April 24, 2024, 11:33:38 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 279362 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #300 on: September 28, 2010, 08:58:59 PM »

Tim Miller is not stupid.  He knows darn well from personal experiences that justice for Natalee Holloway was never the an option when it came the Aruban investigation.  It was all about protecting Joran, Paulus and Aruba's underground economy.

It makes sense that the constant presence of Aruban authorities during the Persistence search was all about preventing the truth regarding the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 from being revealed.  The unchallenged recovery of the trap's contents imply the strategy worked perfectly.

If Monkeys were not duped ... it makes sense that Tim Miller was not duped.

++++++

Free Meals!  Free Motels!  Assistance with the Search!

WATT'S UP WITH THIS? STEPH WATTS & TIM MILLER 9/19/2010

Tim Miller: Anybody can say what they want about Aruba but you know what...they gave us free motel rooms, they gave us free meals, they did everything to accommodate us...to help us out when we was doing the search for Natalee.  And then uhhh I certainly would not support the boycott.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Sleuth
Monkey Junky

« Reply #301 on: September 28, 2010, 09:10:38 PM »

PRIVATE EYE - thank you!

Thank you for giving us (me, at least) insight.  I respect and value your opinion.

Tim betrayed our trust.  My memory is long, but if Beth forgives Tim, then so do I.

I would have more respect for Tim if he apologized to Beth in the same way that he hurt her - via the public media.  Like San said, Dana's program would be an ideal avenue for that, as he allows his guest to speak freely and allows for call-in questions. 

Again, thank you so much for chiming in.

Sleuth

Check every detail-check it twice. At least check it once. FIND NATALEE
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #302 on: September 28, 2010, 09:21:23 PM »

It WAS good to hear from private eye today --- (I had a feeling he's been here a little more often than we thought!  )

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #303 on: September 28, 2010, 09:48:44 PM »

Tim Miller DOES NOT owe me an apology,  as i dont beieve in vicarious redemption, but he sure as hell owes Beth one. 

follow the money   it always leads to the end and reveals the truth, even though it may not be where you want to end up.

but i sure can request that he asks for forgiveness from Beth

people makes mistakes all the time, i personally have made a couple in my life.

It is what you do to repair it that counts

I agree.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: September 28, 2010, 09:53:18 PM »

Maybe Tim will apologize to Beth for hurting her or for stating his opinions publicly. 
But in order to ask full forgiveness, wouldn't he have to be convinced that what he said on Watt's show is not how he really feels. 
Tim didn't just  foolishly agree with Watts or make a decision not to stand up for Beth on Watt's show.    Tim spoke at length about many issues in a negative manner!  Her trip to Peru, her cancellation of his fund raiser, her not returning a phone call, Beth not contributing to TES, questions on her Foundation, why she went to Peru and Aruba with cameras, how she need to remember she is Natalee's Mother and should not be involved in investigations, etc.

and I don't see how he can take this back.

The Beth we know most likely will forgive him.  That doesn't mean she will put her trust in him again.

Beth is a bigger person than I. 
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #305 on: September 28, 2010, 10:00:59 PM »

It doesn't matter to me if Tim says he's sorry or not. I've has a few issues with his judgement for quite a while now, the last straw was the Low Watt show. I think that his organization has been harmed by his lapses in judgement. The Donna Brock issue pizzed me off. Before that, when they were in Orlando, I used to follow the comments on Fox Orlando blog. There were too many peeps who saw Tim in his cups and with a gf in tow. Fine, a man is entitled to his private life ( and his private demons )  but he is a public figure who was in the spotlight in Orlando and he was there conducting a search and he could have kept his drinking and the gf at home. He is the face of TES and if he can't keep his act together then the board of directors should ask him to step down. before he drags the organization any further down with him. He's been carrying on quite badly for a couple of years and isn't it time for him to sober up ? Sorry if I am sounding harsh, I am aware of the loss of his daughter, but I don't think he is competent to be doing anything except trying to get some help for himself. 
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #306 on: September 28, 2010, 10:02:20 PM »

Maybe Tim will apologize to Beth for hurting her or for stating his opinions publicly. 
But in order to ask full forgiveness, wouldn't he have to be convinced that what he said on Watt's show is not how he really feels. 
Tim didn't just  foolishly agree with Watts or make a decision not to stand up for Beth on Watt's show.    Tim spoke at length about many issues in a negative manner!  Her trip to Peru, her cancellation of his fund raiser, her not returning a phone call, Beth not contributing to TES, questions on her Foundation, why she went to Peru and Aruba with cameras, how she need to remember she is Natalee's Mother and should not be involved in investigations, etc.

The Beth we know most likely will forgive him.  That doesn't mean she will put her trust in him again.

I agree -- this was not a mere slip of the tongue or careless comment. This was a well thought out attack. I don't want to hear an "apology", I want a heartfelt RETRACTION.

robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: September 28, 2010, 10:05:55 PM »

Tim Miller DOES NOT owe me an apology,  as i dont beieve in vicarious redemption, but he sure as hell owes Beth one. 

follow the money   it always leads to the end and reveals the truth, even though it may not be where you want to end up.

but i sure can request that he asks for forgiveness from Beth

people makes mistakes all the time, i personally have made a couple in my life.

It is what you do to repair it that counts

I agree.

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #308 on: September 28, 2010, 10:08:30 PM »

She will forgive him because she has a heart of gold.  She won't forget the work TES did when Natalee first went missing nor should she.

It's a shame that one little stinken interview with a no body name Steph Watts ruined the trust people had in Tim.  Unfortunately I am a person who doesn't forgive and I never forget.  But that's just me and we all think differently.

Steph Watts was driven to bash Beth that evening.  He had a plan and Tim fell for the plan.

Steph Watts was going for shock radio.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #309 on: September 28, 2010, 10:12:18 PM »

... and what self respecting "MAN" would go by the name "Steph" (even if your parents unfortunately named you that)???? 

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #310 on: September 28, 2010, 10:17:27 PM »

... and what self respecting "MAN" would go by the name "Steph" (even if your parents unfortunately named you that)???? 

They couldn't decide between Stephanie or Stephen.  I guess they got both.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #311 on: September 28, 2010, 10:23:40 PM »

Four mods are reading and there isn't a problem  
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #312 on: September 28, 2010, 10:25:30 PM »

They couldn't decide between Stephanie or Stephen.  I guess they got both.

Yep, the first time I listened to Steph, I thought he was a she....maybe I wasn't far from right or wrong.  Walking sideways......

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: September 28, 2010, 10:26:51 PM »

It doesn't matter to me if Tim says he's sorry or not. I've has a few issues with his judgement for quite a while now, the last straw was the Low Watt show. I think that his organization has been harmed by his lapses in judgement. The Donna Brock issue pizzed me off. Before that, when they were in Orlando, I used to follow the comments on Fox Orlando blog. There were too many peeps who saw Tim in his cups and with a gf in tow. Fine, a man is entitled to his private life ( and his private demons )  but he is a public figure who was in the spotlight in Orlando and he was there conducting a search and he could have kept his drinking and the gf at home. He is the face of TES and if he can't keep his act together then the board of directors should ask him to step down. before he drags the organization any further down with him. He's been carrying on quite badly for a couple of years and isn't it time for him to sober up ? Sorry if I am sounding harsh, I am aware of the loss of his daughter, but I don't think he is competent to be doing anything except trying to get some help for himself. 

No Kat Gram I don't think you sound too harsh.  Being in the public eye entails some responsibility and that includes keeping your private life private.
Maybe his friends will implore him to seek help.  Maybe he has hit rock bottom.  Though I understand some don't have a rock bottom.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #314 on: September 28, 2010, 10:26:55 PM »

Four mods are reading and there isn't a problem  

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #315 on: September 28, 2010, 10:27:28 PM »

Tim Miller is not stupid.  He knows darn well from personal experiences that justice for Natalee Holloway was never the an option when it came the Aruban investigation.  It was all about protecting Joran, Paulus and Aruba's underground economy.

It makes sense that the constant presence of Aruban authorities during the Persistence search was all about preventing the truth regarding the happenings encompassing the morning of May 30, 2005 from being revealed.  The unchallenged recovery of the trap's contents imply the strategy worked perfectly.

If Monkeys were not duped ... it makes sense that Tim Miller was not duped.

++++++

Free Meals!  Free Motels!  Assistance with the Search!

WATT'S UP WITH THIS? STEPH WATTS & TIM MILLER 9/19/2010

Tim Miller: Anybody can say what they want about Aruba but you know what...they gave us free motel rooms, they gave us free meals, they did everything to accommodate us...to help us out when we was doing the search for Natalee.  And then uhhh I certainly would not support the boycott.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

So, they are nice to Tim... yet Jug has a stack of credit card bills to prove they weren't handing out comps. How does this work?

Oh, I remember.

Aruba doesn't like people who search for missing loved ones... especially when they draw media attention. In fact, they hate you. Rather than hating the person that brought the shame upon
the island... and going after the POS... redeeming the island's honor in the process...

They'd rather spend time hating someone who is simply looking for their kid.

It still makes a lot of sense... even today... but only if you live in Aruba...

...or think like Tim Miller.

(It doesn't make sense - it never made sense)

Tim is either a Grade A Shed Tool or perhaps he is play acting to dislike Beth to score Aruba points.

(maintaining a relationship with the savages - keeping your enemy closer kinda thing)

After almost 6 years, Aruba points really don't seem to be worth much.

FBI and the Aruba on the same page? I fell off my chair when I read that garbage.

They are not even in the same library.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: September 28, 2010, 10:28:47 PM »

I agree -- this was not a mere slip of the tongue or careless comment. This was a well thought out attack. I don't want to hear an "apology", I want a heartfelt RETRACTION.

Retraction - I like that Wreck.   (though not sure I would believe him, but that's not up to me)
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #317 on: September 28, 2010, 10:30:46 PM »

Great post. 

2 4 1
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #318 on: September 28, 2010, 10:31:52 PM »

FBI > ALE

is as...

CSI > Barney Fife

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #319 on: September 28, 2010, 10:37:11 PM »

FBI > ALE

is as...

CSI > Barney Fife

But, I LIKE Barney!!!!! 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.