March 29, 2024, 02:09:07 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Natalee Case Discussion #848 9/25/2010 - 10/7/10  (Read 277590 times)
jjayinthemorning
Monkey Junky

« Reply #780 on: October 04, 2010, 07:26:06 PM »

After 5+ solid years of sifting through the (corrupt, inept) investigation / cover-up,
does the list look something like this?

Corrupt:
Entire population of Aruba
Persistence Crew

Not Corrupt:
Dave + Beth
Turbo, the WonderDog
Yep, that's the list alright.
However, recent 501 c3 activity would indicate that there is a need for money transactions to bust the bad guys. That's like stealth reverse corruption.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #781 on: October 04, 2010, 07:28:32 PM »

Do you think Anita has figured out yet that rose colored glasses don't really work? 

It's been said "the eyes are the window to the soul", and I suspect Anita has reason to hide her eyes.  JMHO

If my husband had passed away in February ... if my son was in a Peruvian prison charged with a rage killing of a young lady ... if my son was responsibile for the heartbreak this young lady's family is experiencing ... I would be a broken woman.

However ... photos that have been posted on this forum of Anita claim otherwise.

Janet

EXACTLY my point. Why would any parent want her to be around their children.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #782 on: October 04, 2010, 07:29:30 PM »

Oh my, I'm seeing a desperate attempt to bring hope to a family of a missing teen with some demin in a crab trap. Oh no, this can't possibly be true. It's just my imagination. That would be so cruel and wrong.

But if that is the tactics then did Tim plant the baby toys in the Little Econahatchee off Blanchard Park too? And did Tim plant the dead snake so it would scare away anyone wanting to search that area until he got there?
Sorry, cross pollination going in my brain.
It's not tampering with a crime scene if it's not a crime scene. eek.

Someone tell me I'm way off track. please!!!

I think the only person who has suggested that the denim was planted was Johan555, who also
coluld see a giant Caribbean crab in the trap.

I think most here believe that evidence was ignored, not planted.  JMO

We did have a discussion about it JJ when the pic first surfaced, but Magnolia's right.  It just makes no sense, whereas it's pretty easy to believe the kid could've fallen and torn his jeans on that boat. 

No, I really don't believe anything was planted in the trap.

The denim looking material in the trap is clearly been there for a long time. It doesn't look like anything recent.

I'm sticking with the trap with demin was planted before the search, maybe a month before maybe more. They wanted to establish a baseline to see if their sonar would pick it up and how many details they could see from the surface. Could even be a method of wrapping bones as chum in a denim strip to load the trap to measure detioration. That would be standard operation on any fishing trip that could be innocently written off as research.
Unless, of course, there was funding opportunity in those there waters that later arose as a result. And the need to buy a fancy boat loaded with fancier equipment.

Everyone acts like the ALE are brainless. I tend to think they are not. I picture them like Interpol more than FBI-like though. Which would explain their Central European attitude against American opportunists.

Thanks ladies, for the interesting angle.

I don't really get it, but if you believe that ALE planted that trap, the denim, fabric and bones a month before the search...well, I'm just not buying it.

Any evidence or just your idea?

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #783 on: October 04, 2010, 07:41:16 PM »

Lots of pictures in this Persistence thread:

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4145.0

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #784 on: October 04, 2010, 07:50:05 PM »

Food for Thought

BOYCOTT ARUBA--JUSTICE FOR NATALEE

Comments:

DEA can fire on ALE said...
ALE are tapping on the cellphone towers to listen on Persistence's wireless. They bugged the timeshare like Mos did without a court order. Periscopes are mounted on top of the high rises to watch the crew and operations. The Dutch spy satellite is tracking every inch of Persistence's movement. They are very unhappy about the clear sonar images. One image is of a drug submarine sunked by the coast guard. The other one image is the anchor and chain used to weight down a crab cage of a missing American's body. The crab cage is somewhere separated and sitting nearby. Persistence did not provide that image.  It may be Natalee is inside the cage. This morning is super emotional and silent.  John, Tim and Kyle are studying the closer snapshot of the crab cage. Something look like tennis shoes and a big knife inside. Some bones with some blue fabric around them. Most likely they belong to Natalee. The ALE are waiting for the warrant signed by judge Bob Witt to board Persistence and take over. However, the Persistence has the protection of the DEA helicopters. They can fire the hellfire missiles on the ALE boats. Aruba wants to make Persistence an international crisis to coverup it's cold case.

December 21, 2007 11:33:00 AM EST

http://arubanboycott.blogspot.com/2007/12/just-in-natalees-case-closed.html

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #785 on: October 04, 2010, 07:55:02 PM »

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman:
  I found the trap sonar target at 1:42 am on Christmas morning. I was asked if I had any targets to investigate with the ROV on Dev 29th. I did. We then performed the 1st ROV dive and confirmed the sonar target was the trap. This was the first ROV dive performed. No other dives were performed prior to this. I kept the sonar target list very confidential. I didn't need people knowing about it and people on board knew well enough not even to ask. When it was time to dive I have the target location. Until then, it was kept confidential.

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #786 on: October 04, 2010, 07:55:29 PM »

http://www.lexholdings.com/About_Us.html

Lex Holdings, LLC.                                             
Investing In South Florida Real Estate

About Us

Lex Holdings, LLC. specializes in acquiring distressed residentail and commercial properties at below market prices with significant upside potential. Lex Holdings, LLC. has been acquiring distressed real estate at below market prices for over nine years.  We specialize in foreclosures, pre-foreclosures, REO's, short sales, repairing, managing and reselling as well as holding and renting all types of real estate. At present with our partners we currently manage a large portfolio or residential properties in seven Florida counties. We are currently expanding our residential investments into North Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Our principal Lex Levinrad is the founder and CEO of the Distressed Real Estate Institute which teaches beginning real estate investors about how to invest in distressed real estate. Lex is also the founder of the Distressed Real Estate Investors Association, and Co-Founder of the Port St Lucie Real Estate Investors Association. Lex is a national public speaker and has shared the stage with some of the countries best real estate speakers. Lex has also authored numerous books about investing in distressed real estate. For more information please visit http://www.lexlevinrad.com

"I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use."  - Galileo
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #787 on: October 04, 2010, 08:06:05 PM »

Food for Thought

Comments:

ALE are tapping on the cellphone towers to listen on Persistence's wireless. They bugged the timeshare like Mos did without a court order. Periscopes are mounted on top of the high rises to watch the crew and operations. The Dutch spy satellite is tracking every inch of Persistence's movement. They are very unhappy about the clear sonar images. One image is of a drug submarine sunked by the coast guard. The other one image is the anchor and chain used to weight down a crab cage of a missing American's body. The crab cage is somewhere separated and sitting nearby. Persistence did not provide that image.  It may be Natalee is inside the cage. This morning is super emotional and silent.  John, Tim and Kyle are studying the closer snapshot of the crab cage. Something look like tennis shoes and a big knife inside. Some bones with some blue fabric around them. Most likely they belong to Natalee. The ALE are waiting for the warrant signed by judge Bob Witt to board Persistence and take over. However, the Persistence has the protection of the DEA helicopters. They can fire the hellfire missiles on the ALE boats. Aruba wants to make Persistence an international crisis to coverup it's cold case.

From http://nholloway.blogspot.com

"To illustrate the quality of the sonar system, the following image is a side scan sonar image of an anchor and chain found during this search (Dec-21, 0130 hrs). Notice the links are clearly imaged."

(Check those times...)

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #788 on: October 04, 2010, 08:11:34 PM »

http://www.amigoe.com/artman/publish/printer_79148.php

Aruba
"Joran stores guardian '
October 4, 2010, 14:08 (GMT -04:00)

ORANGE CITY / LIMA - Joran van der Sloot has recently, for fear of poisoning a guard in the Castro Castro prison beaten. Then he ran away but was overpowered by other guards and are surrounded.

The action earned him a day in solitary. It says at least the CNN program HLN Nancy Grace. According to the news would Joran from his roof have gone against a guard, when they brought him food that Joran thought it was poisoned. Because there is a real danger of poisoning by fellow prisoners, Joran in his time on remand, have so far received other foods that his fellow prisoners. Because the food of the prisoners by a group of prisoners being prepared, Joran had food that was eaten by the guards.
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #789 on: October 04, 2010, 08:21:07 PM »

http://www.lexholdings.com/About_Us.html

Lex Holdings, LLC.                                             
Investing In South Florida Real Estate

About Us

Lex Holdings, LLC. specializes in acquiring distressed residentail and commercial properties at below market prices with significant upside potential. Lex Holdings, LLC. has been acquiring distressed real estate at below market prices for over nine years.  We specialize in foreclosures, pre-foreclosures, REO's, short sales, repairing, managing and reselling as well as holding and renting all types of real estate. At present with our partners we currently manage a large portfolio or residential properties in seven Florida counties. We are currently expanding our residential investments into North Florida, Georgia, North Carolina, Mississippi and Louisiana.

Our principal Lex Levinrad is the founder and CEO of the Distressed Real Estate Institute which teaches beginning real estate investors about how to invest in distressed real estate. Lex is also the founder of the Distressed Real Estate Investors Association, and Co-Founder of the Port St Lucie Real Estate Investors Association. Lex is a national public speaker and has shared the stage with some of the countries best real estate speakers. Lex has also authored numerous books about investing in distressed real estate. For more information please visit http://www.lexlevinrad.com

I had found and read this earlier, but lost power here....not sure it's related...Holdings vs. holding...but was going to look  at it more.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
2NJSons_Mom
Monkey All Star

« Reply #790 on: October 04, 2010, 08:31:32 PM »

Food for Thought

Comments:

"To illustrate the quality of the sonar system, the following image is a side scan sonar image of an anchor and chain found during this search (Dec-21, 0130 hrs). Notice the links are clearly imaged."

(Check those times...)

Not sure I am following but have noted times of posts not matching the times...I think the time off the boat and the coast guard ship siting may be what I am recalling.   Kyle had posted something as if he were aboard thw Persistence yet he was reportedly on the island...

Sorry, I am on another computer and it's keyboard is tiny.

R.I.P Dear 2NJ - say hi to Peaches for us!

I expect a miracle _Peaches ~ ~ May She Rest In Peace.

SOMEONE KNOWS THE TRUTH  

None of us here just fell off the turnip truck. - Magnolia
Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #791 on: October 04, 2010, 08:42:23 PM »

Food for Thought

Comments:

(Check those times...)

Not sure I am following but have noted times of posts not matching the times...I think the time off the boat and the coast guard ship siting may be what I am recalling.   Kyle had posted something as if he were aboard thw Persistence yet he was reportedly on the island...

Sorry, I am on another computer and it's keyboard is tiny.

Sorry 2NJ - I had more to post when my office was invaded by one teenage girl and two dogs, lol! 

What I meant was that Kyle says that anchor/chain was found on 12/21 at 1:30am and the posting at the aruban boycott blog was on 12/21 at 11:33am. 

Obviously, we didn't know about the crab cage described until much later.

Lifesong
Monkey Junky

« Reply #792 on: October 04, 2010, 08:47:19 PM »

The only other hit I'm getting on Lex Holding appears to be an entity buying land in the Ukraine.  Here's the link cached by Google:

http://webcache.googleusercontent.com/search?q=cache:g-_M7pI7STIJ:www.realt5000.com.ua/news/utf/en/294100/+lex+holding&cd=6&hl=en&ct=clnk&gl=us

Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #793 on: October 04, 2010, 08:50:22 PM »

Oh my, I'm seeing a desperate attempt to bring hope to a family of a missing teen with some demin in a crab trap. Oh no, this can't possibly be true. It's just my imagination. That would be so cruel and wrong.

But if that is the tactics then did Tim plant the baby toys in the Little Econahatchee off Blanchard Park too? And did Tim plant the dead snake so it would scare away anyone wanting to search that area until he got there?
Sorry, cross pollination going in my brain.
It's not tampering with a crime scene if it's not a crime scene. eek.

Someone tell me I'm way off track. please!!!

I do not believe that either Kyle or Tim were participants in any wrongdoing regarding the chain of custody encompassing the contents of the trap ... the chain of custody that involved only Aruban divers compliments of John Silvetti.

However ... both Kyle and Tim had concerns regarding their observers while on board the Persistence ... concerns that were not revealed to the family and/or ... to the FBI.  Instead silence was where it was at ... soliciting of funds to further the search in Aruban waters was where it was at and ... ongoing professional relationships with the betrayer was where it was at.

In other words ... it appears that Kyle and Tim became a participants in the furthering of the Aruban coverup to prevent justice from prevailing for Natalee Holloway since May 30, 2008 AFTER Aruban divers were afforded the trap contents unchallenged.

Janet

+++++

Kyle Kingman:
I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kyle Kingman: John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best.
Janet, what are the dates of Kyle's own words ? The ones above.
I really believed as did so many of us in the " dream" . I think Kyle also believed in that dream. His words were so powerful. It seems that it was out of his hands and there was nothing he could do.
I do have a problem with whomever got Tim and Dave away from Aruba and with Tim and Dave for the Marco hoax. Silvetti said that Tim was a liability and presto gizmo, Tim is gone.  Coink Dink ? I think not. And then, to ask for more money for investigation of more targets after they were all hoodwinked. They couldn't be that stupid and yet they wanted potential donors to put their fauth in them. Oh what a load of bs.was spun.
Kat_Gram
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #794 on: October 04, 2010, 09:01:19 PM »

"Food for Thought

Comments:

ALE are tapping on the cellphone towers to listen on Persistence's wireless. They bugged the timeshare like Mos did without a court order. Periscopes are mounted on top of the high rises to watch the crew and operations. The Dutch spy satellite is tracking every inch of Persistence's movement. They are very unhappy about the clear sonar images. One image is of a drug submarine sunked by the coast guard. The other one image is the anchor and chain used to weight down a crab cage of a missing American's body. The crab cage is somewhere separated and sitting nearby. Persistence did not provide that image.  It may be Natalee is inside the cage. This morning is super emotional and silent.  John, Tim and Kyle are studying the closer snapshot of the crab cage. Something look like tennis shoes and a big knife inside. Some bones with some blue fabric around them. Most likely they belong to Natalee. The ALE are waiting for the warrant signed by judge Bob Witt to board Persistence and take over. However, the Persistence has the protection of the DEA helicopters. They can fire the hellfire missiles on the ALE boats. Aruba wants to make Persistence an international crisis to coverup it's cold case."
The anchor was posted on Kyle's blog Dec 21.
There was no mention of a cage until Kyle posted and said it was Dec 25th. I just printed and reread all of that stuff last week. So, are they chnaging the dates ?

Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #795 on: October 04, 2010, 09:21:39 PM »

So...

If "eight months" is true, then Lex either went early or stayed late?  November to March is only 5 months.  Or does the 8 months include his next assignment?

8 months would be:
Dec, Jan, Feb, March, April, May, June, July

Kyle said that John Silvetti went back on trips to Aruba, that he wanted to set up a business in Aruba.
Kermit
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #796 on: October 04, 2010, 09:26:40 PM »

COINKY DINKS????

Lex Holdng NV

Mildred Schrengle is an attorney in Aruba this company was incorprated / filed Nov 23 2007

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_search.afp Trade name Lex Holding NV
http://www.hbnlaw.com/aruba/corporate_pro/firmmember.php?firm_member_id=15

Persistence and Silvetti arrived in Aruba on Dec 15th.

They waited 5 days before doing their work

Kyle says the sonar started on Dec 20th

December 20 is when CapsLockWizard signed up at SM

POSTS LEAKING INFORMATION OR WHAT????

The Persistence is safe and sound. said...
The Persistence is safe and sound. She is ready to go out back there this afternoon to pick up Natalee. The crew know exactly where the crab trap is after studying the collected data all night til this morning.
December 23, 2007 9:19:00 AM EST
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=19199597&postID=8965168619350212148&isPopup=true

Kyle finds Natalee before Christmas said...
This Monday morning news mentioned Natalee Holloway still missing in Aruba. That's a good indication Kyle will find Natalee by the Christmas eve.
December 24, 2007 6:17:00 AM EST
https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=19199597&postID=8965168619350212148&isPopup=true

Anonymous said...
The cold sea water compressed body has been located. The ROV is wrapping the crab cage with harness. The Persistence is ready to elevate the crab cage from the sea bottom. The ROV is hovering underneath the crab cage and filming.
December 26, 2007 12:42:00 PM EST

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #797 on: October 04, 2010, 10:08:10 PM »

Food for Thought

Comments:

Lifesong

On December 21, 2007 ... a poster (DEA on fire) on Michelle's Aruban Boycott site describes the trap and its contents perfectly.  However ... Kyle Kingman/ oceanexploration reveals on two forums that the trap was discovered by sonar on Christmas Day and ... the first ROV dive was conducted on December 29, 2007.

Janet

+++++

Natalee's Freebirds

Kyle Kingman:
  I found the trap on 1:45am Christmas morning.  I got the OK to begin our ROV dive series for the 29th, so I made it our first dive. We got visual of the fish trap and that it was suspicious. Basically, the fish trap door was open and there appeared to be a skull and torso-shape in sand on the door inside the trap Reviewing the 29-Dec video I noticed the torso shape in sand had a 90 degree angle and that the sand was supported from falling through the bottom of the trap, which was slightly excavated by currents. I proportioned out the distance from the top of the head, to shoulder, to that 90 degree angle and it was a match to Natalee's photo of her standing -head, to shoulder, to the end of her denim skirt. I showed TM the proportional match and the possibility of a skirt under the sand and he said he's going to tell the parents. I said definitely not until we sample the trap and get results. He made the call to Dave and Beth independently.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

Scared Monkeys

oceanexploration
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #777 11/21/08 thru
« Reply #707 on: November 23, 2008, 03:31:18 PM »

I found the trap sonar target at 1:42 am on Christmas morning.  I was asked if I had any targets to investigate with the ROV on Dev 29th.  I did.  We then performed the 1st ROV dive and confirmed the sonar target was the trap.  This was the first ROV dive performed.  No other dives were performed prior to this.  I kept the sonar target list very confidential.  I didn't need people knowing about it and people on board knew well enough not even to ask.  When it was time to dive I have the target location. Until then, it was kept confidential.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4159.msg554268;topicseen#msg554268

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #798 on: October 04, 2010, 10:17:07 PM »

Food for Thought

Comments:

(Check those times...)

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #799 on: October 04, 2010, 10:18:26 PM »

COINKY DINKS????

Lex Holdng NV

Mildred Schrengle is an attorney in Aruba this company was incorprated / filed Nov 23 2007

http://www.arubachamber.com/registry/registry_search.afp Trade name Lex Holding NV
http://www.hbnlaw.com/aruba/corporate_pro/firmmember.php?firm_member_id=15

Persistence and Silvetti arrived in Aruba on Dec 15th.

They waited 5 days before doing their work

Kyle says the sonar started on Dec 20th

December 20 is when CapsLockWizard signed up at SM

POSTS LEAKING INFORMATION OR WHAT????

The Persistence is safe and sound. said...
The Persistence is safe and sound. She is ready to go out back there this afternoon to pick up Natalee. The crew know exactly where the crab trap is after studying the collected data all night til this morning.
December 23, 2007 9:19:00 AM EST

Kyle finds Natalee before Christmas said...
This Monday morning news mentioned Natalee Holloway still missing in Aruba. That's a good indication Kyle will find Natalee by the Christmas eve.
December 24, 2007 6:17:00 AM EST

Anonymous said...
The cold sea water compressed body has been located. The ROV is wrapping the crab cage with harness. The Persistence is ready to elevate the crab cage from the sea bottom. The ROV is hovering underneath the crab cage and filming.
December 26, 2007 12:42:00 PM EST

_____

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.