April 18, 2024, 11:25:22 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 279017 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #920 on: October 06, 2010, 03:36:17 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_79239.php

Google translation:

ARUBA
Volunteer SARFA dies in recovery action
October 6, 2010, 14:02 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The 42-year-old volunteer David Cedric Webb yesterday morning by unknown causes deceased during salvage operations of the Search and Rescue Foundation Aruba (SARFA). The body has been subpoenaed for investigation. Autopsy to determine cause of death of the victim.

This SARFA President Adolf Croes announced yesterday at a press conference. Croes said the incident: "We went back again yesterday morning to the reef behind Renaissance Island to search for our anchorage. That night before we were lost during an operation in which the boat went Amigo help. This was run on the reef. "Because of the rough weather and high waves, however, the lifeboat is also thrown on the reef and got stuck. Another boat came to their aid and eventually all boats to the side could be achieved. It lost a lifeboat from SARFA Amigo anchor and the boat lost some diving equipment.
The victim was one of the volunteers during the recovery SARFA went into the water to search for the lost anchor. Around midday it was reported that Webb was found dead in the water. SARFA Another employee, a brother of the victim by chance, given Webb on the beach first aid. A neighboring boat diving company Fly and Dive ambulance workers brought to the victim. The help was not late. The victim could not be taught. The initial findings of the doctor is the victim not killed by drowning. What was the cause of death, autopsy should tell. SARFA stressed that the victim was a good swimmer, took no unnecessary risks and adhere to the procedures taken. He also had a life vest so that his head is always supposed to stay above water, even if he loses consciousness.

Hi TM!
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #921 on: October 06, 2010, 05:26:22 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/artikel_79239.php

Google translation:

ARUBA
Volunteer SARFA dies in recovery action
October 6, 2010, 14:02 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY - The 42-year-old volunteer David Cedric Webb yesterday morning by unknown causes deceased during salvage operations of the Search and Rescue Foundation Aruba (SARFA). The body has been subpoenaed for investigation. Autopsy to determine cause of death of the victim.

This SARFA President Adolf Croes announced yesterday at a press conference. Croes said the incident: "We went back again yesterday morning to the reef behind Renaissance Island to search for our anchorage. That night before we were lost during an operation in which the boat went Amigo help. This was run on the reef. "Because of the rough weather and high waves, however, the lifeboat is also thrown on the reef and got stuck. Another boat came to their aid and eventually all boats to the side could be achieved. It lost a lifeboat from SARFA Amigo anchor and the boat lost some diving equipment.
The victim was one of the volunteers during the recovery SARFA went into the water to search for the lost anchor. Around midday it was reported that Webb was found dead in the water. SARFA Another employee, a brother of the victim by chance, given Webb on the beach first aid. A neighboring boat diving company Fly and Dive ambulance workers brought to the victim. The help was not late. The victim could not be taught. The initial findings of the doctor is the victim not killed by drowning. What was the cause of death, autopsy should tell. SARFA stressed that the victim was a good swimmer, took no unnecessary risks and adhere to the procedures taken. He also had a life vest so that his head is always supposed to stay above water, even if he loses consciousness.

Hi TM!

Hi Klaas!   

Sorry for the late response, I had to get back to work! 

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #922 on: October 06, 2010, 05:54:35 PM »

http://bhcourier.com/article/Local_News/Local_News/Two_brothers_allege_defamation_in_a_Dr_Phil_episode/71840

Two brothers allege defamation in a ‘Dr. Phil’ episode

(CNS) Posted Wednesday October 6, 2010 - 12:35pm

Two brothers who allege they were defamed in a "Dr. Phil' episode about Natalee Holloway's disappearance in Aruba cannot have their case transferred to a courtroom dealing with legally complex cases, a Los Angeles judge tentatively ruled today. 

Superior Court Judge Ramona See said lawyers for Deepak and Satish Kalpoe did not persuade her that the case requires exceptional judicial management usually reserved for large class-action suits tried in a courthouse west of downtown.

"Plaintiffs may be Aruban citizens, but without more, that does not prove this matter is complex,' See wrote in her tentative decision.

See is scheduled to hear any further arguments on Thursday before issuing a final ruling.

The brothers' attorneys argued the case is complex because of its international connections, including the need to question witnesses who live in Aruba.

They also cited the large number of documents filed.

However, the judge said there are only 2,000 pages of documents and that the trial is scheduled for Feb. 11.

The Kalpoes filed their $800 million lawsuit in December 2006 against Phil McGraw and CBS, maintaining their reputations were damaged in a Sept. 15, 2005, "Dr. Phil' show that alleged they drugged the 18-year-old Alabama college student and raped her.

The brothers contend the "Dr. Phil' episode implied they helped kill Holloway and dispose of her body. They also sued on allegations of invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.

Holloway, of Mountain Brook, Ala., was vacationing with friends on the Caribbean island resort when she vanished the night of May 30, 2005.

Aruban authorities in 2008 cleared the Kalpoes of any involvement in her disappearance.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #923 on: October 06, 2010, 06:03:30 PM »

http://bhcourier.com/article/Local_News/Local_News/Two_brothers_allege_defamation_in_a_Dr_Phil_episode/71840

Two brothers who allege they were defamed in a "Dr. Phil' episode about Natalee Holloway's disappearance in Aruba cannot have their case transferred to a courtroom dealing with legally complex cases, a Los Angeles judge tentatively ruled today. 

Superior Court Judge Ramona See said lawyers for Deepak and Satish Kalpoe did not persuade her that the case requires exceptional judicial management usually reserved for large class-action suits tried in a courthouse west of downtown.

"Plaintiffs may be Aruban citizens, but without more, that does not prove this matter is complex,' See wrote in her tentative decision.

See is scheduled to hear any further arguments on Thursday before issuing a final ruling.

The brothers' attorneys argued the case is complex because of its international connections, including the need to question witnesses who live in Aruba.

However, the judge said there are only 2,000 pages of documents and that the trial is scheduled for Feb. 11.

The Kalpoes filed their $800 million lawsuit in December 2006 against Phil McGraw and CBS, maintaining their reputations were damaged in a Sept. 15, 2005, "Dr. Phil' show that alleged they drugged the 18-year-old Alabama college student and raped her.

The brothers contend the "Dr. Phil' episode implied they helped kill Holloway and dispose of her body. They also sued on allegations of invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.

Holloway, of Mountain Brook, Ala., was vacationing with friends on the Caribbean island resort when she vanished the night of May 30, 2005.

Aruban authorities in 2008 cleared the Kalpoes of any involvement in her disappearance.

That's good news!

I am glad to see a female judge on the case now.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #924 on: October 06, 2010, 06:08:45 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

February 11???

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #925 on: October 06, 2010, 06:11:13 PM »

Janet - yes Feb 7, 2011 has been the actual court date for the case for some time now.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #926 on: October 06, 2010, 06:13:19 PM »

Janet - yes Feb 7, 2011 has been the actual court date for the case for some time now.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #927 on: October 06, 2010, 06:29:40 PM »

I've been wondering about Alex Mathew, haven't heard a peep out of him since that "they won't shut me up" article.

http://www.i-newswire.com/the-aruban-dutch-judicial-system/64876

The Aruban Dutch Judicial System Biased Once Again

(I-Newswire) October 6, 2010 - For over 5o years the Aruban Government signed permits and gave visas to the Dominican and Colombian ladies under false pretense as on these permits the Job description states “ Animeer Meisjes” , Which means waitress not prostitution. However all Government agents and Judicial organs know that these girls are invited to work in Aruba as prostitutes. This is misrepresentation and it is committed by the Aruban Government and accepted by the Dutch Judicial system, Prosecutors office, Judges, the Governor of Aruba and her Majestry Queen Beatrix of the Netherlands Antilles and Aruba. Some poor innocent young girls from Dominican and Colombia have no idea that there is no job offer in Aruba as waitress. They are lied to and take loans to pay for their travel gear, documents and passage to Aruba hoping to pay off this loan with the money made from the waitress job promised to them by the Aruban Government. Once these girls are faced with the harsh reality that they were lied to by the Aruban Government they are forced to turn into prostitutes due to their financial debts. Even more unbelievable is that the Government of Aruba sits back and profits while they collect taxes on these poor exploited girls from Dominica and Colombia.

The Foxy Lady Aruba is one of the many bars in San Nicolas that utilized these visas and invited workers to come to Aruba, however The Foxy Lady Aruba is the only bar that did not accept or allow prostitution in its bar yet The Foxy Lady Aruba bar has been shut down and its workers and associates, including Alex Mathew and Liliana Mathew an American Citizen have been unjustly arrested and put in isolation for over 2 months now without access to the outside world including attorneys of their choice.

Even more astounding is that the Prosecutor Zondervan has refused to release the court files of Alex and Liliana Mathew to their Attorney John Loth and has unjustly and maliciously denied Attorney John Loth access to his clients in the KIA jail.

The Prosecution is setting its own rules and going against all national and international laws, rules and treaties in a last ditch effort to salvage: a case that has been riddled with inconsistencies, flaws and fumbles from the beginning, their reputation and their precious jobs as they severely violate the rights of the workers of Foxy Lady Aruba in their struggle.
This is Mishandling.

Foxy Lady Aruba
O. Isaac Falusi, Esq.

About The Lang Falusi Firm:
Law Firm

Company Contact Information
The Lang Falusi Firm
O.Isaac Falusi
PO Box 240668
boston , Ma
Phone : 4109053054

Published in:
Legal / Law

Tags:
Dutch   ARUBA   FoxyLady   

Published on:
October 6, 2010

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #928 on: October 06, 2010, 06:32:27 PM »

Considering the Kalpoe attorneys have yet to comply with case document requests by McGraw's attorneys ... how can the trial proceed?

Could it be that the Kalpoes have dropped portions of the defamation lawsuit which would require case documents?  Could it be that the disputed segment of the Dr. Phil tape will have to stand alone.

Janet

+++++++

Judge allows lawsuit to proceed against Dr. Phil
The Associated Press

Date: Wednesday Feb. 6, 2008 10:12 AM ET

LOS ANGELES — A California judge refused to dismiss a defamation suit Tuesday against CBS and television psychologist "Dr. Phil" McGraw brought by two brothers who were questioned in the disappearance of Natalee Holloway.

William Cremer, lawyer for Surinamese brothers Deepak and Satish Kalpoe, praised the decision by Superior Court Judge Edward Ferns. "I'm going to take Dr. Phil down," he said outside the courtroom.

The ruling came a day after ABC's "20/20" aired a secretly recorded conversation involving Joran van der Sloot, who also has been interrogated by Aruban authorities on Holloway's May 2005 disappearance. In the tape, van der Sloot claims Holloway died on the beach while they were kissing and he tried to revive her but failed. He said the teen's body was dumped in the ocean and would never be found.

Joseph Tacopina, a lawyer for van der Sloot, said his client was not responsible for the Alabama teenager's death and the tapes do not amount to a confession. Last week, van der Sloot said he was lying in those conversations and denied he had anything to do with Holloway's disappearance.

The Kalpoes, who have maintained they had nothing to do with Holloway's disappearance, sued in December 2006, claiming the "Dr. Phil" talk show altered portions of a taped conversation between Deepak Kalpoe and a private investigator to "create false, incriminating, and defamatory statements that the plaintiffs engaged in criminal activity against Natalee Holloway."

The brothers also contend the TV show implied they helped kill Holloway and disposed of her body. Their suit claims defamation, invasion of privacy, emotional distress, fraud, deceit and civil conspiracy.

Cremer said the taped remarks by van der Sloot, which were secretly recorded by a Dutch crime reporter, help his clients' defamation case.

"It pretty much exonerates my boys, doesn't it?" Cremer said.

In their dismissal motion, lawyers for CBS Television and McGraw maintained lawyers for the Kalpoes did not meet deadlines to produce all documents they have demanded concerning the criminal case investigation against the brothers in Aruba.

But the judge gave the Kalpoes' lawyers another five days to satisfy the document deadline.

"The documents are relevant to the most fundamental issues in this case," Ferns stated in his ruling.

"There is no other (information) which can substitute for the documents sought by the defendants due to the nature of this case."

In June, another judge dismissed a wrongful-death case against the Kalpoes by Holloway's parents, ruling the Los Angeles Superior Court did not have jurisdiction. The parents maintained the brothers conceded jurisdiction when they sued CBS and McGraw in Los Angeles.

http://www.ctv.ca/CTVNews/TopStories/20080206/dr_phil_080206/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #929 on: October 06, 2010, 06:34:11 PM »

Thanks Klaas.

Janet

_____

jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #930 on: October 06, 2010, 07:15:15 PM »

"The documents are relevant to the most fundamental issues in this case," Ferns stated in his ruling.

"There is no other (information) which can substitute for the documents sought by the defendants due to the nature of this case." [/color]
What documents are they talking about?
crazybabyborg
« Reply #931 on: October 06, 2010, 07:18:24 PM »

Klaas? We're near the end of this thread and it's slow, so I'm going to deliver these for anyone who wants them before Halloween! Hope it's still OK, and I'll only do it in here. These guys are special!  There's more in my thread, and if I've missed anyone, just leave me a post and I'll be glad to fix you right up! 

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/TXMOM.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/originals/TamikFall.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/San.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/muffybee.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/magnolia.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/lifesong.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/klaaspumpkin.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/kermit11.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/Jen.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/hotping.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/Carpe1.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/Billb.gif

http://i25.photobucket.com/albums/c100/crazybabyborgs/HALLOWEEN/Wreck.gif
crazybabyborg
« Reply #932 on: October 06, 2010, 07:23:56 PM »

Crap! Forgot to change the date on yours, Klaas! I'll PM you with it. Sorry!  OK........... sorry for the O/T!!!

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #933 on: October 06, 2010, 07:34:00 PM »

Go for it!!

Thank CBB.

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #934 on: October 06, 2010, 07:44:18 PM »

"There is no other (information) which can substitute for the documents sought by the defendants due to the nature of this case." [/color]

This is the list from 2007 of documents the Dr. Phil attorneys are requesting.  Not sure if there are more docs now (it is in excel doc so you'll have to be able to open excel):

http://www.scaredmonkeys.com/fun-images/nhcase-statements.xls
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #935 on: October 06, 2010, 07:57:19 PM »

Kalpoe v. McGraw, et al.
Case Number: BC3 63401

http://www.hollowaycase.com/archive/civil_court_docs/arubancounselfile.htm

_____

sandy leiva
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #936 on: October 06, 2010, 08:11:55 PM »

I hate seeing urine reports that he is enjoying the good life behind bars.......
But I LOVE knowing he IS behind bars.......that's got to be eating at his dumb a$$ day in and day out!
Simple justice for the +++++...he ain't going anywhere....still a hole in the ground for his potty training....can't even rely on the food he's eating......he is toast...only a matter of time...(in hell for him)...maybe training for the real Hell when he meets his Maker!...... Monkey Devil! Monkey Devil!

He also looks like he has a nice set of man boobs now. Wonder if he needs a training bra to go with his potty training?

Affirmative   

well well our sportewr is showing just hgow well he speaks and understands the language when it suits him to but contraband doesnt it.  Careful sporter ya know how u laced the girls drinks welll duhhhh moto (pot) can be laced with many kinds of poison too!!!!
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #937 on: October 06, 2010, 08:25:16 PM »

Sandy - NICE CATCH!  I knew he understood and could speak Spanish but I had forgotten how he tried to use that to throw out his confession 

Actually, they don't need his confession, they have everything else.
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #938 on: October 06, 2010, 08:31:17 PM »

http://www.24ora.com/gallery.html?func=viewcategory&catid=162&startpage=2#category

Sasha

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #939 on: October 06, 2010, 08:33:29 PM »

Wow she sure has changed
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.