April 19, 2024, 11:08:09 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 279054 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #900 on: October 06, 2010, 02:41:52 AM »

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #901 on: October 06, 2010, 02:46:59 AM »

Please light a candle for Natalee

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
echosofangels
Scared Monkey

« Reply #902 on: October 06, 2010, 08:24:51 AM »

For Joran To Be Poisoned Is Just Too Damn Easy On Him. Let Him Suffer Big Time. And Suffer Terrible Pain As His Victims Did. Suffer Long And Slow! I'm Happy To Hear He Is Scared For His Life. He Should Be. Each And Every Day. No Mercy, Murderer.

-Darlene
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #903 on: October 06, 2010, 09:45:52 AM »

Please light a candle for Natalee

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=5700.0

an angelic monkey

Thanks Bearly.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #904 on: October 06, 2010, 09:55:05 AM »

Ja, Ja, Ja, I thought the monster was able to sell his interviews for a million dollars and It seems that he sold his lies for some dollars I think that all his money will be gone soon for buying mota for him and his boyfriend

cecilita!  Hoping we will hear the judgement on Joran's confession soon.
I hope Joran lives long enough to be found guilty in a court of law. 
I want Stefany's family to have that - official and on the record.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #905 on: October 06, 2010, 10:00:04 AM »

big difference between evidence lost in a huge storage locker and DESTROYING evidence.

big difference between arresting two innocent security guards and letting the last ones seen with Natalee have ten days to cover-up their dastardly deeds with the help of a justice department official.

big difference between letting the FBI participate and saying they are welcome on the island.

big difference between using the suspects statements against them and tearing them up.

big difference between helping a family and trying to wear them down and drain them financially.

big difference between cooperating with a family of a missing child and keeping all the records from them.

should I continue?

cause I can, all nite.

Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #906 on: October 06, 2010, 12:00:53 PM »

Video above shows Joran ta ta bon spends his cel den na Lima

Give an exclusive video di ATV News broadcast diamars Anochi Lima na ta e hoben Netherlands Antilles above shows Joran v / d Sloot give their cel n'e di Castro Castro prison di ta enjoy any privilege and even offered Wordo ta pa Marijuana SUMMIT. And images disgust because cu ta den e organo di prisonnan maneha and Peru, Wilson Hernandez director di pa INPE as realistic and investigacionnan percura respectively, and if Berdan ta cu Joran v / d Sloot as a drug of no SUMMIT.

Video ta mustra Joran ta pasa bon den su cel na Lima
Den un video exclusivo di ATV Noticias difundi diamars anochi na Lima ta mustra e hoben hulandes Joran v/d Sloot den su cel n'e prison di Castro Castro ta disfruta di algun previlegio y hasta ta wordo ofreci pa cumpra Marihuana. E imagenan a causa disgusto den e organo cu ta maneha e prisonnan di Peru, Wilson Hernandez director di INPE lo percura pa realisa e investigacionnan respectivo, y si ta berdad cu Joran v/d Sloot lo a cumpra droga of no

http://www.24ora.com/internacional-mainmenu-6/22728-video-ta-mustra-joran-ta-pasa-bon-den-su-cel-na-lima.html
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #907 on: October 06, 2010, 12:02:21 PM »

Van der Sloot try to buy drugs in Castro Castro prison, report
Dutchman accused of murdering young Stephany Flores asks a band he INPE agent (drug) "five suns."

Despite the security measures in the Miguel Castro Castro prison, Dutchman Joran Van Der Sloot, who is accused of murdering the young Stephany Flores, unashamedly try to buy drugs to an alleged agent of the National Penitentiary Institute (INPE).

In a video broadcast on ATV can be seen at Van Der Sloot walk topless and talk to an agent who asks him to sell (drugs) "five suns."

For its part, the head of INPE, Wilfredo Hernandez said that those responsible punished, however noted that this situation is not repeated as they have the necessary mechanisms to prevent it.

http://www.capital.com.pe/2010-10-06-van-der-sloot-intenta-comprar-droga-en-penal-castro-castro-denuncian-noticia_300668.html
crazybabyborg
« Reply #908 on: October 06, 2010, 12:18:24 PM »

I hate seeing urine reports that he is enjoying the good life behind bars.......
But I LOVE knowing he IS behind bars.......that's got to be eating at his dumb a$$ day in and day out!
Simple justice for the +++++...he ain't going anywhere....still a hole in the ground for his potty training....can't even rely on the food he's eating......he is toast...only a matter of time...(in hell for him)...maybe training for the real Hell when he meets his Maker!...... Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

He also looks like he has a nice set of man boobs now. Wonder if he needs a training bra to go with his potty training?

No Rose, he has always had man boobs, they were only size A when he started.  Someone needs to give him a t!tty tw!ster!

Well, he's out of the training bra now!   
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #909 on: October 06, 2010, 01:11:26 PM »

I hate seeing urine reports that he is enjoying the good life behind bars.......
But I LOVE knowing he IS behind bars.......that's got to be eating at his dumb a$$ day in and day out!
Simple justice for the +++++...he ain't going anywhere....still a hole in the ground for his potty training....can't even rely on the food he's eating......he is toast...only a matter of time...(in hell for him)...maybe training for the real Hell when he meets his Maker!...... Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

He also looks like he has a nice set of man boobs now. Wonder if he needs a training bra to go with his potty training?

No Rose, he has always had man boobs, they were only size A when he started.  Someone needs to give him a t!tty tw!ster!

Yes he is.  And Mama can not even give him advice on that front as I am not sure she knows what support means 
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #910 on: October 06, 2010, 01:26:41 PM »

Yes he is.  And Mama can not even give him advice on that front as I am not sure she knows what support means 

This is very true, NorthernRose.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #911 on: October 06, 2010, 01:42:55 PM »

Jinkasauraus just did a piece on the weed deal.  Joran's Maximus Highness is saying that the whole thing was staged and a set up, Maximus has asked for a full investigation, and Joran is not wearing a shirt as he is painting his cell to make it more cozy.  Maximus bought and brought in the paint and it is a lovely canary yellow . 
Northern Rose
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #912 on: October 06, 2010, 02:16:15 PM »

Van der Sloot allegedly offered drugs in prison

In Session has obtained exclusive video from CNN affiliate America TV showing prison inmate Joran van der Sloot, being approached by an unknown man speaking to him in Spanish and allegedly offering him marijuana for a price.

Van der Sloot appears shirtless outside his protective custody cell wing inside Peru’s maximum security prison Castro Castro. The video appears to have been shot during daytime hours and according to America TV, sometime in August.

The identity of the man is unknown but the conversation heard on the tape is as follows:

Man: "I have marihuana, are you buying? Oe, Oe, Oe gringo! Gringo Van der Sloot!" 

Joran: "Can you sell it to me for five soles?"

Man: "You want five more? and five fakes? and you give me one more? one more?"

When asked about the alleged transaction for drugs Van der Sloot’s attorney, Maximo Altez, tells In Session "this has been staged... I have asked the National Correctional Institute (INPE) to conduct an investigation."

Altez goes on to give In Session an explanation for van der Sloot being shirtless.

"Joran got permission to paint his cell, we asked and where granted permission. Painting is part of his rehabilitation. He was painting and the guards where talking to him. He took off his shirt so that he wouldn't paint his clothes. He is painting and the guards are talking to him. I took him the paint myself. It was a yellowish color."

The Public Information officer of Lima’s Castro Castro prison, Bruno Guzman, told In Session:

"This matter is under investigation. You can see an inmate offering him marihuana. Joran was not wearing a shirt because he was painting his area. He wanted to improve his conditions."

On the legal front, Altez says the defense is still waiting for a decision in their appeal of a lower court’s Habeas Corpus ruling. Justices had ruled 2-1 that van der Sloot’s constitutional rights had not been violated.

Although this three-judge panel arrived at the same decision, it was on varying theories, so a fourth judge had to be brought in to hear additional oral argument. Under Peruvian law, three judges must be unanimous in their appellate order.

While the defense awaits this decision, the investigation against van der Sloot continues in the murder of Lima University student Stephany Flores. She was found dead in van der Sloot’s Lima hotel room in the early morning hours of June 2, 2010.

Van der Sloot, who had been visiting Peru, has been charged with her murder. No word on a trial date.

http://insession.blogs.cnn.com/2010/10/06/van-der-sloot-allegedly-offered-drugs-in-prison/
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #913 on: October 06, 2010, 02:19:57 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_79239.php

Google translation:

ARUBA
Volunteer SARFA dies in recovery action
October 6, 2010, 14:02 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The 42-year-old volunteer David Cedric Webb yesterday morning by unknown causes deceased during salvage operations of the Search and Rescue Foundation Aruba (SARFA). The body has been subpoenaed for investigation. Autopsy to determine cause of death of the victim.

This SARFA President Adolf Croes announced yesterday at a press conference. Croes said the incident: "We went back again yesterday morning to the reef behind Renaissance Island to search for our anchorage. That night before we were lost during an operation in which the boat went Amigo help. This was run on the reef. "Because of the rough weather and high waves, however, the lifeboat is also thrown on the reef and got stuck. Another boat came to their aid and eventually all boats to the side could be achieved. It lost a lifeboat from SARFA Amigo anchor and the boat lost some diving equipment.
The victim was one of the volunteers during the recovery SARFA went into the water to search for the lost anchor. Around midday it was reported that Webb was found dead in the water. SARFA Another employee, a brother of the victim by chance, given Webb on the beach first aid. A neighboring boat diving company Fly and Dive ambulance workers brought to the victim. The help was not late. The victim could not be taught. The initial findings of the doctor is the victim not killed by drowning. What was the cause of death, autopsy should tell. SARFA stressed that the victim was a good swimmer, took no unnecessary risks and adhere to the procedures taken. He also had a life vest so that his head is always supposed to stay above water, even if he loses consciousness.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #914 on: October 06, 2010, 02:41:42 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_79239.php

Google translation:

ARUBA
Volunteer SARFA dies in recovery action
October 6, 2010, 14:02 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The 42-year-old volunteer David Cedric Webb yesterday morning by unknown causes deceased during salvage operations of the Search and Rescue Foundation Aruba (SARFA). The body has been subpoenaed for investigation. Autopsy to determine cause of death of the victim.

This SARFA President Adolf Croes announced yesterday at a press conference. Croes said the incident: "We went back again yesterday morning to the reef behind Renaissance Island to search for our anchorage. That night before we were lost during an operation in which the boat went Amigo help. This was run on the reef. "Because of the rough weather and high waves, however, the lifeboat is also thrown on the reef and got stuck. Another boat came to their aid and eventually all boats to the side could be achieved. It lost a lifeboat from SARFA Amigo anchor and the boat lost some diving equipment.
The victim was one of the volunteers during the recovery SARFA went into the water to search for the lost anchor. Around midday it was reported that Webb was found dead in the water. SARFA Another employee, a brother of the victim by chance, given Webb on the beach first aid. A neighboring boat diving company Fly and Dive ambulance workers brought to the victim. The help was not late. The victim could not be taught. The initial findings of the doctor is the victim not killed by drowning. What was the cause of death, autopsy should tell. SARFA stressed that the victim was a good swimmer, took no unnecessary risks and adhere to the procedures taken. He also had a life vest so that his head is always supposed to stay above water, even if he loses consciousness.

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/22717-in-memoriam-di-david-d-webb.html

http://www.24ora.com/local-mainmenu-5/22698-boluntario-di-search-a-rescue-den-problema-mey-miya-for-di-renaissance-island.html

http://www.awe24.com/?main&id=4783&offId=0&offDate=2010-10

1 dia pasa | Fecha: 05/10/2010 | Horario: 12:12
AMBULANCE A BAY CU URGENCIA NA HAVANA PA UN DIVER CU A HAYA PROBLEMA DEN LAMA, E VICTIMA D.W. A FAYECE

UPDATE e victima no a logre, ela fayece.... ta trata aki di David Cedric Webb naci na Aruba 3 di mei 1968 y tabata biba na Siribana 12A. Na famianan di e fayecido ta bay nos mas sincero palabranan di condolencia.

Papiamentu translation:

1 day happen | fecha: 05/10/2010 | horario: 12:12 ambulance owing to bay cu urgencia at havana before one diver cu owing to attain problem in lama, the victima d.w. owing to fayece update the victima not owing to logre, ela fayece.... is deal here by david cedric webb naci at aruba 3 by half 1968 y was be alive at siribana 12a. at famianan by the fayecido is bay we more sincero words by condolencia.

------------------------------------------------------
not sure if this is the right link...no time to check...The Webb last name made me think of this

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=7363.720

Kermit
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #832 4/22/10 -
« Reply #700 on: May 17, 2010, 01:40:55 AM »

Geerman Gerardo       
Siribana 6
585-3063
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=geerman&page=7

Webb Lorenzo D       
Shiribana 6

588-99xx
http://www.arubayp.com/whitesearch.html?phone=&name=Webb&page=2

CAPS
Address: Shiribana 6, Aruba
Phone: 297-746-7xxx

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #915 on: October 06, 2010, 02:43:03 PM »

REMINDER

Beth Holloway working with Dutch reporter on daughter Natalee Holloway's disappearance, spokeswoman confirms (with videos)
Published: Friday, September 17, 2010, 1:15 PM
Updated: Friday, September 17, 2010, 1:56 PM

Beth Holloway is working on a project with a Dutch television crew, but was not arrested in Peru, contrary to widespread reports, her spokeswoman said today.

"She was not arrested or detained and nothing was taken from her," said Sunny Tillman. "Beth is working with Peter de Vries on a special report. Peter can provide further comment on the content of that report." 

Tillman declined to say further what happened in Peru, but did say Holloway remains out of the United States. The TV report will appear in a few weeks.

De Vries is a high-profile criminal reporter in the Netherlands who made headlines two years ago with his report on the disappearance of Holloway's daughter, Mountain Brook teen Natalee Holloway in Aruba. His report was based on hidden-camera interviews with Joran van der Sloot, who was last seen with the teen before her disappearance on May 30, 2005.

Holloway's lawyer told NBC's "Today" that she entered Castro Castro prison where van der Sloot is being held in the murder of a Peruvian woman "without violating any laws or breaking any regulations" and spoke with the inmate.

Attorney John Q. Kelly said Holloway didn't expect to get answers about Natalee's disappearance but wanted van der Sloot to know "she hasn't gone away."

In Peru, a spokesman for the national penal authority said Holloway's name did not appear in the visitor registry of the prison.

"That woman did not enter the prison," the spokesman, Bruno Guzman, told the Associated Press. He did acknowledge that a group of Dutch journalists visited the prison and interviewed Van der Sloot in early September.

http://blog.al.com/spotnews/2010/09/post_595.html

Maybe ... just maybe.  Maybe not.

It's been alluded to, but I'll come out and say it outright:

What IF the reason Tim is angry is because the the "documentary" Peter and Beth are working on exposes the Persistence and TES complicity?

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #916 on: October 06, 2010, 02:46:52 PM »

Was a Meeting Arranged?
Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle KIngman
:  I've talked with Peter Shouten numerous times back in February .  He hasn't seen anything but knows about the blue fabrics.  DeVries and Endemol was interested in purchasing the ROV footage and I was working between them, ABC, and CBS to strike a deal. DeVries also wanted to arrange a meeting.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #917 on: October 06, 2010, 02:54:50 PM »

It is a beautiful day in the Fraser Valley of British Columbia.  The fog horns from boats travelling on the Fraser River can be heard in the distance each morning but by noon the fog has lifted and the sun comes shining through.  The weather pattern is referred to as an "Indian Summer".  I love it.  The sky is clear but the sun is not hot.

I hope Monkeys are having a good day.

Janet

_____

Blue Moon
Monkey Junky

« Reply #918 on: October 06, 2010, 03:05:31 PM »

This is what we need to send into prison for Joran

A SECURITY MONKEY

(I am posting link as I can't get it up anyother way)

http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/

If you ask the wrong question, of course, you get the wrong answer. We find in design it’s much more important and difficult to ask the right question. Once you do that, the right answer becomes obvious.<br />Quote: Amory Lovins
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #919 on: October 06, 2010, 03:16:37 PM »

This is what we need to send into prison for Joran

A SECURITY MONKEY

(I am posting link as I can't get it up anyother way)

http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/

Thanks Blue Moon.

Janet

+++++

India Hires Security Monkeys For Commonwealth Games
Posted by Jim Hoft on Wednesday, October 6, 2010, 12:30 PM

India is deploying 38 security monkeys to work the Commonwealth Games this week.

The Economic Times reported:

While 100,000 security guards have been deployed to counter potential threats from militants, authorities here have turned to rented langurs to thwart any monkey threat to the Commonwealth Games starting on Sunday.

Monkeys are a menace in some parts of the Indian capital, especially east Delhi, and one such attack in 2007 led to the death of the then deputy mayor S S Bajwa who fell from a terrace and eventually succumbed to injuries.

The grey langur, a giant monkey with a black face, is a popular antidote to the monkey threat and the New Delhi Municipal Council (NDMC) is using the old trick to scare away the primates.

“We have deployed 38 langurs and it is a very effective way to scare away the common monkeys,” NDMC spokesman Anand Tiwari told Reuters on Wednesday.

Video:
http://gatewaypundit.firstthings.com/2010/10/india-hires-security-monkeys-for-commonwealth-games/

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.