March 28, 2024, 12:24:19 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 277544 times)
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #440 on: September 29, 2010, 10:09:40 PM »

JORAN CELLBLOCK MONEY RIOT

The prime suspect in the NATALEE HOLLOWAY disappearance,  self-confessed killer JORAN van der SLOOT has gone on an incredible $50,000 spending spree in prison - thanks to a huge cash windfall he's using for bribes, The ENQUIRER reports exclusively.

The pampered punk has become the king of his cell block - enjoying specially prepared gourmet meals, his favorite drinks, expensive new clothes and startling privileges including playing poker with his guards, The ENQUIRER has learned exclusively.

When a newsman recently sneaked Natalee's mom BETH TWITTY into van der Sloot's Peruvian prison for a headline-making confrontation, she was expecting to find him in a rat-infested hellhole. But to her shock and horror, she found him living the good life!

"Where is my daughter? What did you do with her?" Beth demanded.

But the stone-cold killer met her with silence handing her his lawyer's business card, and the distraught mom is now convinced Joran will never confess to killing her daughter - and will take to his grave the secrets behind the Alabama teen's sudden disappearance in Aruba five years ago.

The ENQUIRER also learned that the arrogant thug shows absolutely no remorse.

When a guard at the prison recently asked him about Natalee, Joran heartlessly fired back: "What does that matter - she's dead!"

The Dutch thug, 23, is being held at Lima's Miguel Castro Castro prison on charges he murdered Peruvian student Stephany Flores, 21. He remains the prime suspect in Natalee's death. Yet he lives a cushy existence thanks to a Dutch media company he says paid him a staggering $50,000 for an interview.

Now, in an outrageous reversal of sanity, prison guards are Joran's personal servants. He plays cards with them, and they even allowed him to buy fancy shoes and clothes for his prison pal Hugo Trujillo Ospina -  "The Clown" - a paid assassin who's been protecting him from other inmates' sexual attacks, The ENQUIRER has learned.

Joran is ensuring his safety by becoming the prison "Santo Klaus" - buying cigarettes and garments for the most dangerous inmates and donating to their favorite charity to send a 3-year-old Peruvian girl for medical care in the U.S.

The huge interview fee, which Joran uses for his bribes and luxury living, is reportedly being funneled to him a small amount at a time by a local attorney.

Joran enjoys the amenities his payoffs allow, including gourmet meals of traditional Peruvian dishes, such as beef cooked with tomatoes and onions served with fried potatoes.

"It's disgraceful!" fumed Holloway family friend and investigator Art Wood. "This remorseless monster is being allowed to profit from his terrible crimes."

http://www.nationalenquirer.com/joran_van_der_slot_payoff_twitty_holloway_santo_klaus_/celebrity/69398

picture at site

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #441 on: September 29, 2010, 10:15:44 PM »

Well, that's sure a switch from when he was supposedly put in solitary confinement for the picture fiasco.   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #442 on: September 29, 2010, 10:18:48 PM »

I suppose that the "4th" judge found Joran's confession credible -- he's still in jail (although not in the hole apparently!).
I never heard any news reports on this!

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #443 on: September 29, 2010, 10:19:31 PM »

Video at the bottom of the page.  I thought it was interesting that that don't include Tim Miller's comments about the 140 targets...etc. in the article.

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2010/06/03/earlyshow/main6544006.shtml

NEW YORK, June 3, 2010

Holloway Ally: Flores Murder Brings It All Back

Missing Persons Search Group Founder: Aruba Police Commissioner Said van der Sloot Responsible for Natalee's Death

(CBS)  Five years after Natalee Holloway went missing, the man who has previously been arrested twice in connection with her disappearance, Joran van der Sloot, is now being sought in another killing, that of Stephany Flores, 21, whose body was found Sunday in Lima, Peru.

Tim Miller, founder of Texas Equusearch, a non-profit organization that searches for missing persons, has assisted with the search of Natalee Holloway from almost the beginning, and has become very close with the Holloway family over the last five years.

Miller spoke to Natalee Holloway's father, David Holloway, on Wednesday. Miller said David sends his condolences to Flores' family in Peru.

Miller said, "(David is) talking about what a senseless death that was, that we feel as though the cover-up that went on in Aruba, with Joran van der Sloot never being arrested, that we need to hold a lot of people accountable for Stephany's death in Peru. I mean, a very, very sad time for everybody. And Dave is just trying to, I think, just digest what's really happening in his life again right now. And of course it brings it all back to Dave and Beth, I'm sure that it's like it happened like yesterday. So there's disappointment, there's anger, there's frustrations. And, again, Stephany, there's no reason she should be dead today. Somebody made some huge mistakes over there."

Miller also discussed an incident two years ago in Aruba in which he and David Holloway were pulled over by a police commissioner.

"We were actually digging in a landfill, and we went back to get the permits to continue digging. And Gerold Dompig actually took us to a little warehouse -- it was kind of like we were into do some drug deal like you see on TV -- and he says, 'You don't need to be digging in the landfill anymore,' he said 'Joran van der Sloot is responsible for this, that body was taken out to sea.' Gerald Dompig's words to us were that Joran van der Sloot was a sociopath, that he controlled the entire family, even his father was afraid of him. And it's unfortunate that more couldn't be done to have Joran locked up."

He continued, "The other question is, 'Where has Joran been for the last five years?' We know he's traveled all over the country. Where is his money coming from, who has he been involved with? And we hate to even think like that. Did he kill Natalee, did he kill Stephany, yes, but he's really responsible for his father's death dying way before his time with the stress he went through. So Joran van der Sloot single-handedly probably destroyed an island, destroyed two different families, and certainly his own family."

Miller's own daughter, Laura Miller, was murdered in 1984 when she was 16. He founded Texas EquuSearch in 2000 in her memory and has since aided in the search of many missing persons including Natalee Holloway, Haleigh Cummings and victims of the 2004 tsunami.

Miller said the Holloways are still planning to look for Natalee's body.

"She deserves that funeral, Miller said, "And, yes, they want that person in prison for the rest of his life. And I know that feeling. I went through 17 months where Laura disappeared. … So I know what they go through. I made a promise to God and to Laura I'd never leave a family alone if there was anything I could ever do to help. And unfortunately, there's too many families out there."

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #444 on: September 29, 2010, 10:19:50 PM »

I'm not so sure I believe it.  I mean I believe he's getting SOME money and he's using that money to his advantage but I don't think it's nearly 50k.  Plus, if what he's doing is true, that money will be gone in the blink of an eye.  All those prisoners he's supplying with stuff now will turn on him in a heart beat.
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #445 on: September 29, 2010, 10:32:40 PM »

I posted this this morning but I think it got lost among a bunch of other posts. If Rob is still here what does he think of this. I guess anyone deserves to put up a good defense.

Re: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 -
« Reply #354 on: September 29, 2010, 12:04:25 PM » Quote 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://www.11alive.com/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=156054&catid=3

Famed Private Investigator Hired by Bishop Eddie Long

Posted By -  Jaye Watson

Last Updated On:  9/28/2010

DULUTH, GA -- He's investigated some of the highest profile missing persons cases in the country. The disappearance of Natalee Holloway made private investigator T.J. Ward a superstar on cable news. Now he's been hired by Bishop Eddie Long.

11Alive News spoke to Ward in his Duluth home.

"I was called by attorney Dwight Thomas," Ward said. "They said they needed somebody that was experienced in doing investigations to look into these allegations that have been brought against Bishop Eddie Long and the church."

Dwight Thomas stood behind Long as he held a press conference inside New Birth Missionary Baptist Church in Lithonia on Sunday. Ward has been been hired by the Bishop's team to investigate each of the allegations made against Long and to investigate the four young men making the claims.

"Each of these charges is frivolous and we plan to address them accordingly," Ward said.

This is a time when the tables will be turned.

The four accusers have made shockingly intimate sexual allegations against their church leader. Now it's Ward's turn to delve deep into their lives, their pasts, to defend his client.

Whatever he finds will be used to help Eddie Long.

Meantime, Long got some support from his peers. Approximately 30 area pastors met with Long for a prayer service Tuesday night at New Birth Missionary Baptist Church.

2 4 1
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #446 on: September 29, 2010, 10:37:33 PM »

Video at the bottom of the page.  I thought it was interesting that that don't include Tim Miller's comments about the 140 targets...etc. in the article.

NEW YORK, June 3, 2010

Missing Persons Search Group Founder: Aruba Police Commissioner Said van der Sloot Responsible for Natalee's Death

(CBS)  Five years after Natalee Holloway went missing, the man who has previously been arrested twice in connection with her disappearance, Joran van der Sloot, is now being sought in another killing, that of Stephany Flores, 21, whose body was found Sunday in Lima, Peru.

Tim Miller, founder of Texas Equusearch, a non-profit organization that searches for missing persons, has assisted with the search of Natalee Holloway from almost the beginning, and has become very close with the Holloway family over the last five years.

Miller spoke to Natalee Holloway's father, David Holloway, on Wednesday. Miller said David sends his condolences to Flores' family in Peru.

Miller said, "(David is) talking about what a senseless death that was, that we feel as though the cover-up that went on in Aruba, with Joran van der Sloot never being arrested, that we need to hold a lot of people accountable for Stephany's death in Peru.
I mean, a very, very sad time for everybody. And Dave is just trying to, I think, just digest what's really happening in his life again right now. And of course it brings it all back to Dave and Beth, I'm sure that it's like it happened like yesterday. So there's disappointment, there's anger, there's frustrations. And, again, Stephany, there's no reason she should be dead today. Somebody made some huge mistakes over there."

Miller also discussed an incident two years ago in Aruba in which he and David Holloway were pulled over by a police commissioner.

"We were actually digging in a landfill, and we went back to get the permits to continue digging. And Gerold Dompig actually took us to a little warehouse -- it was kind of like we were into do some drug deal like you see on TV -- and he says, 'You don't need to be digging in the landfill anymore,' he said 'Joran van der Sloot is responsible for this, that body was taken out to sea.' Gerald Dompig's words to us were that Joran van der Sloot was a sociopath, that he controlled the entire family, even his father was afraid of him. And it's unfortunate that more couldn't be done to have Joran locked up."

He continued, "The other question is, 'Where has Joran been for the last five years?' We know he's traveled all over the country. Where is his money coming from, who has he been involved with? And we hate to even think like that. Did he kill Natalee, did he kill Stephany, yes, but he's really responsible for his father's death dying way before his time with the stress he went through. So Joran van der Sloot single-handedly probably destroyed an island, destroyed two different families, and certainly his own family."

Miller's own daughter, Laura Miller, was murdered in 1984 when she was 16. He founded Texas EquuSearch in 2000 in her memory and has since aided in the search of many missing persons including Natalee Holloway, Haleigh Cummings and victims of the 2004 tsunami.

Miller said the Holloways are still planning to look for Natalee's body.

"She deserves that funeral, Miller said, "And, yes, they want that person in prison for the rest of his life. And I know that feeling. I went through 17 months where Laura disappeared. … So I know what they go through. I made a promise to God and to Laura I'd never leave a family alone if there was anything I could ever do to help. And unfortunately, there's too many families out there."

Tim

Which is it?  Did a corrupt investigation possess a cover up agenda or ... did justice fail to prevail for Natalee Holloway because of "mistakes"?

Janet

+++++

Free Meals!  Free Motels!  Assistance with the Search!

WATT'S UP WITH THIS? STEPH WATTS & TIM MILLER 9/19/2010

Tim Miller: Anybody can say what they want about Aruba but you know what...they gave us free motel rooms, they gave us free meals, they did everything to accommodate us...to help us out when we was doing the search for Natalee.  And then uhhh I certainly would not support the boycott.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

Mistakes!!!

Steph Watts:  So how does she interfere with an ongoing investigation?  She goes over there, confronts him, spooks him, scares him, gets him to tell them the story and now he doesn’t want to talk to you know the people he was talking to before.  He throws his hands up in the air and says all this is off...you guys sprung Beth on me.  That’s how she interferes with an ongoing investigation Tim Miller.  Agree or disagree?

Tim Miller:  I one hundred percent agree... I one hundred percent agree... I .. I think she should have...  Beth needs to understand, Beth is the mother, Beth is not the investigator.  I know for a fact the FBI is working this very, very hard right now, very methodical.  Uhhh they’re working very, very  close with the authorities in Aruba, they are all on the same page and ummm... were mistakes made in the very beginning?  Yes, they were, they were.. o.k. let’s face it.  But you know what everybody’s on the same page now and ummm they could have done absolutely nothing except damage all the work that’s gone into it now.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #447 on: September 29, 2010, 10:39:35 PM »

Is SS threatening Kermit's family?????

if my daughter went missing in a brewery Tim Miller would be the first person I would call and think of.   

Well, he would never find her until all the inventory was gone, and then he couldn't walk.

LMAO 

so true.

You know, I was thinking about something yesterday Mags. It was about Kyle and the Persistence. This whole episode sort of made a light bulb go off in my head.

I think they got played, and here's how it COULD HAVE happened.

I think they found the trap, told the Arubans, and they told them not to do anything just yet. They were gonna get a few experts. So Kyle, John, and crew just sat around waiting, thinking - ok, we're gonna get this thing looked at, see what's in it and all the proper things have been put in place. WE followed the proper protocols.

Then it was about TWO weeks later IIRC that the Arubans finally got it all together and made the initial dives. And low and behold - there's something there. The Arubans may have something like we need other experts and we will bring up the remains. (And we know there were remains - that was confirmed, just male. if you can believe that)

Then when the retrieval was to take place the boat was positioned, the Arubans ready to dive and get the remains, and wham - the Arubans steal the contents and the crew of the Persistence is left standing there holding their willies. I bet there was a dumbfounded look on all their faces as that happened. After all, Arubans NEVER lie and the crew of the Persistence followed all the protocols, all the rules, and then they remembered all the things that they were told. Never ever trust anyone from Aruba.

Then Kyle and the rest of 'em just decided - instead of looking like idiots - let's just pretend it never happened.
Rob, could very well happened as you posted.....
I think they (kyle & persistence) got played, and here's how it COULD HAVE happened.

Then Kyle and the rest of 'em just decided - instead of looking like idiots - let's just pretend it never happened.

But of course we know they couldn't sell anyone knowing the details of the case/cage discovery that it never happened....If they had just left it as all being idiots by shouting out that they were gamed by aruba.....but they did not shout out that they were gamed by aruba.....
They turned to defending the aruban recovery of evidence (male bones) AND kyle and tim went on the offense when challenged that john s, louis s were above reproach for all they tried to do (spending own funds/contributing time, resources, blah, blah, blah (on offense meant Blah). as far as soliciting further contributions for a future search....
I can only conclude: they took money or other things of value to keep quiet (kyle took employment....tim took resources/funds for other searches)...
What really burns my buns though.....they continue to condone other hoaxes that drain Dave's funds...and maybe Beth's - but Beth is on to that-so now tim bashes her.....
jmho.......
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #448 on: September 29, 2010, 10:44:49 PM »

REMINDER

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman - 06/13/08:
  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #449 on: September 29, 2010, 10:45:15 PM »

Is SS threatening Kermit's family?????

if my daughter went missing in a brewery Tim Miller would be the first person I would call and think of.   

Well, he would never find her until all the inventory was gone, and then he couldn't walk.

LMAO 

so true.

You know, I was thinking about something yesterday Mags. It was about Kyle and the Persistence. This whole episode sort of made a light bulb go off in my head.

I think they got played, and here's how it COULD HAVE happened.

I think they found the trap, told the Arubans, and they told them not to do anything just yet. They were gonna get a few experts. So Kyle, John, and crew just sat around waiting, thinking - ok, we're gonna get this thing looked at, see what's in it and all the proper things have been put in place. WE followed the proper protocols.

Then it was about TWO weeks later IIRC that the Arubans finally got it all together and made the initial dives. And low and behold - there's something there. The Arubans may have something like we need other experts and we will bring up the remains. (And we know there were remains - that was confirmed, just male. if you can believe that)

Then when the retrieval was to take place the boat was positioned, the Arubans ready to dive and get the remains, and wham - the Arubans steal the contents and the crew of the Persistence is left standing there holding their willies. I bet there was a dumbfounded look on all their faces as that happened. After all, Arubans NEVER lie and the crew of the Persistence followed all the protocols, all the rules, and then they remembered all the things that they were told. Never ever trust anyone from Aruba.

Rob, could very well happened as you posted.....
I think they (kyle & persistence) got played, and here's how it COULD HAVE happened.

But of course we know they couldn't sell anyone knowing the details of the case/cage discovery that it never happened....If they had just left it as all being idiots by shouting out that they were gamed by aruba.....but they did not shout out that they were gamed by aruba.....
They turned to defending the aruban recovery of evidence (male bones) AND kyle and tim went on the offense when challenged that john s, louis s were above reproach for all they tried to do (spending own funds/contributing time, resources, blah, blah, blah (on offense meant Blah). as far as soliciting further contributions for a future search....
I can only conclude: they took money or other things of value to keep quiet (kyle took employment....tim took resources/funds for other searches)...
What really burns my buns though.....they continue to condone other hoaxes that drain Dave's funds...and maybe Beth's - but Beth is on to that-so now tim bashes her.....
jmho.......
Yes, I agree with Rob and billb here!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #450 on: September 29, 2010, 10:49:01 PM »

REMINDER

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman
:  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #451 on: September 29, 2010, 10:52:15 PM »

I posted this this morning but I think it got lost among a bunch of other posts. If Rob is still here what does he think of this. I guess anyone deserves to put up a good defense.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Posted By -  Jaye Watson

DULUTH, GA -- He's investigated some of the highest profile missing persons cases in the country. The disappearance of Natalee Holloway made private investigator T.J. Ward a superstar on cable news. Now he's been hired by Bishop Eddie Long.

"I was called by attorney Dwight Thomas," Ward said. "They said they needed somebody that was experienced in doing investigations to look into these allegations that have been brought against Bishop Eddie Long and the church."

Dwight Thomas stood behind Long as he held a press conference inside New Birth Missionary Baptist Church in Lithonia on Sunday. Ward has been been hired by the Bishop's team to investigate each of the allegations made against Long and to investigate the four young men making the claims.

"Each of these charges is frivolous and we plan to address them accordingly," Ward said.

The four accusers have made shockingly intimate sexual allegations against their church leader. Now it's Ward's turn to delve deep into their lives, their pasts, to defend his client.

Meantime, Long got some support from his peers. Approximately 30 area pastors met with Long for a prayer service Tuesday night at New Birth Missionary Baptist Church.

SuzieQ - I saw that this morning and didn't have time to respond.  I found it very interesting and didn't realize that TJ was so "famous".   
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #452 on: September 29, 2010, 10:54:02 PM »

Whenever Tim Miller tries to speak in public...

someone needs to go fetch him a xanex and a slobber rag.

His mouth just unloads like a dump truck.

He soils himself every time.

I think it is even worse when he speaks for Dave in interviews... by using words like WE FEEL...

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #453 on: September 29, 2010, 10:56:24 PM »

Kermie called it dead on.

TIM MILLER IS A PR NIGHTMARE!

I think the frog called it right.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: September 29, 2010, 10:56:57 PM »

Posted By -  Jaye Watson

SuzieQ - I saw that this morning and didn't have time to respond.  I found it very interesting and didn't realize that TJ was so "famous".   
Rob told us this past weekend thatTJ was working on this case.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #455 on: September 29, 2010, 11:00:39 PM »

I'm not so sure I believe it.  I mean I believe he's getting SOME money and he's using that money to his advantage but I don't think it's nearly 50k.  Plus, if what he's doing is true, that money will be gone in the blink of an eye.  All those prisoners he's supplying with stuff now will turn on him in a heart beat.

That's what I meant about chumming the water.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #456 on: September 29, 2010, 11:24:17 PM »

NEW YORK, June 3, 2010

Miller said, "(David is) talking about what a senseless death that was, that we feel as though the cover-up that went on in Aruba, with Joran van der Sloot never being arrested, that we need to hold a lot of people accountable for Stephany's death in Peru. I mean, a very, very sad time for everybody. And Dave is just trying to, I think, just digest what's really happening in his life again right now. And of course it brings it all back to Dave and Beth, I'm sure that it's like it happened like yesterday. So there's disappointment, there's anger, there's frustrations. And, again, Stephany, there's no reason she should be dead today. Somebody made some huge mistakes over there."

<snipped>

Which is it?  Did a corrupt investigation possess a cover up agenda or ... did justice fail to prevail for Natalee Holloway because of "mistakes"?

+++++

Free Meals!  Free Motels!  Assistance with the Search!

Tim Miller: Anybody can say what they want about Aruba but you know what...they gave us free motel rooms, they gave us free meals, they did everything to accommodate us...to help us out when we was doing the search for Natalee.  And then uhhh I certainly would not support the boycott.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

Mistakes!!!

Steph Watts:  So how does she interfere with an ongoing investigation?  She goes over there, confronts him, spooks him, scares him, gets him to tell them the story and now he doesn’t want to talk to you know the people he was talking to before.  He throws his hands up in the air and says all this is off...you guys sprung Beth on me.  That’s how she interferes with an ongoing investigation Tim Miller.  Agree or disagree?

Tim Miller:  I one hundred percent agree... I one hundred percent agree... I .. I think she should have...  Beth needs to understand, Beth is the mother, Beth is not the investigator.  I know for a fact the FBI is working this very, very hard right now, very methodical.  Uhhh they’re working very, very  close with the authorities in Aruba, they are all on the same page and ummm... were mistakes made in the very beginning?  Yes, they were, they were.. o.k. let’s face it.  But you know what everybody’s on the same page now and ummm they could have done absolutely nothing except damage all the work that’s gone into it now.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #457 on: September 29, 2010, 11:25:12 PM »

OPPS!!  Wrong thread.

Janet

_____

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #458 on: September 29, 2010, 11:25:29 PM »

That's what I meant about chumming the water.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #459 on: September 29, 2010, 11:26:15 PM »

Kermie called it dead on.

TIM MILLER IS A PR NIGHTMARE!

I think the frog called it right.

Me too.   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.