April 24, 2024, 04:57:15 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 279347 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #240 on: September 28, 2010, 11:05:48 AM »

We Stayed in a House!  Who are "They"?

WATT'S UP WITH THIS? STEPH WATTS & TIM MILLER 9/19/2010

Tim Miller:  ... let’s go back to the map.  Remember when we went to Aruba, we did not let anybody know that we were going uhhh because we went to go ahead and look at that area just to see if by chance maybe this time Joran van der Sloot was telling the truth, and possibly it was Natalee at this spot.  Media found out we was there but you know what Steph, we stayed in a house...they could not find us in any motels.  We did absolutely no media stuff on it uhhh and I think we did it uhhh only for the best interest of Natalee.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #241 on: September 28, 2010, 11:48:10 AM »

Hi Private Eye

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #242 on: September 28, 2010, 11:52:35 AM »

Tim Miller - I Will Walk Away Quietly!

Tim Miller:  I finally had to get an attorney involved, we exhumed Laura’s body, there were only twenty eight bones there, filed a lawsuit...uhhh we won.  We went...of course there was going to be appealment and I told my attorney I said listen you know what talk to their attorneys.  You know Lee Hamil who’s my attorney I said you know we did not get in this for the money, you tell them to give me the rest of Laura’s remains with the remains that I’ve got and I will walk away from this quietly.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:
http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

Jug Twitty - They Can Do Whatever They Want To Do

"Beth and I have been through this emotional roller coaster. And all we want is Natalee, whether she's alive or dead.  We want to bring her back to the United States, and they can do whatever they want to do."

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/8551824/

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #243 on: September 28, 2010, 12:11:38 PM »

The Media

Tim Miller:  And so for Beth to go over there...it’s one thing if she goes with herself and somebody else (?)  When you’re going over there and you’re taking cameras, now the reports are it’s gonna be about another documentary.  Ummm unfortunately (crosstalk) there is gonna be money involved and stuff and I..I..I..just have to totally disagree with her choice.  Totally disagree.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

Tim Miller:  I would like to say I believe this is in Natalee’s best interest... and I would believe that if she wouldn’t have went over there with film crews and reports are already out it’s about another documentary.  Money’s going to be paid.  I ... I (crosstalk) It is almost like exploiting...and I know I’m going to get criticism over this but it’s only my opinion and uhhh uhhh it’s almost like... I feel like she’s exploiting Natalee’s disappearance and death for financial gain.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

Tim Miller:
  ... let’s go back to the map.  Remember when we went to Aruba, we did not let anybody know that we were going uhhh because we went to go ahead and look at that area just to see if by chance maybe this time Joran van der Sloot was telling the truth, and possibly it was Natalee at this spot.  Media found out we was there but you know what Steph, we stayed in a house...they could not find us in any motels.  We did absolutely no media stuff on it uhhh and I think we did it uhhh only for the best interest of Natalee.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

A Double Standard

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  Dateline (Tim Uelinger) had an agreement with Tim Miller to 'do a story to tell about and help promote TES and give TM recognition, and perhaps a 10 minute side-line story on Natalee along with 11 other missing persons. Dateline tagged along with TM for a while pre-NH search. They (TM and Dateline) came on the Persistence between 15-Dec and 30-Dec.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #244 on: September 28, 2010, 12:15:29 PM »

Even though I don't mention it much, Dave has been in my thoughts and prayers.  I hope he is well on the road to recovery from his recent illness.  And while I pray for his health, I also pray that God will give him the strength and wisdom to see who his real friends are in all of this....

And that one day...Natalee will come home.

Hello everyone. I am still amazed at the support Dave and Beth has received from the world, and this particular group is a shining example of that support. That is to take nothing from the other sites, it is simply a reflection of my lack of knowledge of them. But I am aware of them and appreciate them just as much:) If the world treated everyone like Dave and Beth have been treated by all of you, then this would truly be a great world!!

I am not replying to this quote in particular, I was attracted to the photo as it reminded me of the days when we were blessed to have Natalee among us. But since I arbitrarily picked this one, I will have to respond:) Natalee has gone home, and for that we are all appreciative, as that is where we all want her to go. She just went before we were thru enjoying her company, for reasons we don't understand, and in this case we don't know the method that she traveled.

Tim Miller

I think that everyone should consider giving Tim a break. I don't appreciate what he said in that particular interview, but I judge friends not from an isolated comment after a long close relationship involving such an intimate and emotional ordeal as the one Beth, Dave, and Tim have experienced the past 5 years; I judge my friends on who is standing with me in my hour of need, and I certainly saw Tim there for Beth and Dave, and it wasn't a token appearance, he has been there for the long haul. The same goes for each and everyone of you. In this world of ultra communications, a fleeting moments of frustration or confusion that results in words, can become broadcast to the world before you can blink, or in real time. Tim had a bad moment, he said a few mean things, but he has earned the right to not be held out for ridicule for making a mistake. I don't think Beth feels any different now than before about Tim. Did the words hurt, I am sure they did a little, but not enough to waste a friendship over. We all say things we wish we could take back from time to time. She thinks he has a heart of gold, the nose of a blood hound, and if she needed him tomorrow, he would show up ready to help. I guess I am trying to say actions speak louder than words, and Tim's actions have earned him my respect, and I am certain that they have earned the respect and friendship of Beth and Dave. Tim is a hell of a guy, maybe not the most thoughtful or eloquent communicator, but he is pretty good at that, usually:), but his forte is hitting the ground and finding the hidden object, and no one does it better. I am certain that Beth would like for everyone to consider Tim a friend, an asset, and a great guy whom that they support. You never know when it might be you searching for a loved one, and it would be a shame if there was no Tim Miller around to help.

I am almost scared to post this, because I feel like I am defying gravity, and I have mis-spoke with this group years ago, and I have experienced the wrath first hand:) But I seem to have been forgiven, and I am hoping Tim can be forgiven by the Monkeys. I'll bet you Beth would like to see everyone forgive him as well. He is a friend of hers. He is on her team, so the stronger he is the stronger the team is.

Anyway, thats it. If I tried to tell the group how great I thought it was, this post would go for pages, maybe even volumes. So, I'll simply say, thanks, you are the best.

Fixed post within quote
« Last Edit: September 28, 2010, 01:42:32 PM by 2NJSons_Mom » Logged
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #245 on: September 28, 2010, 12:23:29 PM »

Hi Private Eye

Janet

Hey Janet. How did you know I was lurking???????? You have mystical powers!!!!!!!!!!
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #246 on: September 28, 2010, 12:38:04 PM »

If I observed the betrayal on board the Persistence ... the betrayal encompassing the trap ... if I remained silent and ... if I established an ongoing professional  relationship with the betrayer ... I would also wish the Natalee Holloway case would just go away.

Janet

++++++ 

I Want the Natalee Holloway Case to Go Away!!!

Tim Miller:  I’m mad too and you know what Steph, I want the Caylee Anthony and Natalee Holloway cases to go away.  (Talks about Valerie Hamilton case)  But you know what..still...I don’t know why...I don’t know why...Casey Anthony and Beth Holloway are the big stories.  People, you need to get somethin’...Caylee and Natalee are not the only two people that have ever been abducted and murdered.  Those are not the only two people that have suffered.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #247 on: September 28, 2010, 12:44:29 PM »

Hi Private Eye

Janet

Hey Janet. How did you know I was lurking???????? You have mystical powers!!!!!!!!!!

Good Morning private eye.

It has been a while.  I hope all is well.

I am somewhat taken back by the words in your post.  It isn't often that we are not on the same page.

Take care.

Janet
9:45 AM PT

_____

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #248 on: September 28, 2010, 12:47:20 PM »

Nice to see you private eye.  Your words are eloquently spoken and I know read by many.

We are all here for Justice for Natalee and that will never change.

What Steph Watts did was unprofessional.  I hope next time Tim thinks twice about the words he chooses about Beth.

Hopefully there will be no more interviews with Steph Watts at all.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #249 on: September 28, 2010, 01:20:02 PM »

How can Beth Holloway's actions possibly interfer with a corrupt investigation that has prevented justice from prevailing for 5 1/2 years?  Since when ... according to Tim Miller ... is the FBI and Aruban authorities on the same page ... the same page that implies justice for Natalee Holloway as an outcome?

++++++

Aruban Authorities and FBI on the Same Page

Steph Watts:  So how does she interfere with an ongoing investigation?  She goes over there, confronts him, spooks him, scares him, gets him to tell them the story and now he doesn’t want to talk to you know the people he was talking to before.  He throws his hands up in the air and says all this is off...you guys sprung Beth on me.  That’s how she interferes with an ongoing investigation Tim Miller.  Agree or disagree?

Tim Miller:  I one hundred percent agree... I one hundred percent agree... I .. I think she should have...  Beth needs to understand, Beth is the mother, Beth is not the investigator.  I know for a fact the FBI is working this very, very hard right now, very methodical.  Uhhh they’re working very, very  close with the authorities in Aruba, they are all on the same page and ummm... were mistakes made in the very beginning?  Yes, they were, they were.. o.k. let’s face it.  But you know what everybody’s on the same page now and ummm they could have done absolutely nothing except damage all the work that’s gone into it now.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #250 on: September 28, 2010, 01:20:22 PM »

It is nice to see you private eye!  We have missed you here.

I appreciate your opinions.  You state them well.

I can only speak for myself, and I support Beth and Natalee, as I know most here do.

This isn't Tim's first faux pas.  I guess if it was his first, it would be easier to forgive him.

Tim knew what he was saying and there is no excuse for it.  Beth deserves better than that.

I hope you will come back more often.

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #251 on: September 28, 2010, 01:33:08 PM »

Hi Private Eye

Janet

Good Morning private eye.

It has been a while.  I hope all is well.

I am somewhat taken back by the words in your post.  It isn't often that we are not on the same page.

Take care.

Janet
9:45 AM PT

We are on the same page, I do not like at all what Tim said, enough so if I had been standing by him I would have probably punched him:), but given the time to reflect, I would rather minimize the bad and accentuate the good. I mean, he has done a lot, I agree something was amiss with the Persistence, but I don't think that was Tim, I realize he has gotten a lot of publicity, but he showed up not knowing for certain, and being a guy I know how easy it is to say something you really don't mean. That's why I am such a chicken about posting:) Beth is a strong enough person to ignore the comments, chalk them up as frayed nerves or misunderstanding, and continue as friends I believe. I am maybe trying to apply the "Good Sam"
law where you don't have liability from trying to help?????????????????????? You have such a mastery of the facts of this case, it is intimidating to post, but that is also what I love about you:)
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #252 on: September 28, 2010, 01:42:36 PM »

I can only speak for myself, and I support Beth and Natalee, as I know most here do.

This isn't Tim's first faux pas.  I guess if it was his first, it would be easier to forgive him.

Tim knew what he was saying and there is no excuse for it.  Beth deserves better than that.

I read all of your post on a regular basis, in fact most of the time I get my information from the site. How you all do it, Ill never know, but this is a well established network:) And you right, there was no excuse for saying what he did, but I bet he has apologized and unfortunately that is all he can do. But isn't that enough for someone who has done as much as he has? He isn't perfect, just like me. But if you need him, he'll be there. That is a real friend. And I think he has gotten the message loud and clear. I have never met him so my opinion is formed from his actions only, and if Beth likes him, I like him:) She was raised with rowdy brothers, so Tim is not something she can't handle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #253 on: September 28, 2010, 01:45:29 PM »

Prtivate Eye!! We think of you often and it is certainly great to hear from you! I of course understand and respect your feelings about Tim. I think most of us thought long and hard before coming back at Tim about his recent comments. Everyone here has always had such a high esteem and appreciation for all Tim has done for Natalee as well as his countless efforts for ALL missing family members. I don't think anyone here is taking that lightly and have carefully weighed that.

For me, it all goes back to the Persistence. I have not changed my belief that something very hinky was going on. I'm afraid Tim was not just "duped" -- he was compicit.

private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #254 on: September 28, 2010, 01:50:26 PM »

Prtivate Eye!! We think of you often and it is certainly great to hear from you! I of course understand and respect your feelings about Tim. I think most of us thought long and hard before coming back at Tim about his recent comments. Everyone here has always had such a high esteem and appreciation for all Tim has done for Natalee as well as his countless efforts for ALL missing family members. I don't think anyone here is taking that lightly and have carefully weighed that.

For me, it all goes back to the Persistence. I have not changed my belief that something very hinky was going on. I'm afraid Tim was not just "duped" -- he was complicit.

The Persistence was a strange deal, but I thought Tim was just aboard for the ride so to speak, and not as the Captain or in the know. Tim called Beth almost in tears he was so excited the night before the recovery. He is not that smooth of an operator to have faked his sincerity. Does he know more now? Only he knows that, and by his silence I assume he doesn't. Especially since Kyle seems to not know what happened as well. But something happened, I agree.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #255 on: September 28, 2010, 01:52:18 PM »

I read all of your post on a regular basis, in fact most of the time I get my information from the site. How you all do it, Ill never know, but this is a well established network:) And you right, there was no excuse for saying what he did, but I bet he has apologized and unfortunately that is all he can do. But isn't that enough for someone who has done as much as he has? He isn't perfect, just like me. But if you need him, he'll be there. That is a real friend. And I think he has gotten the message loud and clear. I have never met him so my opinion is formed from his actions only, and if Beth likes him, I like him:) She was raised with rowdy brothers, so Tim is not something she can't handle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Beth is a far better woman than I will ever hope to be.

I prefer to hold a grudge for a while.  I have forgiven Tim before and even defended him when I felt in
my heart that I shouldn't.  I have just seen too much out of Tim lately to just let it go.

Something just isn't right with Tim.  IMO

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
wreck
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #256 on: September 28, 2010, 01:53:00 PM »

For me, it all goes back to the Persistence. I have not changed my belief that something very hinky was going on. I'm afraid Tim was not just "duped" -- he was complicit.

The Persistence was a strange deal, but I thought Tim was just aboard for the ride so to speak, and not as the Captain or in the know. Tim called Beth almost in tears he was so excited the night before the recovery. He is not that smooth of an operator to have faked his sincerity. Does he know more now? Only he knows that, and by his silence I assume he doesn't. Especially since Kyle seems to not know what happened as well. But something happened, I agree.
Yes, I think he MAY have been duped -- but subsequent monetary ties TES is receiving from Silvetti et al is causing concern

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #257 on: September 28, 2010, 01:58:55 PM »

Beth is a far better woman than I will ever hope to be.

I prefer to hold a grudge for a while.  I have forgiven Tim before and even defended him when I felt in
my heart that I shouldn't.  I have just seen too much out of Tim lately to just let it go.

Something just isn't right with Tim.  IMO

Magnolia, I've had the same thoughts about myself.  Beth, private eye and Dave always seem to find the good & look past the things we find so disturbing. 

So good to see you posting, private eye.  You've been reading in the rafters for quite some time & it's been too long. 

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
private eye
Monkey Junky

« Reply #258 on: September 28, 2010, 02:01:55 PM »

How can Beth Holloway's actions possibly interfer with a corrupt investigation that has prevented justice from prevailing for 5 1/2 years?  Since when ... according to Tim Miller ... is the FBI and Aruban authorities on the same page ... the same page that implies justice for Natalee Holloway as an outcome?

++++++

Aruban Authorities and FBI on the Same Page

Steph Watts:  So how does she interfere with an ongoing investigation?  She goes over there, confronts him, spooks him, scares him, gets him to tell them the story and now he doesn’t want to talk to you know the people he was talking to before.  He throws his hands up in the air and says all this is off...you guys sprung Beth on me.  That’s how she interferes with an ongoing investigation Tim Miller.  Agree or disagree?

Tim Miller:  I one hundred percent agree... I one hundred percent agree... I .. I think she should have...  Beth needs to understand, Beth is the mother, Beth is not the investigator.  I know for a fact the FBI is working this very, very hard right now, very methodical.  Uhhh they’re working very, very  close with the authorities in Aruba, they are all on the same page and ummm... were mistakes made in the very beginning?  Yes, they were, they were.. o.k. let’s face it.  But you know what everybody’s on the same page now and ummm they could have done absolutely nothing except damage all the work that’s gone into it now.

Transcript - Texasmom

Audio:

I have to get back to work, but it was good to visit with you, and just to be clear, I am always on your page because I believe in you, have watched the quality of your work, seen the depth of your loyalty, and appreciate all of the effort. You and all of the Monkey's were heaven sent, nothing else can explain it. And I guess not just the Monkeys, but everyone. I am even pleased at the offense that was taken from the interview with Tim. I felt the same or even stronger offense when I found out. I am just asking all to try to find some forgiveness for a mistake Tim made. He was wrong. It did hurt Beth's feelings for a moment. But friends sometimes make mistakes, Beth understands this, and she still likes Tim. I understand that everyone's time table for forgiveness operates at different speeds, and just because I am feeling forgiving doesn't mean it is correct for anyone else, so I am not objecting to the protest, I am just asking all to consider forgiving:)
MuffyBee
Former Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #259 on: September 28, 2010, 02:07:33 PM »

It's good to see you Private Eye, and thank you for posting your thoughts and feelings. 

" Everyone is entitled to his own opinion, but not his own facts."  - Daniel Moynihan
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.