April 26, 2024, 02:52:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 279540 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #220 on: September 28, 2010, 01:35:44 AM »

I am gonna just sit here and rip him a new one all week!

I just can't believe he turned out to be such a flaming dink-a-saurus.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8625.0

-----

Steph Watts:  I agree, and everybody... I don’t know if people know this about you Tim and I’m going to reveal a little secret about you that I learned and you never talk about.  You turned down... correct me if I’m wrong on this... millions of dollars in a lawsuit from the police department in exchange for getting your daughters...

Tim Miller:  Sixteen million dollars...uhhhhh You know what...I just want...because the law enforcement uhh lied to me, they kept my daughters remains for three and a half years.  I finally got to bury her seven years after that.  I finally had the courage to go to the medical examiner’s office and umm get her autopsy reports ... and I buried her in 1989 in November... her body was found of course in February 1986 which was three more years of hell that we couldn’t bury her.  Seven years later I go to the medical examiner’s office, I get her autopsy reports in May of 1992, a League City police officer or League City detective goes to the medical examiner’s office, gets all of Laura’s remains from her shoulders to her hips and sends off to some college for research.  And then two years later they go get some more body parts.  So anyhow... uhhh I finally had to get an attorney involved, we exhumed Laura’s body, there were only twenty eight bones there, filed a lawsuit...uhhh we won.  We went...of course there was going to be appealment and I told my attorney I said listen you know what talk to their attorneys.  You know Lee Hamil who’s my attorney I said you know we did not get in this for the money, you tell them to give me the rest of Laura’s remains with the remains that I’ve got and I will walk away from this quietly. They agreed on that of course and then we turned the remains I had and the remains they had to the University of North Texas to Doctor Gilking and I said it’s finally going to be over.  Within a week later my attorney calls me and says Tim we’ve got a new problem.  I said Lee how can we have a new problem? He said now Laura has thirty one ribs and a human body only has twenty four.  Now I’ve been through that ringer...I’ve been through that ringer, I’ve turned down money.  And you know what Steph, I also turned down money on a reality show that they wanted to do with Equusearch and it (?) big money.  Said you know what we cannot really do a reality show.  You’re not gonna turn us into Dog the Bounty Hunter and we’ve got the (protective) these families.  Law enforcement is not gonna work with us the way they work with us when there’s cameras there.  And you know what we can’t do the same stuff that we’ve been doing, and that’s going to interfere with the way we search.  You know what, we turned it down...turned it down.

----

Hey Tim - I bet you Beth would do the same thing if she were finally given Natalee's remains.

You only had to wait 3 1/2 years.

Beth is at 5 1/2.

I am sorry you have a giant hummer for the Arubans

because they wuz real nice to you and alls.

They fed you for free and gave you free MOTEL ROOMS!

Golly wiz, Paw - That really touched my heart.

Okay, I guess Beth can just forget about that whole murdering her daughter and throwing her body away thing - which you refer to as A MISTAKE.

Do you even hear yourself in your head when you speak?

I mean, it is just ridiculous.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #221 on: September 28, 2010, 01:41:59 AM »

Even I, figured out that Silvetti and Sheaffer were less than honorable, while the Persistence was

on it's way to Aruba.  All that had to be done was check the SEC filings.  I am sure Ross Perot already knew of their dubious dealings.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #222 on: September 28, 2010, 01:52:13 AM »

-----

Steph Watts:  I agree, and everybody... I don’t know if people know this about you Tim and I’m going to reveal a little secret about you that I learned and you never talk about.  You turned down... correct me if I’m wrong on this... millions of dollars in a lawsuit from the police department in exchange for getting your daughters...

Tim Miller:  Sixteen million dollars...uhhhhh You know what...I just want...because the law enforcement uhh lied to me, they kept my daughters remains for three and a half years.  I finally got to bury her seven years after that.  I finally had the courage to go to the medical examiner’s office and umm get her autopsy reports ... and I buried her in 1989 in November... her body was found of course in February 1986 which was three more years of hell that we couldn’t bury her.  Seven years later I go to the medical examiner’s office, I get her autopsy reports in May of 1992, a League City police officer or League City detective goes to the medical examiner’s office, gets all of Laura’s remains from her shoulders to her hips and sends off to some college for research.  And then two years later they go get some more body parts.  So anyhow... uhhh I finally had to get an attorney involved, we exhumed Laura’s body, there were only twenty eight bones there, filed a lawsuit...uhhh we won.  We went...of course there was going to be appealment and I told my attorney I said listen you know what talk to their attorneys.  You know Lee Hamil who’s my attorney I said you know we did not get in this for the money, you tell them to give me the rest of Laura’s remains with the remains that I’ve got and I will walk away from this quietly. They agreed on that of course and then we turned the remains I had and the remains they had to the University of North Texas to Doctor Gilking and I said it’s finally going to be over.  Within a week later my attorney calls me and says Tim we’ve got a new problem.  I said Lee how can we have a new problem? He said now Laura has thirty one ribs and a human body only has twenty four.  Now I’ve been through that ringer...I’ve been through that ringer, I’ve turned down money.  And you know what Steph, I also turned down money on a reality show that they wanted to do with Equusearch and it (?) big money.  Said you know what we cannot really do a reality show.  You’re not gonna turn us into Dog the Bounty Hunter and we’ve got the (protective) these families.  Law enforcement is not gonna work with us the way they work with us when there’s cameras there.  And you know what we can’t do the same stuff that we’ve been doing, and that’s going to interfere with the way we search.  You know what, we turned it down...turned it down.

----

Hey Tim - I bet you Beth would do the same thing if she were finally given Natalee's remains.

Beth is at 5 1/2.

Okay, I guess Beth can just forget about that whole murdering her daughter and throwing her body away thing - which you refer to as A MISTAKE.

Carpe

Tim was so H--- bent on bashing Beth ... he was not considering the implication of his words.  Why was Tim so angry at Beth ... at Natalee?  Is there something about to happen that is going to reveal to the world his participation in the John Silvetti's betrayal ... the John Silvetti's betrayal which was exposed by Kyle Kingman's own words?

Janet

Natalee Holloway's Mother

"We cannot forget to demand and expect to have Natalee. Natalee deserves to return to her country. She deserves it, and everyone knows it, every single person. Every single person knows that. They know it."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8485029/

Natalee Holloway's Stepfather

"Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead.  We want to bring her back to the United States, and they can do whatever they want to do."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #223 on: September 28, 2010, 01:56:45 AM »

-----

----

Beth is at 5 1/2.

Free beer/drinks too, I have no doubt.  I mean really if they're trying to win the guy over...it wouldn't have taken long for anybody to figure that out.

Rip him a new one all you want, he's so deserving!   

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #224 on: September 28, 2010, 02:09:46 AM »

-----

----

Beth is at 5 1/2.

Free beer/drinks too, I have no doubt.  I mean really if they're trying to win the guy over...it wouldn't have taken long for anybody to figure that out.

Rip him a new one all you want, he's so deserving!   

.... RIPPIN' AWAY!

Steph Watts Interview: 9/20/2010

All in the same interview - separated by only minutes.

tim miller:

We did absolutely no media stuff on it uhhh and I think we did it uhhh only for the best interest of Natalee.

*see Tim Miller live on - Jane Valez Mitchell show HLN

June 8th and 9th, 2010

tim miller:

Media found out we was there but you know what Steph, we stayed in a house...they could not find us in any motels.

tim miller:

anybody can say what they want about Aruba but you know what...they gave us free motel rooms, they gave us free meals, they did everything to accommodate us...to help us out when we was doing the search for Natalee.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #225 on: September 28, 2010, 02:11:50 AM »

NOTE TO TIM MILLER: 

The amount of money spent on a search amounts to nothing if when you find the victim you give them right back to the enemy.

JMO

texasmom

I will never forget the last sucker punch to the gut, either. The guys had the balls to play the emotion strings of tons of people ... using finding Natalee and her justice... as a tool...

We need such and such amount of money for x amount of days to keep going.

....and days later... skated out of there like thieves in the night!

Oops! Talked to Hans Mos... luv ya, gotta run. P.S. Thanks for your donations.

I knew it stank like rotted tuna ... back then.

It seems even worse today!

If what I think happened - truly did happen.

I hope these men burn in hell for eternity. They earned it. No pity.

And it didn't stop there either!   

http://blogsfornatalee.com/forum/

14 MONTHS LATER

6/17/09 Tim Miller on Dana Pretzer

"We don't have ten cents secured for Natalee Holloway case to go back to Aruba yet, that's one of those things that Louis Schaefer if working on"

REALLY?   

I hope one day the recording that the reporter in Birmingham has comes to light. 

Magnolia's friend heard him say it on the air.

So where's the money?

Even if he didn't have the million, what happened to the donations they received earmarked for the Natalee Holloway search right before they hightailed it out of Aruba?  I know I alone, donated a lot more than ten cents.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #226 on: September 28, 2010, 02:12:09 AM »

Okay - so the last one was a throw back probably to the 2005 search for Natalee.

The rest is still nuts. He is starting to sound like Joran!

------------------
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #227 on: September 28, 2010, 02:13:03 AM »

HT Klaas on the video I just posted.   

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #228 on: September 28, 2010, 02:18:24 AM »

2/14/10 Tim Miller on Steph Watts show

HT Klaas

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #229 on: September 28, 2010, 02:21:10 AM »

Tim is a media whore, it is the only way he can get funds for TES. He's always on prompting for donations. Who is kidding whom, here?

He is plugging for donations through Steph in the interview...

...and he is going to give Beth a hard time about the Natalee fund?

The man's a lunatic.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #230 on: September 28, 2010, 02:30:31 AM »

HT Klaas

Thanks, texasmom. Hadn't seen/heard that one before.

Tim: 6 weeks later the DNA came back as male. So, is it Natalee in the fish trap? I don't know. It certainly looked like Natalee's clothes.

Unbelieveable, this crap has gone on for as long as it has.

------------------
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #231 on: September 28, 2010, 02:40:58 AM »

Sorry I don’t have anything meaningful to contribute to the discussion, but I did find this silliness --

CNN has an article online about Last Meal Requests. The article is kind of lame, but here’s one of the comments:

Roger Ogilvy Thornhill:
Joran Van Der Sloat's liver with fava beans.
September 28, 2010 at 1:12 am | Reply

http://eatocracy.cnn.com/2010/09/27/last-orders-death-row-menu-requests/?hpt=C2

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #232 on: September 28, 2010, 02:43:19 AM »

I hope they don't send Tim and the Pirates back... because tish in / tish out, as they say.

I hope Beth one day has enough money in the fund to buy a real search... by real oceanic scientists... that have a college diploma and everything!

...and preferably do not use the word WUZ in a sentence.

Also, I hope they don't use a run of the mill ROV... like these money scamming douche nozzles had.

What they need is a Hybrid Remotely Operated Vehicle, or HROV like Nereus.

http://www.whoi.edu/oceanus/viewArticle.do?id=14107

A vehicle that switches modes
Nereus (rhymes with “serious”) keeps with a tradition in the WHOI Deep Submergence Laboratory of naming vehicles for mythical Greek figures. Among others in the WHOI-operated fleet of vehicles are Jason (a fabled adventurer and ocean explorer), Argo (a ship used by Jason), and Medea (the mythical wife of Jason).

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #233 on: September 28, 2010, 02:44:42 AM »

Sorry I don’t have anything meaningful to contribute to the discussion, but I did find this silliness --

CNN has an article online about Last Meal Requests. The article is kind of lame, but here’s one of the comments:

Roger Ogilvy Thornhill:
Joran Van Der Sloat's liver with fava beans.
September 28, 2010 at 1:12 am | Reply

http://eatocracy.cnn.com/2010/09/27/last-orders-death-row-menu-requests/?hpt=C2

Good to see you, Ms. Marple!!!

------------------
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #234 on: September 28, 2010, 02:56:50 AM »

Even though I don't mention it much, Dave has been in my thoughts and prayers.  I hope he is well on the road to recovery from his recent illness.  And while I pray for his health, I also pray that God will give him the strength and wisdom to see who his real friends are in all of this....

And that one day...Natalee will come home.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #235 on: September 28, 2010, 02:59:14 AM »

HT Klaas

Thanks, texasmom. Hadn't seen/heard that one before.

Tim: 6 weeks later the DNA came back as male. So, is it Natalee in the fish trap? I don't know. It certainly looked like Natalee's clothes.

Unbelieveable, this crap has gone on for as long as it has.

He backtracked on another show a while after this one... I'll have to look for it tomorrow.  Not sure if Klaas did a video of that one or not.  But I'm sure we have it documented here somewhere.

Nite Carpe!   

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #236 on: September 28, 2010, 03:07:15 AM »

Even though I don't mention it much, Dave has been in my thoughts and prayers.  I hope he is well on the road to recovery from his recent illness.  And while I pray for his health, I also pray that God will give him the strength and wisdom to see who his real friends are in all of this....

Here! Here! He's a good man... who still deserves some answers.

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #237 on: September 28, 2010, 03:07:53 AM »

Nite texasmom! an angelic monkey

------------------
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #238 on: September 28, 2010, 07:45:39 AM »

Here! Here! He's a good man... who still deserves some answers.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #239 on: September 28, 2010, 07:58:18 AM »

Good morning Sis!

Hope you have a great day!   

And hopefully today, we will be one day closer to Justice for Natalee and Stephany!

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.