April 19, 2024, 04:36:46 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 279036 times)
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #760 on: October 04, 2010, 06:04:46 PM »

Oh my, I'm seeing a desperate attempt to bring hope to a family of a missing teen with some demin in a crab trap. Oh no, this can't possibly be true. It's just my imagination. That would be so cruel and wrong.

But if that is the tactics then did Tim plant the baby toys in the Little Econahatchee off Blanchard Park too? And did Tim plant the dead snake so it would scare away anyone wanting to search that area until he got there?
Sorry, cross pollination going in my brain.
It's not tampering with a crime scene if it's not a crime scene. eek.

Someone tell me I'm way off track. please!!!

I think the only person who has suggested that the denim was planted was Johan555, who also
coluld see a giant Caribbean crab in the trap.

I think most here believe that evidence was ignored, not planted.  JMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #761 on: October 04, 2010, 06:11:23 PM »

Oh my, I'm seeing a desperate attempt to bring hope to a family of a missing teen with some demin in a crab trap. Oh no, this can't possibly be true. It's just my imagination. That would be so cruel and wrong.

But if that is the tactics then did Tim plant the baby toys in the Little Econahatchee off Blanchard Park too? And did Tim plant the dead snake so it would scare away anyone wanting to search that area until he got there?

I think the only person who has suggested that the denim was planted was Johan555, who also

We did have a discussion about it JJ when the pic first surfaced, but Magnolia's right.  It just makes no sense, whereas it's pretty easy to believe the kid could've fallen and torn his jeans on that boat. 

No, I really don't believe anything was planted in the trap.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Serenity
Scared Monkey

« Reply #762 on: October 04, 2010, 06:21:07 PM »

Wow,look at Anita's shades
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #763 on: October 04, 2010, 06:25:29 PM »

It appears that Jacob Lex was a constant presence on the Persistence.  Eight months?  Was Jacob a participant in the planning stages of the Persistence endeavor?  The Persistence was not in Aruban waters for eight months.

++++++

texasmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 -
« Reply #554 on: March 15, 2009, 06:48:23 AM »

Interesting article...
http://www.bloomu.edu/media/magazine/Bloomsburg_Winter09.pdf
Page 20

<image snipped>

Whether searching deep waters for a vanished 18-year-old, enriching the lives of some big cats or promoting a Class AAA baseball team, internships and cooperative assignments often take Bloomsburg University students into the realm of the unexpected. Students Jacob Lex, Erin Loughlin and Travis Behler recently participated in experiential assignments that allowed them to handle unique job responsibilities.

Jacob Lex

During his eight months on-site, Lex worked in Aruba searching unsuccessfully for the remains of Natalee Holloway, an Alabama teenager who disappeared in May 2005. The crew aboard the R/V Persistence—APS’s flagship boat—worked 18-hour days making sonar runs to identify all of the materials that don’t naturally appear on the seafloor, including possible human skeletal remains and pieces of clothing.  Lex was responsible for running the ship’s computer equipment. Despite long hours and intense effort, the search came up empty.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4675.msg721157#msg721157

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #764 on: October 04, 2010, 06:45:55 PM »

I do not believe that either Kyle or Tim were participants in any wrongdoing regarding the chain of custody encompassing the contents of the trap ... the chain of custody that involved only Aruban divers compliments of John Silvetti.

However ... both Kyle and Tim had concerns regarding their observers while on board the Persistence ... concerns that were not revealed to the family and/or ... to the FBI.  Instead silence was where it was at ... soliciting of funds to further the search in Aruban waters was where it was at and ... ongoing professional relationships with the betrayer was where it was at.

In other words ... it appears that Kyle and Tim became a participants in the furthering of the Aruban coverup to prevent justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2008 AFTER Aruban divers were afforded the trap contents unchallenged.

Janet

+++++

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman: John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: October 04, 2010, 06:47:53 PM »

http://www.walkersresearch.com/profilePages/Show_Executive_Title/Executiveprofile/J/Joshua_R__Koch_100026372.html

Superior OffShore:  Chairman = Louis Schaefer;

R. Joshua Koch, Jr. has been our Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary since May 2006.

From May 1995 until May 2006, Mr. Koch practiced at the law firm of Spyridon, Koch, Palermo & Dornan, L.L.C., where he served as our primary legal counsel. Mr. Koch's legal practice has concentrated in the areas of energy, admiralty and commercial litigation. Mr. Koch was an adjunct professor on trial skills for both Tulane and Loyola University Schools of Law and a member of the faculty of the National Institute of Trial Advocacy. Mr. Koch is a former director of the New Orleans chapter of the Federal Bar Association. Mr. Koch is also a member of the Maritime Law Association, the Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel, the Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute and the Defense Research Institute and holds an AB-rating from Martindale-Hubble. Mr. Koch received a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Oklahoma in 1975 and a Juris Doctor degree from Tulane University School of Law in 1978.

That's a coincidence, right?  Schaefer has a lawyer named Koch?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #766 on: October 04, 2010, 06:49:07 PM »

Do you think Anita has figured out yet that rose colored glasses don't really work? 
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #767 on: October 04, 2010, 06:49:59 PM »

http://www.walkersresearch.com/profilePages/Show_Executive_Title/Executiveprofile/J/Joshua_R__Koch_100026372.html

R. Joshua Koch, Jr. has been our Senior Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary since May 2006.

From May 1995 until May 2006, Mr. Koch practiced at the law firm of Spyridon, Koch, Palermo & Dornan, L.L.C., where he served as our primary legal counsel. Mr. Koch's legal practice has concentrated in the areas of energy, admiralty and commercial litigation. Mr. Koch was an adjunct professor on trial skills for both Tulane and Loyola University Schools of Law and a member of the faculty of the National Institute of Trial Advocacy. Mr. Koch is a former director of the New Orleans chapter of the Federal Bar Association. Mr. Koch is also a member of the Maritime Law Association, the Louisiana Association of Defense Counsel, the Southeastern Admiralty Law Institute and the Defense Research Institute and holds an AB-rating from Martindale-Hubble. Mr. Koch received a Bachelor of Arts degree from the University of Oklahoma in 1975 and a Juris Doctor degree from Tulane University School of Law in 1978.

The twists, turns and connections are getting too weird.

Janet

_____

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #768 on: October 04, 2010, 06:50:16 PM »

Boy, the Persistence was really in need of donations. That boy was forced to wear Louis Schaffer's pants!!!

It just breaks my lil' ol' heart...

No, it doesn't.

Carpe your mind is so twisted I LOVE YOU!
Here I am reading through the posts and then I come to yours and I can't stop
laughing and laughing and laughing. The visual is just too wonderful.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #769 on: October 04, 2010, 06:52:20 PM »

Do you think Anita has figured out yet that rose colored glasses don't really work? 

she needs a wharcole or Olga bra

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #770 on: October 04, 2010, 06:55:15 PM »

I'm surprised that parents would allow Anita to be teaching their children considering she raised a son who has murdered two children and is currently in a foreign prison.

Ribbit!

Maybe there is good ... good others recognize that we are not getting.

Janet

++++++

JOY BEHAR SHOW
Van Der Sloot Admits Extortion
Aired September 7, 2010 - 21:00:00   ET

JOE TACOPINA, FORMER ATTORNEY FOR VAN DER SLOOT:  And remember, Jean, you know this that Joran`s mother Anita, who really is a wonderful, wonderful woman tried in the last year and a half to get him committed.

http://www.cnn.com/2010/CRIME/06/04/peru.murder.case/index.html?hpt=T2

Dutch Crime Reporter Peter De Vries Goes Inside Joran van der Sloot's Explosive Tape
Friday, February 08, 2008

GRETA VAN SUSTEREN: All right. Both his parents -- were they both present for that?

PETER DE VRIES, DUTCH CRIME REPORTER: : Yes, they were present. Yes.

VAN SUSTEREN: Did Joran's parents say anything to you at that point or even after the show?

DE VRIES: After the show, they apologized for what their son did.  And I think his mother is a good mother. She loves her son, but she doesn't know what he is doing, I think.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,329847,00.html

Considering the sources purporting about her being a good mother, I'm not inclined to believe or trust anything they have to say.  Just saying....
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #771 on: October 04, 2010, 06:57:17 PM »

Ja! Das ist Sebas.

I could identify that load if I was sitting on the moon looking back at Earth.

It would almost appear as if he is wearing a bra... and if he is not, he needs one.

HA HA HA HA HA @ " that LOAD!"

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #772 on: October 04, 2010, 06:59:29 PM »

And...disregard.   

I thought Deepak's lawyer was also named Koch, but according to the HBN website it's spelled Kock.

http://www.hbnlaw.com/aruba/corporate_pro/firmmember.php?firm_member_id=18

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #773 on: October 04, 2010, 06:59:42 PM »

We did have a discussion about it JJ when the pic first surfaced, but Magnolia's right.  It just makes no sense, whereas it's pretty easy to believe the kid could've fallen and torn his jeans on that boat. 

The denim looking material in the trap is clearly been there for a long time. It doesn't look like anything recent.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #774 on: October 04, 2010, 07:01:38 PM »

No date stamp on the photo to help with the timeframe. 

Can someone blow up the TV and the news articles behind the chairs and see if we can tell what day/month etc it might be?
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #775 on: October 04, 2010, 07:12:34 PM »

It's been said "the eyes are the window to the soul", and I suspect Anita has reason to hide her eyes.  JMHO

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
BUCKSHOT
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: October 04, 2010, 07:14:40 PM »

After 5+ solid years of sifting through the (corrupt, inept) investigation / cover-up,
does the list look something like this?

Corrupt:
Entire population of Aruba
Persistence Crew

Not Corrupt:
Dave + Beth
Turbo, the WonderDog
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: October 04, 2010, 07:17:36 PM »

CHECKING MY PROFILE

[<<]  [>>]
Domain Name       charter.com ? (Commercial)
IP Address       97.86.4.# (CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS)
ISP       CHARTER COMMUNICATIONS
Country    :    United States  (Facts)
State    :    Missouri
City    :    Saint Louis
Lat/Long    :    38.6143, -90.4444 (Map)
Language       English (U.S.)
en-us
Operating System       Microsoft WinNT
Browser       Firefox
Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 6.1; en-US; rv:1.9.2.10) Gecko/20100914 Firefox/3.6.10
Javascript       version 1.5
Monitor       
Resolution    :    911 x 512
Color Depth    :    24 bits
Time of Visit       Oct 4 2010 7:04:15 pm
Last Page View       Oct 4 2010 7:06:53 pm
Visit Length       2 minutes 38 seconds
Page Views       4
Referring URL http://scaredmonkeys...302e4df6c4562e3185cc
Visit Entry Page       http://scaredmonkeys...x.php?topic=1931.new
Visit Exit Page       http://scaredmonkeys...index.php?board=39.0
Out Click       
Time Zone       UTC-6:00
Visitor's Time       Oct 4 2010 6:04:15 pm
Visit Number       24,609,363

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #778 on: October 04, 2010, 07:22:34 PM »

It's been said "the eyes are the window to the soul", and I suspect Anita has reason to hide her eyes.  JMHO

If my husband had passed away in February ... if my son was in a Peruvian prison charged with a rage killing of a young lady ... if my son was responsibile for the heartbreak this young lady's family is experiencing ... I would be a broken woman.

However ... photos that have been posted on this forum of Anita claim otherwise.

Janet

_____

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #779 on: October 04, 2010, 07:22:49 PM »

The denim looking material in the trap is clearly been there for a long time. It doesn't look like anything recent.

I'm sticking with the trap with demin was planted before the search, maybe a month before maybe more. They wanted to establish a baseline to see if their sonar would pick it up and how many details they could see from the surface. Could even be a method of wrapping bones as chum in a denim strip to load the trap to measure detioration. That would be standard operation on any fishing trip that could be innocently written off as research.
Unless, of course, there was funding opportunity in those there waters that later arose as a result. And the need to buy a fancy boat loaded with fancier equipment.

Everyone acts like the ALE are brainless. I tend to think they are not. I picture them like Interpol more than FBI-like though. Which would explain their Central European attitude against American opportunists.

Thanks ladies, for the interesting angle.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.