March 29, 2024, 06:13:11 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 277611 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #600 on: October 01, 2010, 08:32:23 PM »

Is Dave Holloway one with Steph Watts and Tim Miller regarding the bashing of the  mother of his daughter and the upholding the Aruban investigation?

If the established friendship is still ongoing ... I assume my question will be answered?

Janet

+++++++

Interference in an Ongoing Investigation

WATT'S UP WITH THIS? STEPH WATTS & TIM MILLER 9/19/2010

Steph Watts:  Tim, beyond what you just said...and people in the chat room are asking me, how could they interfere with an ongoing investigation.  Here’s how.  Beth went over there without even informing her attorney.  There’s Peruvian authorities working on this case, there’s Aruban authorities working on this case, and there’s American authorities working on this case.  People remember, he’s being charged with extortion in this country.  So, how does she interfere with an ongoing investigation?  She has no idea if they’re about to crack him, if they’re working some kind of a deal with Aruba.  If they’re working some kind of a deal...she has no idea because they don’t tell families everything.  So how does she interfere with an ongoing investigation?  She goes over there, confronts him, spooks him, scares him, gets him to tell them the story and now he doesn’t want to talk to you know the people he was talking to before.  He throws his hands up in the air and says all this is off...you guys sprung Beth on me.  That’s how she interferes with an ongoing investigation Tim Miller.  Agree or disagree?

Tim Miller:  I one hundred percent agree... I one hundred percent agree... I .. I think she should have...  Beth needs to understand, Beth is the mother, Beth is not the investigator.  I know for a fact the FBI is working this very, very hard right now, very methodical.  Uhhh they’re working very, very  close with the authorities in Aruba, they are all on the same page and ummm... were mistakes made in the very beginning?  Yes, they were, they were.. o.k. let’s face it.  But you know what everybody’s on the same page now and ummm they could have done absolutely nothing except damage all the work that’s gone into it now.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

Like Brothers

WATT'S UP WITH THIS? STEPH WATTS & TIM MILLER 9/19/2010

Tim Miller:  I talked to Robin several times today and uhh Dave has became just a real real close friend of mine, uhhh I regret not meeting Dave Holloway twenty years ago you know and I just love him as a person and for what he’s gone through and I’m there to support him.

Steph Watts:  O.K., you guys are like brothers and I remember when all three of us were together in Aruba ...

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

OMG!  He is as much a victim as Beth.

got stuck inside quote stack

« Last Edit: October 06, 2013, 05:45:45 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #601 on: October 01, 2010, 08:34:02 PM »

Tim

You once had empathy for Natalee Holloways parents.  What happened?  The Tim I loved understood.

Janet

+++++

I WAS THE FORTUNATE ONE; I GOT LAURA BACK

CNN LARRY KING LIVE
Natalee Holloway Still Missing After 31 Days; Inspiring Stories
Aired June 29, 2005 - 21:00   ET

TIM MILLER, DIRECTOR, TEXAS EQUUSEARCH: You know, I went through the same thing, and it wasn't any better where I was from. They said Laura was a runaway. I did everything I knew how to do, but I was paralyzed at that time. There weren't any search teams. There wasn't any support from law enforcement. And unfortunately, 17 months later, you know, the remains of Laura and another girl that's still unidentified were found 60 feet from each other and only a couple of miles from our house.

And the grieving process, of course, was painful. I was the fortunate one, I got Laura back. I've got a place to put flowers to and I have been truly blessed. And Laura's picture is my office and it's behind me. I feel as though that Laura's death wasn't in vain by no means. It wasn't in vain and...

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0506/29/lkl.01.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #602 on: October 01, 2010, 08:38:13 PM »

Posted by SS at GM.  Not a bad idea IMO:

You're right, Pooch.  We need to find out where Natalee is before something happens to him.  I still want to fly in a helicopter over Castro Castro and drop leaflets with Natalee's reward information all over the prison yard.  I have to think that there are plenty of prisoners who would just love to get their hands on that reward money and might know just how to get the information out of Joran.
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #603 on: October 01, 2010, 08:38:26 PM »

Magnolia,

He is 2 months old on Monday.  He has gained 3 lbs and grown 4.3 inches!!    Dad has been doing the night time feedings this past week......I needed a break.    We couldn't be happier.  Thanks for asking. 

BTW - I agree with whomever posted that the guard should have shot Joran. 

I believe in miracles!
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #604 on: October 01, 2010, 08:43:42 PM »

You're right, Pooch.  We need to find out where Natalee is before something happens to him.  I still want to fly in a helicopter over Castro Castro and drop leaflets with Natalee's reward information all over the prison yard.  I have to think that there are plenty of prisoners who would just love to get their hands on that reward money and might know just how to get the information out of Joran.

But can she fly a helicopter.....having just one eye and all?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #605 on: October 01, 2010, 08:48:34 PM »

I agree.  This is why I cannot comprehend the words that came out of Tim Miller's lips in the interview.  Tim refers to Dave Holloway over and over again as a good friend ... yet he freely disrespects the mother of Dave's son.  I don't get it!  I have never once in over five years heard Dave Holloway undermine the mother of Natalee and Matt.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #606 on: October 01, 2010, 08:52:11 PM »

Monkey Devil!

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #607 on: October 01, 2010, 09:05:34 PM »

I agree.  This is why I cannot comprehend the words that came out of Tim Miller's lips in the interview.  Tim refers to Dave Holloway over and over again as a good friend ... yet he freely disrespects the mother of Dave's son.  I don't get it!  I have never once in over five years heard Dave Holloway undermine the mother of Natalee and Matt.

Janet

Nevertheless ... I am not the only one on this present forum who has strongly  stated his/her opinion regarding Dave and Robin Holloway's onoing relationships with those who have and continue to despicably disrespect Beth and/or Natalee.

Janet

++++++

Robin Holloway - December, 2007

As far as Julia, we have stayed in contact with her and she truly does care for Natalee and wants to know what happened to her as much as anyone else. Dave was able to meet with Mark for a little while last night while he was there and had a nice visit. It is good to know they are still there and willing to help. Please know they are still there too for Natalee ....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.msg311317#msg311317

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #608 on: October 01, 2010, 09:27:59 PM »

Joran Van Der Sloot Attacks Prison Guard
LIMA, Peru, Oct. 1 (TOTI) --

Joran van der Sloot continues to have issues while incarcerated at Miguel Castro Castro prison in Peru. The latest incident saw van der Sloot go “berserk” and make an escape attempt only days after he was visited in the prison by the mother of Natalee Holloway.

The 23-year-old Dutchman exploded after he was fed food that he thought might be poisoned, said National Enquirer in an exclusive story. He tried to punch the guard and flee the cell block before he was tossed back into his cell. There, he ripped of his clothes and screamed: “People here want to kill me!”

The incident occurred on September 15, 2010, when Beth Twitty, who is Natalee's mother, visited him.

“After Beth confronted him, asking, 'What did you do with Natalee?' Joran realized how easy it was for anyone to get to him,” an insider said. “So when he got word that someone was trying to kill him with poisoned food, he went crazy.”

The thought of being poisoned isn't that far-fetched. Joran van der Sloot bragged recently that he had received $50,000 from the Dutch media. He was using that money to bribe guards. He was also using the cash to get gourmet meals that didn't come from the kitchen. That changed when he heard he was being targeted by a group of prisoners who were sickened by the charges he killed two young women.

“Those inmates got word to Joran that they were waiting for the day he'd have to eat regular prison food, and they'd make sure the food was poisoned.”

Four days after Beth Twitty visited, a prison guard who refused to take bribes from van der Sloot told the prisoner he would have to eat the same food as the other prisoners.

“Joran thought the guard was in on a plot to kill him, and he went totally berserk,” said an insider. “He yelled insults at the guard, and then threw a punch at him. Joran was hysterical. He was so crazy with fear of being murdered in prison that he started blindly running in a bid to escape. He made it through one door of the cell block and almost made it through a second door before another guard tackled him and held him down. If that guard hadn't acted so quickly, who knows how far Joran would have gone? He could have found a hiding place in jail that could have led to an escape.”

After that, Joran van der Sloot was quickly overpowered by other guards and put in a cell.

“The guards could hear him screaming, 'I want to get out! I haven't killed anybody, but people here want to kill me!' said the insider.

The guards responded by throwing Joran van der Sloot was thrown into solitary confinement.

“All the cockiness has been drained from him now,” said the insider. “Joran now realizes that he can't buy everyone.”

http://www.timesoftheinternet.com/147851.html

It doesn't take much to set him off.  Maybe all it takes is to say NO.

That is just what I was thinking FL.

If the Pervian Justice System allows Joran his freedom ... his uncontrollable rage dictates that it is just a matter of time before another Natalee or Stephany becomes a victim.

Natalee Holloway's loving stepfather had it figured out a long time ago.  Why didn't Aruban Law Enforcement.  If justice had been the objective of Aruba ... Stephany would be persuing her life goals and her family would have been spared the same neverending nightmare of Natalee's family.

Janet

++++++

Time Bomb

Nancy Grace - February 15, 2008

JUG TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY`S STEPFATHER:  ... I`ll tell you what really made me sick today to be honest with you is to see his U.S. attorney, Joe Tacopina, whoever, who has been kind of hiding for the last week because he didn`t know what was going to happen all of a sudden come on and he`s all over the TV now. And he is just saying, you know, with a smirk on his face, which just it makes me sick ... I told you so, nothing was going to happen. When he knows Joran is a time bomb just waiting to blow up.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0802/15/ng.01.html

_____

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #609 on: October 01, 2010, 11:25:57 PM »

But can she fly a helicopter.....having just one eye and all?

Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

I believe in miracles!
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #610 on: October 02, 2010, 01:39:03 AM »

Hi wreck..what's up?
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #611 on: October 02, 2010, 01:57:43 AM »

Anyone know where keepthefaith is"
his second to last post on Sep 7th...
If anyone thinks I'm a troll feel free to speak!

I don't think anyone thinks you are a troll.
That's very disheartening to think that anyone would consider me as such xxxxxxx
I hope he is OK....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #612 on: October 02, 2010, 02:02:41 AM »

Magnolia...What's up?
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #613 on: October 02, 2010, 02:26:11 AM »

Good Night Good Monkeys......
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner....
Justice for Stephany is in progress....urine's in Hell on earth in Castro Castro...
Not getting any better for urine......listen up k2...you're next....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #614 on: October 02, 2010, 02:40:13 AM »

billb and 6 Guests are viewing this topic
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #615 on: October 02, 2010, 02:45:51 AM »

lawyers for k2 are looking for a back door to sneak out of the Dr. Phil suit...
during depositions they can give up info that leads to evidence that implicates urine in murdering Natalee....and MOST importantly....returning Natalee to her family...that card is probably in play.....
if the info is incriminating enough to lead investigators to Natalee...I can see Dr. Phil crew letting k2 off the hook for many if not all of the fees if a US judge ruled against k2....
there is no urgent need to nail urine for murdering Natalee....Stephany's dad has that covered....along with the Peruvian judicial system...
The leverage is the US charges against urine...lawyers for k2 know if k2 doesn't give up incriminating evidence.....the Dr. Phil case will only go from bad to worst for them....
Beth has a plan......the choke hold is getting tighter....aruba should be scared.......Persistence crew should also pray that k2 cracks.......if k2 blinks....the spotlight may shine brightly on the oil mapping by persistence......
connecting dots from my post above.....
The US charges against urine complicate k2 position in the Dr. Phil suit because:
Dr. Phil is fighting the suit, not backing down like k2 lawyers original thought would happen...
if k2 continues to stonewall...a US ruling against them will most likely result in a default that will slap k2 with huge fees.....
Time is k2 lawyers enemy...when they first filed against Dr. Phil......tacopenis had urine as a victim.....Stephany's murder reset the playing field....
Beth has lots to put into play...starting with the persistence discovery/aruba stealing away with the cage contents....
k2 lawyers have to know they are in salvage mode
bumped.......
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #616 on: October 02, 2010, 05:13:58 AM »

“All the cockiness has been drained from him now,” said the insider. “Joran now realizes that he can't buy everyone.”

Oh, no it hasn't it. When you have created a hemorrhoid as big as Anita Van der sloot has given birth to.... that is definitely gonna take some more Walton family sized tubes of PH. Monkey Devil!

You gotta pound that rock, dawwwwwg.

Enjoy it, Joran!

NO MERCY, BABY.

You earned this.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #617 on: October 02, 2010, 05:25:03 AM »

One of the great benefits of Beth and De Vries getting into the prison and getting to Joran...

It was a tremendous psychological EF U.

He had to sit and think about all the connections Beth and Peter would need to do that.

It sounds like from the article... he had a bit of time to think about it.

Maton - do you feel more VULNERABLE today than you did 4 years ago?

Like Robots says:   

That's SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERYYY!!!!!!

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #618 on: October 02, 2010, 05:35:00 AM »

One of the great benefits of Beth and De Vries getting into the prison and getting to Joran...

It was a tremendous psychological EF U.

He had to sit and think about all the connections Beth and Peter would need to do that.

It sounds like from the article... he had a bit of time to think about it.

Maton - do you feel more VULNERABLE today than you did 4 years ago?

Like Robots says:   

That's SKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERYYY!!!!!!

Joran, the gift (not) that keeps on kicking!  Someone should tape his legs together.

I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #619 on: October 02, 2010, 05:48:24 AM »

One of the reasons I heart da Beth-ski and the Mr. Deep Freeze-inator so much:

They use every cunning trick in the book.

Psychological Warfare - Fair Game

In order to tag that little hateful bastardio... you must utilize every tool wisely.

Do not leave anything left on the table...

As you lay down Anita's "good little Dutch boy" on the hard concrete.

Great job Beth and Peter - you get a cookie!

------------------
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.