March 28, 2024, 01:50:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 277547 times)
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #320 on: September 28, 2010, 10:37:12 PM »

Maybe Tim will apologize to Beth for hurting her or for stating his opinions publicly. 
But in order to ask full forgiveness, wouldn't he have to be convinced that what he said on Watt's show is not how he really feels. 
Tim didn't just  foolishly agree with Watts or make a decision not to stand up for Beth on Watt's show.    Tim spoke at length about many issues in a negative manner! Her trip to Peru, her cancellation of his fund raiser, her not returning a phone call, Beth not contributing to TES, questions on her Foundation, why she went to Peru and Aruba with cameras, how she need to remember she is Natalee's Mother and should not be involved in investigations, etc.

and I don't see how he can take this back.

The Beth we know most likely will forgive him.  That doesn't mean she will put her trust in him again.

Beth is a bigger person than I. 

She will forgive him because she has a heart of gold.  She won't forget the work TES did when Natalee first went missing nor should she.

It's a shame that one little stinken interview with a no body name Steph Watts ruined the trust people had in Tim.  Unfortunately I am a person who doesn't forgive and I never forget.  But that's just me and we all think differently.

Steph Watts was driven to bash Beth that evening.  He had a plan and Tim fell for the plan.

Steph Watts was going for shock radio.
San, I can forgive a lots of things, but I'm struggling with this. 
Watt's can't hurt Beth - he's too insignificant - but Tim could and he didn't man up and STAND UP for Beth. 
Why wasn't it in Tim's heart to do that?   
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #321 on: September 28, 2010, 10:42:08 PM »

Dana's THE BEST!  

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2010/09/27/daily-commentary-%e2%80%93-monday-september-27th-2010-%e2%80%93-natalee-holloway-when-petty-rivalry-interferes-with-justice/

You know a caller to the show the other night when we were talking about the controversial topic we were talking about, said that topic was nothing more than a distraction and takes away from the big picture.  Well that caller was 100% right.  When you look at the big picture, Natalee Holloway has still not been reunited with her family, that's what their family wants.  Both the mother and the father have told me on this show several times that they just want to find their daughter.  Hopefully the person or persons responsible for her demise will be brought to justice, that's what this is all about.  Petty jealousies, accusations, false accusations, do nothing to help find Natalee Holloway.  Five years, six years, ten years ... whatever it is ... answers have to be given, answers have to be made.  Justice is served in many different forms, but petty jealousies and throwing out digs and insults, and saying that this should be done, and that shouldn't have been done takes away from the big picture.  It takes away from the good work that some organizations have done.  And I think maybe being caught up in the media aspect of this somewhat, the fifteen minutes or twenty minutes of fame have taken away from, again, the big picture.  Hopefully answers will be given, but when it comes to sitting and bickering and complaining about somebody; it doesn't do any of us any good.  There's only one person that's responsible for the death of Natalee Holloway, or two, or three; we'll let justice decide that.  Is there justice in Aruba?  Doesn't look like it, hopefully maybe someday.  Was the young girl in Peru killed because of one person?  Yes, and that one person is Joran van der Sloot.  

I'm Dana Pretzer.
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 10:55:38 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #322 on: September 28, 2010, 10:45:54 PM »

Would a kind mod please add "and" between the mother the father.

Thanks!

Hopefully that's all!  

Done = San
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 10:49:19 PM by San » Logged

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #323 on: September 28, 2010, 10:46:54 PM »

Maybe Tim will apologize to Beth for hurting her or for stating his opinions publicly. 
But in order to ask full forgiveness, wouldn't he have to be convinced that what he said on Watt's show is not how he really feels. 
Tim didn't just  foolishly agree with Watts or make a decision not to stand up for Beth on Watt's show.    Tim spoke at length about many issues in a negative manner! Her trip to Peru, her cancellation of his fund raiser, her not returning a phone call, Beth not contributing to TES, questions on her Foundation, why she went to Peru and Aruba with cameras, how she need to remember she is Natalee's Mother and should not be involved in investigations, etc.

and I don't see how he can take this back.

The Beth we know most likely will forgive him.  That doesn't mean she will put her trust in him again.

Beth is a bigger person than I. 

She will forgive him because she has a heart of gold.  She won't forget the work TES did when Natalee first went missing nor should she.

It's a shame that one little stinken interview with a no body name Steph Watts ruined the trust people had in Tim.  Unfortunately I am a person who doesn't forgive and I never forget.  But that's just me and we all think differently.

Steph Watts was driven to bash Beth that evening.  He had a plan and Tim fell for the plan.

Steph Watts was going for shock radio.
San, I can forgive a lots of things, but I'm struggling with this. 
Watt's can't hurt Beth - he's too insignificant - but Tim could and he didn't man up and STAND UP for Beth. 
Why wasn't it in Tim's heart to do that?   

In the words of my sister.  Tim Miller had diarrhea of the mouth that night and didn't know when to shut up.

I hope he is happy with what he accomplished which was nothing. He pissed many people off who supported him and then just hung up the phone like it was nothing.

Can you hear the silence.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #324 on: September 28, 2010, 10:51:21 PM »

Apt words from your sister San.

The silence is deafening!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #325 on: September 28, 2010, 10:52:45 PM »

Would a kind mod please add "and" between the mother the father.

Thanks!

Hopefully that's all!  

Done = San

Thanks San!

found another...left out "maybe"

"And I think maybe being caught up in the media aspect of this somewhat"

Sorry, I'll try to do better next time...promise!

Done.  MuffyBee
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 10:56:22 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #326 on: September 28, 2010, 10:56:20 PM »

This is gonna do wonders for his donation drive. If TES sent me an envelope right now I would poop it.

Furious, I am.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #327 on: September 28, 2010, 10:57:50 PM »

I meant, on it. Maybe even in it.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #328 on: September 28, 2010, 10:58:41 PM »

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #329 on: September 28, 2010, 11:02:59 PM »

And send it back.   

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #330 on: September 28, 2010, 11:06:27 PM »

And send it back.   

Monkey Devil!

You are terrible! ...and I love you for it. You made me laugh!!!

------------------
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #331 on: September 28, 2010, 11:09:47 PM »

And send it back.   

Monkey Devil!

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #332 on: September 28, 2010, 11:13:00 PM »

And send it back.   

Monkey Devil!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #333 on: September 28, 2010, 11:13:12 PM »

Monkey Devil!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #334 on: September 28, 2010, 11:14:12 PM »

... and what self respecting "MAN" would go by the name "Steph" (even if your parents unfortunately named you that)???? 

They couldn't decide between Stephanie or Stephen.  I guess they got both.

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #335 on: September 28, 2010, 11:28:24 PM »

Monkey Devil!

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #336 on: September 29, 2010, 12:08:30 AM »

Did Red decide against the FP article on Tim - or did I miss it?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #337 on: September 29, 2010, 12:16:50 AM »

Did Red decide against the FP article on Tim - or did I miss it?

I've been wondering about that too. 

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #338 on: September 29, 2010, 12:23:36 AM »

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #339 on: September 29, 2010, 12:26:08 AM »

Food for Thought

Would Tim jeopardize his close relationship with Robin and Dave by despicably bashing Beth?

++++++

WATT'S UP WITH THIS? STEPH WATTS & TIM MILLER 9/19/2010

Tim Miller:  Well they was actually fishing trying to get away and relax a little bit in Louisiana (Falker Louisiana) and I got a call very late last night from Robin and they was afraid Dave had a heart attack.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

Tim Miller:  So again, you know I talked to Robin several times today and uhh Dave has became just a real real close friend of mine, uhhh I regret not meeting Dave Holloway twenty years ago you know and I just love him as a person and for what he’s gone through and I’m there to support him.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

Tim Miller:  Uhhh yeah, and I mean Dave is a very, very strong person, uhhh Dave uhhh certainly has a lot of faith and uhhh is a very God fearing person and uhhh I think the support he gets from uhhh all his friends and supporters and the trust he has in God and stuff is the only thing that’s gotten Dave through it as well as he’s gotten through it and I give him a big pat on the back and an A+.  He’s stayed very very humble through this whole thing...very, very focused and ummm he’s been very, very patient and again he’s...I’m just very, very proud to say that Dave’s my friend and ummm and certainly right now I’ve got concerns about his health.  And again I know everybody...you know keep him in your prayers and uhhh let’s all work together to get through this.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.