March 28, 2024, 05:42:30 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 277559 times)
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« on: September 21, 2010, 12:59:27 PM »

JUSTICE FOR NATALEE AND STEPHANY!
« Last Edit: October 07, 2010, 01:16:14 AM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2010, 11:21:35 PM »

Anna - it was Aruba's responibilty to prosecute. What can TJ or anyone do and the truth be known, why should Beth have to hired anyone?

If Aruba wasn't screwing crime victims and their families around we wouldn't even be here.

How is that TJ's fault? What could he have done differently? and didn't he do what he was hired to do?

I know that most don't care for his remarks, and so be it, but all that aside - how could he make Aruba prosecute?

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2010, 11:22:19 PM »

WELL ZIPADEE DOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Red drops that article soon on the FP!

I am looking forward to it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #3 on: September 25, 2010, 11:23:54 PM »

This all goes back to the girl pushed / screwed off the balcony at the new westin and max devires.

This is all how Aruba operates and they got caught.

This doesn't have anything to really do with Tim Miller or TJ or anyone - it's all Aruba.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2010, 11:26:40 PM »

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:I32EBYu3R7oJ:blogsfornatalee.com/2010/02/04/prayer-request-for-georgeann-miller-wife-of-tim-miller/+%22georgeann+miller%22&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Prayer Request for Georgeann Miller, Wife of Tim Miller
February 4th, 2010 by Debbie in Blog

Posted on 03. Feb, 2010 by smckinney in Featured Articles, TES News,

02/03/10 — Tim Miller’s wife, Georgeann, has been diagnosed with the dreadful illness bone cancer. She and Tim are now making preparations for her much-needed treatments at one of the finest facilities in the world. Tim and Georgeann will let us all know when they decide they are ready to accept visitors or calls. Tim is devastated, and he is not really able to give his concentrated efforts to Texas EquuSearch at this time. We have counted on Tim to make many of our search decisions for years, but naturally, right now, all of his thoughts and concerns are about Georgeann. Tim will be contacting some of our various members and other TES associates from time-to-time, but he does not wish to receive any calls whatsoever at this point. He has been the Founder and Director of this organization for more than ten years … and he still rightfully remains so. He has specifically requested that no persons attempt to contact him by phone – or by any other means. Everyone will know when Tim feels he is ready to return to work. Let’s all please respect and honor his wishes, and let others know likewise. Any updates will be issued through this office. Tim has prayed for hundreds if not thousands of people during their time of need over the years. Now it’s time for all of us to pray for Tim and Georgeanne in their time of need. If you wish to leave you thoughts, prayers and well wishes, please leave a comment on this post. We will make sure Tim and Georgeann get them all. Thank you so much.

Link – Texas Equusearch

All of us at Blogs for Natalee send our thoughts and prayers to the Miller family.

No updates:

http://texasequusearch.org/2010/02/updates-on-georgeann-miller/

Updates on Georgeann Miller

Posted on 16. Feb, 2010 by smckinney in Featured Articles

Updates on Georgeann Miller’s condition will be forthcoming.  Thank you so much to everyone for your prayers and well wishes.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2010, 11:28:31 PM »

Blogs for the Dutch were sooper dooper concerned.

Monkey Devil!

+++

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #6 on: September 25, 2010, 11:29:31 PM »

This all goes back to the girl pushed / screwed off the balcony at the new westin and max devires.

This doesn't have anything to really do with Tim Miller or TJ or anyone - it's all Aruba.

Did Aruba twist TJ and Tim Miller's collective arms and make them say the things they did
about Beth?   I think that is what most here are outraged about.  But, maybe I am missing
the point.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2010, 11:30:40 PM »

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:I32EBYu3R7oJ:blogsfornatalee.com/2010/02/04/prayer-request-for-georgeann-miller-wife-of-tim-miller/+%22georgeann+miller%22&cd=1&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us&client=firefox-a

Prayer Request for Georgeann Miller, Wife of Tim Miller
February 4th, 2010 by Debbie in Blog

Posted on 03. Feb, 2010 by smckinney in Featured Articles, TES News,

02/03/10 — Tim Miller’s wife, Georgeann, has been diagnosed with the dreadful illness bone cancer. She and Tim are now making preparations for her much-needed treatments at one of the finest facilities in the world. Tim and Georgeann will let us all know when they decide they are ready to accept visitors or calls. Tim is devastated, and he is not really able to give his concentrated efforts to Texas EquuSearch at this time. We have counted on Tim to make many of our search decisions for years, but naturally, right now, all of his thoughts and concerns are about Georgeann. Tim will be contacting some of our various members and other TES associates from time-to-time, but he does not wish to receive any calls whatsoever at this point. He has been the Founder and Director of this organization for more than ten years … and he still rightfully remains so. He has specifically requested that no persons attempt to contact him by phone – or by any other means. Everyone will know when Tim feels he is ready to return to work. Let’s all please respect and honor his wishes, and let others know likewise. Any updates will be issued through this office. Tim has prayed for hundreds if not thousands of people during their time of need over the years. Now it’s time for all of us to pray for Tim and Georgeanne in their time of need. If you wish to leave you thoughts, prayers and well wishes, please leave a comment on this post. We will make sure Tim and Georgeann get them all. Thank you so much.

Link – Texas Equusearch

All of us at Blogs for Natalee send our thoughts and prayers to the Miller family.

No updates:

http://texasequusearch.org/2010/02/updates-on-georgeann-miller/

Updates on Georgeann Miller

Posted on 16. Feb, 2010 by smckinney in Featured Articles

Updates on Georgeann Miller’s condition will be forthcoming.  Thank you so much to everyone for your prayers and well wishes.

You ain't kidding.

------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: September 25, 2010, 11:30:50 PM »

Anna - it was Aruba's responibilty to prosecute. What can TJ or anyone do and the truth be known, why should Beth have to hired anyone?

If Aruba wasn't screwing crime victims and their families around we wouldn't even be here.

How is that TJ's fault? What could he have done differently? and didn't he do what he was hired to do?

I know that most don't care for his remarks, and so be it, but all that aside - how could he make Aruba prosecute?

Rob,
He didn't find Natalee and he didn't uncover any shred of evidence that could be used to prosecute Joran.  I think he could have said right from the start that there was nothing he could do if that was the case.  Now I think he did check around in countries in close proximity to Aruba a bit but again nothing.  How do we know he even looked at all?  Because he says so I guess?

I never said it was his fault that Aruba didn't do the right thing but I don't think people like him are much better as they don't do so much either but sure charge as though they are going to.

And then turn around after taking the money and trash Beth???  Puh-leeze, Rob.  You know why that's wrong just as well as I do.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: September 25, 2010, 11:31:44 PM »

http://www.39online.com/news/local/kiah-miller-wife-cancer-story,0,5227175.story

This was around Feb 12, 2010

Founder of Texas Eqqusearch Takes Leave
Tim Miller Focusing on Wife's Health

Walk into the office of Texas Eqqusearch in Dickinson and you'll see years of work. There are awards for a job well done, pictures of famous faces and faces of the victims Eqqusearch has looked for. But if you look in an office down the hall, there is something you won't see: Tim Miller has taken a leave for the first time.

"My heart is definitely here everybody knows that," Miller said.

Miller said it started with a pain in his wife Georgeann's shoulder, it ended with a diagnosis. Now, the man who has searched for so many victims searches for the best way to care for his wife's bone cancer.

"You know the last week-and-a-half has been one of the longest periods in my life, especially since Laura was missing," Miller said.

Laura was Tim's 16-year-old daughter. Her abduction and murder in 1984 prompted Miller to form Texas Eqqusearch. Since 2000, there have been 1126 searches for missing children and adults, many of them murder victims. There have been high-profile cases like Natalie Holloway in Aruba, Caylee Anthony in Orlando and here at home, "Tiki" Buggs in Fort Bend County. A heart attack didn't stop Miller from that search, but now his focus is Georgann's case.

Sherry McKinney is the office administrator. When the calls come in now the response is different.

"We're doing it by committee, 3 people are deciding the searches, the calls are not going to Tim," McKinney said.

"It's been emotional for everyone involved."

Miller said he has been getting calls and messages from police all over the country: "Let us be there for you" seems to be a common theme.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2010, 11:33:06 PM »

Did Aruba twist TJ and Tim Miller's collective arms and make them say the things they did
about Beth?   I think that is what most here are outraged about.  But, maybe I am missing
the point.

Mags, I know you don't believe me, but no one twists TJ's arms at all. That's the truth. He doesn't need that. He has a great business and would never jeopardize it. Please Mags and all, it's not that way at all.

Email him - it's a very easy email to find and linked on his website along with his cell number - give him a piece of your mind and call him up.

he's not hiding - call him and ask.

+++

carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #11 on: September 25, 2010, 11:33:23 PM »

He can't take calls... Beth was just honoring his wishes.

------------------
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #12 on: September 25, 2010, 11:35:52 PM »

WELL ZIPADEE DOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope Red drops that article soon on the FP!

I am looking forward to it.

Sometimes Red's time frame is different than yours or mine.  I've learned through the years if he says a couple hours that probably means a couple days  .  I don't think he can help it, he means well but gets going in too many different directions 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #13 on: September 25, 2010, 11:36:03 PM »

Rob,
He didn't find Natalee and he didn't uncover any shred of evidence that could be used to prosecute Joran.  I think he could have said right from the start that there was nothing he could do if that was the case.  Now I think he did check around in countries in close proximity to Aruba a bit but again nothing.  How do we know he even looked at all?  Because he says so I guess?

I never said it was his fault that Aruba didn't do the right thing but I don't think people like him are much better as they don't do so much either but sure charge as though they are going to.

And then turn around after taking the money and trash Beth???  Puh-leeze, Rob.  You know why that's wrong just as well as I do.

sorry Anna, you missed the point. TJ was hired to make sure that the case was investigated. And that nothing was left out.

Are you agreeing that there was no evidence?

he was the back stop, and had no legal authority and you know that.

He was given the FBI informants when the FBI left.

And you know that.

+++

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #14 on: September 25, 2010, 11:37:50 PM »

So in February 2010 he was going to spend time with his wife.  That's why he traveled with Steph to California to walk through the McStay home 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: September 25, 2010, 11:39:16 PM »

Rob, did you listen to that tape of Steph Watts' program?

There is no one from Aruba saying all those things about Beth on there.  It was TJ Ward on Dana, not Gerald Dompig.

But from what he said, it was hard to tell the difference as it sounded just like something Dompig or one of the other Aruban defenders would say.

And now that they have taken their money and fifteen minutes of fame they have milked out of this, they have the nerve to second guess Beth without having a clue as to what she is even doing--they just know they don't approve as they were not included and don't stand to make any more money off her.

So whatever she is doing just must be wrong or they would be in on it, collecting fees and sticking their mugs on TV.

If they want to investigate finances, let's start with that $1.5 million Miller said they had already collected and had in hand to start the new searches of the remaining targets.

Some of us made fools of ourselves trying to defend him on that.  But the reporter and her boss both assured me that Tim is on tape sayibg that so let's start with where is that money right now.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #16 on: September 25, 2010, 11:43:26 PM »

Anna, you found the gumption to email Hans Mos, surely you'll email TJ to get your answers since you don't believe me.

+++

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #17 on: September 25, 2010, 11:43:52 PM »

oops, I think that TIm did something very wrong 
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #18 on: September 25, 2010, 11:43:56 PM »

So in February 2010 he was going to spend time with his wife.  That's why he traveled with Steph to California to walk through the McStay home 

Thanks for the articles about Tim's wife! 

I felt at the time....and it is just a feeling....that Tim was trying to lay low a bit.
It was just after the Donna Brock fiasco in the Haleigh case and the "F... Mark Klaas" statement.
He had gotten a little out of control then too.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #19 on: September 25, 2010, 11:46:15 PM »

BTW - when did I ever lie to anyone. Name one instance.

I shared everything I learned... within reason.

I didn't hold back and who else can say that but Kermit.

And this is not something to ever consider lying about.

So, email TJ and ask.

+++

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.