March 29, 2024, 04:54:15 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: QUESTIONS FOR DANA PRETZER SHOW - THURSDAY 9/23/10  (Read 7732 times)
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« on: September 21, 2010, 09:22:47 PM »

http://scaredmonkeysradio.com/

Questions for Dana's show on Scared Monkeys Radio regarding Steph Watts' and Tim Miller's comments about Beth Holloway.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2010, 09:42:17 PM by San » Logged
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2010, 10:44:38 PM »

San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2010, 10:54:29 PM »

Dana, Tim Miller said the FBI and Aruba are on the same page now regarding the Holloway case.  He said Beth's visit to Peru could have damaged all the work that has gone into it now.  Do you agree with that.

For what it's worth I disagree with what he said.  Aruba will never be on the same page.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2010, 10:57:21 PM »

Tim Miller said it's almost like Beth is exploiting Natalee's disappearance for financial gain.

Agree or Disagree.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2010, 10:57:51 PM »

Do you agree that Steph Watts is an A Hole.
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #5 on: September 21, 2010, 11:03:56 PM »

Steph Watts said three people have profited off of Natalee Holloway's murder:

1. Her Murderer
2. The Media
3. Beth Holloway

How in the world could you lump those three together.

Do you believe Steph Watts and/or Tim Miller have a grudge against Beth.  If so why?
San
Super Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #6 on: September 21, 2010, 11:09:58 PM »

Did you feel like this was a bash Beth and  for Aruba session.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #7 on: September 21, 2010, 11:12:31 PM »

Would Tim have remained silent in regards to the knowledge he possessed regarding the happenings on board the Persistence if there was a possibility that the remains of his precious daughter had been in that trap which was recovered unchallenged by the Aruban enemy?
______

Kyle Kingman - In His Own Words

Kyle Kingman - 06/13/08:  John is not a believer in the trap. He took ALE's word as gospel that it wasn't case related, yet never studied the videos or bothered to inquire further. He had plans on doing business with Aruba and in S. America and he didn't want to hurt any feelings by talks hinting at lack of complete trust and friendship. I did not feel the same and we had a major difference in opinion. He was the one who never pressed ALE to be completely open with us with the trap evidence. I would have forced them to. However, John was the one paying my invoices so I was forced to sit back and hope for the best. (06/13/08)

Loving Natalee - Beth Holloway
Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #8 on: September 21, 2010, 11:14:50 PM »

Would Tim have embraced an ongoing professional relationship with John Silvetti and Louis Schaefer if there was a possibility that the remains of his precious daughter had been in that trap which recovered unchallenged by the Aruban enemy?
________

TEXAS EQUUSEARCH
MOUNTED SEARCH AND RECOVERY TEAM

Corporate Sponsors

Sponsor Links:

AGL Resources
AMOCO Federal Credit Union
Continental Airlines
HCPA
Host Gator
Legacy Offshore Diving and Construction
Market Doctors
Maverick Remodeling
Risefly Software
Roy Moffitt Customized Fueling
Sequent Energy Management
Silvetti Group
Space City Corvettes
The Common Source

http://texasequusearch.org/

Page 219: I have to make difficult choices every day.  I have to make a conscious decision every morning when I wake up not to be bitter, not to live in resentment and let anger control me.  It's not easy.  I ask God to help me.
_____

“A person of integrity expects to be believed and when he’s not, he let’s time prove him right.” -unknown
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #9 on: September 21, 2010, 11:34:58 PM »

When Tim states in the interview that he wishes the Natalee Holloway case would just go away as there are many other cases that should now be the focus ... could it be that he realizes as long as the disappearance of Natalee receives media attention ... the Persistence betrayal will be an ongoing topic of discussion ... an ongoing topic of discussion that Tim would rather not be reminded?
________

Kyle Kingman: I get done in the survey room backing up the ROV dive and head to the back deck to talk to the Polis divers and see what they sampled and see the Polis boat way in the distance heading away fast. John doesn't seem concerned at all, but I am very dissapointed, concerned, and burning inside because I have a feeling that I/we will never know what they took from the trap. That evening I talked to John asking when we plan on recovering the trap. Previously this was part of the talks and plan, but this time he doesn't seem concerned about ever looking into the trap further. After John verbally BASHED me about the trap for what I said to Tim Miller about the sand body-form and that I believed her skirt was under the sand, John pretty much committed himself to the belief the trap wasn't what we were after. This shocked me because it was exactly what we were looking for- a fish trap lost at sea with human remains.

Kermit - Scared Monkeys

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #10 on: September 22, 2010, 01:38:48 PM »

Dana

Who are your Thursday guests?  What will be the format of your show?  What is the call-in number?

Thanks

an angelic monkey

Janet

_____

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #11 on: September 22, 2010, 02:58:27 PM »

REMINDER

Thursday September 23rd
Dana Pretzer Show at 9pm et

Blink from Blink On Crime  www.blinkoncrime.com  discussing the Holloway and Horman cases 9pm et

Private Investigator TJ Ward discussing the Holloway Case  http://tjwardpi.com/default.asp 9:25pm et

Editor and Chief Of Diario  http://www.diario.aw/   Jossy Mansur Discussing the Holloway Investigation 9:45pm et

Plus I Will Take Listeners Calls and get their reaction to the Tim MIller and Steph Watts interview.

The Dana Pretzer Show
www.scaredmonkeysradio.com
NM
Monkey Junky

« Reply #12 on: September 22, 2010, 04:35:18 PM »

Question for tim miller:

Why don't you get off the talk show circiut and search for the missing?

(It took a lot of anguish to word the above question so kindly)

Glenda wrote: "aruba's job was not to babysit Beth's daughter. Beth sent her daughter to swim with the sharks, she is responsible for what ever happened to Natalee." = there is no homicide in aruba, only SUICIDE.  Don't go to aruba if you value your life.
can
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #13 on: September 22, 2010, 07:51:02 PM »

Tim whatever would make you say that Beth has to remember that she is Natalee's Mother? 
Does anyone have to remind you that you are Laura's father, and then lecture you on how you are to behave?

Prayers for Laura, Natalee, Stefany and all the missing and their loved ones.
Magnolia
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #14 on: September 23, 2010, 03:39:42 AM »

What about the timing of Tim Miller's rant?   Was he angry with Beth because She and Peter
made the trip to Peru, while his trip to Peru with Dave was still in the planning stages?
Thank you!

The will of heaven be done in this and all things.
Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #15 on: September 23, 2010, 01:26:40 PM »

Dana

Jossy's son was a constant presence on board the Persistence.  Although Eduardo Mansur was not on the ship on January 7, 2008 when the contents of the trap was recovered by Aruban divers ... maybe Jossy can shed some light on the prior happenings encompassing the trap ... happenings that troubled both Kyle Kingman and Tim Miller.

Thanks

Janet

++++++

ON BOARD THE SHIP EVERY DAY

Klaasend
Re: Natalee Case Discussion #790 1/3/09 -
« Reply #173 on: January 04, 2009, 02:37:49 PM »

Hotshot just emailed this to me from Jossy. ....  

From Jossy:

No, my son was not on the dive team, but he was on board the ship every day. What he told me is that the cage is of an industrial type and not similar to the one that went missing the same morning Natalee disappeared. The ship did map a vast area and was able to pinpoint close to 100 items of interest on the bottom of the ocean along the coast. Just when they were about to examine them, they ran out of money because it is an expensive venture.

Take care

Jossy

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=4344.msg611967#msg611967

THE VISUAL DIVE - AFTERTHOUGHTS

Kyle Kingman:
 Aruban divers deemed the cage to be not case related, and therefore Aruba had no interest in it.  At that point, I made the statement to all on board that we do have an interest and that we would recover the cage ourselves.  That is when Mos said they would dive on it but it would take 1 -2 weeks for a forensics team to arrive and that he would let Persistence know.

Kyle Kingman:  The FBI said they needed an invitation. I brought it up to Mos and Richardson and they were talking as if it were a possibility along with a Dutch forensic team. Mos said it would take about 10-14 days to have a Dutch forensic team on site. Never heard another word about it.

Kyle Kingman:  On the night of the 30th (I believe this was Tim's last night on the Persistence) I approached Tim and proposed some ideas to him. I suggested that we shouldn't take the Aruban Polis divers at their word and proceed with planning a recovery of the trap. Also, I proposed the trap site may not be pristine or the Polis may have already knew about it. This statement was backed up by several comments we heard, behavior we observed, and other things. Tim told me he thought I was right but didn't know what to do about it.

« Last Edit: September 23, 2010, 09:01:14 PM by San » Logged

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #16 on: September 23, 2010, 01:28:09 PM »

Klaas ... please edit.  Thanks

Eduardo Mansur was on the ship s/b Eduardo Mansur was not on the ship

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #17 on: September 23, 2010, 01:54:55 PM »

ROUGH UPDATED OVERVIEW

Tim Miller - Seph Watts Interview
September 20, 2010

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

- Robin calls re Dave's collapse.
- Talked to Robin several times today.
- Upholds Dave to the nth degree.
- Dave is a great friend ... wishes they had met ten years ago.
- Ongoing praises of Dave.
- Wants Natalee Holloway case to go away ... there are other cases.
- Called Dave when news of Stephany's murder broke.
- Beth did not return Tim’s call.
- Undermines Beth’s motives regarding the face to face with Joran.
- It is all about the documentary ... not in Natalee’s best intestest.
- Implies that Beth compromised the Aruban investigation.
- Suggests all efforts to get Joran to talk has been damaged.
- Upholds the Aruban investigation.
- FBI and Aruban investigators on the same page.
- Beth failed to make appearances at TES fund raisings.
- Beth is exploiting Natalee‘s disappearance for financial gain.
- Questions credibility of Beth's foundation.
- If Beth wants to make a difference … focus at home.
- Beth is putting money in her own pocket.
- Beth has not financially supported TES
- Agrees "100%" with Steph's bashing of Beth comments.
- Upholds Louis Schaeffer role regarding the Persistence search.
- Upholds Aurban Authorities cooperation throughout the search.
- Continues to uphold Dave Holloway.

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/watts-up-with-this/2010/09/20/watts-up-with-this#endframe

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #18 on: September 23, 2010, 02:07:20 PM »

What motivation ... what influence was behind such disrespect of Beth by Steph Watt?

++++++

[Steph Watts - September 20, 2010

"The face to face meeting with Joran van der Sloot?  Was it a journey for justice or a mission for money." (para)

"Those who have profited from the murder of Natalee Holloway; the murder, the media and Natalee's mother." (para)

_____

Tamikosmom
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #19 on: September 23, 2010, 06:24:12 PM »

In THE interview ... Steph and Tim question Beth's motives in regards to the face to face with Joran because of the presence of Peter Devries ... an investigative reporter.  They claim Beth's presence in Peru was financial motivated as there was a documentary in the works.

Does Tim forget a Dateline crew accompanied him when he first boarded the Persistence and stayed by his side until he embarked?

++++++

Kyle Kingman:
  Dateline (Tim Uelinger) had an agreement with Tim Miller to 'do a story to tell about and help promote TES and give TM recognition, and perhaps a 10 minute side-line story on Natalee along with 11 other missing persons. Dateline tagged along with TM for a while pre-NH search. They (TM and Dateline) came on the Persistence between 15-Dec and 30-Dec.

_____

Pages: 1 2 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.