April 26, 2024, 06:50:40 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 279481 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #800 on: October 04, 2010, 10:33:07 PM »

Food for Thought

BOYCOTT ARUBA--JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Comments:

DEA can fire on ALE said...
ALE are tapping on the cellphone towers to listen on Persistence's wireless. They bugged the timeshare like Mos did without a court order. Periscopes are mounted on top of the high rises to watch the crew and operations. The Dutch spy satellite is tracking every inch of Persistence's movement. They are very unhappy about the clear sonar images. One image is of a drug submarine sunked by the coast guard. The other one image is the anchor and chain used to weight down a crab cage of a missing American's body. The crab cage is somewhere separated and sitting nearby. Persistence did not provide that image.  It may be Natalee is inside the cage. This morning is super emotional and silent.  John, Tim and Kyle are studying the closer snapshot of the crab cage. Something look like tennis shoes and a big knife inside. Some bones with some blue fabric around them. Most likely they belong to Natalee. The ALE are waiting for the warrant signed by judge Bob Witt to board Persistence and take over. However, the Persistence has the protection of the DEA helicopters. They can fire the hellfire missiles on the ALE boats. Aruba wants to make Persistence an international crisis to coverup it's cold case.

December 21, 2007 11:33:00 AM EST

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007/12/just-in-natalees-case-closed.html

From http://nholloway.blogspot.com

"To illustrate the quality of the sonar system, the following image is a side scan sonar image of an anchor and chain found during this search (Dec-21, 0130 hrs). Notice the links are clearly imaged."

(Check those times...)

Not just the "times" but also the terminology.  Lifesong ... I believe the poster and Kyle are one.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #801 on: October 04, 2010, 11:25:09 PM »

Food for Thought

BOYCOTT ARUBA--JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Comments:

DEA can fire on ALE said...
ALE are tapping on the cellphone towers to listen on Persistence's wireless. They bugged the timeshare like Mos did without a court order. Periscopes are mounted on top of the high rises to watch the crew and operations. The Dutch spy satellite is tracking every inch of Persistence's movement. They are very unhappy about the clear sonar images. One image is of a drug submarine sunked by the coast guard. The other one image is the anchor and chain used to weight down a crab cage of a missing American's body. The crab cage is somewhere separated and sitting nearby. Persistence did not provide that image.  It may be Natalee is inside the cage. This morning is super emotional and silent.  John, Tim and Kyle are studying the closer snapshot of the crab cage. Something look like tennis shoes and a big knife inside. Some bones with some blue fabric around them. Most likely they belong to Natalee. The ALE are waiting for the warrant signed by judge Bob Witt to board Persistence and take over. However, the Persistence has the protection of the DEA helicopters. They can fire the hellfire missiles on the ALE boats. Aruba wants to make Persistence an international crisis to coverup it's cold case.

December 21, 2007 11:33:00 AM EST

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007/12/just-in-natalees-case-closed.html

From http://nholloway.blogspot.com

"To illustrate the quality of the sonar system, the following image is a side scan sonar image of an anchor and chain found during this search (Dec-21, 0130 hrs). Notice the links are clearly imaged."

(Check those times...)

Not just the "times" but also the terminology.  Lifesong ... I believe the poster and Kyle are one.

Janet

I'm afraid even on Dec 21st -- Kyle was not telling us the whole truth. On the 21st, the trap had already been found. Kylesaid he found it 4-5 days later. 

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #802 on: October 04, 2010, 11:29:30 PM »

We'll Keep the Light On

Pages 114/115:
  Since entrusting Natalee's care to God, I welcome sleep when I can get it.  Nothing in my dreams is worse than my waking hours.  Ironically, sleep takes me out of the nightmare.  No question though, the lack of sleep is having an effect.  After holding it together all day, in front of others and in front of TV cameras, night is when emotions spiral out of control.

Feeling was unleased at the Cross, and it is a being of its own.  It can soothe me, and it can torment me.  It empowers me.  Yet I throw things when I'm alone in the room.  Shoes, Apples from a fruit basket.  Whatever is within reach when the urge strikes.  Sometimes the crying is inconsolable, and I hug the purple duffel bag.  Over and over I just hug it.

When Jug and I are in Natalee's room by ourselves, we kneel and pray together for her, staring at her picture on the bedside table.  We keep the light on.  Just like all parents do when they're waiting for their children to come home.

Another day passes.  And tomorrow and the next day and the next we'll put on our game faces and do it all over again until we find her.

an angelic monkey

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #803 on: October 04, 2010, 11:33:42 PM »

I'm afraid even on Dec 21st -- Kyle was not telling us the whole truth. On the 21st, the trap had already been found. Kylesaid he found it 4-5 days later. 

If Natalee Holloway's remains were not in the trap ... why all the lies?

Good Night Monkeys.

Janet
8:30 PM PT

_____

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #804 on: October 04, 2010, 11:45:22 PM »

Well, I hesitate to say this because I know we disagree about it, but what gives me hope is that DeVries and Endemol were interested in buying the ROV footage and Beth is now working with them on a documentary.  Maybe it won't be featured, I don't know of course, but maybe it will.  We know that Schaefer wanted to make money off it so maybe he did sell it to them.  Maybe the truth will come out and spotlight will be back on Aruba to answer for the remains that were found in the trap.  After all, if it wasn't Natalee then there's another family out there wondering what happened to their loved one and they deserve answers too.

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #805 on: October 04, 2010, 11:49:56 PM »

If Natalee's remains were recovered and sequestered......
Why sequestered? By whom? arubans? for what reasons? to get something from the family? That doesn't make much sense.....to cover up though still makes sense...
Recovered and sequestered by persistence and gang? still doesn't make much sense....
Unless the recovery is a bargaining chip in some way with/for ???

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #806 on: October 04, 2010, 11:50:30 PM »

Well, I hesitate to say this because I know we disagree about it, but what gives me hope is that DeVries and Endemol were interested in buying the ROV footage and Beth is now working with them on a documentary.  Maybe it won't be featured, I don't know of course, but maybe it will.  We know that Schaefer wanted to make money off it so maybe he did sell it to them.  Maybe the truth will come out and spotlight will be back on Aruba to answer for the remains that were found in the trap.  After all, if it wasn't Natalee then there's another family out there wondering what happened to their loved one and they deserve answers too.

That is my hope too, Lifesong.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #807 on: October 04, 2010, 11:52:29 PM »

It's been alluded to, but I'll come out and say it outright:

What IF the reason Tim is angry is because the the "documentary" Peter and Beth are working on exposes the Persistence and TES complicity?

A piece of the puzzle?  Is a picture emerging?

++++++

Klye: "I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February .  He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics.  DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal. DeVries also wanted to arrange a meeting.

BUMPED

_____

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #808 on: October 04, 2010, 11:53:11 PM »

Why sequestered? By whom? arubans? for what reasons? to get something from the family? That doesn't make much sense.....to cover up though still makes sense...
Recovered and sequestered by persistence and gang? still doesn't make much sense....

BINGO!!

wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #809 on: October 04, 2010, 11:55:32 PM »

Which also explains why Tim et al are so upset with Beth.

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #810 on: October 04, 2010, 11:56:47 PM »

If the remains were actually found and recovered before Christmas Eve....and kyle purposely was vague....Did US authorities or persistence take possession of remains/evidence? Remember after kyle spilled the beans that discovery was made and initial ROV dives were made....tim and tim (the diver) left right after and only arubans were left for the supposedly recovery dive on 7 Jan....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #811 on: October 04, 2010, 11:58:07 PM »

Beth Holloway working with Dutch reporter on daughter Natalee Holloway's disappearance, spokeswoman confirms (with videos)
Published: Friday, September 17, 2010, 1:15 PM
Updated: Friday, September 17, 2010, 1:56 PM

Beth Holloway is working on a project with a Dutch television crew, but was not arrested in Peru, contrary to widespread reports, her spokeswoman said today.

"She was not arrested or detained and nothing was taken from her," said Sunny Tillman. "Beth is working with Peter de Vries on a special report. Peter can provide further comment on the content of that report." 

Tillman declined to say further what happened in Peru, but did say Holloway remains out of the United States. The TV report will appear in a few weeks.

De Vries is a high-profile criminal reporter in the Netherlands who made headlines two years ago with his report on the disappearance of Holloway's daughter, Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway in Aruba. His report was based on hidden-camera interviews with Joran van der Sloot, who was last seen with the teen before her disappearance on May 30, 2005.

Holloway's lawyer told NBC's "Today" that she entered Castro Castro prison where van der Sloot is being held in the murder of a Peruvian woman "without violating any laws or breaking any regulations" and spoke with the inmate.

Attorney John Q. Kelly said Holloway didn't expect to get answers about Natalee's disappearance but wanted van der Sloot to know "she hasn't gone away."

In Peru, a spokesman for the national penal authority said Holloway's name did not appear in the visitor registry of the prison.

"That woman did not enter the prison," the spokesman, Bruno Guzman, told the Associated Press. He did acknowledge that a group of Dutch journalists visited the prison and interviewed Van der Sloot in early September.

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/09/post_595.html

_____

Agraria
Scared Monkey

« Reply #812 on: October 05, 2010, 12:03:16 AM »

NOW THAT finally makes sense!  (There had to be a concrete reason for such a rant from TM.) I have always considered lost income to be the issue but this is quite plausible. This could endanger them all!

Tricia
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #813 on: October 05, 2010, 12:05:16 AM »

Exactly!

Aruba didn't want Natalee's remains found because as Julia and Charlierat have said over and over,
there is no evidence of a crime.  Paulus said:  No body; no case.

I can see why they would grab and sequester the contents of the cage.  They don't want the case solved.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #814 on: October 05, 2010, 12:16:00 AM »

It does, but honestly Tim should know better.  I can't imagine Beth would bring anyone involved with the actual search into question. 

The fault would be placed squarely on the Aruban authorities that retrieved the contents.  As far as the public knows it was a volunteer search done at great expense and subject to Aruban laws.  Beth will leave it at that, I believe, because at the end of the day, it is Aruba alone that took the remains and never answered for what the testing showed.

JMO and only MO

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #815 on: October 05, 2010, 12:20:48 AM »

It does, but honestly Tim should know better.  I can't imagine Beth would bring anyone involved with the actual search into question. 

The fault would be placed squarely on the Aruban authorities that retrieved the contents.  As far as the public knows it was a volunteer search done at great expense and subject to Aruban laws.  Beth will leave it at that, I believe, because at the end of the day, it is Aruba alone that took the remains and never answered for what the testing showed.

JMO and only MO

But, Tim would be shown to be complicit with the Persistence cover-up (even if it was after the fact). I think Beth would let the chips fall where they may. I don't think "Aruba alone" is responsible. They have help from those involved with the Persistence.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #816 on: October 05, 2010, 12:24:36 AM »

Exactly!

Aruba didn't want Natalee's remains found because as Julia and Charlierat have said over and over,

I can see why they would grab and sequester the contents of the cage.  They don't want the case solved.

Paulus was still alive then and Joran was still a free man.  The name of the game was still, as you say, no body no case.  Now Paulus is dead and Joran might as well be.  Aruba has more to lose by continuing down the path Paulus laid out then they do by giving up either the remains or the entire case file.  The US can prosecute Joran, but not the corrupt officials in Aruba that covered up the truth originally.  They may as well give Natalee back (if that was her), close their investigation and turn over the case.  Let Joran continue to be the "dutch murderer", not the Aruban one, and keep their own dirty secrets quiet and try to rebuild some kind of decent reputation over the next decade or two.

It could happen, that's all. 

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #817 on: October 05, 2010, 12:24:48 AM »

JMO and only MO

But wouldn't the ROV footage, that Kyle was peddling around, show that the crew of the Persistence
knew and didn't report their knowlegde to the family or the US authorities?

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #818 on: October 05, 2010, 12:36:48 AM »

Exactly!

They would not sequester....they would destroy evidence as they did before....paulass and anitass were watching the dutch ship as...kyle mentioned it....
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #819 on: October 05, 2010, 12:39:47 AM »

Peter Devries is far from my favorite person but ... I agree with Klaas.  I do not care what is Peter's personal motivativation as long as he serves as a tool for Beth in her quest for the truth or her attempt in exposing the truth.  It is a win win situation for both of them.

Janet

++++++

klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #847 9/21/10 -
« Reply #750 on: September 25, 2010, 01:22:10 AM »

Rob - that's exactly right.  I'm on Natalee's side and I know Beth is on Natalee's side.  I'm proud that Beth was brave enough to face that monster in jail.  I know Peter is in it for the $$ and publicity just like Greta and the rest of them are.  It doesn't bother me that she used Peter as a vehicle to face him.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8546.msg1235844#msg1235844

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.