April 16, 2024, 02:37:35 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 278900 times)
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #740 on: October 04, 2010, 02:25:58 PM »

Is this Jacob Lex.

Jen does not think so but ... it does appear to the same person in the cut-off jean photo.

I could be wrong.

Janet

+++++

You know who else is missing from all of these pictures?  Jacob.

Where was he?  Were he and Uncle John even aboard during all of this?

We do know that John flew his youngest son (at least) down to Aruba for the Holidays.

We don't know exactly when, and we don't know for how long.

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #741 on: October 04, 2010, 02:53:38 PM »

2NJ

Would you please post the above photo into Blonde's thread.

Thanks

Janet

+++++

The Ocean Search for Natalee Holloway Monday, November 26, 2007
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.0

I went to that thread to see if they were posted there and saw that San was there, too.  We just lost power for a bit and I have yet to go back to check.  I think the pictures are there already, but I could be wrong. 

TM may be away for a bit due to a family matter, otherwise, I know she'd be willing to help.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #742 on: October 04, 2010, 02:56:03 PM »

Is this Jacob Lex.

Jen does not think so but ... it does appear to the same person in the cut-off jean photo.

I could be wrong.

Janet

+++++

We do know that John flew his youngest son (at least) down to Aruba for the Holidays.

iirc, the pic with the torn/cut pants & others were found on Jake's myspace and shortly thereafter he set it to private.  It was amongst his own personal pics from the Persistence, I believe.

I'm going to go check the other thread, now.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #743 on: October 04, 2010, 03:07:15 PM »

I found this in the Archives, so maybe Klaas saved more of the pics.....not sure:

Jacob Lex is LegallyLex's son and was on the Persistence:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=145480547

This is Jacob with the ripped pants.  He has a whole series of photos in Aruba:

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #744 on: October 04, 2010, 03:11:41 PM »

2NJ

Thanks

Janet

+++++

I went to that thread to see if they were posted there and saw that San was there, too.  We just lost power for a bit and I have yet to go back to check.  I think the pictures are there already, but I could be wrong. 

TM may be away for a bit due to a family matter, otherwise, I know she'd be willing to help.

I scanned Blonde's thread quickly and did not see the cut-off jean photo but ... I could have missed it.

However ... the photo I posted was from that thread.

Janet

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #745 on: October 04, 2010, 03:12:42 PM »

I found this in the Archives, so maybe Klaas saved more of the pics.....not sure:

Jacob Lex is LegallyLex's son and was on the Persistence:

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=145480547

This is Jacob with the ripped pants.  He has a whole series of photos in Aruba:

Thanks 2NJ

Janet

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #746 on: October 04, 2010, 03:12:55 PM »

No date stamp on the photo to help with the timeframe. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #747 on: October 04, 2010, 03:28:24 PM »

2NJ

Thanks

Janet

+++++

I scanned Blonde's thread quickly and did not see the cut-off jean photo but ... I could have missed it.

However ... the photo I posted was from that thread.

Janet

I didn't see them, either, so I guess I was wishful thinking they were there.  I added the one and hope that Klaas, Texasmom, Blonde or someone was able to capture more than that one. 

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #748 on: October 04, 2010, 03:37:38 PM »

Jacob Lex:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4675.msg721157#msg721157

Texasmom
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #807 3/12/09 -
« Reply #554 on: March 15, 2009, 02:48:23 AM »

Jacob Lex

Jacob Lex, a junior electronics engineering technology major, found himself involved in a high-profile missing person case as part of his co-op with Alternative Positioning Solutions (APS) of Lafayette, La. The company, owned by Lex’s uncle, is a navigation, positioning
and sonar services firm with responsibility for the Gulf of Mexico and all territorial U.S. waters. 

During his eight months on-site, Lex worked in Aruba searching unsuccessfully for the remains of Natalee Holloway, an Alabama teenager who disappeared in May 2005. The crew aboard the R/V Persistence—APS’s flagship boat—worked 18-hour days making sonar runs to identify all of the materials that don’t naturally appear on the seafloor, including possible human skeletal remains and pieces of clothing.  Lex was responsible for running the ship’s computer equipment. Despite long hours and intense effort, the search came up empty. 

When the work in Aruba was complete, Lex’s next assignment centered on mapping the seafloor in the Gulf of Mexico. The days and weeks were long, he says, but he bonded with other members of the crew. 

“Nothing is predictable when you’re out at sea, but coming together to fix things or find solutions made us closer.” Lex says. “It’s like a brotherhood.”

Following the completion of his co-op, APS offered Lex a future position as a geophysicist, which would require additional schooling beyond his Bloomsburg degree.

“I always work hard in whatever I do, but I really took advantage of my time with APS,” Lex says. “I liked the work and learned as much as I could as quickly as I could. I think this experience will pay off.”

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #749 on: October 04, 2010, 03:39:34 PM »

So...

If "eight months" is true, then Lex either went early or stayed late?  November to March is only 5 months.  Or does the 8 months include his next assignment?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #750 on: October 04, 2010, 03:40:56 PM »

Well I am off.

Hubby fixed the old dishwasher for the last time.  I insisted we shop for a new one this afternoon or ... it would be just a matter of time before we ran out of dishes.

Apparently there was another way dishes got clean but ... I cannot recall and don't want him to remind me.

Have a good afternoon all.

Janet
12:40 PM PT

_____

2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #751 on: October 04, 2010, 03:45:17 PM »

Lifesong,

That info was taken from a newsletter at the University Jake was attending at the time in PA (the name escapes me now).   I don't think he finished schooling there and believe he is in Louisiana working for his uncle.  jmo

As for the 8 months, iirc, that was mulled around, too.  If it was an internship, then he could have started in July, 07 and ended in March, 08, too.

Don't know for sure.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #752 on: October 04, 2010, 03:48:49 PM »

Lifesong

Good find!

I copied your last post to Blonde's thread.

Janet

++++

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.140

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #753 on: October 04, 2010, 04:13:19 PM »

Is this Jacob Lex.

I could be wrong.

Janet

+++++

Yes, I believe it is Jacob Lex.  A verified more current photo of him on the left:

Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #754 on: October 04, 2010, 04:38:18 PM »

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8546.msg1234698#msg1234698

Lex Holdings?  In the same building as the Kalpoe's attorneys?

WOW!

Mildred Schwengel[sp]  is the person of record on Lex Holding, she is a member of the same law firm as Koch, at that address.  Lex Holdings was established just before the Persistence set sail.

http://www.hbnlaw.com/aruba/corporate_pro/firmmember.php?firm_member_id=15

Legally LEX - TOO much of a coincidence for me.

Unbelievable......  and L;aas, I think you are correct on the photo...same person.

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
Nut44x4
Maine - USA
Global Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

RIP Grumpy Cat :( I will miss you.

« Reply #755 on: October 04, 2010, 04:38:54 PM »

Klaas too Cool

Brothers and Sisters, I bid you beware/Of giving your heart to a dog to tear  -- Rudyard Kipling

One who doesn't trust is never deceived...

'I remained too much inside my head and ended up losing my mind' -Edgar Allen Poe
carpe noctem
Monkey All Star Jr.

History repeats itself. It's a cyclical beast.

« Reply #756 on: October 04, 2010, 05:01:26 PM »

Boy, the Persistence was really in need of donations. That boy was forced to wear Louis Schaffer's pants!!!

It just breaks my lil' ol' heart...

No, it doesn't.

For Natalee and Stephany, whatever it takes.

-JUSTICE FOR NATALEE ANN - BOYCOTT ARUBA
------------------
"Don't talk about what you have done or what you are going to do." Thomas Jefferson
"The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first."Thomas Jeff
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #757 on: October 04, 2010, 05:39:06 PM »

There's some denim missing from those pants.
Didn't one of the searches come up with demin like Natalie's skirt?
Is this already discussed? Forgive me, I just came in the monkey door.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #758 on: October 04, 2010, 05:41:40 PM »

I've never been a fan of Tim. Last time I blasted him on this forum I was attacked from many a monkey. eek. I still have the monkey scars.
Tim bought a big azz boat with his profits from his non-profit organization.

But why would Tim assume that he was in good standing with Beth and go as far as to provide tickets and book her without a confirmation? It doesn't make sense.
Tim also messed up the Casey Anthony investigation... because he was more worried about his income rather than locating the remains as soon as the water receeded. But he's one of the top witnesses in that case. eek.
I've always thought he was an opportunist and not very professional.

jjayinthemorning

I considered Tim Miller an American hero until Kyle Kingman's own words were revealed by Kermit ... revealed almost one year after the Persistence left Aruban waters.

My thought process at that time?  If I were to believe that through his silence Kyle was assisting John Silvetti in furthering the Aruban cover up agenda ... the Aruban coverup agenda meant to prevent justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since 2005 ... then Tim through his own silence was doing likewise.

After all ... Kyle clearly revealed that until Tim left the ship on January 1, 2008 ... they both were partners in their respective concerns regarding the troubling happenings encompassing the trap ... the trap they both were convinced held Natalee Holloway's remains.

Then when Kyle and Tim's respective 2008 professional relationships were exposed ... 2008 professional relationships with the one who afforded unchallenged possession of what may have been Natalee Holloway case related to Aruban divers ... with a heavy heart I believed that my suspicions were confirmed.

Justice for Natalee and a measure of closure for her family implied that I could not justify giving a pass to the man I had once considered an American hero.

Janet

Oh, I think this answers my question.
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #759 on: October 04, 2010, 05:46:22 PM »

Oh my, I'm seeing a desperate attempt to bring hope to a family of a missing teen with some demin in a crab trap. Oh no, this can't possibly be true. It's just my imagination. That would be so cruel and wrong.

But if that is the tactics then did Tim plant the baby toys in the Little Econahatchee off Blanchard Park too? And did Tim plant the dead snake so it would scare away anyone wanting to search that area until he got there?
Sorry, cross pollination going in my brain.
It's not tampering with a crime scene if it's not a crime scene. eek.

Someone tell me I'm way off track. please!!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.