April 27, 2024, 12:27:41 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 279611 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #380 on: September 29, 2010, 03:22:54 PM »

Cuz and Private Eye

I am still sincerely attempting to understand.

Janet

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #381 on: September 29, 2010, 03:23:35 PM »

Do you suppose that Tim Miller is trying to follow the example of Joran Van der Sloot,
and make so many verbal blunders that nothing he says can be considered creditable?

Actually, that has crossed my mind.  

I didn't think about Joran, but when I think of all the things he's said and then came back and stated the opposite...I wondered if he might purposely be deeming himself as not credible...

And I don't think it's been mentioned lately but remember about the same time as the CBS42 report, there was the article in the Dutch news supposedly reported from a phone call with Tim Miller that stated they had the money and the boat to go back to Aruba iirc.

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #382 on: September 29, 2010, 03:33:36 PM »

Was originally scheduled for yesterday and has been moved up about a week:

Future Hearings

10/07/2010 at 08:30 am in department 69 at 111 North Hill Street, Los Angeles, CA 90012
Motion Hearing (TO STRIKE CMO;TO DESIGNATE CASE COMPLEX;)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #383 on: September 29, 2010, 03:36:47 PM »

http://www.prnewswire.com/news-releases/beth-holloway-announces-mayday360-104001238.html

Beth Holloway Announces Mayday360

Travel and Safety Assistance for Americans Traveling Abroad

NEW YORK, Sept. 29 /PRNewswire/ -- Travel safety educator Beth Holloway today announced the launch of Mayday360, the first inexpensive travel and safety assistance service for Americans traveling abroad. Mayday360 has a global team of high level safety and travel experts from Investigative Management Group, a leader in corporate and individual security, on call 24/7 to help travelers and their families navigate the maze of international law and local security issues in case of emergency.

Holloway, whose daughter Natalee went missing in Aruba five years ago, has firsthand experience dealing with an international emergency.  "Your initial instinct is how to physically get to that destination," Holloway said. "You reach for the phone to dial 911, but that can't help you. What you need to do is reach local law enforcement, but you don't know who and how?  Mayday360 is the fast, practical answer." 

"In the critical few days after Natalee went missing, I needed immediate access to people with influence and experience to ensure that everything that could be done was happening quickly," said Holloway. "Tragically, I didn't have the help I needed.  That's why I co-founded Mayday 360."

For a yearly fee starting at $99, Mayday360 members will receive an international collect call number to connect to a security professional who can offer support, advice and information.  Members will also have access to a secure travel document and data storage service to enable quick replacement of lost or stolen documents, and they will receive customized travel advisories and safety information. Membership also includes a customized iPhone application that members can use to send their global location and emergency contact information to Mayday 360 and to reach the Emergency Helpline.  When needed, for additional fees, personnel from Mayday360's global network of 500 security experts can be deployed anywhere in the world to provide on-the-ground assistance.   

SOURCE Mayday360

Corporations need to sign up for this service. Especially with overseas business travel being so in demand now.

The Serenity Prayer

God grant me the serenity
to accept the things I cannot change;
courage to change the things I can;
and wisdom to know the difference.

Natalee Holloway: Lost in Paradise
TLC – 2010-01-17

Beth Holloway:

I stay focused on what I can do rather than what I cannot.

http://tlc.discovery.com/tv-schedules/special.html?paid=2.1213.56293

Page 219
:   I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #384 on: September 29, 2010, 03:39:23 PM »

I am enraged at the bashing of Beth Holloway by Tim Miller but in my opinion it is not the issue.  It is nothing but a distraction from the real issue pertaining to Tim ... the happenings encompassing the Persistence betrayal ... the betrayal that Tim was privy to but has chosen to remain silent while embracing an ongoing professional relationship with the enemy.

++++++

Tim Miller Knows!

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  I found the trap on 1:45am Christmas morning. I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand and he said he's going to tell the parents. I said definitely not until we sample the trap and get results. He made the call to Dave and Beth independently.

Kyle Kingman:  Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan.  He couldn't tell by his own admission

Kyle Kingman:  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman:  By Tim's (Trahan) own admission, his observation of the inside of the trap (lasting a few seconds) was inconclusive

Kyle Kingman:  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection (Dateline and Tim Miller present).

Kyle Kingman:  John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word when they said on Dec 30th that it was nothing case relevant.

Kyle Kingman:  It's unanimous that Tim M. should never have told Dave and Beth anything about the trap until it's contents were forensically examined.  After the diver visual inspection of the trap he was obligated to report what the Aruban divers reported because although limited, it's the only information he had and the family rightfully wanted answers. It was a royal mess.

Kyle Kingman:  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

Kyle Kingman:  After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

A Professional Relationship with the Betrayer

TEXAS EQUUSEARCH
MOUNTED SEARCH AND RECOVERY TEAM

Corporate Sponsors

Sponsor Links:

AGL Resources
AMOCO Federal Credit Union
Continental Airlines
HCPA
Host Gator
Legacy Offshore Diving and Construction
Market Doctors
Maverick Remodeling
Risefly Software
Roy Moffitt Customized Fueling
Sequent Energy Management
Silvetti Group
Space City Corvettes
The Common Source

http://texasequusearch.org/

Janet,

I may be misunderstanding, but yesterday I thought you did not agree with msmarple who posted this was a distraction.  I do see that you are defining your distraction.   

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #385 on: September 29, 2010, 03:53:12 PM »

I am enraged at the bashing of Beth Holloway by Tim Miller but in my opinion it is not the issue.  It is nothing but a distraction from the real issue pertaining to Tim ... the happenings encompassing the Persistence betrayal ... the betrayal that Tim was privy to but has chosen to remain silent while embracing an ongoing professional relationship with the enemy.

++++++

Tim Miller Knows!

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:  I found the trap on 1:45am Christmas morning. I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand and he said he's going to tell the parents. I said definitely not until we sample the trap and get results. He made the call to Dave and Beth independently.

Kyle Kingman:  Later that day 30-Dec we conducted the dive with the Aruban divers along with our own Tim Trahan.  He couldn't tell by his own admission

Kyle Kingman:  I requested all samples to be brought on board the Persistence for visual and top-side photographs. It was ignored by the project lead (John S.) who felt the Arubans would follow whatever they needed to do as far as proper protocol.

Kyle Kingman:  By Tim's (Trahan) own admission, his observation of the inside of the trap (lasting a few seconds) was inconclusive

Kyle Kingman:  The Arubans told us there wasn't anything of interest in the trap based on the visual-only inspection (Dateline and Tim Miller present).

Kyle Kingman:  John definitely believed the Arubans at their every word when they said on Dec 30th that it was nothing case relevant.

Kyle Kingman:  It's unanimous that Tim M. should never have told Dave and Beth anything about the trap until it's contents were forensically examined.  After the diver visual inspection of the trap he was obligated to report what the Aruban divers reported because although limited, it's the only information he had and the family rightfully wanted answers. It was a royal mess.

Kyle Kingman:  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

Kyle Kingman:  After the Dec 30th dive John [Silvetti] didn't want Tim Miller on board the Persistence because he said Tim wasn't necessary any more and was a liability. I don't know what that exactly means, but Tim wasn't hurting anything except releasing the statements to the press and Holloways that we found Natalee.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

A Professional Relationship with the Betrayer

TEXAS EQUUSEARCH
MOUNTED SEARCH AND RECOVERY TEAM

Corporate Sponsors

Sponsor Links:

AGL Resources
AMOCO Federal Credit Union
Continental Airlines
HCPA
Host Gator
Legacy Offshore Diving and Construction
Market Doctors
Maverick Remodeling
Risefly Software
Roy Moffitt Customized Fueling
Sequent Energy Management
Silvetti Group
Space City Corvettes
The Common Source

http://texasequusearch.org/

Janet,

I may be misunderstanding, but yesterday I thought you did not agree with msmarple who posted this was a distraction.  I do see that you are defining your distraction.   

2NJ

Frank/Deetch contends the Tim Miller interview is a distraction from Joran van der Sloot.  msmarple agreed.

However ... I believe the Tim Miller interview is a distraction from his silence pertaining to the happenings on board the Persistence encompassing the trap.

Janet

++++

I would like to thank private eye for visiting and posting, and I understand what he's saying.

From the get-go, Tim has been one of those good guys with some serious warts and wrinkles. I think we've all known that. Well, at least, that's my opinion.

Someone (Frank?) (Deetch?) commented that all of this about Tim is a distraction. I agree.

Beth is a smart woman, stays focused, always on a mission. I doubt she is expending energy on stupid comments from a has-been's web radio show.

I don't agree.

Tim Miller is a very important piece of the puzzle if there is even a remote chance that Natalee can be returned to her family ... to her country.

Also Tim Miller is a very important piece of the puzzle if there is even a remote chance that a measure of justice will prevail for Natalee Holloway.  Paulus' enfamous words "No Body; No Case" will not longer apply.

I hope you are having a good day msmarple.

Janet

_____

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #386 on: September 29, 2010, 05:05:11 PM »

Is SS threatening Kermit's family?????

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #387 on: September 29, 2010, 05:16:54 PM »

If i ever needed a search organization, it would not be  Texas Scamsearch

TM acts like he had a gun pointed at his head, when he wazzzzzzz talking about the money

screw off   jackass

BUMP

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #388 on: September 29, 2010, 05:28:06 PM »

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #389 on: September 29, 2010, 05:37:17 PM »

Thank you, Klaas.   That is how it looks to me too.

texasmom
Monkey Mega Star

ARUBA: It's all about Natalee...we won't give up!

« Reply #390 on: September 29, 2010, 06:04:12 PM »

I stand with the girl, Natalee Holloway.

"I can look back over the past 10 years and there were no steps wasted, and there are no regrets,'' she said. "I did all I knew to do and I think that gives me greater peace now." "I've lived every parent's worst nightmare and I'm the parent that nobody wants to be," she said.

Beth Holloway, 2015 interview with Greta van Susteren
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #391 on: September 29, 2010, 06:17:37 PM »

Thank you.

Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #392 on: September 29, 2010, 06:19:08 PM »

....and who is SS to say how Scared Monkeys forum should be run? 

It seems to me that Red and Klaas are doing a fine job without hiding out in dark holes.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #393 on: September 29, 2010, 06:31:53 PM »

SusanESmithphotobucket

You fit right in with Tim Miller and Capslockwizardo - you lie and attack people and never apologize that you are wrong.

You are never going to be able to dictate what I do or do not do - no matter what.
Run along now and use the schools time being on the internet making direct threats at me and my family.

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #394 on: September 29, 2010, 06:32:56 PM »

....and who is SS to say how Scared Monkeys forum should be run? 

It seems to me that Red and Klaas are doing a fine job without hiding out in dark holes.

Agreed.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #395 on: September 29, 2010, 06:38:28 PM »

if my daughter went missing in a brewery Tim Miller would be the first person I would call and think of.   

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #396 on: September 29, 2010, 06:42:35 PM »

if my daughter went missing in a brewery Tim Miller would be the first person I would call and think of.   

Well, he would never find her until all the inventory was gone, and then he couldn't walk.

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #397 on: September 29, 2010, 06:52:46 PM »

I've been think about what Tim said and to be honest - I'm not sure I can forgive or forget. I thought about it for a few days and I'm stuck.

I think back about when he went up to Illinois and found Naomi Arnette. If he didn't go up there that poor woman would have never been found, I fear - and she had seven kids IIRC. The police had no clue what happened to her and not to re-hash all that, but it makes the whole Steph Watts thing heartbreaking.
ICE OF
It's hard to forget all the good he did. But Tim SHOULD have KNOWN first hand what Beth has been through and what she was up against. And for that matter TJ too.

Natalee's case is more than a missing person case - it's really about the INJUSTICE of it all. I mean, this case is different and not to say that all missing person cases aren't truly sad and deserve our compassion, but in this case it was solved and Beth, Dave and Natalee were all denied the justice that should have been applied in the first few days. This case is different for that reason alone.

I guess I thought more of Tim and expected more from him since he had first hand knowledge of the dynamics of this case.

I do appreciate Private Eye's heartfelt words and knew it was him as soon as I read what he had to say and I recognized his writing style. But, I'm not Private Eye - and my compassion is reserved for the victims of crimes and their families. Not for an old lecherous booze hound that should know when to shut up. He made drunken comments similar to those before - and it always starts out the same way - I should apologize before I begin.

I have always been a very forgiving person, and when someone asks to be forgiven and it's heartfelt - I always accept that apology. And that's usually been my downfall in life. Accepting apologies from those that continue to hurt.

Not sure I can forgive and I'm sure I won't forget.

I hope time heals all these wounds for all of us.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #398 on: September 29, 2010, 07:00:00 PM »

im not a very forgiving robots

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
robots
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #399 on: September 29, 2010, 07:03:15 PM »

what i mean to say is  "im capable of forgiving, but sometimes i just dont want to"

some things are unforgiveable 

Man is kind enough when he is not excited by religion.
- A Horse's Tale
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.