April 24, 2024, 10:23:58 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 279336 times)
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #80 on: September 26, 2010, 09:37:00 AM »

I'll be surprised if anyone receives a response from Tim, he said he was ready for the criticism so I'm sure he has one of his women screening his email.

LOL! He also said there are 140 more targets and a cool 1.5 milly sitting in the bank to go
back to Aruba and search one day.

Tim says a lot of things that turn out to be untrue.

We should have donated the money to his wife so she can have someone that's really compassionate to be with her for her battle with cancer.

Carpe you do have a really compassionate heart, I appreciate that about you.

I continue to stand with the girl.
nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #81 on: September 26, 2010, 09:39:34 AM »

Natalee never had any kind of a real investigation from Aruba or otherwise as this was such a simple case from the start---garden variety punks involved.  Nothing at all unusual sadly in what happened.  Anyone with half a brain should have been able to collect evidence and solve it within a week as Beth gave them all the answers the first 48 hours.

There was never any intention to prosecute Joran at all.

And now after five long years, the is no "case" and no "investigation" for Beth to harm in any way.

Those claiming to the contrary are just lying some more.  You can't mess up what doesn't exist in the first place.

That's why these two should have just kept their big mouths shut and any thoughts of disapproval they had about Beth to themselves.  Surely they don't think after this long we are going to fall for the old "investigation in progress--film at 11!" routine!

Nothing even remotely exists in reality that it's even possible for Beth to mess up and I find my intelligence insulted for anybody to even suggest that there is.

I agree with your entire post Anna.

Me three !

nonesuche
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #82 on: September 26, 2010, 09:41:25 AM »

This morning the google search for Steph Watts pulls up the SM thread on him as #4

Thank you monkeys  Let's keep clicking to keep it highly visible and if you haven't scrolled to the end of the thread, Klaas' artwork is priceless  Monkey Devil!

O/T I hope Klaas has a most wonderful visit with her new granddaughter !!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #83 on: September 26, 2010, 09:46:32 AM »

<snipped>

http://www.facebook.com

<snipped>

Dilma Arends Geerman!!!!

Is there a connection!!

It was Tim Miller who brought the pond witness Jenny Geerman to the States to be privately polygraphed.

Janet

++++++

We're Searchers

WATT'S UP WITH THIS? STEPH WATTS & TIM MILLER 9/19/2010

Tim Miller:  Beth needs to understand, Beth is the mother, Beth is not the investigator. ....

We’re searchers, we let the investigators do their job.

Transcript - Texasmom

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

The Pond Witness

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Exclusive … Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in Aruba to meet With ALE/Prosecutor … New Witness That Puts Joran & Paulus Van der Sloot Near Ponds on 5/30/05

Posted September 10, 2008 by Scared Monkeys

We just recieved a call from Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch. Tim is presently in Aruba and planning to meet with the Aruban prosecutor and the ALE. It appears that there is a new witness that has come forward that has placed Joran Van der Sloot in wet and muddy clothing out at 4:00am on 5/30/05. The 48 year old Aruban witness also places Paulus Van der Sloot at the scene picking up Joran in a red jeep.

Why is this witness potentially credible? The Aruban passed two polygraph tests in Houston, TX on August 5, 2008. The tests were performed by John Swartz of John Swartz & Associates, International Polygraph Examiners. The 48 year old Aruba, name withheld for obvious reasons, went to police early on in the investigation; however, was not taken seriously. He is also claimed to have spoke with Hans Mos. Whether an actual police report exists of the witness is unknown.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/10/natalee-holloway-investigation-exclusive-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-in-aruba-to-meet-with-aleprosecutor-new-witness-that-puts-joran-paulus-van-der-sloot-near-ponds-on-53005/

The Private Polygraph

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #84 on: September 26, 2010, 09:50:16 AM »

BTW

The polygraph image has gone "poof" from Steph Watts site.  I ... along with others ... have backed it up so ... it will never really go away.

Janet

http://stephww.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/lie-detector.pdf

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #85 on: September 26, 2010, 09:55:58 AM »

Wonder how Dave felt about them auctioning off the house in Aruba?

Or maybe Steph was the highest bidder?

Silly me...no I don't think really think Steph donated a dime.

More than likely if that's the house they stayed in...the highest bidder donated it back to Equusearch and Tim didn't see any problem with them utilizing it for that trip that accomplished absolutely nothing but a couple blog talk shows...and his JVM appearances.

I don't think they ever auctioned off the house. 
I think the house was a shill to get people
to donate, thinking they would win a big prize.  I think it was Silvetti's house and Silvetti
probably won the raffle.....Con Game!

I wonder if the "house" that was to be auctioned was simply a week or two at the house, as in a timeshare?  It could have been off season or whatever, who knows?  And there's a BIG difference between auctioning a house as a prize and a time share week or weekend.  Has anyone found the paticulars of this auction item?   

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #86 on: September 26, 2010, 09:58:22 AM »

This morning the google search for Steph Watts pulls up the SM thread on him as #4

Thank you monkeys  Let's keep clicking to keep it highly visible and if you haven't scrolled to the end of the thread, Klaas' artwork is priceless  Monkey Devil!

MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #87 on: September 26, 2010, 09:59:42 AM »

Adding the link:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8625.0
WATT'S UP WITH THIS? STEPH WATTS & TIM MILLER 9/19/2010 (PARTIAL) TRANSCRIPT

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #88 on: September 26, 2010, 10:01:43 AM »

Thank you.  Have been working on it! 

o/t agree - what a wonderful day for Klaas!
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #89 on: September 26, 2010, 10:02:26 AM »

Natalee never had any kind of a real investigation from Aruba or otherwise as this was such a simple case from the start---garden variety punks involved.  Nothing at all unusual sadly in what happened.  Anyone with half a brain should have been able to collect evidence and solve it within a week as Beth gave them all the answers the first 48 hours.

And now after five long years, the is no "case" and no "investigation" for Beth to harm in any way.

Those claiming to the contrary are just lying some more.  You can't mess up what doesn't exist in the first place.

That's why these two should have just kept their big mouths shut and any thoughts of disapproval they had about Beth to themselves.  Surely they don't think after this long we are going to fall for the old "investigation in progress--film at 11!" routine!

Nothing even remotely exists in reality that it's even possible for Beth to mess up and I find my intelligence insulted for anybody to even suggest that there is.

I agree also.

Can't mess up something that never existed.

And we all know - there was never going to be a true and impartial investigation into the investigation.

All that did was clear the guilty.

The history has been written on this case and it's about about corruption.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #90 on: September 26, 2010, 10:03:26 AM »

BTW

The polygraph image has gone "poof" from Steph Watts site.  I ... along with others ... have backed it up so ... it will never really go away.

Janet

http://stephww.files.wordpress.com/2010/02/lie-detector.pdf

Good for you Janet! 

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #91 on: September 26, 2010, 10:21:06 AM »

One other point.

The FBI extortion sting is pretty cut and dry. Charges were filed. I can't really see how anything could be implied as tampering. Joran even admitted he did extort from Beth. So, I'm not sure what 'tampering' could be alleged. That's over except the jail time in the US.

Beth is not a party to the Flores murder, although some would like to make it all her fault, but the reality is - she has nothing to do with it.

Like I said - what's Beth to do? Should she just live her life and maybe look back and have regrets that she didn't do more? I couldn't live like that and I don't think anyone here would either.

Time is short for Joran, he could be dead in a week, a day or an hour. Beth should use whatever she can to get any info.

I don't think Joran knows where Natalee's body is - but that doesn't mean I'm right or that she shouldn't make sure and continue trying. Maybe he does know. We can't know with 100 % certainly because he is such a lying sack of crap.

And to be honest - this is where Anita continues to be a miserable failure. Shouldn't she be pleading with Joran to reveal the location so that Beth can bury her daughter? Hasn't this all gone on long enough already. shouldn't there be some measure of closure?

That alone speaks volumes and reveals that either Anita is complicit, or the Aruban government is so involved that even after all this time, and the fact that everyone knows that Natalee is dead - that they are heartless corrupt bastards. They could careless about Beth or Natalee.

At some point - when the heat is too much - Paulus will be the responsible party.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #92 on: September 26, 2010, 10:46:33 AM »

Wonder how Dave felt about them auctioning off the house in Aruba?

Or maybe Steph was the highest bidder?

Silly me...no I don't think really think Steph donated a dime.

More than likely if that's the house they stayed in...the highest bidder donated it back to Equusearch and Tim didn't see any problem with them utilizing it for that trip that accomplished absolutely nothing but a couple blog talk shows...and his JVM appearances.

I don't think they ever auctioned off the house. 
I think the house was a shill to get people
to donate, thinking they would win a big prize.  I think it was Silvetti's house and Silvetti
probably won the raffle.....Con Game!

I wonder if the "house" that was to be auctioned was simply a week or two at the house, as in a timeshare?  It could have been off season or whatever, who knows?  And there's a BIG difference between auctioning a house as a prize and a time share week or weekend.  Has anyone found the paticulars of this auction item?   

iirc, it was exactly that, a timeshare and the winner could pick the week of choice.  I think it was posted here, but I have not had a chance to look for it.  Texasmom, aka TM     may have it.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #93 on: September 26, 2010, 10:57:03 AM »

This is all I could find right now and it was recent from TM.  I still think it being a timeshare was discussed, but I can't say if it was true or not at the moment.  I may not be using the right search words. 

I'm thinking this is the same fundraiser that Silvetti and Schaefer were the "honored guests" for too.  IIRC that was noted on the invitations that were sent out but not on the flyer for the event.  Can't blame Beth at all for bowing out of this one.   

http://ultimateclearlake.com/stories/4696-banquet-auction-benefit-texas-equusearch

Dinner and auction to aid Equusearch

by Jenny Montgomery published April 8, 2010 03:54pm

Author Judith McNaught and the mother of Natalee Holloway, the teen who disappeared while on a high school graduation trip to Aruba, will appear at a Texas Equusearch benefit dinner and auction tonight.

Auction items at the first Endless Search Banquet and Charity Auction include a donated five-bedroom home in Aruba; a penthouse near Cancun, Mexico; a Costa Rica trip; an exotic hunting venture; and assorted event tickets.

Also planned for the fund-raiser is live music by Kelly McGuire.

When: 6:30 p.m. Thursday, April 8.

Where: Campbell Hall at the Pasadena Fairgrounds, 7902 Fairmont Parkway.

Tickets: Tickets are $75 per person, and sponsorships are available for $500 to $5,000.

More information: http://texasequusearch.org

Dickson-based Texas Equusearch was established in 2000 to provide volunteer horse mounted search and recovery for lost and missing people. The team is dedicated to the memory of Laura Miller, the daughter of founding director Tim Miller. She was abducted and murder in north Galveston County in 1984.

Texas Equusearch needs volunteers to help with searches. Those with experience in rescue skills such as CPR, advanced lifesaving and field craft can also assist in search projects.
Volunteers must be at least 18 years old and have no felony convictions. Team members will volunteer in searches to help find missing persons, attend search and rescue training seminars, attend general meetings and attend trail rides, cook-offs, parades and other community events.

http://texasequusearch.org/2010/03/endless-search-banquet-and-charity-auction-april-8-2010/

http://www.flickr.com/photos/texasequusearch/page2/

Did it ever cross Dave's mind?....

Endless Search Charity Auction and Benefit — Thank You to All Involved

Posted on 05. May, 2010 by smckinney in Featured Articles, TES News

Texas EquuSearch’s First Annual “Endless Search” Charity Auction and Benefit was a COMPLETE SUCCESS!  We have so many people to thank for all of their hard work, their donations and support.  We would like to start with Jim and Debbie Drury, the Organizers and Co-Chairpersons.   Additional thanks go to the following:

snipped:

We would also like to express our gratitude to Dave Holloway and Judith McNaught for attending.  A special thank you to everyone who donated items for our live and silent auctions – these items truly helped make this event the success that it was. Additionally, thank you to everyone who supported Texas EquuSearch by purchasing the auction items.
And, of course, thank you to each and every Texas EquuSearch member who volunteered their time – before, during and after the Event.  We would not be the wonderful organization we are without the incredible support of each and every one of these individuals.
Below is a slideshow of the Event — please enjoy.

Anybody else as mad as I am?   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #94 on: September 26, 2010, 11:01:06 AM »

THE PERSISTENCE DISTRACTIONS

Both incidences that are as perceived distractions from the Persistence find in Aruban waters ... Dave Holloway is the contact person and ... Natalee's father then involves Tim Miller.

+++++++

A Man Called Marcos    

The search for Natalee Holloway

TRANSCRIPT
By Chris Hansen
Correspondent
NBC News
updated 5:20 p.m. PT, Fri., Feb. 22, 2008

This bizarre story originated in the central American nation of Nicaragua.

It happened last month, when Natalee’s father Dave received a message from a man who called himself Marcos. He said he had important information about where they could find Natalee's body. ....

In January, Dave Holloway asked Tim Miller to head to Nicaragua to arrange for a meeting...and to Miller's surprise, Marcos showed up. ....

Together, Miller and Marcos came up with a plan. ....

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23301056/page/5/

The Pond Witness

Dave Holloway

January 6, 2009
Press Anouncement
Ladies and gentlemen
!

Hans Mos:

.... This witness has turned himself to Dave Holloway, as we have been told. He has given a new statement and has undergone a lie detector test. According to the summary of the lie detector test results (a full report, as promised to my Office by Tim Miller was never received) the witness was considered to be reliable. This Office never questioned the reliability of what the witness claimed to have seen. Yet, the value of his statement in the reconstruction of facts of that night is very limited. With his sole statement this case could never be solved.

http://gretawire.foxnews.com/2009/01/06/aruba-prosecutor-5-page-letter-dont-miss-the-part-where-he-trashes-fox-and-menever-dull/

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.840

Tim Miller

Natalee Holloway Investigation: Exclusive … Tim Miller of Texas EquuSearch in Aruba to meet With ALE/Prosecutor … New Witness That Puts Joran & Paulus Van der Sloot Near Ponds on 5/30/05

Posted September 10, 2008 by Scared Monkeys

We just recieved a call from Tim Miller of Texas Equusearch. Tim is presently in Aruba and planning to meet with the Aruban prosecutor and the ALE. It appears that there is a new witness that has come forward that has placed Joran Van der Sloot in wet and muddy clothing out at 4:00am on 5/30/05. The 48 year old Aruban witness also places Paulus Van der Sloot at the scene picking up Joran in a red jeep.

Why is this witness potentially credible? The Aruban passed two polygraph tests in Houston, TX on August 5, 2008. The tests were performed by John Swartz of John Swartz & Associates, International Polygraph Examiners. The 48 year old Aruba, name withheld for obvious reasons, went to police early on in the investigation; however, was not taken seriously. He is also claimed to have spoke with Hans Mos. Whether an actual police report exists of the witness is unknown.

<snipped>

http://scaredmonkeys.com/2008/09/10/natalee-holloway-investigation-exclusive-tim-miller-of-texas-equusearch-in-aruba-to-meet-with-aleprosecutor-new-witness-that-puts-joran-paulus-van-der-sloot-near-ponds-on-53005/

_____

Agraria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #95 on: September 26, 2010, 11:34:19 AM »

Still working hard to get it higher....seems stuck at #4 tho...

Tricia
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #96 on: September 26, 2010, 11:51:46 AM »

Looking for something else, came across this. 

http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/v/r/i/Georgina-F-Vrieswijk/GENE2-0005.html

41. SIRBERT HASARZABETH5 BAREÑO (HARIE TEODOMIRO4, FELIPE SANTIAGO3, FELIPE VENANCIO2, FELIPE SANTIAGO1) was born 14 September 1946 in Aruba. She married PETER VAN DER SLOOT.

Children of SIRBERT BAREÑO and PETER VAN DER SLOOT are:

i.       FRANK6 VAN DER SLOOT.

ii.       ROBBERT VAN DER SLOOT.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
crazybabyborg
« Reply #97 on: September 26, 2010, 01:54:38 PM »

I don't mean to pile on, but so do I! Well said, Anna!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #98 on: September 26, 2010, 02:34:10 PM »

Looking for something else, came across this. 

http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/v/r/i/Georgina-F-Vrieswijk/GENE2-0005.html

41. SIRBERT HASARZABETH5 BAREÑO (HARIE TEODOMIRO4, FELIPE SANTIAGO3, FELIPE VENANCIO2, FELIPE SANTIAGO1) was born 14 September 1946 in Aruba. She married PETER VAN DER SLOOT.

Children of SIRBERT BAREÑO and PETER VAN DER SLOOT are:

i.       FRANK6 VAN DER SLOOT.

ii.       ROBBERT VAN DER SLOOT.

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=nl&u=http://www.brabantscentrum.nl/oud_archief_2004/nieuws/0427_1986.htm&ei=4JCfTIuWEYOBlAftx_mgDg&sa=X&oi=translate&ct=result&resnum=5&ved=0CCsQ7gEwBA&prev=/search%3Fq%3D%2522Peter%2Bvan%2Bder%2BSloot%2522%252BBoxtel%26hl%3Den%26biw%3D1024%26bih%3D653%26prmd%3Dfd

snipped

More than three months after Deputy Mayor Hans van Brummen (PvdA), the street sign "Southern Highway" under the sand was removed from the starting operation, a jolt went through the Boxtel community. The interest of local residents and Eindhovenseweg Liempdseweg - led by the brothers Peter and Paul van der Sloot - ordered work to stop because the zoning has not been approved by the Crown. Petitions were hastily drawn up by entrepreneurs, school, traffic, trade unions and residents calling for the construction of the road is mostly finish.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #99 on: September 26, 2010, 02:51:19 PM »

I wonder if the "former ambassador" that the Kalpoes called in to help secure their visa
was old man Merriweather?

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.