April 19, 2024, 06:25:05 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 279042 times)
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #420 on: September 29, 2010, 08:30:14 PM »

Is SS all there?  She just made the strangest post.  Does she have reading or vision problems?

I saw it and thought she might have gone round the bend.

I'd say that happened a long time ago.  JMO   

Funny thing about that SS....she can judge Kermit and SM, but thinks it isn't her place to judge
Tim Miller for what he said about Beth. 

Now how do you figure that, SS?  Last time I looked Beth was still listed as a part of Natalee's family.

Now Magnolia, you know she can only do what Debbie allows her to do.   

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #421 on: September 29, 2010, 08:33:06 PM »

The huge interview fee, which Joran uses for his bribes and luxury living, is reportedly being funneled to him a small amount at a time by a local attorney.

maximum hiney.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #422 on: September 29, 2010, 08:33:51 PM »

Is SS all there?  She just made the strangest post.  Does she have reading or vision problems?

Of course, look at her, she only has one eye.

forked tongue and one eye

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #423 on: September 29, 2010, 08:34:17 PM »

Kermit, carpe noctem, texasmom, Magnolia, Artcolley, Kat_Gram, Tamikosmom, MuffyBee, MalteseMom, akmom and 20 Guests are viewing this topic.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #424 on: September 29, 2010, 08:35:47 PM »

JORAN CELLBLOCK MONEY RIOT

The prime suspect in the NATALEE HOLLOWAY disappearance,  self-confessed killer JORAN van der SLOOT has gone on an incredible $50,000 spending spree in prison - thanks to a huge cash windfall he's using for bribes, The ENQUIRER reports exclusively.

The pampered punk has become the king of his cell block - enjoying specially prepared gourmet meals, his favorite drinks, expensive new clothes and startling privileges including playing poker with his guards, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

When a newsman recently sneaked Natalee's mom BETH TWITTY into van der Sloot's Peruvian prison for a headline-making confrontation, she was expecting to find him in a rat-infested hellhole. But to her shock and horror, she found him living the good life!

"Where is my daughter? What did you do with her?" Beth demanded.

But the stone-cold killer met her with silence handing her his lawyer's business card, and the distraught mom is now convinced Joran will never confess to killing her daughter - and will take to his grave the secrets behind the Alabama teen's sudden disappearance in Aruba five years ago.

The ENQUIRER also learned that the arrogant thug shows absolutely no remorse.

When a guard at the prison recently asked him about Natalee, Joran heartlessly fired back: "What does that matter - she's dead!"

The Dutch thug, 23, is being held at Lima's Miguel Castro Castro prison on charges he murdered Peruvian student Stephany Flores, 21. He remains the prime suspect in Natalee's death. Yet he lives a cushy existence thanks to a Dutch media company he says paid him a staggering $50,000 for an interview.

Now, in an outrageous reversal of sanity, prison guards are Joran's personal servants. He plays cards with them, and they even allowed him to buy fancy shoes and clothes for his prison pal Hugo Trujillo Ospina -  "The Clown" - a paid assassin who's been protecting him from other inmates' sexual attacks, The ENQUIRER has learned.

Joran is ensuring his safety by becoming the prison "Santo Klaus" - buying cigarettes and garments for the most dangerous inmates and donating to their favorite charity to send a 3-year-old Peruvian girl for medical care in the U.S.

The huge interview fee, which Joran uses for his bribes and luxury living, is reportedly being funneled to him a small amount at a time by a local attorney.

Joran enjoys the amenities his payoffs allow, including gourmet meals of traditional Peruvian dishes, such as beef cooked with tomatoes and onions served with fried potatoes.

"It's disgraceful!" fumed Holloway family friend and investigator Art Wood. "This remorseless monster is being allowed to profit from his terrible crimes."

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/joran_van_der_slot_payoff_twitty_holloway_santo_klaus_/celebrity/69398

picture at site

Thanks Buckeye.  

Sickening!  

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: September 29, 2010, 08:36:09 PM »

Is SS all there?  She just made the strangest post.  Does she have reading or vision problems?

Of course, look at her, she only has one eye.

I love you Bearly!!!

I love you too, Maggie Mae!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #426 on: September 29, 2010, 08:37:54 PM »

I saw it and thought she might have gone round the bend.

I'd say that happened a long time ago.  JMO   

Funny thing about that SS....she can judge Kermit and SM, but thinks it isn't her place to judge
Tim Miller for what he said about Beth. 

Now how do you figure that, SS?  Last time I looked Beth was still listed as a part of Natalee's family.

Now Magnolia, you know she can only do what Debbie allows her to do.   

....Debbie and the Dark Lard both have her under their thumbs.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #427 on: September 29, 2010, 08:39:12 PM »

ROB,
seems coward johan555 wanted to attack you in his spineless way

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: September 29, 2010, 08:45:12 PM »

Rob,
If I had been looking for Natalee for nearly 3 years and found that trap, there is no way I would
have sat on that boat and not gone down and had a look for myself.  They had no business waiting
for the Arubans.  They could have gotten a little sample of something.  They knew who they were
dealing with and that the Arubans were not to be trusted.

There is no excuse to sit and wait a week and do nothing.

100% true and then try to SELL the images rather then get the evidence!!!!!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #429 on: September 29, 2010, 08:49:43 PM »

Rob,
If I had been looking for Natalee for nearly 3 years and found that trap, there is no way I would
have sat on that boat and not gone down and had a look for myself.  They had no business waiting
for the Arubans.  They could have gotten a little sample of something.  They knew who they were

I wonder if they had in mind filming the "discovery", sort of  like when Whoraldo did the hyped up tv story on opening Al Capone's vault? 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: September 29, 2010, 08:57:20 PM »

Rob,

I wonder if they had in mind filming the "discovery", sort of  like when Whoraldo did the hyped up tv story on opening Al Capone's vault? 

No. Kyle said that the Arubans did not know that the ROV was filming them as the Aruban divers came in and removed the evidence. He downloaded and took screenshots to his computer. It was in February that he flew back to the U.S. and met with producers to try to sell those images for money.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #431 on: September 29, 2010, 09:08:56 PM »

ROB,
seems coward johan555 wanted to attack you in his spineless way

ummm, not on his payroll, but even if I were, it's better than being on YOUR knees for Bastardbro, huh, my little den dolder hermit crab.  Monkey Devil!

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #432 on: September 29, 2010, 09:09:46 PM »

Rob,

They'd have been yelling, "Monkey overboard!"   

It is just too much temptation for the 'bad guys' to dangle the "treasure" right under their noses, and then put it in their hands for 'safe keeping.'  Too much can happen in that time.  Even if there was good intentions on the part of some, there was too much notice given to put a plan in place for those people to be over-powered IF this is what happened.

I believe in miracles!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: September 29, 2010, 09:10:48 PM »

Rob,

No. Kyle said that the Arubans did not know that the ROV was filming them as the Aruban divers came in and removed the evidence. He downloaded and took screenshots to his computer. It was in February that he flew back to the U.S. and met with producers to try to sell those images for money.

I think that they were anxious to get on with their mission of mapping.  The cage was a distraction
to them and they didn't want to be bothered.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #434 on: September 29, 2010, 09:14:21 PM »

maximum hiney.

He is just chumming the waters, when the chum runs out, the sharks will circle and there will be nothing left but him.

I believe in miracles!
Port Valerie
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: September 29, 2010, 09:23:51 PM »

Anyone watching Criminal Minds on CBS?

They're doing a case that's a lot like the Natalee story. New episode, not a rerun. Interesting.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #436 on: September 29, 2010, 09:29:50 PM »

I heard that when you give a bj to a clown - it's customary to give him time to remove the never ending handkerchief from his pocket.

Hope you are enjoying hell, Joran. Monkey Devil!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #437 on: September 29, 2010, 09:30:02 PM »

MONKEY REJECTS

*shivers*

The bewbs look right too.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #438 on: September 29, 2010, 09:32:00 PM »

maximum hiney.

He is just chumming the waters, when the chum runs out, the sharks will circle and there will be nothing left but him.

They know he has no money sense.  You can't give him but a little money at a time.

I hate the thought of him living it up in the Peruvian prison.  If I were in Beth's shoes,
I would want to face him too and the devil take the hindermost.

That one smirking picture of him with his three buds was enough to make me spit firin' mad.

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #439 on: September 29, 2010, 09:54:41 PM »

Joran will never give the Holloway family what they want.

#1 I don't think he can about her current location. Paulus handled that.

#2 He never had a conscience to revert back to. Just look at Anita and Paulus.
     They don't have them either. Joran is a vacuous DNA shell. There's nothing
     inside but biological life. No soul. He's kinda like a snail - only not as wise.

Asking Joran to clear his conscience is akin to asking a martian to dance the macarena.

What is this thing you call dancing. Neener! Neener! Neener!!!

It is unpleasant - but there are some people in this world that are far beyond fixing.

I sure don't blame Beth and Dave for continuing to pound on him, though. I'd do the same.

I would pound him until there was nothing left but worm dirt... just like his dear ol' dad.

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.