April 24, 2024, 12:56:58 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 279343 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #840 on: October 05, 2010, 01:19:31 PM »

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway

Page 189:   It's the proverbial, Biblical conflict between good and evil.  It's verry, very hard to fight evil because it constantly changes form and you never know who your enemies are.  And evil is always two steps ahead.  From the outset we never had a chance.  But we didn't know it.  I'm taking leave of the island, but not from the work yet to be done.

Beth Holloway: “Hope always comes"
Last Update: 3:30 pm

Beth Holloway, the mother of Natalee Holloway, told an audience at the Arkansas Methodist Medical Center that her life has become a journey of hope.

Speaking in Paragould, Arkansas, Holloway told the audience that Natalee's disappearance on a 2005 graduation trip to Aruba holds lessons for all families.

“Hope always comes,” Holloway said. “Embrace it, put action behind it and make it real.”

As Holloway told the story of going to Aruba and looking for her teenage daughter and the efforts she has made to ensure other families won’t have to share her pain, she continuously referred to the various phases of hope she experienced as she made her journey from “victim to victor.”

The Paragould Daily Press says she told the audience “Natalee could be your loved one and you could be me,”  emphasizing how her experience could happen to anyone.

As her search continued, Holloway said her “spirit” was hopeful when she received a lead that could answer her questions about her daughter’s disappearance, and then said her spirit sank to the lowest point possible when she found out her daughter was not going to be found.

Holloway said her tribute to Natalee is to continue to inform others about the dangers of “letting your guard down.”

“We don’t teach our children to be careful because we live in fear,” she said. “We teach them because we do not live in a safe world. She [Natalee] didn’t see it coming; she had a false sense of security.”

Holloway went on to talk about the importance of developing a “full circle” safety plan when traveling as well as the MayDay360 program, a program she helped to develop to address personal safety for anyone traveling to another country.

Holloway also spoke about the Natalee Holloway Resource Center she helped to develop to provide education and help to anyone who has a missing loved one.

Holloway was recently in both Aruba and Peru with Dutch reporter Peter R. de Vries who is working on a documentary for Dutch television.  While in Peru, Holloway accompanied de Vries TV crew into the prison cell of Joran van der Sloot, the prime suspect in Natalee's disappearance.  Van der Sloot is in Peru's Castro Castro prison awaiting trial on charges he murdered 21 year old student Stephany Flores.  Flores' body was found in van der Sloot's Lima hotel room five years to the day of Natalee's disappearance on Aruba.  Van der Sloot confessed to killing Flores after she found material relating to Natalee on his laptop.

After the controversial prison visit Beth Holloway and de Vries subsequently spent some time in Aruba before de Vries returned home to Europe and Holloway to America. 

CBS42 is in contact with de Vries who says it's too soon to discuss his upcoming TV project.  De Vries is the reporter who has gotten a variety of confessions from van der Sloot about Natalee's fate, all of which van der Sloot later denied or retracted.

http://www.cbs42.com/content/localnews/story/Beth-Holloway-Hope-always-comes/MwfN993ghkKV3a6hCr5fCw.cspx

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
SuzieQ
Monkey Junky

Justice for Natalee

« Reply #841 on: October 05, 2010, 02:46:49 PM »

Do you think Anita has figured out yet that rose colored glasses don't really work? 

OMG Bearly. It looks just like her.

2 4 1
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #842 on: October 05, 2010, 03:01:27 PM »

Food for Thought

When the date of Robin Holloway's post is considered and the date that the FBI received the samples taken from the trap ... what are the implication of her words?

Janet

+++++++

Hotshot
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #714 1/20 -
« Reply #446 on: January 23, 2008, 06:04:23 PM »

Today at 2:34pm, Reality wrote:
Without going into detail, there has been nothing found regarding Natalee other than some Coral and Debris, I'm sure Robin will explain."

Today at 2:38pm by Robin
If the prosecutors office has evidence relating to Natalee we would have known about it. The crew on the Persistence is working very hard to try, but still nothing of her. They did have something tested that didn't turn out to be anything to do with Natalee but it has been a few weeks ago.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=2532.msg331495#msg331495

++++++++++

FBI ANALYSIS

Press release

Postbus 1163, Oranjestad, Aruba
Havenstraat 2
Oranjestad
Aruba

To All media
From The Public Prosecutor’s Office
Date February 26, 2008

Pages 1

Cloth found in crab trap not a match with sample of blouse Holloway, according to FBI Laboratory.

The Prosecutors’ Office of Aruba has received the results of the comparison tests done by the FBI Laboratory in the United States of America on clothing, cloth or a textile of some type recovered in January 2008 by an Aruban dive team inside a crab trap in about 90 feet of water, off the coast of Aruba. The Aruban dive team was directed to the crab trap by the crew of the vessel “Persistence” that is conducting a sea search looking for the body of Natalee Holloway. The Persistence is searching for a crab trap based on the story that the body of Natalee Holloway was disposed of and placed in a similar device.

The Aruban Police requested the FBI Laboratory to process the cloth, because the Laboratory already had a sample of the exact match of the type of material of Natalee Holloway’s blouse.  The FBI Laboratory received that material on the 22nd of January 2008.

On the 25th of February 2008, the Prosecutors’ Office received the official report from the FBI Laboratory that showed that the two materials were not a match.

The FBI didn't recieve the sample until the 22nd of Jan.Robin & Reality post the next day the results of the sampling?How can that be?

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #843 on: October 05, 2010, 03:14:38 PM »

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
   Richardson was very quick to dismiss the trap as case-relevant. Richardson was insisting that we keep looking FAR out to sea in very deep water.

-he was the one briefing the ALE divers on how to handle the site
-he was the one who handled all the evidence that came out of the water
-he was the one who admits to personally sending the fabric sample to the FBI for testing (although it got to the FBI two weeks after he said he sent it).

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #844 on: October 05, 2010, 03:24:10 PM »

The Dolf Richardson - Persistence Connection -

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
   Richardson was very quick to dismiss the trap as case-relevant. Richardson was insisting that we keep looking FAR out to sea in very deep water.

-he was the one briefing the ALE divers on how to handle the site
-he was the one who handled all the evidence that came out of the water
-he was the one who admits to personally sending the fabric sample to the FBI for testing (although it got to the FBI two weeks after he said he sent it).

Kyle Kingman:  On the morning of the 30th we met on board the Persistence with Hans Mos, Richardson, and the rest of the police brass and dive division. I showed them all the 29th dive video and they agreed that it was very suspicion and looked promising. Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan. We discussed ahead of time 1 thumb up means positively human remains, 2 thumbs up... something conclusively identifying Natalee. When Tim T. gives one thumb down, he said that it was inconclusive.

Kyle Kingman: Mr. Red shirt came on the Persistence along with Dolf, Mos, et al for the meeting on the 30th."

Kyle Kingman: It was confirmed by the FBI that they received a fabric sample send by Richardson and that it wasn't a match to Natalee's blouse. I think the video can prove or disprove whatever the FBI was sent was the same object or not. I strongly believe it's blue denim.

Kyle Kingman: The blue tarp and blue fabric was confirmed by Richardson and Mos. Remember, they each only confirmed one piece. One confirmed blue fabric, the other confirmed tarp. From the video you see both

Kyle Kingman:   The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site. Never heard another word about it.

Kyle Kingman:  I hadn't slept in 48 hours. I crashed for a few hours rest and by the time I got up Dateline and Tim Miller had left the boat. That is when John [Silvetti] assumed full control over the remainder of the project and had us searching in the deepest portions of our search area which coincided with Richardson's remarks. Richardson told us after the Jan-7th dive to keep searching in deep water.

Kyle Kingman: Jan 12-13 I saw the Dutch Coast Guard on site for 45 minutes on both days.  I told John about the Coast Guard on site and he didn't want to hear it. However, he must have thought about it and after chewing on it agreed because he spoke to Mos and Richardson about it later. I believe it was Richardson came back to him and said nothing other than they don't have dive capabilities.

Kyle Kingman:  Remember after the Jan-7th dive which sampled the trap Richardson told John emphatically to "keep searching she's still out there in the deep ocean".

Kyle Kingman:  Remember it was Richardson who said to us that he personally handled the evidence and sent it immediately to our FBI)

Kermit - scaredmonkeys.net

ldstlou
Re: The Cage « Reply #157 on: March 19, 2009, 12:25:09 pm »

The last posts are taken from the e-mail that Kyle sent to Jug and I in December.

<snipped>

I had questions which were very unsettling about what I had observed during the search including the events surrounding the trap inspection by the Aruban divers and how the samples were handled by ALE - solely Richardson. This made me very uneasy. It was unsettling and I had no one to talk about it with. The Freebird forum was a place where I could safely discuss the unsettling aspects of the search and see if there were any connections. I only did so after the group agreed that nothing would leave the forum. I never wished for any of it to leave the forum.

http://goldmonkey.org/index.php?topic=980.msg12191#msg12191

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #845 on: October 05, 2010, 03:35:53 PM »

With only a crash course from the Natalee's Freebirds ... Kyle Kingman recognized that something was terribly wrong with the happenings on board the Persistence encompassing the trap.  It would make sense that Tim Miller who had over a 2 1/2 personal history regarding the corrupt Aruban investigation did not miss the signs.

Janet

++++++ 

Free Meals!  Free Motels!  Assistance with the Search!

WATT'S UP WITH THIS? STEPH WATTS & TIM MILLER 9/19/2010

Tim Miller: Anybody can say what they want about Aruba but you know what...they gave us free motel rooms, they gave us free meals, they did everything to accommodate us...to help us out when we was doing the search for Natalee.  And then uhhh I certainly would not support the boycott.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

_____

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #846 on: October 05, 2010, 04:09:37 PM »

Joran record buying marijuana
The video shows a worker from selling the drug Inpe 5 soles to Van der Sloot.

The video spread by the news program "First Report" shows the agent of the National Penitentiary Institute (INPE) to speak of marijuana for "gringo" in the Miguel Castro Castro prison grounds.

Then, subject calls loudly for Van der Sloot and offers of marijuana, which is accepted by the Dutch, who called five soles of the drug and give the money to close the transaction.

In this regard, the former head of INPE, Wilfredo Pedraza, said the issue of sale of drugs within prisons is severe but is a reality. " Also, later in the article, you can watch the Dutch murderer who walks through an area that is only for the administrative staff of INPE.

http://trome.pe/noticia/649644/graban-agente-inpe-ofreciendole-droga-joran
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #847 on: October 05, 2010, 04:13:00 PM »

Recorded at INPE agent offering drugs to Joran Van Der Sloot (Video)

http://www.periodismo.pe/actualidad/3-act/8047-graban-a-agente-del-inpe-ofreciendo-droga-a-joran-van-der-sloot
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #848 on: October 05, 2010, 05:16:20 PM »

I downloaded this video and clipped to just the main part where the guy is calling Joran to sell him marijuana.  Click on the photo below:

Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #849 on: October 05, 2010, 05:51:22 PM »

The next hearing in the Kalpoe vs. Dr. Phil case was schedule for tomorrow but I'm getting from this that the attorneys do not need to appear in person or that they didn't need to appear on Sept 28.  Not positive if tomorrow is still on:

Do we actually have copies of the transcripts, somewhere?
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #850 on: October 05, 2010, 05:55:12 PM »

Maybe I'm dense but which transcripts are you referring to?
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #851 on: October 05, 2010, 05:58:09 PM »

The ones you've posted from the K2/Dr. Phil case.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #852 on: October 05, 2010, 06:04:40 PM »

I downloaded this video and clipped to just the main part where the guy is calling Joran to sell him marijuana.  Click on the photo below:

Joran living it up again?    And this is suppose to be one of the thoughest prisons in the world?

It is sounding more like he is in a low rent hotel.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #853 on: October 05, 2010, 06:28:26 PM »

Ha. That's how Joran will be poisoned, laced marijuana. hahahahahhaha.
It seems like money is buying him some privledges. That's nice. He's still in prison and will be for a long time. Well... until they get him.

I have to agree with Tim about the Aruban authority. I suspect they did the best of their capacity. Of course that's not up to standards of other places but it was their best.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #854 on: October 05, 2010, 06:31:17 PM »

The ones you've posted from the K2/Dr. Phil case.

You know I don't think we have everything in one place.  I know we should but often when I'm doing these docs I'm in a hurry.  When I have time I'll see if I can round up everything I have in this case and post in one thread. 
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #855 on: October 05, 2010, 06:33:49 PM »

It seems like money is buying him some privledges. That's nice. He's still in prison and will be for a long time. Well... until they get him.

I have to agree with Tim about the Aruban authority. I suspect they did the best of their capacity. Of course that's not up to standards of other places but it was their best.

I respectfully disagree with you in regard to Aruban authority JJ.   JMHO but I don't believe the Aruban authority "did the best of their capacity". 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #856 on: October 05, 2010, 06:41:19 PM »

Funny how Tim Miller changed his tune about the Aruban authorities.  Wonder why?

Always before he has said that they have done all they could to cover up any evidence and waylay
the investigation.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #857 on: October 05, 2010, 06:54:51 PM »

To agree with Tim Miller in regards to his words in the Steph Watt interview when he is upholding the Aruban investigation is to negate the words of Natalee Holloway's mother ... words that imply that a corrupt Aruban investigation had an agenda to prevent justice from prevailing since May 30, 2005.

Janet

+++++

A Documented Cover Up

Beth Holloway - In Her Own Words

The Jonesboro Sun - January 29, 2007

Twitty recalled the first days after her daughter's disappearance and the actions of the Aruban government.

"We did everything we could in looking for her.  There was a government coverup, and it has been documented," Twitty contended.

http://www.jonesborosun.com/story.php?ID=25809

Never Wanted to Implicate

'Scarborough Country' - October 23, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY: They never—they never wanted to implicate these three young men.

They never wanted to implicate them from the beginning. And there is a list of reasons, you know, why we know that is true.

http://msnbc.msn.com/id/9796403/from/RL.2/

Questions are Raised

'Rita Cosby Live&Direct' - December 2, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY, NATALEE HOLLOWAY'S MOTHER: Well, of course, it's very frustrating. You know, the entire investigation, that's all we've had is frustration coming out of the officials from Aruba.  You know, evidence—you know when evidence is gathered and lost or evidence is never gathered when it's supposed to be, just (INAUDIBLE) the primary residence of Paulus Van Der Sloot was never searched —I mean, you know, it just can't help but raise all the questions of—and leave us frustrated.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10295536/

Still Chose to Persue the Two Security Guards

'Rita Cosby Live & Direct' - December 6, 2005

BETH HOLLOWAY TWITTY:  Remember, within the first 24 hours, we knew who the suspects were. We knew the persons that Natalee were taken from Carlos and Charlie‘s. We knew the license plate of the gray Honda they placed her in. We knew the condition that Natalee was in. We knew the behavior or the conduct in which they engaged in with Natalee.

And then not only that, Jane, within 72 hours, we knew that their first story was totally fabricated, that within the first 72 hours, I faced a room of 12 -- at least 12 detectives, Aruban and Dutch detectives, and a lead detective, Dennis Jacobs (ph), and they knew after we reviewed video footage from the Holiday Inn casino lobby that my daughter had never been brought back to the Holiday Inn. They knew that those suspects were fabricating a story from day one.

Well, Jane, something that the family knew—and we have to keep reminding everyone—after 72 hours -- 72 hours—we knew definitively that these suspects were not telling the truth. We knew that my daughter had never been brought back to the Holiday Inn. Of course we were becoming frustrated. Who wouldn‘t, at this point? You know, we—and what was so unbelievable about this, is they knew this information and still chose to pursue the two security guards on June the 5th.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/10348437/

Everybody Knows

Page 194:
It's quiet in the room when i add, 'Oh, come on. Everyone knows there was a cover-up.' And to this, Jorge Pesquera, president and CEO of the Aruba Hotel and Tourism Association, shrugs his shoulders, nods in the affirmative, and says softly, 'Yes...yes there was'."

It's Devastating

Dr. Phil - January 29, 2006

Beth: There are times when we're thinking that we need to continue, and of course we're still searching for answers, but it's this rollercoaster ride. And it makes me so angry, Dr. Phil, when I let myself fall for information coming out of an official who represents the island of Aruba. If somebody presents you with false hope and false information, it's devastating.

http://www.drphil.com/slideshows/slideshow/3041/?id=1&slide=3&null=null

_____

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #858 on: October 05, 2010, 06:58:10 PM »

please don't insult everyone here. 

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #859 on: October 05, 2010, 07:02:45 PM »

yanno JJ, you type out some really bizarre stuff and I usually don't say anything. The ole' rope thing.

But that's just ignorant, out of line and out right disrespectful of all things normal.

I believe everyone is entitled to their opinion, but it should be an informed opinion.

If you believe what you just typed out above, you're either clueless, or a ignorant.

I'd rather be clueless.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.