I wonder if Satish and Deepak sleep at night.......... and once they have daughters, will they be able to explain to them what they helped cover up?  This won't go away.  Didn't Kyle name his baby after Natalee?  Years and years, down the line, people will remember Natalee Holloway.  Our family members will remember because of how passionate we are about a young, beautiful American girl who has vanished in Aruba.  I will never give up hope that justice will be served and that someone.............. just one person with balls and integrity.......... will come forward and stop this mother and father's nightmare.  Joran Vandersloot's life is crumbling.  I still have hope that the truth will come out in the wash.  I remember somewhere (in Dave's book maybe?)  it said something about threadsurfers will find the answer.  I believe that.  I believe with all of my heart, that some day, Beth and Dave will have closure.  I will never stop praying for that.  For those of you that read here with answers, shame on you and bad karma forever until the truth be told, IMHO of course.

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #193 on: September 27, 2010, 09:03:03 PM »

Thanks Sharon/Tx!   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #194 on: September 27, 2010, 09:44:18 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=viewcategory&catid=145#category

LatinNight @ConfessionNighClub 24sept'10

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #195 on: September 27, 2010, 10:04:18 PM »

Almost one year following the Persistence betrayal ... Kermit exposed Kyle Kingman's own words which had been submitted to the Natalee's Freebirds' forum.  Kyle was furious.  He had backtracked on his original honorable intentions to openly reveal the truth encompassing the trap.  He thought the backtracking implied his words would never leave the Natalee's Freebird forum.  He thought that his career would be spared  He thought his professional relationship with John Silvetti would be ongoing. Well ... he thought wrong.

The Natalee's Freebirds were all about justice for Natalee and exposing the corruption that had prevented justice from prevailing for an 18 year old American citizen.

It is hard to comprehend that Kyle believe that this group was going to sit on this crucial info regarding the further of the Aruban cover up agenda or ... was he praying for almost one year that they would?

Janet

+++++

Damage is Incalculable!

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #786 12/17/08 -
« Reply #540 on: December 19, 2008, 06:15:18 PM »

Kyle sent me this today

Kermit,

.... The information you have been spreading is not only inaccurate and a violation of a non-disclosure, it is slanderous and spreading misinformation. The damage it has done to my professional relationship with J. Silvetti is incalculable which has a direct effect on my ability to provide for my family, which includes my daughter named after Natalee ....

Sincerely,
 Kyle

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4246.msg592482;topicseen#msg592482

Relationship Destroyed!

ldstlou
Re: The Cage « Reply #157 on: March 19, 2009, 12:25:09 pm »

The last posts are taken from the e-mail that Kyle sent to Jug and I in December ... 

Some exerts:

Quote:
I had questions which were very unsettling about what I had observed during the search including the events surrounding the trap inspection by the Aruban divers and how the samples were handled by ALE - solely Richardson. This made me very uneasy. It was unsettling and I had no one to talk about it with. The Freebird forum was a place where I could safely discuss the unsettling aspects of the search and see if there were any connections. I only did so after the group agreed that nothing would leave the forum. I never wished for any of it to leave the forum.

Quote:
I didn't threaten any of them. I said that I personally didn't want to get sued for breaking a confidentiality agreement with information ending up on the Internet. Them pushing it all out put me at risk legally and jeopardized my relationship with John (which is now destroyed over this). Also, this information did not belong posted on the Internet in the first place. It was a huge naive misjudgement on my part to trust this group enough to share it in confidence.

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.msg12191#msg12191

No Intentions of Spewing

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  My intentions here at this forum weren't to just spew out all that I know. My intentions were to get a few trusted close people informed, armed, and organized. Then, once organized get a hold of Beth and present things in a controlled private and safe manner. THEN come up with a plan to procede that is well thought-out.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8341.840

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #196 on: September 27, 2010, 10:09:37 PM »

Picture of health if multiple chins are in fashion.   

Thanks, TM.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #197 on: September 27, 2010, 10:12:22 PM »

NOTE TO TIM MILLER: 

The amount of money spent on a search amounts to nothing if when you find the victim you give them right back to the enemy.

JMO

texasmom

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #198 on: September 27, 2010, 10:17:54 PM »

Anna, I hope you don't mind me using your quote in my signiture line. I so agree with it.

2 4 1
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #199 on: September 27, 2010, 10:20:34 PM »

signature--should have used spell check.

2 4 1
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.