April 27, 2024, 11:15:42 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #31 9/27/10 - 10/02/2010  (Read 174528 times)
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #180 on: September 28, 2010, 04:26:04 AM »

The Sauvie Island resident that reported seeing a white truck and red mustang with the RDSQRL license driving wildly - could it be that the person who took Kyron contacted Kaine/Terri?

I'm going to have to hunt for it, but I saw a post somewhere on another board, where a person states they too reported the red car racing back from Sauvie, but it didnt have that plate registration- no RDSQRL.

Hi MK and Puzzler,  I did read that comment written by a SI resident {she stated that} about a red mustang driving wildly on the island that morning of the 4th.  I don't remember anything in that comment about a white truck.  And she did say she saw Terri.  Gosh, it is so long ago since I read that comment.  Wish I could read it again.   

Is that comment posted anywhere?  Ta

Here ya go:

http://missingpersons.phpbb3now.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46&p=381#p381

amarareign      
 Post subject: Re: Kyron Horman
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:12 am

We know for a fact that Kyron's step mom was on Sauvie Island. Not only the cell phone, but eye witness reports that she was out here driving very fast and crazy. There was also another vehicle with her. He drove off the road, due to the speed they were both driving. This was reported to the tip line from people who live on the island and seen this take place. It was the morning that Kyron went missing.

You guys are confusing us as to where to look. There are som many differant places in which you are all talking about..... Now we will wait and pray for someone to find him.

concernedmama    
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:17 am

Oh I didn't hear that report...can you link us up?

amarareign    
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:27 am

Its not on a report. This is a small island. Most of the people have lived out here for years. We have a small knit community on the island. People out here try to pay attention to vehicles and people. We are a tourist trap at this time of year. We have issues with theft on the farms and all sorts on nonsense. We all try to watch out for each other. In other words, people pay attention when anything is not normal. We have our own neighborhood watch as one could say. It has been reported to the proper agency. This is why we feel they have spent so much time out here. There were eye witnesses who wrote down license plate numbers.

We also hope you are right and Kyron is NOT found on the island. We had another tradgedy on the same day Kyron dissapeared. A lot of the people out here are dealing with the loss of a very good friend. If the sherriffs dept. looked somewhere else, it would possibly let our hearts heal for our neighbor and friend.

Oh, You did good Koko's Cat.  I wish there was a way to mark this post so it doesn't get lost.  It is definitely a 'keeper'.

Gee, I wonder who this gal's friend was who died?  xox  xox  xox
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #181 on: September 28, 2010, 04:45:35 AM »

The Sauvie Island resident that reported seeing a white truck and red mustang with the RDSQRL license driving wildly - could it be that the person who took Kyron contacted Kaine/Terri?

Puzzler,

This has always been my personal theory.  Why else would their two vehicles be seen chasing around on the island? 

It's one of the tidbits I keep coming back to ever since I first read about it.  It brings up all kinds of questions. 

Was Kaine at work the entire morning...not just the time he spent in a meeting...but the entire morning? 

Why wouldn't Kaine/Terri tell LE about it?  Would it mean that Kaine/Terri has something bigger to hide that would get them in a lot of trouble with LE? 

Could this be a reason that Kaine had Terri's back - up to the point in time when LE told him about the alledged MFH plot?

Could this be why Kaine came out from the meeting with LE after work one day all smiles? Because shortly thereafter (correct me if I wrong), it came out that Kaine left the home with Kiara...and...that the alledged MFH plot gave a reason to point the finger at Terri - and Terri alone?  Thereafter, the finger was strongly pointed at Terri.

Dear Puzzler,

KH got off work early.  In one of the "Pressers" he conducted he answers that question from a reporter.  I should try to find that clip.  It's weird.  IIRC <--- (is this "if I remember correctly?  Cuz if so, I have a chance to use it!)  IIRC, he said he got off about 11 a.m. (???) and then went home to work.  The reporter asked him something like 'would that be a an unusual day' for him.  And he said it was 'not out of the ordinary', or something.  He became quite rigid and more "shut down" than normal, IMO, at this point in the interview.  I can't remember if they asked him if he saw Terri?!?  But it seems to me (IIRC!) that he hedged a bit and said he didn't see anyone.  He went straight into his home office and shut the door when he got home.  I'm not sure if they asked him about vehicles that may have been parked at the H home.

As for the rest of your post.... it sums it up nicely, IMO.  The only other thing I would add is this:
Why did he go to the I legal dept so soon after Kyron's disappearance?  IMO, it was because of TH.  He needed a way to bail if she couldn't handle the pressure.  He needed to know about divorce.  And, IMHO, he found out:  he could take Baby K & leave.  No divorce=no custody order=no abduction. 

This is kind of his MO, IMO.  I mean, didn't he and TMH take Kyron from DY? (I haven't seen the interview but someone told me that during an interview DY said to KH, "it almost killed me" [giving up Ky] and he brushed this off.  <---- this part could be rumor, I haven't seen that tape.  However, it may explain why D left Ky with KH and TH, which I have never understood.  Could it have been been because KH wanted him?   He got him.  And he got Baby Kitty.

Another thing, the TRO (temp. restraining order) can only be used to protect the person seeking it.  It does not protect children.  A guardian ad litem would be necessary for that, I believe.  Or, putting her in protective custody.  This is another reason it would be really handy to contact his company's legal department.  They would have advised him of all this. 

What I didn't understand was this:  why wouldn't TH try to see Baby K?  But now my gut tells me this:  TH knows better.  Survival instincts. 

They were both involved in Ky's disappearance, IMHO.  It's just that KH subscribed more quickly to CYA, (or should that be CHA?)  Anyway, all IMO. 

If something happens to TH?  That would be soooo good for KH (and others), IMO.

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #182 on: September 28, 2010, 04:53:26 AM »

I'm going to have to hunt for it, but I saw a post somewhere on another board, where a person states they too reported the red car racing back from Sauvie, but it didnt have that plate registration- no RDSQRL.

Hi MK and Puzzler,  I did read that comment written by a SI resident {she stated that} about a red mustang driving wildly on the island that morning of the 4th.  I don't remember anything in that comment about a white truck.  And she did say she saw Terri.  Gosh, it is so long ago since I read that comment.  Wish I could read it again.   

Is that comment posted anywhere?  Ta

Here ya go:

http://missingpersons.phpbb3now.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46&p=381#p381

amarareign      
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:12 am

We know for a fact that Kyron's step mom was on Sauvie Island. Not only the cell phone, but eye witness reports that she was out here driving very fast and crazy. There was also another vehicle with her. He drove off the road, due to the speed they were both driving. This was reported to the tip line from people who live on the island and seen this take place. It was the morning that Kyron went missing.

You guys are confusing us as to where to look. There are som many differant places in which you are all talking about..... Now we will wait and pray for someone to find him.

concernedmama    
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:17 am

Oh I didn't hear that report...can you link us up?

amarareign    
PostPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:27 am

Its not on a report. This is a small island. Most of the people have lived out here for years. We have a small knit community on the island. People out here try to pay attention to vehicles and people. We are a tourist trap at this time of year. We have issues with theft on the farms and all sorts on nonsense. We all try to watch out for each other. In other words, people pay attention when anything is not normal. We have our own neighborhood watch as one could say. It has been reported to the proper agency. This is why we feel they have spent so much time out here. There were eye witnesses who wrote down license plate numbers.

We also hope you are right and Kyron is NOT found on the island. We had another tradgedy on the same day Kyron dissapeared. A lot of the people out here are dealing with the loss of a very good friend. If the sherriffs dept. looked somewhere else, it would possibly let our hearts heal for our neighbor and friend.

Oh, You did good Koko's Cat.  I wish there was a way to mark this post so it doesn't get lost.  It is definitely a 'keeper'.

Gee, I wonder who this gal's friend was who died?  xox  xox  xox

Aw, shucks! Thanks, Scandi.  I think I finally figured it out:

There was a party on a houseboat about June 3-4.  One of the locals there remarked to another party goer that he was finally taking swimming lessons, because 'believe it or not I can't swim' (IIRC).  And the guy he was talking to said he didn't believe it and threw him in!  And... he drowned.

Good times, eh?

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #183 on: September 28, 2010, 04:56:45 AM »

I believe it was posted previously, if an employee runs into some legal matters, weither it be personal or criminal, they are to notify Intel's legal dept. immediately.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #184 on: September 28, 2010, 05:04:25 AM »

The only explanation I could think of that Terri isn't seeing Kiara is she has recieved death threats and couldn't guaranteed Kiara's safety.  Everywhere Terri goes, it's like a mob- the public, the media.  So, I'm inclined to believe it's a safety issue.

The other thing is, it just may be too much for her emotionally and she doesn't want to put Kiara through it either.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #185 on: September 28, 2010, 05:11:12 AM »

Puzzler,

This has always been my personal theory.  Why else would their two vehicles be seen chasing around on the island? 

It's one of the tidbits I keep coming back to ever since I first read about it.  It brings up all kinds of questions. 

Was Kaine at work the entire morning...not just the time he spent in a meeting...but the entire morning? 

Why wouldn't Kaine/Terri tell LE about it?  Would it mean that Kaine/Terri has something bigger to hide that would get them in a lot of trouble with LE? 

Could this be a reason that Kaine had Terri's back - up to the point in time when LE told him about the alledged MFH plot?

Could this be why Kaine came out from the meeting with LE after work one day all smiles? Because shortly thereafter (correct me if I wrong), it came out that Kaine left the home with Kiara...and...that the alledged MFH plot gave a reason to point the finger at Terri - and Terri alone?  Thereafter, the finger was strongly pointed at Terri.

Dear Puzzler,

KH got off work early.  In one of the "Pressers" he conducted he answers that question from a reporter.  I should try to find that clip.  It's weird.  IIRC <--- (is this "if I remember correctly?  Cuz if so, I have a chance to use it!)  IIRC, he said he got off about 11 a.m. (???) and then went home to work.  The reporter asked him something like 'would that be a an unusual day' for him.  And he said it was 'not out of the ordinary', or something.  He became quite rigid and more "shut down" than normal, IMO, at this point in the interview.  I can't remember if they asked him if he saw Terri?!?  But it seems to me (IIRC!) that he hedged a bit and said he didn't see anyone.  He went straight into his home office and shut the door when he got home.  I'm not sure if they asked him about vehicles that may have been parked at the H home.

As for the rest of your post.... it sums it up nicely, IMO.  The only other thing I would add is this:
Why did he go to the I legal dept so soon after Kyron's disappearance?  IMO, it was because of TH.  He needed a way to bail if she couldn't handle the pressure.  He needed to know about divorce.  And, IMHO, he found out:  he could take Baby K & leave.  No divorce=no custody order=no abduction. 

This is kind of his MO, IMO.  I mean, didn't he and TMH take Kyron from DY? (I haven't seen the interview but someone told me that during an interview DY said to KH, "it almost killed me" [giving up Ky] and he brushed this off.  <---- this part could be rumor, I haven't seen that tape.  However, it may explain why D left Ky with KH and TH, which I have never understood.  Could it have been been because KH wanted him?   He got him.  And he got Baby Kitty.

Another thing, the TRO (temp. restraining order) can only be used to protect the person seeking it.  It does not protect children.  A guardian ad litem would be necessary for that, I believe.  Or, putting her in protective custody.  This is another reason it would be really handy to contact his company's legal department.  They would have advised him of all this. 

What I didn't understand was this:  why wouldn't TH try to see Baby K?  But now my gut tells me this:  TH knows better.  Survival instincts. 

They were both involved in Ky's disappearance, IMHO.  It's just that KH subscribed more quickly to CYA, (or should that be CHA?)  Anyway, all IMO. 

If something happens to TH?  That would be soooo good for KH (and others), IMO.

Kokos,

Maybe Kaine went to Intel legal because he's supposed to because of the company he works for...not sure... wish we had someone posting here that knows someone that works for Intel so we could find out if there's a "company policy" or something.

What I've read about Desiree is that when she was so ill and had to go to Canada for medical treatment, that Kaine took care of Kyron.  Then when Desiree came back she made a weak attempt to get back both Kyron and her older son (who was with his dad, too).  She did win out in getting either son back.

Terri/Kitty - I'm sure that with both a criminal attorney and a divorce attorney that Terri and her attorneys have discussed the Kitty situation up one side and down the other.  Whatever Terri is doing at this point appears to be what her attorneys have advised.  I'm not an attorney, so I certainly don't understand all the legal ramifications.  I pretty much understand that to fight for Kitty now (a civil matter) would put Terri under legal scrutiny to answer questions - questions that her criminal attorney would not want anyone to ask Terri before it's determined if charges are going to be filed against Terri. 

Their next court hearing is October 7.  I believe there's a motion to be heard that was filed by Terri's attorney that agrees to the divorce going through, but asks to "delay" hearings on the divorce settlement and custody issues for up to two years (because of potential criminal charges).  October 7 will be an interesting day in court.  Hopefully, the judge will make his decision that day rather than take it under advisement and make everyone wait several more days for his decision. 

Would love to see that comment from Kaine about leaving work at 11:00 that morning, if you can find it. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #186 on: September 28, 2010, 05:11:19 AM »

The only explanation I could think of that Terri isn't seeing Kiara is she has recieved death threats and couldn't guaranteed Kiara's safety.  Everywhere Terri goes, it's like a mob- the public, the media.  So, I'm inclined to believe it's a safety issue.

The other thing is, it just may be too much for her emotionally and she doesn't want to put Kiara through it either.

I agree, MK.  I think it's a safety issue.  The crowds, the reporters... and.... KH, IMHO. 

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #187 on: September 28, 2010, 05:19:59 AM »

Kokos~

I'd like to see that interview as well.  If you can find it or post the link, I'd like to check it out.  It'd be nice to go back and look over the intial interviews again.

TIA

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #188 on: September 28, 2010, 05:23:20 AM »

(snipped)

What I've read about Desiree is that when she was so ill and had to go to Canada for medical treatment, that Kaine took care of Kyron.  Then when Desiree came back she made a weak attempt to get back both Kyron and her older son (who was with his dad, too).  She did win out in getting either son back.
(Snipped)

Sorry...the bolded sentence should say: She "didn't" win out in getting either son back.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #189 on: September 28, 2010, 05:26:22 AM »

I agree, MK.  I think it's a safety issue.  The crowds, the reporters... and.... KH, IMHO. 

Yes, I agree with the "danger" aspect of all this.  We do know that Terri was getting death threats.  It would not be safe for Kitty with Terri. 

Wonder how much LE has been able to find out about "who" is making the death threats?  I know there could be some crackpots spouting off...but...there could also be some threats that are really serious.

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #190 on: September 28, 2010, 05:31:00 AM »

Dear Puzzler,

Yes, KH filing for divorce certainly threw a monkey wrench into TH's legal matters. 
 Monkey Devil!
And, very effectively, it shut her up.  I think it compromised the investigation and search for Kyron, as well. 

I know it's probably true about I. legal dept and their policy.  I think Deenie posted about this (that large companies like that have that kind of protocol.)  However, I can't believe that a caring parent would be thinking of things like that at the time. 

Watch the video I posted, OK? http://www.katu.com/news/local/96033344.html?tab=video
  There is a good interview with a retired detective who discusses KH and TH's actions and silence during the beginning...

I know, if it were my kid, I would be as he said, "almost dysfunctional" I certainly wouldn't be showing up at work and orchestrating my collegue's SILENCE as such a time.

I will make a note to try to find the video of the interview with KH regarding his schedule on June 4.

Goodnight & take care, Monkeys!

an angelic monkey

Cheers,

K. Cat

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #191 on: September 28, 2010, 05:37:14 AM »

Dear Puzzler,

Yes, KH filing for divorce certainly threw a monkey wrench into TH's legal matters. 
 Monkey Devil!
And, very effectively, it shut her up.  I think it compromised the investigation and search for Kyron, as well. 

I know it's probably true about I. legal dept and their policy.  I think Deenie posted about this (that large companies like that have that kind of protocol.)  However, I can't believe that a caring parent would be thinking of things like that at the time. 

Watch the video I posted, OK? http://www.katu.com/news/local/96033344.html?tab=video
  There is a good interview with a retired detective who discusses KH and TH's actions and silence during the beginning...

I know, if it were my kid, I would be as he said, "almost dysfunctional" I certainly wouldn't be showing up at work and orchestrating my collegue's SILENCE as such a time.

I will make a note to try to find the video of the interview with KH regarding his schedule on June 4.

Goodnight & take care, Monkeys!

an angelic monkey

Cheers,

K. Cat

goodnight, Kokos!  Catch ya tomorrow!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #192 on: September 28, 2010, 05:45:20 AM »

Kokos Cat - G'nite

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #193 on: September 28, 2010, 09:47:09 AM »

IIRC Kaine stated he left work at Intel at approx. 1:45pm. He arrived home at approx. 2:00pm. (he stated it's about a 15 minute drive from Intel to home)

I'm not sure where the "11:00am" story is coming from. I have never any reports of Kaine arriving back home even remotely close to 11 o'clock that morning.

Here's a great timeline if anyone is interested....

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/2010/09/07/kyron-horman-case-timeline/

http://www.thehinkymeter.com/Library/KH/khtimeline.pdf

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #194 on: September 28, 2010, 09:58:55 AM »

All Just my opinion.....

Clearly Terri has agreed with her attorney to try and put all issues of the divorce, INCLUDING child custody, on hold for up to 2 YEARS!

I'm sorry, but no way in hell would I agree to that, knowing I would have zero contact with my 19 month old baby daughter for up to 2 years!!.....I guess unless I had something to hide......again, JMO.

How very sad for Kiara!!

Where is Kyron???

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #195 on: September 28, 2010, 10:03:54 AM »

Think there may be some confusion. I believe Curtis's mother is Kim Holmes...not Becky Owens.

Oh my. You are so correct. Sigh. I remember now that there was some confusion between the two back when this was being discussed.
My apologies.

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #196 on: September 28, 2010, 10:08:01 AM »

I just don't know what it is, in all the cases that I have followed, hate to say it, but I make up my mind very early, which I know isn't right to do. For some darn reason, this case has me confused and I'm just not set on Terri harming Kyron, and I couldn't even tell a person why 
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #197 on: September 28, 2010, 10:17:19 AM »

Patricia Mocha Latte, the question about Kyron saying his step mom is dead.  You may have missed a discussion we had several days ago about this and mainly the theory that came out of that was that Kyron might have either overheard Terri talking on the phone about something he shouldn't know about or walked in on Terri with someone she shouldn't have been with...and...when Terri recognized Kyron had overheard/seen something that Terri said "I'm dead."  Or possibly, that Kyron overheard Terri telling someone else "I'm dead."

Thank you Puzzler. Those are possibilities also.

I remember reading an older newsletter that had been posted at Skyline elementary regarding K. Villarreal's death. (I had posted a link back when I had read it.) It seemed that Becky Owens had decided to tell people who were concerned not to come up to her to discuss KV's passing. How sad is that?

Here is the link to some other discussion regarding the other son also:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8267.180

Like Klaas, I too thought it very interesting regarding the possible sighting of a white truck? by the older man who lives near Becky Owens home....What's his name? Sheesh my brain just froze. Anyway so yeah, there is that too.

Also, wasn't it discovered that Becky Owen's and KH knew each other from High School? Possibly Michael Cook as well?
IIRC Becky Owens initially went out of her way to help Kaine with alerting the public about Kyron Horman's case right?

I see Patricia Mocha Latte is not online now, but I do find her post interesting.  I'm trying to put it together as to what it could mean (my mind's not working well tonight as my allergies are bothering me).  Can someone tell me what this all could mean, please?

Good morning Puzzler. Thank you for asking about the post.
It means that I am tossing around a few ideas pertaining to some of the people who were known to have associated with Kyron near and around the time of his disappearance. I was also considering the comment that Kyron had allegedly made regarding his Step Mother and how he had allegedly told others that she was dead.
Last night I was also re-looking at the alleged sightings of a white truck by Jim Kelley and a neighbor. As I recall Mr. Kelley's comment included that the sighting was rare. Mr. Kelley lives somewhat close to Kim Holmes who also is/was an assistant of some sort at Skyline Elementary.
It all seems rather curious imo.

It might be something or not.

Oh and also, The last time I checked, the motorcycle accident involving KV was still under investigation.

I hope that helps you to understand what my thoughts were.

PS Good Morning 

“Getting over a painful experience is much like crossing monkey bars. You have to let go at some point in order to move forward.”
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #198 on: September 28, 2010, 10:33:38 AM »

I just don't know what it is, in all the cases that I have followed, hate to say it, but I make up my mind very early, which I know isn't right to do. For some darn reason, this case has me confused and I'm just not set on Terri harming Kyron, and I couldn't even tell a person why 

If we were to have access to evidence, witnesses, and advanced technology (laboratory tests, computer systems) and had the power to enter and search private properties, give lie detectors to everyone involved, and read minds, we would be better prepared to make precise and informed conclusions relating to the crime.

But, we don't.

We have to do with what comes out on the media, and the hearsays - most of which changes from time to time, and some of it is very inaccurate, as we have seen in this and other cases in the past.

So, going back and forth in theories I think it's good... so all angles are explored and discussed, and no stone is left unturned (using the little resources we got at our disposal.)

Very Happy
Patricia Mocha Latte
Monkey Junky

« Reply #199 on: September 28, 2010, 10:39:30 AM »

If we were to have access to evidence, witnesses, and advanced technology (laboratory tests, computer systems) and had the power to enter and search private properties, give lie detectors to everyone involved, and read minds, we would be better prepared to make precise and informed conclusions relating to the crime.

But, we don't.

We have to do with what comes out on the media, and the hearsays - most of which changes from time to time, and some of it is very inaccurate, as we have seen in this and other cases in the past.

So, going back and forth in theories I think it's good... so all angles are explored and discussed, and no stone is left unturned (using the little resources we got at our disposal.)

Very Happy

So true. It is not a good idea to be looking at a case while having tunnel vision that's for sure. Good post IM.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.