April 24, 2024, 08:39:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 279333 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #40 on: September 26, 2010, 12:27:05 AM »

Forget about Tim Miller there is always Fred Golba and his one hound show 

He is probably planning to go back next week to search the pond again.  He's taking a
pony this time too.   Then he'll have the dog and pony show as it should be.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #41 on: September 26, 2010, 12:27:10 AM »

Monleys,
I want to know what's going on with Tim. Where I can find the info? Thank you

Here is the thread that has the transcript of a recent interview with Steph Watts & the link to the interview is there, also.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8625.0

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #42 on: September 26, 2010, 12:31:24 AM »

Yes, thanks, Magnolia, I am feeling a bit better.  When I have one problem, it makes the others  worse, etc. but hope to be feeling much better especially next week.  The ole week to ten days schedule.

But for me the bottom line is I heard what I heard and think what I think and know what I know.  I know what I heard.

It sure does seem some of these men go to Aruba to look for Natalee and get to having one heck of a good time, too.  Odd, that.  Makes me wonder just what the big attraction there really is.  I mean, those manmade beaches are certainly not peculiar to Aruba so has to be something else.

Oh, well.  I am certainly glad Beth took some steps to counter the THREE books being written currently as revisionist history on this tragedy.

At least some one is trying to keep the record straight and the truth out there.

I am truly looking forward to seeing what she and Peter dV have produced in this regard.  Would still love to see the expression on Joran's mug when he saw her there, lol.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #43 on: September 26, 2010, 12:46:32 AM »

Monleys,
We can all voice our displeasure and/or concerns through  TES website:
http://texasequusearch.org/contact-tes/who-to-contact/
I plan to......
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #44 on: September 26, 2010, 12:46:52 AM »

Yes, thanks, Magnolia, I am feeling a bit better.  When I have one problem, it makes the others  worse, etc. but hope to be feeling much better especially next week.  The ole week to ten days schedule.

But for me the bottom line is I heard what I heard and think what I think and know what I know.  I know what I heard.

It sure does seem some of these men go to Aruba to look for Natalee and get to having one heck of a good time, too.  Odd, that.  Makes me wonder just what the big attraction there really is.  I mean, those manmade beaches are certainly not peculiar to Aruba so has to be something else.

Oh, well.  I am certainly glad Beth took some steps to counter the THREE books being written currently as revisionist history on this tragedy.

At least some one is trying to keep the record straight and the truth out there.

I am truly looking forward to seeing what she and Peter dV have produced in this regard.  Would still love to see the expression on Joran's mug when he saw her there, lol.

I remember how pissed I was when Beth spoke at the TES fundraiser last year... and they
auctioned off some 5 br house on tish hole island. I thought it was entirely inappropriate
after what happened to Natalee... and Beth being there in person, that TES do that.

I felt that then... and I still feel it was in poor taste.

Tim has something for Aruba.... something that a murdered disposed of young girl just couldn't shake. That says pretty much what I need to know about Tim Miller. He should move there...
there is a lot of searching to do. He can search for the ones that make the news... and the 80% that will never see the light of day in a news article. The real unlucky ones.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #45 on: September 26, 2010, 01:00:46 AM »

I remember how pissed I was when Beth spoke at the TES fundraiser last year... and they
auctioned off some 5 br house on tish hole island. I thought it was entirely inappropriate
after what happened to Natalee... and Beth being there in person, that TES do that.

Tim has something for Aruba.... something that a murdered disposed of young girl just couldn't shake. That says pretty much what I need to know about Tim Miller. He should move there...
there is a lot of searching to do. He can search for the ones that make the news... and the 80% that will never see the light of day in a news article. The real unlucky ones.

Beth canceled, she wasn't there.  Tim talked about it on Steph's show...but I don't think the reason stated is the reason she canceled...jmo.

snipped

And she was supposed to come to our other one that we had in April and the day before the Fundraiser she canceled and it was advertised all over that Beth was gonna be here.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #46 on: September 26, 2010, 01:02:44 AM »

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #47 on: September 26, 2010, 01:04:06 AM »

......and he can take care of the turtles.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #48 on: September 26, 2010, 01:04:17 AM »

Beth canceled, she wasn't there.  Tim talked about it on Steph's show...but I don't think the reason stated is the reason she canceled...jmo.

snipped

And she was supposed to come to our other one that we had in April and the day before the Fundraiser she canceled and it was advertised all over that Beth was gonna be here.

Forgot to add, Dave was there.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #49 on: September 26, 2010, 01:06:24 AM »

Wonder how Dave felt about them auctioning off the house in Aruba?

Or maybe Steph was the highest bidder?

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #50 on: September 26, 2010, 01:07:01 AM »

......and he can take care of the turtles.

You're on a roll tonight!    Monkey Devil!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #51 on: September 26, 2010, 01:09:36 AM »

snipped

Well, maybe she saw the way I see it. DISRESPECTFUL - CRUEL - TACKY

You think you are friends with somebody - then they toss in a subtle cruel trick...

Hey, isn't that the patented Aruban A-HATER format?

Friends like that are in fact not really friends at all. Those things are bright red warning flags...
although many people will attempt to brush them away as nothing.

Those kind of friends deserve NO MORE WORDS.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #52 on: September 26, 2010, 01:21:08 AM »

You can never forgive someone who is not repentant.

It just does not work.

You can go ahead and forgive anyway without someone repenting...

Let me know how that works out for you.

Your new name will be DOOR MAT.

Outlook: Doom

------------------
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #53 on: September 26, 2010, 01:26:18 AM »

Steph won it by a nose! 

------------------
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: September 26, 2010, 01:28:23 AM »

Monleys,
We can all voice our displeasure and/or concerns through  TES website:
http://texasequusearch.org/contact-tes/who-to-contact/
I plan to......
Thank you guys, I just read what Tim said about Beth and Dave. It seems that he is disappointed about Beth canceled two fundrisers and then ask for money if she will talk in the fundriser.
At this point I believe that Tim, Dave and Beth may get some money to live when they are 100 % involve in their case, donations work, etc.. I actually donate every year for parents in need with kids with cancer. the money goes straight to the parents to paid their bills when they are with their sick kids in the hospital, they are people have to pay their bills like everybody with the difference that their kids are in need.
In this case, if Beth will sell his documentary it is OK if it will help her to continue her search to find Natalee but the most important is to put Natalee's face in other countries because if the monster leaves jail alive in 2040 everybody will know who is JORAN THE MONSTER. I feel really bad for Beth because with all being said about Natale, Beth may think that she is dead or she is a live in other country for human trafficking, the worst nightmare of a mother.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #55 on: September 26, 2010, 01:34:39 AM »

I certainly appreciate every bit of info Rob and all good Monkeys bring to the Natalee Holloway thread on Scared Monkeys......
That's why I'll be here, God willing, to see Justice for Natalee......
I did send an email to tim miller expressing my disappointment with his comments about Beth to Steph (is that a girlie name or what? ) no offense to real girlie names.....
I'll let you know if I receive a reply......
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #56 on: September 26, 2010, 01:35:43 AM »

Steph won it by a nose! 
Brown nose?     Monkey Devil!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #57 on: September 26, 2010, 01:50:00 AM »

snipped

Well, maybe she saw the way I see it. DISRESPECTFUL - CRUEL - TACKY

You think you are friends with somebody - then they toss in a subtle cruel trick...

Hey, isn't that the patented Aruban A-HATER format?

Friends like that are in fact not really friends at all. Those things are bright red warning flags...
although many people will attempt to brush them away as nothing.

Those kind of friends deserve NO MORE WORDS.

Exactly.

And Silvetti and Schaefer being the "honored guests" was just the cherry on top of the 5-bedroom house in Aruba!

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: September 26, 2010, 01:52:21 AM »

Dear Tim‏

10:45 PM
Reply  ▼

Carpe

To tim.miller@texasequusearch.org

Trashing Beth Holloway was so unwise of you.

I hope you fall off the Earth!!!!!!!!

You pathetic silly little man.

I would rather set my money on fire than donate it again to an organization run by you.

You can go no lower at this point. You dirt bag scum of the earth.

----

As you can see, I showed some restraint.

------------------
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #59 on: September 26, 2010, 01:56:39 AM »

Steph won it by a nose! 

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.