April 24, 2024, 09:50:42 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 279335 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #340 on: September 29, 2010, 12:53:51 AM »

Did Red decide against the FP article on Tim - or did I miss it?

I've been out of town the last few days and frankly I don't know.  I didn't get any emails from Red about it.  I'll send him an email that hopefully he'll see in the morning.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #341 on: September 29, 2010, 02:15:32 AM »

On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 23:45:44 -0700, xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Subject line: Tim Miller comments about Beth Holloway on  Steph Watts' blog talk radio show
Dear Tim Miller....

Did you say this?

(this is what I said TM said and I'm asking if he said the following) Tim Miller:  If Beth really wants to make a difference and help people...you know we had more people disappear in the United States of America in the last twenty four hours... do you hear this ... twenty four hours, than Aruba has in their entire history.  This was a very isolated incident...

(i asked) Are you saying aruba is being misaligned by Beth in her quest to learn of Natalee’s fate?

(i asked)What am I missing?

(i asked) Please explain....

Thanks,

billb

Response:
xxxxxxxxxxxx@texasequusearch.org
To: billb (my email)
 just want to clariify Tim's comment re: commparing the number of people in U.S. and Aruba that have disappeared.  It appears you may have taken it out of context.  What he said was that he would not support a boycott of Aruba as a result of Natalee's death because the people of Aruba (not the prior government) had been nothing but helpful to us in our search efforts.  The citizens of Aruba are a very gracious group of people, and they should not lose their livelihoods because of Joran van der Sloot and the previous government.  I hope this clarifies the statement for you.  Thank you so much.
This was the response I received from a contact email at TES after I emailed the following to Tim Miller, contacts and all BOD members: No other response received....

Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2010 10:18 PM
To: tim.miller@texasequusearch.org
Cc: all contacts + BOD's on TES website
Subject: Tim Miller comments about Beth Holloway on Steph Watts' blog talk radio show

Mr. Miller,

I am extremely disappointed that you said the things you said (you apologized as you said them) BUT YOU SAID HURTFUL things about Beth Hollaway! You accused Beth Holloway of exploiting her daughter’s death for personal gain.

Beth Holloway, who in her journey to find the TRUTH about Natalee has probably done MORE for TES in raising awareness in what TES does....bringing in countless contributions.....

How do you explain those comments please?

billb

I did not receive any responses.........

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #342 on: September 29, 2010, 02:16:26 AM »

Did Red decide against the FP article on Tim - or did I miss it?

I've been out of town the last few days and frankly I don't know.  I didn't get any emails from Red about it.  I'll send him an email that hopefully he'll see in the morning.
an angelic monkey Hope the trip was great to see your grandbaby!!!

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #343 on: September 29, 2010, 02:21:41 AM »

It was nice to see Private Eye's posts today......and I certainly respect all he has to say.....
I can forgive....I won't forget......
And I'll be here until Natalee is returned to her family....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #344 on: September 29, 2010, 02:36:26 AM »

billb, Agraria, spooky112483, Frijole, San and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
Good Night Good Monkeys.....
We are one day closer to Justice for Natalee....
Justice for Natalee and Stephany IS just around the corner....
No Body, No Tourism aruba.....bank on that....40 years....
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #345 on: September 29, 2010, 02:49:36 AM »

On Sat, 25 Sep 2010 23:45:44 -0700, xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
Subject line: Tim Miller comments about Beth Holloway on  Steph Watts' blog talk radio show
Dear Tim Miller....

Did you say this?

(this is what I said TM said and I'm asking if he said the following) Tim Miller:  If Beth really wants to make a difference and help people...you know we had more people disappear in the United States of America in the last twenty four hours... do you hear this ... twenty four hours, than Aruba has in their entire history.  This was a very isolated incident...

(i asked) Are you saying aruba is being misaligned by Beth in her quest to learn of Natalee’s fate?

(i asked)What am I missing?

(i asked) Please explain....

Thanks,

billb

Response:
xxxxxxxxxxxx@texasequusearch.org
To: billb (my email)
 just want to clariify Tim's comment re: commparing the number of people in U.S. and Aruba that have disappeared.  It appears you may have taken it out of context.  What he said was that he would not support a boycott of Aruba as a result of Natalee's death because the people of Aruba (not the prior government) had been nothing but helpful to us in our search efforts.  The citizens of Aruba are a very gracious group of people, and they should not lose their livelihoods because of Joran van der Sloot and the previous government.  I hope this clarifies the statement for you.  Thank you so much.
This was the response I received from a contact email at TES after I emailed the following to Tim Miller, contacts and all BOD members: No other response received....

Sent: Saturday, September 25, 2010 10:18 PM
To: tim.miller@texasequusearch.org
Cc: all contacts + BOD's on TES website
Subject: Tim Miller comments about Beth Holloway on Steph Watts' blog talk radio show

Mr. Miller,

I am extremely disappointed that you said the things you said (you apologized as you said them) BUT YOU SAID HURTFUL things about Beth Hollaway! You accused Beth Holloway of exploiting her daughter’s death for personal gain.

Beth Holloway, who in her journey to find the TRUTH about Natalee has probably done MORE for TES in raising awareness in what TES does....bringing in countless contributions.....

How do you explain those comments please?

billb

I did not receive any responses.........

Thanks, billb! You prompted me to send my own email to Tim. I will share any responses ( if any are forthcoming!).

My short message:

I am dumbfounded by Tim's comments recently on the "Steph Watts" radio show. Tim's blatant attack on Beth Holloway has not gone unnoticed by a large number of us who have followed the case of Natalee Holloway since day one. This same group has sung Tim's/TES praises from the beginning and find these latest comments repugnant. These were not a "slip of the tongue" or statements taken out of context. These were deliberate, thought-out statements by Tim. Please be aware that we are ALL aware of the great things TES has done selflessly for so many years. Please also be aware that a full PUBLIC retraction is asked for and expected from Tim before we can continue our support of TES.

Sincerely,

xxxxxxxx

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #346 on: September 29, 2010, 05:24:10 AM »

Tim Miller's comparison of US missing person stats to Aruba's is really quite dim.

USA  - About 360 million people

Aruba - About 100,000 savages

Compare an ocean liner to a beach raft.

Doesn't it make sense that with more people the incidents go up? Yes.

Not only is the Miller argument dim - it has been repeated over and over... and he still misses the point.

It was the way Natalee's case was handled that's the real problem.

His talking of numbers is a diversionary tactic.

A case like Natalee's - it only takes one "isolated incident" to bring down an island if handled improperly. The stench of corruption is a powerful thing. It lingers.

This was funny, though.

"The citizens of Aruba are a very gracious group of people"

Keep telling yourself that politically correct BS - TES.

I have never witnessed such back-stabbing, hateful, arrogant people in all my life.

If there are some VERY GRACIOUS PEOPLE... I will know they have taken over

when the Holloways' get a formal written apology for what the "prior government"

allowed the Van der sloot pigs do to Natalee's poor beaten body.

Until that day comes you can take your politically correct warm and fuzzy statements

and shove them up your ass. ( please, do it sideways! )

They are not even worth the powder it would take to blow

you straight to Aruba. People are intuitive and they know when they are being lied to.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #347 on: September 29, 2010, 09:39:56 AM »

There are many good citizens of Aruba but unfortunately, there is a minority that thwarted the investigation into Natalee's disappearance and death from the very beginning to protect their tourism industry.  That would include the previous and possibly current governments, the tourism industry, anyone that was a member of AHATA or ATA and Julia Renfro.  It is this "minority" that has lied and bashed Beth Holloway for 5.5 years.  

Don't forget the confession on the night of June 10th and the suspect was taking them to the body.  Luckily for Joran his father made sure her body wasn't there.  No body no case.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #348 on: September 29, 2010, 10:45:44 AM »

Tim's motivation to create the TES organization as a means to assist families of missing persons was based on his personal heartbreaking experiences encompassing lack of resources/support on home soil when it came to searching for his precious daughter.

On the other hand ... Beth's motivation to create the NHRC was based on her personal heartbreaking experiences encompassing lack of resources/support in the search on foreign soil for her precious daughter.

One mission should not negate the other.

+++++++++

WATT'S UP WITH THIS? STEPH WATTS & TIM MILLER 9/19/2010

Steph Watts:  Tim let me ask you this... I want to ask you this... a couple of tough questions.  First of all, I’ve always said three people have profited off of Natalee Holloway’s murder; her murderer, the media, and her own mother.  Let me ask you this Tim, What’s the name of Beth Holloway’s organization?

Tim Miller:  I don’t even know.

Steph Watts:  Beth Holloway has an organization in the name of her daughter.

<snipped>

Tim Miller:  If Beth really wants to make a difference and help people...you know we had more people disappear in the United States of America in the last twenty four hours... do you hear this ... twenty four hours, than Aruba has in their entire history.  This was a very isolated incident ... 

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

Beth's Nightmare

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 55:
  Last night's meeting with the DEA agent would be the last time we would see him. I was told he was just on the island "on vacation," but considering his line of work, I have to wonder about that. Even wonder if the name he gave us was really his. None of that matters. I'm just thankful he was here when he was to help us get the ball rolling by directing us to go to Carlos 'n Charlie's, and helping us with the encounter in the van der Sloot front yard. But now we're alone, politically and law enforcement-wise. Even though we've met Homeland Security and DEA representatives, there‘s nothing they can do for us. There's no U.S. consular office here. No State Department representative. No FBI agent. We're on our own.

Tim's Nightmare

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Natalee Holloway Still Missing After 31 Days
Aired June 29, 2005 - 21:00   ET

TIM MILLER, DIRECTOR, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH:  You know, I went through the same thing, and it wasn't any better where I was from. They said Laura was a runaway. I did everything I knew how to do, but I was paralyzed at that time. There weren't any search teams. There wasn't any support from law enforcement. 

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/29/lkl.01.html

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #349 on: September 29, 2010, 11:11:39 AM »

Is there anyway that someone else could have used Private Eye's account here to post
without Private Eye's knowledge?

I am not very smart about such things, but I saw someone from Aruba using a proxy of
Conway, Arkansas.  That seemed strange to me.

It is also strange that SS and Pita, the dark lard's minions, were so quick to praise the posts
and defend Tim Miller.

So much in those posts singing the praises of Dave and Tim and only that he "bet" Tim
had apologized to Beth.

I think something is fishy.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #350 on: September 29, 2010, 11:46:21 AM »

If the Persistence search was all about locating Natalee Holloway's remains ... the 1.8 million dollars spent was all for naught if there was no protocol in place that would assure the Aruban enemy ... who had prevented justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005 ... did not have unchallenged possession of anything discovered that was deemed as possibly case related.

++++++

WATT'S UP WITH THIS? STEPH WATTS & TIM MILLER 9/19/2010

Tim Miller:  Oh my God...Louis Schaefer...when we went over there for three weeks...ended up there almost three months in the deep water search.  Spent...put a million dollar budget on it...spent 1.8 million.  I’ve been there nine different times...(interrupted)

Steph Watts:  1.8 million?

Tim Miller: 1.8 million, I.8 million...let me tell you this...there’s way, way, way over two million dollars .... 

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

Extremely Uncomfortable

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #744 3/19 -
« Reply #201 on: March 19, 2008, 08:21:47 PM »

We had little option other than to have the Aruban dive division recover the samples and bring them back under their care.  Remember we are Americans working in Aruban waters, subject to their laws, invitation, and blessing.  Our hands are tied for the most part. I personally was extremely uncomfortable with the chain of custody, being that we weren't a part of it, but I was powerless to do anything about it.  The samples were photographed in detail by one Aruban diver and the other two investigated the contents of the trap, the dimensions, the rigging, and what surrounded the trap.  From the video, it looked like they did a diligent and careful job with the samples and the underwater photography.  I don't know who has these pictures, but I must assume ALE.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2721.msg366857;topicseen#msg366857

Evidence for the Arubans to Destroy

private eye
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #746 4/4
« Reply #499 on: April 09, 2008, 12:39:50 AM »

If I understood Kyle correctly, and that would be that the Arubans retrieved and possessed all finds, not sharing anything with the crew, then that effort was a waste of time and effort. The only thing it could have accomplished was to locate additional evidence for the Arubans to destroy.  I am not sure if that was the protocol out of Aruba's waters though. The effort was superb, but the game was fixed.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2769.msg372245;topicseen#msg372245

Complete Trust in the Enemy

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman: The FBI told me they could not send a representative down to us in Aruba unless they were specifically invited to do so by the Aruban authorities.  They were simply uninvited.

Kyle Kingman:  The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site.  Never heard another word about it.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #351 on: September 29, 2010, 11:50:51 AM »

If i ever needed a search organization, it would not be  Texas Scamsearch

TM acts like he had a gun pointed at his head, when he wazzzzzzz talking about the money

screw off   jackass

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: September 29, 2010, 11:58:30 AM »

Is there anyway that someone else could have used Private Eye's account here to post

I am not very smart about such things, but I saw someone from Aruba using a proxy of

It is also strange that SS and Pita, the dark lard's minions, were so quick to praise the posts
and defend Tim Miller.

So much in those posts singing the praises of Dave and Tim and only that he "bet" Tim
had apologized to Beth.

I believe it was the real Private Eye posting I just think he is more forgiving than some of us.  He is correct that Tim Miller's words mean little to Beth in the big picture.  I'm sure Beth will look beyond much of what was said knowing that sometimes Tim speaks before he thinks.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #353 on: September 29, 2010, 11:59:20 AM »

If i ever needed a search organization, it would not be  Texas Scamsearch

TM acts like he had a gun pointed at his head, when he wazzzzzzz talking about the money

screw off   jackass

Well said, Robots!!

SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #354 on: September 29, 2010, 12:04:25 PM »

http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=156054&catid=3

Famed Private Investigator Hired by Bishop Eddie Long

Posted By -  Jaye Watson

Last Updated On:  9/28/2010

DULUTH, GA -- He's investigated some of the highest profile missing persons cases in the country. The disappearance of Natalee Holloway made private investigator T.J. Ward a superstar on cable news. Now he's been hired by Bishop Eddie Long.

11Alive News spoke to Ward in his Duluth home.

"I was called by attorney Dwight Thomas," Ward said. "They said they needed somebody that was experienced in doing investigations to look into these allegations that have been brought against Bishop Eddie Long and the church."

Dwight Thomas stood behind Long as he held a press conference inside New Birth Missionary Baptist Church in Lithonia on Sunday. Ward has been been hired by the Bishop's team to investigate each of the allegations made against Long and to investigate the four young men making the claims.

"Each of these charges is frivolous and we plan to address them accordingly," Ward said.

This is a time when the tables will be turned.

The four accusers have made shockingly intimate sexual allegations against their church leader. Now it's Ward's turn to delve deep into their lives, their pasts, to defend his client.

Whatever he finds will be used to help Eddie Long.

Meantime, Long got some support from his peers. Approximately 30 area pastors met with Long for a prayer service Tuesday night at New Birth Missionary Baptist Church.

2 4 1
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #355 on: September 29, 2010, 12:04:34 PM »

and defend Tim Miller.

had apologized to Beth.

I believe it was the real Private Eye posting I just think he is more forgiving than some of us.  He is correct that Tim Miller's words mean little to Beth in the big picture.  I'm sure Beth will look beyond much of what was said knowing that sometimes Tim speaks before he thinks.
[/b]

I think they should muzzle Tim for a spell.

Thanks for the Private Eye post confirmation.

How'd you like the baby?

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: September 29, 2010, 12:14:05 PM »

Someone knew that Tim was going to give the interview to Steph Watts.  If they knew Tim wasn't in the right mind to give the interview then shame on them for letting him go on his show to bash Beth.

In my opinion Tim knew exactly what he was going to do and he knew what kind of person Steph Watts was.  They were going to talk about Peru no matter what.  Let's just say that Beth didn't make her trip to Peru yet and Tim was going to talk about Joran in Peru.  What was Tim going to talk about?  What new information was he going to share.  Were they going to talk about the photo of Joran smirking in prison with his new best friends?

This was a plan because Tim was pissed.

So those other two can defend Tim all they want because their opinions mean nothing to me.  When you hang out with evil there is nothing left to say.

JMO
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: September 29, 2010, 12:18:44 PM »

Tim Miller said what he said so live with the consequences.  Is he really worried about what a few Monkeys think of him and his organization.

Either sober up or next time STFU.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #358 on: September 29, 2010, 12:20:49 PM »

Someone knew that Tim was going to give the interview to Steph Watts.  If they knew Tim wasn't in the right mind to give the interview then shame on them for letting him go on his show to bash Beth.

In my opinion Tim knew exactly what he was going to do and he knew what kind of person Steph Watts was.  They were going to talk about Peru no matter what.  Let's just say that Beth didn't make her trip to Peru yet and Tim was going to talk about Joran in Peru.  What was Tim going to talk about?  What new information was he going to share.  Were they going to talk about the photo of Joran smirking in prison with his new best friends?

This was a plan because Tim was pissed.

So those other two can defend Tim all they want because their opinions mean nothing to me.  When you hang out with evil there is nothing left to say.

JMO

I would be hurt that my brother posted in defense of the man who had bashed me on the air.

I realize that Beth and family are more forgiving than I am, but sometimes you need to show
your loyalties.

I agree that Tim's bashing of Beth was planned.  It didn't just come frout of thin air.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #359 on: September 29, 2010, 12:24:45 PM »

It doesn't matter to me if Tim says he's sorry or not. I've has a few issues with his judgement for quite a while now, the last straw was the Low Watt show. I think that his organization has been harmed by his lapses in judgement. The Donna Brock issue pizzed me off. Before that, when they were in Orlando, I used to follow the comments on Fox Orlando blog. There were too many peeps who saw Tim in his cups and with a gf in tow. Fine, a man is entitled to his private life ( and his private demons )  but he is a public figure who was in the spotlight in Orlando and he was there conducting a search and he could have kept his drinking and the gf at home. He is the face of TES and if he can't keep his act together then the board of directors should ask him to step down. before he drags the organization any further down with him. He's been carrying on quite badly for a couple of years and isn't it time for him to sober up ? Sorry if I am sounding harsh, I am aware of the loss of his daughter, but I don't think he is competent to be doing anything except trying to get some help for himself. 

This pretty well reflects my thoughts as well.  Isn't that Donna Brock facing a prison sentence now? 

I guess I just thought Tim was a different kind of person than he has turned out to be.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.