April 26, 2024, 09:07:52 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 279551 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #640 on: October 02, 2010, 11:39:24 AM »

I don't think Beth gave Joran any time to think.  She shocked the sh*t out of him.

Hi San -

Joran is not really known as a "thinker", but more of a reactionary idiot. He always does things, actually EVERYTHING, he later regrets.

Attacking Beth wouldn't have been a thought process, but more reaction.

just my opinion.

If it makes him miserable, I'm all for it.

Hi Rob, I agree that he is not a thinker.  In the same instance she didn't even give him time to react as to what was going on because he never expected her to walk in.  She made him look like a jerk and when she left he had time to think about what "Beth" did to him and it made him go nuts.

Let's not forget Beth's words to him I don't have hate in my heart for you (something like that).  How is he going to react to someone saying that to him.  She could have went in there and said you MF where is my daughter.  Then I believe Joran would have reacted badly.  But what did Joran do?  He gave her his lawyers card.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #641 on: October 02, 2010, 11:59:48 AM »

I don't think Beth gave Joran any time to think.  She shocked the sh*t out of him.

Hi San -

Joran is not really known as a "thinker", but more of a reactionary idiot. He always does things, actually EVERYTHING, he later regrets.

just my opinion.

Hi Rob, I agree that he is not a thinker.  In the same instance she didn't even give him time to react as to what was going on because he never expected her to walk in.  She made him look like a jerk and when she left he had time to think about what "Beth" did to him and it made him go nuts.

Let's not forget Beth's words to him I don't have hate in my heart for you (something like that).  How is he going to react to someone saying that to him.  She could have went in there and said you MF where is my daughter.  Then I believe Joran would have reacted badly.  But what did Joran do?  He gave her his lawyers card.

good points San.  Boy oh boy!  That Beth is smart.   an angelic monkey
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #642 on: October 02, 2010, 12:45:42 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Van-der-Sloot-still-waiting-on-appeal-to-throw/g_IM8curMES6_hskxM5Y0w.cspx

Van der Sloot still waiting on appeal to throw out confession

Last Update: 10:32 am

Birmingham, Al  (WIAT)  Even as tabloid rumors continue to swirl, Joran van der Sloot is still waiting for the justice system in Peru to resolve his latest appeal of his confession in the murder of 21 year old student Stephany Flores. 

Her corpse was found in van der Sloot's Lima hotel room five years to the day of the disappearance of Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway on a graduation trip to Aruba.  She was last seen with van der Sloot.

The Dutchman confessed to killing Flores because she found material about Natalee on his laptop.  But he promptly appealed to have that confession thrown out citing coercion and a variety of legal issues.  The trial judge rejected that appeal.  A three judge panel split 2-1 in favor of throwing out the confession but under Peruvian law it takes three judges, so a fourth appeals judge has been reviewing the case for weeks with, thus far, no decision.

And even that decision may not bring any real progress to the case.  In the glacial pace of Peruvian justice, if the fourth judge votes against throwing out the confession, a fifth judge will be appointed to produce the third vote necessary to resolve the case.

Meanwhile, here in Birmingham, federal prosecutors are waiting for their crack at van der Sloot.  He faces U.S. charges of wire fraud and extortion stemming from his accepting money from the the Holloway family after promising information about Natalee's fate.  He took the money but delivered no information.  That case was being processed by American authorities when Flores body was discovered in van der Sloot's hotel room in Peru.  The U.S. has requested extradition but their claim is taking a back seat to the murder case in Peru.

If the legal side of the story is too dull or procedural for you, check out our compilation of the latest, far more sensational stories swirling out of the Castro Castro prison. (click here)

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #643 on: October 02, 2010, 02:18:44 PM »

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Van-der-Sloot-still-waiting-on-appeal-to-throw/g_IM8curMES6_hskxM5Y0w.cspx

Van der Sloot still waiting on appeal to throw out confession

Last Update: 10:32 am

Birmingham, Al  (WIAT)  Even as tabloid rumors continue to swirl, Joran van der Sloot is still waiting for the justice system in Peru to resolve his latest appeal of his confession in the murder of 21 year old student Stephany Flores. 

Her corpse was found in van der Sloot's Lima hotel room five years to the day of the disappearance of Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway on a graduation trip to Aruba.  She was last seen with van der Sloot.

The Dutchman confessed to killing Flores because she found material about Natalee on his laptop.  But he promptly appealed to have that confession thrown out citing coercion and a variety of legal issues.  The trial judge rejected that appeal.  A three judge panel split 2-1 in favor of throwing out the confession but under Peruvian law it takes three judges, so a fourth appeals judge has been reviewing the case for weeks with, thus far, no decision.

And even that decision may not bring any real progress to the case.  In the glacial pace of Peruvian justice, if the fourth judge votes against throwing out the confession, a fifth judge will be appointed to produce the third vote necessary to resolve the case.

Meanwhile, here in Birmingham, federal prosecutors are waiting for their crack at van der Sloot.  He faces U.S. charges of wire fraud and extortion stemming from his accepting money from the the Holloway family after promising information about Natalee's fate.  He took the money but delivered no information.  That case was being processed by American authorities when Flores body was discovered in van der Sloot's hotel room in Peru.  The U.S. has requested extradition but their claim is taking a back seat to the murder case in Peru.

If the legal side of the story is too dull or procedural for you, check out our compilation of the latest, far more sensational stories swirling out of the Castro Castro prison. (click here)

That answers my question from a few days ago! 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #644 on: October 02, 2010, 03:48:20 PM »

Hi San -

just my opinion.

San, you just put into words what I've felt and couldn't express! I'm not so good at it, but by being calm with Joran, Beth showed him that he's not able to have power over her anymore. His hatred of her eats at him, as does his blaming of her for hard things in his life. She won a victory over Joran by doing exactly what she did and by doing it exactly the way she did.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #645 on: October 02, 2010, 04:45:27 PM »

Hi San -

just my opinion.

San, you just put into words what I've felt and couldn't express! I'm not so good at it, but by being calm with Joran, Beth showed him that he's not able to have power over her anymore. His hatred of her eats at him, as does his blaming of her for hard things in his life. She won a victory over Joran by doing exactly what she did and by doing it exactly the way she did.
You expressed it quite well!!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #646 on: October 02, 2010, 04:51:27 PM »

CBB

Beth has been such an inspiration to me.  Her steadfast faith throughout this 5 1/2 year nightmare is amazing.

We all experience the normal ongoing emotions of anger, sadness, hurt and disappointment but ... Beth has taught me through example that by renewing my spirit ... by giving up my burdens to God each morning affords the ability to move on and ... not be distracted from my daily tasks ... my daily goals.

Janet

+++++

The Serenity Prayer

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Natalee Holloway: Lost in Paradise
TLC – 2010-01-17

Beth Holloway:

I stay focused on what I can do rather than what I cannot.

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=2.1213.56293

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 219:
   I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #647 on: October 02, 2010, 04:53:47 PM »

Wreck ... I see ya in the rafters.

I hope you are feeling better.  I hope you are having a good day.

Janet
1:55 PM PT

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #648 on: October 02, 2010, 05:08:15 PM »

Wreck ... I see ya in the rafters.

I hope you are feeling better.  I hope you are having a good day.

Janet
1:55 PM PT
Thank-you -- multi-tasking while watching OU vs Texas! (I loathe both of them!)  Monkey Devil!

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #649 on: October 02, 2010, 05:48:41 PM »

Hi San -

just my opinion.

CBB you always express yourself so well.  He should be blaming his mother and father for such a poor upbringing.  They taught him all the wrong things in life.  Now grant it we all know he is a sociopath but they did nothing to help him and when he killed again Anita once again misspoke and said well we were getting ready to send him to an institution.  That was a bunch of BS.  She is sick in the head like her son.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #650 on: October 02, 2010, 07:01:46 PM »

Hi San -

just my opinion.

CBB you always express yourself so well.  He should be blaming his mother and father for such a poor upbringing.  They taught him all the wrong things in life.  Now grant it we all know he is a sociopath but they did nothing to help him and when he killed again Anita once again misspoke and said well we were getting ready to send him to an institution.  That was a bunch of BS.  She is sick in the head like her son.

his hatred for Beth is really translated into his hatred for his own mother. And I don't think that's something new or never stated before.

But this is something Anita needs to address in her own personal life.

This is why she is a booze monster, a terrible example for the children she should love as her students and ultimately for her own children whom she has failed miserably.

This isn't new - not at all. Just making the point.

When Joran lashes out - that's all for Anita.

Sorry to tell you Anita - but you're not loved by anyone.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #651 on: October 02, 2010, 08:52:52 PM »

I watched NG last night, don't know how much of this is true or how much of it is " sexed " up or made up by the NE, but I enjoyed it regardless.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #652 on: October 02, 2010, 11:19:24 PM »

“All the cockiness has been drained from him now,” said the insider. “Joran now realizes that he can't buy everyone.”

Oh, no it hasn't it. When you have created a hemorrhoid as big as Anita Van der sloot has given birth to.... that is definitely gonna take some more Walton family sized tubes of PH. Monkey Devil!

You gotta pound that rock, dawwwwwg.

Enjoy it, Joran!

NO MERCY, BABY.

You earned this.

You earned this.
Yep.......Money can't but love where urine is at....
crazybabyborg
« Reply #653 on: October 02, 2010, 11:22:35 PM »

Hi San -

just my opinion.

Exactly! There's a point that loving someone does not mean trying to make things "alright" for them. There's a point where protecting others from them IS protecting them. Allowing Joran to face Aruban's consequences for what he did to Natalee, was always best for Joran. He would have had it cushy because of who he was, and Natalee's remains could have been returned to her family. Aruba would have been remembered for Natalee's murder but the perp would have been arrested and doing time, and the island would not have paid the price they continue to pay now. Mostly, Stephany would be alive. Anita and Paulus did Joran no favors by running interference and spinning what happened. Everyone that helped them do it did nothing but cause more pain for everyone, ironically including Joran.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #654 on: October 02, 2010, 11:25:51 PM »

Hi wreck..what's up?
Hey billb -- not ignoring you (I went to bed early - wasn't feeling great!) I have wnondered about KTF as well!
No worries wreck...I hope you are felling better....
How 'bout those Padres!
one game...tomorrow....NL west at stake....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #655 on: October 03, 2010, 12:12:55 AM »

Hi wreck..what's up?
Hey billb -- not ignoring you (I went to bed early - wasn't feeling great!) I have wnondered about KTF as well!
No worries wreck...I hope you are feeling better....
How 'bout those Padres!
one game...tomorrow....NL west at stake....
self edit....
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #656 on: October 03, 2010, 01:08:04 AM »

“All the cockiness has been drained from him now,” said the insider. “Joran now realizes that he can't buy everyone.”

Oh, no it hasn't it. When you have created a hemorrhoid as big as Anita Van der sloot has given birth to.... that is definitely gonna take some more Walton family sized tubes of PH. Monkey Devil!

You gotta pound that rock, dawwwwwg.

Enjoy it, Joran!

NO MERCY, BABY.

You earned this.

You earned this.
Yep.......Money can't buy love where urine is at....
yet another self edit....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #657 on: October 03, 2010, 01:08:21 AM »

Pages 230/231
:  I can't say for sure if we'll ever know that answer to whether my daughter is alive or not.  I know it doesn't look good.  But just as that old metal spiral staircase rose from the ashes when our lake house burned down, so too faith stands strong in the remains of this devastating loss.  And just as my Dad built another house around that staircase, I will build another life around hope and faith.  It won't ever be the same.  But I pray that it will, at the very least, be useful.

The hope that filled Natalee's heart fills mine, and I will press on.  Faith got me up this morning, and faith will see me through tomorrow.  And the next day.  And the next.

_____

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #658 on: October 03, 2010, 01:09:09 AM »

billb, pinetucky, Tamikosmom, Agraria, carpe noctem and 3 Guests are viewing this topic.
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #659 on: October 03, 2010, 01:10:04 AM »

Good night good monkeys....
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.