March 29, 2024, 03:34:51 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 277604 times)
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #20 on: September 25, 2010, 11:47:52 PM »

So in February 2010 he was going to spend time with his wife.  That's why he traveled with Steph to California to walk through the McStay home 

Thanks for the articles about Tim's wife! 

I felt at the time....and it is just a feeling....that Tim was trying to lay low a bit.
It was just after the Donna Brock fiasco in the Haleigh case and the "F... Mark Klaas" statement.
He had gotten a little out of control then too.

Boy, his stock has just taken a massive dump.

I think the Beth thing was the straw that broke the camel's back.

Unbelievable! It's like watching a plane dive into the ground, nose first, in slow motion.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #21 on: September 25, 2010, 11:47:58 PM »

This all goes back to the girl pushed / screwed off the balcony at the new westin and max devires.

This is all how Aruba operates and they got caught.

This doesn't have anything to really do with Tim Miller or TJ or anyone - it's all Aruba.

Did Aruba twist TJ and Tim Miller's collective arms and make them say the things they did
about Beth?   I think that is what most here are outraged about.  But, maybe I am missing
the point.

Mags, I know you don't believe me, but no one twists TJ's arms at all. That's the truth. He doesn't need that. He has a great business and would never jeopardize it. Please Mags and all, it's not that way at all.

Email him - it's a very easy email to find and linked on his website along with his cell number - give him a piece of your mind and call him up.

he's not hiding - call him and ask.

Rob, I listened to him on Dana's program. . . twice.  I know exactly what he said and Dana gave him every chance to explain and he did and had his say uninterrupted.

I just don't respect anybody who takes money like that then turns around and bites the hand that has been paying him ONLY after he sees that he is out of the loop now and doesn't stand to make any more money.

I think that stinks. . . but that's just me.  I certainly don't have a single question about what he said as he didn't stutter at all but was crystal clear.

I think it is totally unprofessional to speak out against a client after taking that kind of  money.  And he is not such a big deal in the first place.  I live fairly close and had never even heard of him until Natalee disappeared.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Murder & Crime on Aruba Summary http://tinyurl.com/2nus7c
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #22 on: September 25, 2010, 11:51:13 PM »

So in February 2010 he was going to spend time with his wife.  That's why he traveled with Steph to California to walk through the McStay home 

said - looks like they took enough stuff to start over...

but who knows.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #23 on: September 25, 2010, 11:55:55 PM »

Anna, you found the gumption to email Hans Mos, surely you'll email TJ to get your answers since you don't believe me.

Rob, what are you talking about?  This has nothing at all to do with gumption--sure I have plenty.  But I already heard what TJ Ward had to say and frankly, I don't want to hear another word out of his Beth bashing mouth.

As for not believing YOU, what on earth are you talking about?  This has nothing to do with YOU.  It is about what TIm Miller and TJ Ward went on record saying about Beth going to Peru.

Nothing YOU say changes one word of what they said.

So I don't understand what you mean by this.  Explain, please?

It's all about what those two said on those two programs.  Has nothing to do with you, sorry.

PERSONA NON GRATA

All posts reflect my opinion only and are not shared by all forum members nor intended as statement of facts.  I am doing the best I can with the information available.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #24 on: September 25, 2010, 11:56:22 PM »

you know, other than Skeeters and TJ - everyone else I have known who has been associated with this case sucks.

I know that everyone wants to rip TJ and ok, have your moment, but it's amazing that after all he did - and the death threats - everyone forgets.

it's kind of hard to solve a case when the entire government is against you.

nite all - I love you all more than ever.  an angelic monkey

prayers for Beth...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #25 on: September 25, 2010, 11:56:28 PM »

At the end of the day you don't disrespect the mother whose daughter was murdered.  She has every right to live her life as she sees it.  It is her right to make the decision to go and see that animal in prison.  She wakes up in the morning thinking about her daughter and she goes to sleep thinking about her daughter.

Just because others had a similar plan and they think she messed them up I say tough sh!t on you.

No body has a right to bash her for trying to find out some ounce of truth as to what happened to her daughter.
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #26 on: September 25, 2010, 11:57:53 PM »

still no word TM ?  as im sure the word has leaked back to him about we all are so proud of his slamming

NOT

the silence says more and more everyday...  what a louse

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #27 on: September 25, 2010, 11:59:11 PM »

I felt at the time....and it is just a feeling....that Tim was trying to lay low a bit.
It was just after the Donna Brock fiasco in the Haleigh case and the "F... Mark Klaas" statement.

Unbelievable! It's like watching a plane dive into the ground, nose first, in slow motion.

It was the straw for me!   I have suspected things before, but continued to defend Tim.
I will never do that again...but he doesn't need me to defend him anyhow.  Charlierat and
all have taken up his cause now.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #28 on: September 26, 2010, 12:01:45 AM »

At the end of the day you don't disrespect the mother whose daughter was murdered.  She has every right to live her life as she sees it.  It is her right to make the decision to go and see that animal in prison.  She wakes up in the morning thinking about her daughter and she goes to sleep thinking about her daughter.

Just because others had a similar plan and they think she messed them up I say tough sh!t on you.

No body has a right to bash her for trying to find out some ounce of truth as to what happened to her daughter.

Yeahhhhhhhh!!! That's it.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #29 on: September 26, 2010, 12:02:27 AM »

BTW - when did I ever lie to anyone. Name one instance.

I shared everything I learned... within reason.

I didn't hold back and who else can say that but Kermit.

And this is not something to ever consider lying about.

So, email TJ and ask.

Rob,

Again, what are you talking about?  This has nothing to do with you.  It's about what we heard with our own ears on Steph Watt and Dana Pretzer programs.

PERSONA NON GRATA

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #30 on: September 26, 2010, 12:05:17 AM »

Tim Miller doesn't need my support it's the families of the missing that need it.  I no longer trust Tim Miller.  This is a shame because those families need all the help they can get.

How can you donate money when you are unsure of the persons actions you are contributing to. 
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #31 on: September 26, 2010, 12:09:11 AM »

Forget about Tim Miller there is always Fred Golba and his one hound show 
Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #32 on: September 26, 2010, 12:09:17 AM »

It was the straw for me!   I have suspected things before, but continued to defend Tim.
I will never do that again...but he doesn't need me to defend him anyhow.  Charlierat and

Remember when Tim told that B'ham J. Hale that they had raised $1.5 million and we tried so hard to cover for him and explain his "fragile" condition (alcoholic and maybe intoxicated at the time he said that) and all the rest.

I even called her boss to insist Tim misspoke only to be told in no uncertain terms they had him clearly saying that on tape and were NOT going to back down on Miller having said it.

So where is that money?  Good place to start this financial investigation Watts speaks of.  What did Tim mean by that?  I did come quickly to regret trying to defend and explain him.

PERSONA NON GRATA

cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #33 on: September 26, 2010, 12:12:08 AM »

and dont forget Leonardo Padilla
cecilita
Monkey Junky

« Reply #34 on: September 26, 2010, 12:14:03 AM »

Monleys,
I want to know what's going on with Tim. Where I can find the info? Thank you
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #35 on: September 26, 2010, 12:15:46 AM »

Remember when Tim told that B'ham J. Hale that they had raised $1.5 million and we tried so hard to cover for him and explain his "fragile" condition (alcoholic and maybe intoxicated at the time he said that) and all the rest.

I even called her boss to insist Tim misspoke only to be told in no uncertain terms they had him clearly saying that on tape and were NOT going to back down on Miller having said it.

So where is that money?  Good place to start this financial investigation Watts speaks of.  What did Tim mean by that?  I did come quickly to regret trying to defend and explain him.

I mentioned that the other day, Anna.  Where is that $1.5 million?  Tim said that it was secured.
Then he bashed Jen Hale and said he didn't say it, but my friend heard the original broadcast.

You sound like you are feeling better....like the regular Anna.

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #36 on: September 26, 2010, 12:16:40 AM »

Natalee never had any kind of a real investigation from Aruba or otherwise as this was such a simple case from the start---garden variety punks involved.  Nothing at all unusual sadly in what happened.  Anyone with half a brain should have been able to collect evidence and solve it within a week as Beth gave them all the answers the first 48 hours.

There was never any intention to prosecute Joran at all.

And now after five long years, the is no "case" and no "investigation" for Beth to harm in any way.

Those claiming to the contrary are just lying some more.  You can't mess up what doesn't exist in the first place.

That's why these two should have just kept their big mouths shut and any thoughts of disapproval they had about Beth to themselves.  Surely they don't think after this long we are going to fall for the old "investigation in progress--film at 11!" routine!

Nothing even remotely exists in reality that it's even possible for Beth to mess up and I find my intelligence insulted for anybody to even suggest that there is.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #37 on: September 26, 2010, 12:21:30 AM »

Oh, yeah, they were right on the brink of solving Natalee's disppearance and bringing charges against Joran and Beth going to Peru just ruined it all!

Anyone that expects me to believe that after all these years is as nutty as a fruitcake!

Absolutely nothing was being or is being done to bring justice for Natalee on the part of Aruba just the same as always. 

After five years, they have ALL had plenty of chances and produced squat!  Based on that, it takes some nerve to criticize BETH!

I'd say after all this time and zilcho from all other sources except Peter de Vries, Beth is entitled to do anything she wants.

But that's just me and my opinion.  I just can't think of one reason she should tread on eggshells as though there is some big deal in the works when we all know there is nothing at all.  Same as always.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Anna
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #38 on: September 26, 2010, 12:23:28 AM »

Monleys,
I want to know what's going on with Tim. Where I can find the info? Thank you

Cecilito,

Did you see the thread in this section on Tim Miller on the Steph Watts program?  That has most of the information in it.

PERSONA NON GRATA

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #39 on: September 26, 2010, 12:24:13 AM »

He is probably planning to go back next week to search the pond again.  He's taking a
pony this time too.   Then he'll have the dog and pony show as it should be.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.