April 28, 2024, 11:05:52 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #31 9/27/10 - 10/02/2010  (Read 174560 times)
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #160 on: September 28, 2010, 02:57:56 AM »

Hiya, Rob! 

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #161 on: September 28, 2010, 02:58:32 AM »

The Sauvie Island resident that reported seeing a white truck and red mustang with the RDSQRL license driving wildly - could it be that the person who took Kyron contacted Kaine/Terri?

I'm going to have to hunt for it, but I saw a post somewhere on another board, where a person states they too reported the red car racing back from Sauvie, but it didnt have that plate registration- no RDSQRL.

Hi MK and Puzzler,  I did read that comment written by a SI resident {she stated that} about a red mustang driving wildly on the island that morning of the 4th.  I don't remember anything in that comment about a white truck.  And she did say she saw Terri.  Gosh, it is so long ago since I read that comment.  Wish I could read it again.   

Is that comment posted anywhere?  Ta
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #162 on: September 28, 2010, 03:23:14 AM »

The Sauvie Island resident that reported seeing a white truck and red mustang with the RDSQRL license driving wildly - could it be that the person who took Kyron contacted Kaine/Terri?

Puzzler,

This has always been my personal theory.  Why else would their two vehicles be seen chasing around on the island? 

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #163 on: September 28, 2010, 03:26:33 AM »

I'm going to have to hunt for it, but I saw a post somewhere on another board, where a person states they too reported the red car racing back from Sauvie, but it didnt have that plate registration- no RDSQRL.

Hi MK and Puzzler,  I did read that comment written by a SI resident {she stated that} about a red mustang driving wildly on the island that morning of the 4th.  I don't remember anything in that comment about a white truck.  And she did say she saw Terri.  Gosh, it is so long ago since I read that comment.  Wish I could read it again.   

I've read one that said the person reported it and it did NOT have the RDSQRL license plate, but another , and I have read another which someone said a friend or a neighbor of theirs reported it and it had the RDSQRL tag.  So, if I can locate the one without, it would kind of balance out the other. 

Neither are an official version, both are just posts on a forum.

It sure would be nice to have some official statements vs the evidentiary famine we are experiencing.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #164 on: September 28, 2010, 03:32:35 AM »

Puzzler,

This has always been my personal theory.  Why else would their two vehicles be seen chasing around on the island? 

It's one of the tidbits I keep coming back to ever since I first read about it.  It brings up all kinds of questions. 

Was Kaine at work the entire morning...not just the time he spent in a meeting...but the entire morning? 

Why wouldn't Kaine/Terri tell LE about it?  Would it mean that Kaine/Terri has something bigger to hide that would get them in a lot of trouble with LE? 

Could this be a reason that Kaine had Terri's back - up to the point in time when LE told him about the alledged MFH plot?

Could this be why Kaine came out from the meeting with LE after work one day all smiles? Because shortly thereafter (correct me if I wrong), it came out that Kaine left the home with Kiara...and...that the alledged MFH plot gave a reason to point the finger at Terri - and Terri alone?  Thereafter, the finger was strongly pointed at Terri.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #165 on: September 28, 2010, 03:32:41 AM »

Hello Monkeys!

IMO, there was no excuse for Kaine to avoid contact with and exclude the media after Kyron's disappearance.  These are not the actions of a concerned and caring parent, but someone who is covering their ass, IMO. 

What's more, it is not rational for someone who is desperate to find their missing child to be calculating the impact of the papparazzi on the adults involved, or whatever vague notion is popular "this week" regarding Kaine's actions to suppress media coverage. 

Who would even consider these things during such a time?  What kind of a person would push away a lifeline like that? 

In the video, below, Kaine AND Terri snub reporters after "hitting the gym" the day after Kyron's disappearance:

http://www.katu.com/news/local/96033344.html?tab=video

Sent: Sunday, June 06, 2010 8:39 AM
Subject: FW: Kaine Horman's son is missing

All,
If you have seen local Oregon news or been browsing the internet or FaceBook there is a good chance you have seen an article similar to the one that Becky forwarded (below). While this note is difficult for me to write in this state of mind I felt it necessary for Kyron’s sake.

Optional actions for you:
The Intel network is large and wide-reaching. Many have asked me what they can do to help us and my answer is the following:
1. Forward Kyron’s information to as many people as you feel comfortable with; the more people that see this will increase our chances of finding him
2. Do not speak to any media if contacted; I am trying to contact Intel legal to give them the heads up and help with this situation

Physical description at the time of his disappearance (picture is show in Becky’s note and here):
He is 3 foot 8 and 50 pounds, with blue eyes and brown hair. He was wearing black cargo pants, white socks, worn black Sketcher tennis shoes with orange trim and dark-colored t-shirt with the "CSI" show logo

Police Hot Line Number:
(503) 261-2847

Some rough background:
The article that Becky forwarded is pretty accurate with details. He was dropped off at school about 8:45 and went missing sometime between then and 9 or 9:30am. We did not know he was not at school until we went to get him off of the bus at 3:30 and he was nowhere to be found. The bus driver immediately called the school which responded that his teacher had not seen him all day in class, at which point we notified police in partnership with the school. It is still unknown whether he left school grounds on his own or was abducted. Be assured that there are currently an amazing number of agencies and amount of person-power being applied to the search and investigation.

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers for Kyron’s safe return. I will update the group once status changes which will hopefully be soon. At the time of this note Kyron has now been missing for ~48 hours; time is of the essence.

Kaine Horman
Enterprise Business Architect

Intel Corporation

Reading over this memo from Kaine, it still bothers me because it seems detached.  He never says "my son" in the memo.  He never asks for anyone to be on the look for his son; while he tells everyone to rest assured that plenty of people are looking for Kyron.  It just bothers me.

Rob, as a guy reading what another guy wrote - how does this memo hit you?  TIA

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #166 on: September 28, 2010, 03:34:05 AM »

oo oo oo  Dear Moderator:

I tried all day to figure out how to "embed" that video clip, above.  Can you help me out, ple-ee-ea-se?

TIA!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #167 on: September 28, 2010, 03:35:58 AM »

I've read one that said the person reported it and it did NOT have the RDSQRL license plate, but another , and I have read another which someone said a friend or a neighbor of theirs reported it and it had the RDSQRL tag.  So, if I can locate the one without, it would kind of balance out the other. 

It sure would be nice to have some official statements vs the evidentiary famine we are experiencing.

I did read in a post that the person was a "resident" of Sauvie Island and did "report" it to LE.  I guess that's just as believeable or unbelieveable as anything elso posted about this case.

If a person did report it to LE and had no proof such as a picture, then it would just be one bit of info gathered by LE in the investigation.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #168 on: September 28, 2010, 03:38:11 AM »

I have often wondered if Kyron was used as bait, or was taken hostage until a debt was repaid.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #169 on: September 28, 2010, 03:40:56 AM »

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #170 on: September 28, 2010, 03:42:15 AM »

These posts of witness's reports that I read were opposite- one had the RDQRL license plate and one with a totally different license plate.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #171 on: September 28, 2010, 03:42:23 AM »

I have often wondered if Kyron was used as bait, or was taken hostage until a debt was repaid.

Good questions.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #172 on: September 28, 2010, 03:43:42 AM »

OMG MK,  I messed up   

But ITA with you we don't really know the truth about it.  Feel fortunate you read both those comments.  I am glad I read one too.  Usually where there is smoke there is fire, eh?
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #173 on: September 28, 2010, 03:47:58 AM »

Puzzler,

It's one of the tidbits I keep coming back to ever since I first read about it.  It brings up all kinds of questions. 

Was Kaine at work the entire morning...not just the time he spent in a meeting...but the entire morning? 

Why wouldn't Kaine/Terri tell LE about it?  Would it mean that Kaine/Terri has something bigger to hide that would get them in a lot of trouble with LE? 

Could this be a reason that Kaine had Terri's back - up to the point in time when LE told him about the alledged MFH plot?

Could this be why Kaine came out from the meeting with LE after work one day all smiles? Because shortly thereafter (correct me if I wrong), it came out that Kaine left the home with Kiara...and...that the alledged MFH plot gave a reason to point the finger at Terri - and Terri alone?  Thereafter, the finger was strongly pointed at Terri.

Save this post Puzzler as it could be the most important one written in Kyron's case when all is learned and heard in court.  xox
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #174 on: September 28, 2010, 03:50:45 AM »

Here ya go:

http://missingpersons.phpbb3now.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46&p=381#p381

amarareign      
 Post subject: Re: Kyron Horman
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:12 am

We know for a fact that Kyron's step mom was on Sauvie Island. Not only the cell phone, but eye witness reports that she was out here driving very fast and crazy. There was also another vehicle with her. He drove off the road, due to the speed they were both driving. This was reported to the tip line from people who live on the island and seen this take place. It was the morning that Kyron went missing.

You guys are confusing us as to where to look. There are som many differant places in which you are all talking about..... Now we will wait and pray for someone to find him.

concernedmama    
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:17 am

Oh I didn't hear that report...can you link us up?

amarareign    
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:27 am

Its not on a report. This is a small island. Most of the people have lived out here for years. We have a small knit community on the island. People out here try to pay attention to vehicles and people. We are a tourist trap at this time of year. We have issues with theft on the farms and all sorts on nonsense. We all try to watch out for each other. In other words, people pay attention when anything is not normal. We have our own neighborhood watch as one could say. It has been reported to the proper agency. This is why we feel they have spent so much time out here. There were eye witnesses who wrote down license plate numbers.

We also hope you are right and Kyron is NOT found on the island. We had another tradgedy on the same day Kyron dissapeared. A lot of the people out here are dealing with the loss of a very good friend. If the sherriffs dept. looked somewhere else, it would possibly let our hearts heal for our neighbor and friend.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #175 on: September 28, 2010, 03:51:40 AM »

This makes about as much sense:

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #176 on: September 28, 2010, 03:56:59 AM »

MY, My, What thinkers we have here!  Reading thru the last 4 pages, the Sleuthing talent has left me {almost} speechless.  LOL

Rob,  It's so great to see you here after spending so many devoted hours side by side trying to unravel Madeleine McCann's case.  When I think of it now I read and weep at the thought she was never found.  And that whoever took her has gotten off scott free.

In that case we were all apprised of the danger in writing posts that might be held as liable towards the family.  I think that was because T. Blair had made it so easy to sue someone under British law, like the Portuguese paper that got scared and folded up.  In Britain everyone sues everyone and they don't even fight to the enth degree - just pay up and go on with business.  IMO

Here in America I can't see that happening if a poster is responsible, even if they post rumors by labeling them as such.  I don't know for sure about that but do know here posters do try to protect the victims.  It's all in how a post is written IMO that makes the difference.

Here we seem to protect KH, seeing him as a pure victim in the case, as we also do with Desiree.  I can see another side here, #1 being I can't believe KH had no idea that his wife could have it in her to concoct a MFH plot and find someone, hiring him to do the job. 

I also can't imagine a mother whose son pleads with her to keep him with her and not send him back to Portland - not fully exploring the why of it before sending him back.  This is amazing to me on both Kyron's natal parents that they were so clueless as to how his life was being affected in this situation.

No one really talks about the night of the 3rd.  An argument which IMO could have been a doozie   and the trigger that set out what Kyron's fate would be.  I wonder what the topic of discussion was that night?  A possible criminal mind in the mix, the word dead being used {that Kyron overheard} possibly gave way to a well thought out plot to hurt KH in the worst way possible way ~ and it was rekindled.

I think Kyron might have never vanished into thin air if his parents had been more thoughtful of him.  Blaming does no good.  But understanding the dynamics of these adults could give reason to the why it happened IMO.

PS:  One more thought is to me it has always appeared that LE was 'in bed' with Tony as he was their peer, and this relationship of respect carried over into the use of Desiree and Kaine being used as spokespersons for LE.  I think LE used them to further their inverstigation, in talking to the media.  I agree with the poster who said it was a very bad plan.  I am simply amazed that the FBI didn't warn the WCSO investigators it was a bad way to handle the case.  Maybe they did       IMO

Interesting, Scandi!

I'll have to check out the argument on the 3rd...haven't taken much note of it.
I've always felt, too, that there was a link between T., and how LE handled the situation...  interesting post.  Thanks.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #177 on: September 28, 2010, 04:01:08 AM »

Love this monkey washing the kitty; we have a post on SM with that picture as an avatar.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #178 on: September 28, 2010, 04:04:28 AM »

Love this monkey washing the kitty; we have a post on SM with that picture as an avatar.

Of course, I meant to say we have a "poster" on SM....sorry.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #179 on: September 28, 2010, 04:05:17 AM »

It's a good one.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.