April 23, 2024, 01:57:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 279254 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: October 03, 2010, 06:45:55 PM »

My question and it has been burning a hole in my brain for a long time is :
Why didn't they ( Schaefer, Silvetti ) just map the ocean floor for possible oil without piggybacking on the back of looking for Natalee ? That endeavor cost over a million dollars, did that all come from the Holloways ? It didn't come from TES, there wasn't that kind of money being donated to TES in 2007 ? I do remember they got donations in kind at cost from asociated businesses.   

Or Schaefer, Silvetti used their own funds then wrote it off as a donation right before going bankrupt and starting over again.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #701 on: October 03, 2010, 07:19:10 PM »

I pray that Dave and Robin Holloway go up one side and down the other of their good friend Tim Miller for the disrespect shown to the mother of Natalee and Matt in the September 19, 2010 Steph Watts' interview. 

Janet

++++++

Julia Renfro/Mark Purcell

klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #699 12/1/2007
« Reply #403 on: December 02, 2007, 11:17:37 PM »

We are not attacking the Holloways, we are QUESTIONING why on earth Robin and Dave believe that Julia Renfro and Mark Purcell are worthy of trust after how badly they have spoken about both Natalee and Beth.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2409.400

Steph Watts and Tim Miller

Steph Watts

I’ve always said three people have profited off of Natalee Holloway’s murder; her murderer, the media, and her own mother.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

WATT'S UP WITH THIS? STEPH WATTS & TIM MILLER 9/19/2010

Steph Watts:  Somehow allegedly they got a camera through...uhhh into the Peruvian jail.  (?) and got an interview with Joran van der Sloot.  Here’s the problem Tim Miller, this is the issue I’m gonna have with that.  That interview is going to be sold.  It’s going to go to the highest bidder (Tim, big sigh)and I understand the intentions of Beth were for her to try to get answers, but then why do it on camera?

Tim Miller:  You know what Steph...I have to agree.  I was hoping that we wouldn’t have to touch on that subject, but you know what I’ve gotten many many other calls and emails on this

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

... And so for Beth to go over there...it’s one thing if she goes with herself and somebody else (?)  When you’re going over there and you’re taking cameras, now the reports are it’s gonna be about another documentary.  Ummm unfortunately (crosstalk) there is gonna be money involved and stuff and I..I..I..just have to totally disagree with her choice.  Totally disagree.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

And again I would like to say I believe this is in Natalee’s best interest... and I would believe that if she wouldn’t have went over there with film crews and reports are already out it’s about another documentary.  Money’s going to be paid.  I ... I (crosstalk) It is almost like exploiting...and I know I’m going to get criticism over this but it’s only my opinion and uhhh uhhh it’s almost like... I feel like she’s exploiting Natalee’s disappearance and death for financial gain.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

Steph Watts:  Tim let me ask you this... I want to ask you this... a couple of tough questions.  First of all, I’ve always said three people have profited off of Natalee Holloway’s murder; her murderer, the media, and her own mother.  Let me ask you this Tim, What’s the name of Beth Holloway’s organization?

Tim Miller:  I don’t even know.

Steph Watts:  Beth Holloway has an organization in the name of her daughter

<snipped>

Tim Miller:  If Beth really wants to make a difference and help people...you know we had more people disappear in the United States of America in the last twenty four hours... do you hear this ... twenty four hours, than Aruba has in their entire history.  This was a very isolated incident, I will not boycott Aruba.  The last time we was in Aruba, they was just friendly with us again and... and uhhh my Gd you know what let’s start at home to try to make a change.  Yes my sympathy goes out to Dave and Beth and everybody involved but when you start putting some money in the pockets, uhhh I don’t get it.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

Steph Watts:  Here’s my question, and I want to ask you.  Has Beth Holloway ever donated any money towards Texas Equusearch from her organization which I know for a fact from which I understand made millions and millions of dollars in donations.

Tim Miller:  Can everybody just kind of read between the lines, then let’s go to the next subject.  I can say this.  Beth was supposed to come to one of our fundraisers this year.  She was supposed to come to one earlier in the year and then at the last minute had to back out and that was o.k.  And we had... you know she never travels alone...you know we had two airline tickets ummm that of course we lost.  And she was supposed to come to our other one that we had in April and the day before the Fundraiser she canceled and it was advertised all over that Beth was gonna be here.  And I’ve never forget what Beth said...she said well Tim I didn’t realize I was supposed to speak.  And I said Beth it’s not gonna be your (?) speech that you normally do on the dangers of traveling abroad, they’ve got you penciled in for four minutes just to say you know how much you appreciated Equusearch and what they did you know to try to find your daughter.  And she said well you know I get paid for speaking and it was like alright...so anyhow she wasn’t there uhh at that fundraiser so anyhow and you know I wish we wouldn’t of touched on that subject but the truth is the truth.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #702 on: October 03, 2010, 07:37:17 PM »

So Tim's pissed that he couldn't get Beth to endorse his organization so he could make more money... too?
hmmmmm.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #703 on: October 03, 2010, 07:49:42 PM »

So Tim's pissed that he couldn't get Beth to endorse his organization so he could make more money... too?
hmmmmm.

jjayinthemorning

If I believe that Tim Miller was aware of happenings encompassing on board the Persistence regarding the unchallenged recovery of what may have been my daughter's remains ... kept quiet and ... established a professional relationship the ship's project lead ... it would be me who would be "pissed" as well as relunctant to endorse his organization.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
crazybabyborg
« Reply #704 on: October 03, 2010, 07:55:25 PM »

My question and it has been burning a hole in my brain for a long time is :
Why didn't they ( Schaefer, Silvetti ) just map the ocean floor for possible oil without piggybacking on the back of looking for Natalee ? That endeavor cost over a million dollars, did that all come from the Holloways ? It didn't come from TES, there wasn't that kind of money being donated to TES in 2007 ? I do remember they got donations in kind at cost from asociated businesses.   

OK, I've been looking back and can't find it, so if somebody could help me out......

Wasn't there some discussion about Schaefer/Silvetti striking some kind of deal that they would get partial ownership or profit from any potential oil pipeline after they mapped the ocean floor? It may have been my leap, but I was thinking that the entities interested in developing the pipeline were paying them to map the ocean floor.

It's a question......... I'm not asserting this as fact by any means!
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #705 on: October 03, 2010, 07:56:48 PM »

hmmmmm.

jjayinthemorning

If I believe that Tim Miller was aware of happenings encompassing on board the Persistence regarding the unchallenged recovery of what may have been my daughter's remains ... kept quiet and ... established a professional relationship the ship's project lead ... it would be me who would be "pissed" as well as reluctant to endorse his organization.

Janet

One has to wonder.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: October 03, 2010, 08:04:45 PM »

For almost five years my quest has been to expose ANYBODY associated with the Natalee Holloway case who has established a relationship with those who are known to have an Aruban agenda.  I have never given ANYBODY a pass. ....

There are those who are willing to afford a pass to some who collaborate with the enemy for who they are but ... in the name of justice for Natalee Holloway ... I cannot.

Janet

+++++++++

Tamikosmom
Lively Case Discussion #650 7/3 - 7/4/2007
« Reply #194 on: July 03, 2007, 07:57:23 PM »

Ms. Red ... I believe that logic dictates that that individual family members at some given time have to move on with life even if it means that justice is not forthcoming for Natalee.  However ... that does not explain the relationship Robin and Dave has established with the enemy.

Mark Purcell has submitted countless posts to internet forums discrediting Natalee and Beth while upholding Julia Renfro.  Julia Renfro proclaims the innocence of Joran and  ... she also creates smokescreens discrediting both Natalee and Beth.

Ms. Red ... it is not rocket science ... something is not right in regards to this relationship.

My underlying reason for devoting the past two years to the Natalee Holloway case has been to uphold the family in their contention that a corrupt Aruban investigation was denying Natalee justice ... a corrupt Aruban investigation was distancing Paulus and Joran from implication.  I have never wavered from that support for one minute and ... now members of the the family are changing positions ...

I am so discouraged.

Janet

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1290.msg192071;topicseen#msg192071

mrs. Red
Lively Case Discussion #650 7/3 - 7/4/2007
« Reply #197 on: July 03, 2007, 07:59:37 PM »

Janet, I do agree that yes, life does and should move on....

but why sleep with the enemy???

Notice no one says that Beth doesn't support a boycott....

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=1290.msg192071;topicseen#msg192071

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #707 on: October 03, 2010, 08:11:25 PM »

I hope all are having a good Sunday.  Company coming for dinner.  Gotta go.

Janet
5:11 PM PT

_____

crazybabyborg
« Reply #708 on: October 03, 2010, 08:13:27 PM »

Janet

Enjoy the company, Janet! Thanks for sharing that post. I miss Ms. Red!
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: October 03, 2010, 09:55:12 PM »

hmmmmm.

jjayinthemorning

If I believe that Tim Miller was aware of happenings encompassing on board the Persistence regarding the unchallenged recovery of what may have been my daughter's remains ... kept quiet and ... established a professional relationship the ship's project lead ... it would be me who would be "pissed" as well as relunctant to endorse his organization.

Janet
I've never been a fan of Tim. Last time I blasted him on this forum I was attacked from many a monkey. eek. I still have the monkey scars.
Tim bought a big azz boat with his profits from his non-profit organization.

But why would Tim assume that he was in good standing with Beth and go as far as to provide tickets and book her without a confirmation? It doesn't make sense.
Tim also messed up the Casey Anthony investigation... because he was more worried about his income rather than locating the remains as soon as the water receeded. But he's one of the top witnesses in that case. eek.
I've always thought he was an opportunist and not very professional.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #710 on: October 03, 2010, 11:38:33 PM »

Just catching back up....................
I've been saying it for some time.   The Persistence was nothing but a fraud. If "Lex Holdings" cane be shown as funding the Kalpoe suit: we now have the smoking gun! 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: October 04, 2010, 12:35:15 AM »

Page 189
:   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's verry, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead.  From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

Beth Holloway: “Hope always comes"
Last Update: 3:30 pm

Beth Holloway, the mother of Natalee Holloway, told an audience at the Arkansas Methodist Medical Center that her life has become a journey of hope.

Speaking in Paragould, Arkansas, Holloway told the audience that Natalee's disappearance on a 2005 graduation trip to Aruba holds lessons for all families.

“Hope always comes,” Holloway said. “Embrace it, put action behind it and make it real.”

As Holloway told the story of going to Aruba and looking for her teenage daughter and the efforts she has made to ensure other families won’t have to share her pain, she continuously referred to the various phases of hope she experienced as she made her journey from “victim to victor.”

The Paragould Daily Press says she told the audience “Natalee could be your loved one and you could be me,”  emphasizing how her experience could happen to anyone.

As her search continued, Holloway said her “spirit” was hopeful when she received a lead that could answer her questions about her daughter’s disappearance, and then said her spirit sank to the lowest point possible when she found out her daughter was not going to be found.

Holloway said her tribute to Natalee is to continue to inform others about the dangers of “letting your guard down.”

“We don’t teach our children to be careful because we live in fear,” she said. “We teach them because we do not live in a safe world. She [Natalee] didn’t see it coming; she had a false sense of security.”

Holloway went on to talk about the importance of developing a “full circle” safety plan when traveling as well as the MayDay360 program, a program she helped to develop to address personal safety for anyone traveling to another country.

Holloway also spoke about the Natalee Holloway Resource Center she helped to develop to provide education and help to anyone who has a missing loved one.

Holloway was recently in both Aruba and Peru with Dutch reporter Peter R. de Vries who is working on a documentary for Dutch television.  While in Peru, Holloway accompanied de Vries TV crew into the prison cell of Joran van der Sloot, the prime suspect in Natalee's disappearance.  Van der Sloot is in Peru's Castro Castro prison awaiting trial on charges he murdered 21 year old student Stephany Flores.  Flores' body was found in van der Sloot's Lima hotel room five years to the day of Natalee's disappearance on Aruba.  Van der Sloot confessed to killing Flores after she found material relating to Natalee on his laptop.

After the controversial prison visit Beth Holloway and de Vries subsequently spent some time in Aruba before de Vries returned home to Europe and Holloway to America. 

CBS42 is in contact with de Vries who says it's too soon to discuss his upcoming TV project.  De Vries is the reporter who has gotten a variety of confessions from van der Sloot about Natalee's fate, all of which van der Sloot later denied or retracted.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Beth-Holloway-Hope-always-comes/MwfN993ghkKV3a6hCr5fCw.cspx

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #712 on: October 04, 2010, 12:47:10 AM »

First Quarter - ISA Photos 8/11/2010:

http://www.isaruba.com/students%20life/Pictures/quarter1.html

Sebas?

« Last Edit: October 04, 2010, 12:51:18 AM by klaasend » Logged
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #713 on: October 04, 2010, 05:54:41 AM »

Janet

Enjoy the company, Janet! Thanks for sharing that post. I miss Ms. Red!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #714 on: October 04, 2010, 06:44:03 AM »

A Political Tremor Brewing in Peru
Posted by Nicole Ferrand Oct 3rd 2010

A few weeks ago, we at The Americas Report wrote an article about the current situation in Peru, as a country finally laying the foundations for economic prosperity, this after years of struggle and internal conflicts against two major terrorist groups: Shining Path and the MRTA.

Peru is doing extremely well with its economy recording growth of over 8% annually over the past five years. Inflation has been relatively low, averaging 4.5 percent between 2006 and 2008 and analysts and experts agree that Peru has all the potential to achieve economic sustainability. Investment continues to grow in the mining and energy industries and seven interest rate cuts last year. Shockingly, recent events that are taking place in the municipal elections in Lima could well have national implications that could affect the Presidential Elections of April 2011.

(cont'd)

http://bigpeace.com/nferrand/2010/10/03/a-political-tremor-brewing-in-peru/

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #715 on: October 04, 2010, 06:49:53 AM »

Ja! Das ist Sebas.

I could identify that load if I was sitting on the moon looking back at Earth.

It would almost appear as if he is wearing a bra... and if he is not, he needs one.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: October 04, 2010, 12:03:59 PM »

Beth Holloway: “Hope always comes"

Beth Holloway, the mother of Natalee Holloway, told an audience at the Arkansas Methodist Medical Center that her life has become a journey of hope.

Speaking in Paragould, Arkansas, Holloway told the audience that Natalee's disappearance on a 2005 graduation trip to Aruba holds lessons for all families.

“Hope always comes,” Holloway said. “Embrace it, put action behind it and make it real.”

As Holloway told the story of going to Aruba and looking for her teenage daughter and the efforts she has made to ensure other families won’t have to share her pain, she continuously referred to the various phases of hope she experienced as she made her journey from “victim to victor.”

The Paragould Daily Press says she told the audience “Natalee could be your loved one and you could be me,”  emphasizing how her experience could happen to anyone.

As her search continued, Holloway said her “spirit” was hopeful when she received a lead that could answer her questions about her daughter’s disappearance, and then said her spirit sank to the lowest point possible when she found out her daughter was not going to be found.

Holloway said her tribute to Natalee is to continue to inform others about the dangers of “letting your guard down.”

“We don’t teach our children to be careful because we live in fear,” she said. “We teach them because we do not live in a safe world. She [Natalee] didn’t see it coming; she had a false sense of security.”

Holloway went on to talk about the importance of developing a “full circle” safety plan when traveling as well as the MayDay360 program, a program she helped to develop to address personal safety for anyone traveling to another country.

Holloway also spoke about the Natalee Holloway Resource Center she helped to develop to provide education and help to anyone who has a missing loved one.

Holloway was recently in both Aruba and Peru with Dutch reporter Peter R. de Vries who is working on a documentary for Dutch television.  While in Peru, Holloway accompanied de Vries TV crew into the prison cell of Joran van der Sloot, the prime suspect in Natalee's disappearance.  Van der Sloot is in Peru's Castro Castro prison awaiting trial on charges he murdered 21 year old student Stephany Flores.  Flores' body was found in van der Sloot's Lima hotel room five years to the day of Natalee's disappearance on Aruba.  Van der Sloot confessed to killing Flores after she found material relating to Natalee on his laptop.

After the controversial prison visit Beth Holloway and de Vries subsequently spent some time in Aruba before de Vries returned home to Europe and Holloway to America. 

CBS42 is in contact with de Vries who says it's too soon to discuss his upcoming TV project.  De Vries is the reporter who has gotten a variety of confessions from van der Sloot about Natalee's fate, all of which van der Sloot later denied or retracted.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Beth-Holloway-Hope-always-comes/MwfN993ghkKV3a6hCr5fCw.cspx
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #717 on: October 04, 2010, 12:05:51 PM »

Mel Gibson reportedly mulling aid to Joran Van Der Sloot

This story was written as a satire

http://www.thespoof.com/news/spoof.cfm?headline=s4i83605
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #718 on: October 04, 2010, 12:08:07 PM »

I've never been a fan of Tim. Last time I blasted him on this forum I was attacked from many a monkey. eek. I still have the monkey scars.
Tim bought a big azz boat with his profits from his non-profit organization.

But why would Tim assume that he was in good standing with Beth and go as far as to provide tickets and book her without a confirmation? It doesn't make sense.
Tim also messed up the Casey Anthony investigation... because he was more worried about his income rather than locating the remains as soon as the water receeded. But he's one of the top witnesses in that case. eek.
I've always thought he was an opportunist and not very professional.

jjayinthemorning

I considered Tim Miller an American hero until Kyle Kingman's own words were revealed by Kermit ... revealed almost one year after the Persistence left Aruban waters.

My thought process at that time?  If I were to believe that through his silence Kyle was assisting John Silvetti in furthering the Aruban cover up agenda ... the Aruban coverup agenda meant to prevent justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since 2005 ... then Tim through his own silence was doing likewise.

After all ... Kyle clearly revealed that until Tim left the ship on January 1, 2008 ... they both were partners in their respective concerns regarding the troubling happenings encompassing the trap ... the trap they both were convinced held Natalee Holloway's remains.

Then when Kyle and Tim's respective 2008 professional relationships were exposed ... 2008 professional relationships with the one who afforded unchallenged possession of what may have been Natalee Holloway case related to Aruban divers ... with a heavy heart I believed that my suspicions were confirmed.

Justice for Natalee and a measure of closure for her family implied that I could not justify giving a pass to the man I had once considered an American hero.

Janet

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #719 on: October 04, 2010, 12:13:33 PM »

Was originally scheduled for yesterday and has been moved up about a week:

Future Hearings

10/07/2010 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion Hearing (TO STRIKE CMO;TO DESIGNATE CASE COMPLEX;)

Thank you, Grandmama Klaas, and congratulations!!

Thanks also to that wonderful anonymous monkey providing us access to the documents filed in the case.  I'm looking forward to the decision that will result from this hearing on Thursday.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.