March 28, 2024, 10:19:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 277568 times)
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #880 on: October 05, 2010, 09:42:40 PM »

Ja, Ja, Ja, I thought the monster was able to sell his interviews for a million dollars and It seems that he sold his lies for some dollars I think that all his money will be gone soon for buying mota for him and his boyfriend
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #881 on: October 05, 2010, 10:06:00 PM »

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Buckeye
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #882 on: October 05, 2010, 10:14:26 PM »

Maybe I'm dense but which transcripts are you referring to?

The ones you've posted from the K2/Dr. Phil case.

You know I don't think we have everything in one place.  I know we should but often when I'm doing these docs I'm in a hurry.  When I have time I'll see if I can round up everything I have in this case and post in one thread. 

Thanks, Klaas.  No problem.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #883 on: October 05, 2010, 10:50:42 PM »

Maybe I'm dense but which transcripts are you referring to?

The ones you've posted from the K2/Dr. Phil case.

You know I don't think we have everything in one place.  I know we should but often when I'm doing these docs I'm in a hurry.  When I have time I'll see if I can round up everything I have in this case and post in one thread. 

Thanks, Klaas.  No problem.

There appears to be thread that was started for McGraw/Kalpoe case documents.

Janet

+++++++

Topic: Los Angeles Superior Court - case numbers for reference

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=752.0

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #884 on: October 05, 2010, 11:08:43 PM »

There's a lot of info here and a lot of threads to sift through. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

No Body...No Tourism aruba! Bring Natalee Home!

« Reply #885 on: October 05, 2010, 11:50:02 PM »

I hate seeing urine reports that he is enjoying the good life behind bars.......
But I LOVE knowing he IS behind bars.......that's got to be eating at his dumb a$$ day in and day out!
Simple justice for the +++++...he ain't going anywhere....still a hole in the ground for his potty training....can't even rely on the food he's eating......he is toast...only a matter of time...(in hell for him)...maybe training for the real Hell when he meets his Maker!...... Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #886 on: October 05, 2010, 11:55:39 PM »

I hate seeing urine reports that he is enjoying the good life behind bars.......
But I LOVE knowing he IS behind bars.......that's got to be eating at his dumb a$$ day in and day out!
Simple justice for the +++++...he ain't going anywhere....still a hole in the ground for his potty training....can't even rely on the food he's eating......he is toast...only a matter of time...(in hell for him)...maybe training for the real Hell when he meets his Maker!...... Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

He also looks like he has a nice set of man boobs now. Wonder if he needs a training bra to go with his potty training?
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #887 on: October 06, 2010, 12:12:25 AM »

He also looks like he has a nice set of man boobs now. Wonder if he needs a training bra to go with his potty training?
urine is the lowest of the lowest...just look at his upbringing by paulass and anitass on that hole of an island that glee in delight by the way they treat their biggest legal income ...American tourists...
urine will do well in a prison environment....I get that...so be it...he is there with the lowest of societies lowest....that will be his fate until the day he dies.....
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #888 on: October 06, 2010, 12:13:17 AM »

I wonder how Anita is doing with her fund raising effort to alleviate the maltreatment of foreign
prisoners in Peru's prisons?

Seems all the press about Joran's prison escapades wouldn't help her cause too much.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
camochance
Scared Monkey

« Reply #889 on: October 06, 2010, 12:16:22 AM »

I'm usually the last one the psychoanalysis anyone. Specially since I'm not a doctor and people do this on boards all the time. And they have never even met the person.

But I am observant. I watch what's taking place. Maybe you wonder if I'm around, but I stay up to date.

Is Tim the only one allowed pain? Is Tim's pain worse than Beth's? How could that even be quantified?

Is Tim ALLOWED a drinking "issue" cause he is a male and a tough guy?

What's Beth to do? Develop a drinking "issue" too to show how much she suffers? Slink under the covers with a 48 pack of cold ones? Sit on the porch crying? Drive her car off a cliff to prove she suffers?

Is Tim's pain more / equal / less?

I thought Tim got involved to help people like Beth handle their pain and bring some answers, so they didn't need to live in THAT pain. The PAIN that TIM said was earth shattering, and maybe even career ending.

Where did I misinterpret the TES message? Or did Tim forget his OWN message and MISSION STATEMENT.

Beth TRIUMPHS on! And I love her more than ever. I love her cause she didn't back down, she didn't fret over the insignificant, she found her voice, and she didn't need some guy to help her.

Jealousy is ugly.

Is this Tim's message to Laura? I ask that because I care.

TY Rob
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #890 on: October 06, 2010, 12:23:41 AM »

As far as Joran scoring pot, I'm all for it.

It is the perfect trojan horse door to kill him. You earn his trust and get him hooked... and then you lace it with something delicious and deadly.

Oops - he overdosed. Isn't that a crying shame?

He was never a bright boy! He's worried about the food source being the method of attack?

Why dicker with food when a bonehead is willing to pay 5 soles to be killed?

Bless his little charcoal mcnugget for a heart!  an angelic monkey

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #891 on: October 06, 2010, 12:28:14 AM »

Affirmative   

billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #892 on: October 06, 2010, 01:03:08 AM »

It is the perfect trojan horse door to kill him. You earn his trust and get him hooked... and then you lace it with something delicious and deadly.

He was never a bright boy! He's worried about the food source being the method of attack?

multiple ways to kill a lowlife....urine will always be in fear until the day he dies...
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #893 on: October 06, 2010, 01:08:21 AM »

I think Fuhrman had it right...

Joran is your typical wife beater... he just never got married.

He even has the physique of one. (see more at floppy bunny ear moobies)

Lack of discipline.

Just a couple of ham arms, that he never had the discipline to work out, and a ton
of self-hate/ I'm mad at the world locked up inside. It made Jack a very dull boy.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #894 on: October 06, 2010, 01:37:11 AM »

cinco mas te traigo y cinco falsos y me das uno mas uno mas

I bring you five more... and five false and give me one more, one more.

Safe

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #895 on: October 06, 2010, 01:38:24 AM »

multiple ways to kill a lowlife....urine will always be in fear until the day he dies...

Yes, he will
billb's daughter
Monkey Junky

« Reply #896 on: October 06, 2010, 01:44:02 AM »

billb, spooky112483, klaasend, carpe noctem and 2 Guests are viewing this topic.
God Night Good Monkeys..
Justice for Natalee is just around the corner... an angelic monkey
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #897 on: October 06, 2010, 02:25:01 AM »

No Rose, he has always had man boobs, they were only size A when he started.  Someone needs to give him a t!tty tw!ster!

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #898 on: October 06, 2010, 02:29:14 AM »

urine is the lowest of the lowest...just look at his upbringing by paulass and anitass on that hole of an island that glee in delight by the way they treat their biggest legal income ...American tourists...
urine will do well in a prison environment....I get that...so be it...he is there with the lowest of societies lowest....that will be his fate until the day he dies.....

Bill, every time I read the word urine, it takes my mind a while to unwrap what you are saying, could you at least begin it with a J?  If not, I will trudge along without it.

I don't think he will do well in a prison society for long, as Joran will not do well in any society.  He will eventually be his own downfall.  He will go off at something and bully the wrong person, of that there is no doubt.

I just want to clarify what I mean.  I do not believe in bullying and don't think there is a right person to bully, what I mean is, bullying someone who can fight back.  So far, he picks on those who, in his heightened adrenaline state, he can overcome.

« Last Edit: October 06, 2010, 02:31:47 AM by Bearlyhere » Logged

I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #899 on: October 06, 2010, 02:35:33 AM »

Affirmative   

He wasted the money he was given for the interview, he should have gotten a boob job.

I believe in miracles!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.