April 27, 2024, 11:00:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #31 9/27/10 - 10/02/2010  (Read 174483 times)
Joni97103
Scared Monkey

« Reply #280 on: September 28, 2010, 11:38:55 PM »

Thank you for warm welcome - is there a particular forum where we should introduce ourselves?  If someone could point me in that direction, TYIA

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #281 on: September 28, 2010, 11:48:05 PM »

Hello All,   Does anyone know when exactly Skyline Elem put up the announcement of the Science Fair?  Just wondering how long that invitation was was up for the general public.  Also, in the begining of this case, it was reported there was a Carnival in town the week Kyron disappeared.  I am on my cell at the moment, can someone pick this up and see what you can find out.  TIA, MK

MK photo provided by CrankyCrankerson " our unknown vigilante photo keeper on photobucket" who I give props to. Hope this helps

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #282 on: September 28, 2010, 11:51:56 PM »

Sorry I forgot the link: Crankycrankerson's Album of photos for Kyron Horman
http://s296.photobucket.com/albums/mm166/crankycrankerson/Kyron%20Horman%20%20-OR-/

Which includes the Sign Photo of Kyron's school. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #283 on: September 28, 2010, 11:58:11 PM »

Hello Monkeys...long time lurker, first time poster since it took awhile to get approved. (A special TY to MK for help) 

I wanted to say hello and commend you all on your diligence on this case, throwing out ideas and working together, with very little known evidence, to try and help find Ky.

I don't know the family, but have been following closely since that fateful day, from about 100 miles away.

There is just SO much that does not ring true in this whole melodrama, and I hope that with sleuths like all of you, we will have answers soon!   

Hi Joni, and:

Glad to have you join us. Am anxious to hear your views!

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #284 on: September 29, 2010, 12:21:57 AM »

Thank you for warm welcome - is there a particular forum where we should introduce ourselves?  If someone could point me in that direction, TYIA

Not Really any particular place to introduce yourself Ms. Joni

"Welcome to Scared Monkeys" We are not scary.. nor perfect, WE do Try though to help find the lost, missing and HOPEFULLY create awareness of those who can help others from being exploited .. Stop that it hurts ....
    Kyron's story is becoming a bit slow

Fresh Bananas ( Your brain/thoughts) are welcome. So I say Type away Sister  what ever you can offer up is needed and necessary to aid in bringing Kyron Home.

Joni97103
Scared Monkey

« Reply #285 on: September 29, 2010, 12:29:49 AM »

Thank you Brandi!

I must say that I am in the camp of an abduction other than a family member. 

I know that TH's silence, lawyering up, etc., is suspicious, but holy cow, if I had been placed in that situation, where everyone was thinking that I had something to do with it, I probably would have done the same.

My understanding of the polygraphs is that she did not "fail", they were inconclusive.  If I could provide a link to support that statement, I would, but I do recall seeing that.  And as others here have said, the statements that she "failed", came from KH and DY, not LE.

I'm sorry that I don't recall who posted this just a few days ago, about being a SAHM, and being very busy with their children's activities - that they would have been hard pressed to detail, to the minute, even the day before - but I agree with this.  I was not a SAHM when my kids were young, but during off-work hours, I couldn't have accounted for every hour where it concerned the various errands I ran, activities I took them too, etc.

Yes, I think TH is hiding something, but I don't think it has to do with Kyron...I think it might have to do with something else, drug or lifestyle-related.

One thing I've seen over and over, where both TH and DS are concerned, are statements saying "she is not cooperating".  Well, if nothing can be contributed that can help the investigation, how is that not cooperating?  Just because they are not making statements that LE wants to hear, that doesn't mean they are not cooperating.  If TH sincerely has no idea what happened to Kyron after she left him at 8:45, how is her silence in the matter "not cooperating"?

I am on the fence regarding everyone involved here, until more information is released.  I DO, however, think that LE has made some big blunders along the way, which they are not willing to admit.  It is really sad, because discovery, or recovery, of a little boy hangs in the balance. *sigh*

Joni97103
Scared Monkey

« Reply #286 on: September 29, 2010, 12:31:04 AM »

TY too Deenie!  I was composing my post above when you posted, so didn't notice 
Joni97103
Scared Monkey

« Reply #287 on: September 29, 2010, 12:43:15 AM »

Oh...and something else; I did not buy the MFH plot from the moment it was introduced, and that whole thing, with Kaine turning his back on TH and taking Kitty out of the household, put a really bad taste in my mouth.

I think back to the first PC...and how some people have said "she looks guilty!".  I would task anyone to tell how THEY would react, ON TV, in a PC?  I'm sorry, but I would be nervous and would probably really not want to be there.  I was not the least bit impressed with KH during that presser, myself...I was most impressed by Tony actually, but of course, he was used to this type of thing.  Terri looked sufficiently distressed to me, not "how the hell am I going to get out of this?"....sorry if others don't agree.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #288 on: September 29, 2010, 01:08:14 AM »

Hello All,   Does anyone know when exactly Skyline Elem put up the announcement of the Science Fair?  Just wondering how long that invitation was was up for the general public.  Also, in the begining of this case, it was reported there was a Carnival in town the week Kyron disappeared.  I am on my cell at the moment, can someone pick this up and see what you can find out.  TIA, MK

MK photo provided by CrankyCrankerson " our unknown vigilante photo keeper on photobucket" who I give props to. Hope this helps

Deenie, thanks for the photo - shows exactly what we're talking about.  I've Googled to see if I can find anything about "when" the advertisement of the science fair was first put up...found nothing.  I don't believe it would have just been put up on Friday morning, the day of the science fair.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Joni97103
Scared Monkey

« Reply #289 on: September 29, 2010, 01:09:47 AM »

I agree Puzzler...I think it would have been put up no later than the Monday prior to the Friday Science Fair.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #290 on: September 29, 2010, 01:10:24 AM »

Oh...and something else; I did not buy the MFH plot from the moment it was introduced, and that whole thing, with Kaine turning his back on TH and taking Kitty out of the household, put a really bad taste in my mouth.

I think back to the first PC...and how some people have said "she looks guilty!".  I would task anyone to tell how THEY would react, ON TV, in a PC?  I'm sorry, but I would be nervous and would probably really not want to be there.  I was not the least bit impressed with KH during that presser, myself...I was most impressed by Tony actually, but of course, he was used to this type of thing.  Terri looked sufficiently distressed to me, not "how the hell am I going to get out of this?"....sorry if others don't agree.

I thought Terri looked very scared.  Scared that Kyron was gone and scared that she's a step mom and the bio parents were looking to her for answers. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #291 on: September 29, 2010, 01:12:24 AM »

So are you of the impression that LE is way off base and lied to Kaine about the MFH and the rest?  What about the sexting Terri has done? Personally I feel Terri is guilty I'm just not sure to what degree but I believe she is the reason Kyron is missing.

We do disagree, but that's OK.   
Joni97103
Scared Monkey

« Reply #292 on: September 29, 2010, 01:14:08 AM »

Oh I agree she looked scared Puzzler...because he was lost on HER watch.  But I also think she looked devastated.  I do not think she was TRYING to look sad.  If she HAD been responsible in his abduction, I don't think she would have gone over to D to try and console her...she would have avoided that contact. 

Joni97103
Scared Monkey

« Reply #293 on: September 29, 2010, 01:16:25 AM »

Klaas?  I agree that TH could have been involved in something that would have resulted in Kyron being taken, yes.  Was she directly involved?  I do not know.

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #294 on: September 29, 2010, 01:17:52 AM »

Hi Joni!

Welcome to the cage!

If you would like to introduce yourself, Musings is here:
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=6981.0

Feel free to write anything you want there.  Nothing is off topic.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Joni97103
Scared Monkey

« Reply #295 on: September 29, 2010, 01:19:34 AM »

OK Monkeys...it's bedtime for Bonzo here...thank you very much for accepting me into your community! 

I hope that I can help in some way, along the journey of finding this little boy!

I'll be back in the morning, and generally lurk most of the day 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #296 on: September 29, 2010, 01:42:47 AM »

Joni,
I do agree with you on many points. The one of Tony " he was made to create the strongest statements" as spokesman because that is his world as a police officer. He happens to be Desiree's husband .. so his presence of voice was " his normal" even though, it has never been within his " profession" to ever want to have to speak to the public/press " this is my missing son" .. Kyron. What a travesty for anyone to have to state to the world " Please find my Child" .. child/child by marriage/other - If you have a child in your life that is " of your life" it is your child. 
The MFH plot is what is known. No one knows the 1st or 2nd base of who or how this was carried out - to Terri that day. We do not have anything said or even commented on by LE -
What we do know is that Terri called 911 when she was " at her house" and she was confronted by the Landscaper and the undercover officer.. that it was failure of consequences and not creating an arrest..  of anyone. Not even " lawn boy"
So many things unsaid that are being " blown up" or even left .. that is why everyone " I think" is so scrambling and creating ' could be, maybe, possibly, " because so much has been filtered. Given up by LE pressers " tit for tat types of ?? within Kyron's disappearance"
They went from this is not going to be easy, we are focusing on a small yet plausible " theory" to ... Millions of dollars later ..its personal to LE that something they have found is evil and nefarious within Kyron's case.. its been a Roller Coaster from the end of June ..the information being said and unsaid ..at the same time.
With Casey Anthony in comparison of Terri .. Florida has the Sunshine Law. Where legal documents are 'shown to the public' no matter what..and in this case its the opposite. We do not have this privy knowledge. It's unknown and makes it even more " scrupulous" for Terri ..because of her Polys..and then Lawyering up instantly with a crim atty.
She cannot talk even if she wanted to. And I am not defending her. I feel that she is very much the reason of why Kyron is Missing. I do not think she personally removed him from his school. I think she is the cause of his demise and was within a working group of " Who" for many months prior. That they were tag teaming her and giving her notice of 'you are going to pay or do as I say' and she didn't know who to turn to. What caused this " relationship" between Terri and Other is " I have no idea" but it is not good or was never meant to be Terri the Avon lady. Someone who was " ready willing and able " to offer Terri her wildest dreams come true ( cash clean big $$$$ .. jmo)  And she found herself so into deep she could not climb out.
Whatever her side job was " even if it was just a once/twice/? in late 2009 minus the MFHP" she Knew too much/she knows something and what ever it is?  They/who she dealt with made threats to her and possibly even used " Kitty" as a mark.. She then realized she was way into something ..so they started following her ..which led to Kyron. 
I  feel that who ever is responsible for " taking" Kyron is not out for a debt unsettled - yet for Terri to keep her mouth shut and sending her a message/ yet Kyron was to be returned at some point and something went wrong.. As in Terri didn't comply with her Bargain she offered again $$$$.. which is possibly why Terri was driving around Oregon unaccountable for hours on June 4th. Why she was so frazzled etc. Terri thought at first before June 4th..they never would do such a thing. But they Did. She figured it out after 3:30 that Kyron is no longer. Things we will never understand or know.  Yet the Science fair was the perfect storm that It would go " without notice" ..so it is now ..all a mystery..and Terri is the Witness not  only of the day " June 4th" but of what she did prior and to who she was keeping " company with" in the last 6-8 mos prior. 

Again why I think she fell apart " on the outside in her looks" because she didn't look " this way" after Kiara's birth. She snapped back after Kiara right away and was all glowing and healthy ..then she aged 10 yrs within 8 mos, her hair went to straw, her glow went poof, her skin went ouch  ..why is that? Stress of the known or unknown?

So many questions with little answers .. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #297 on: September 29, 2010, 01:59:58 AM »

I wonder if Terri's looks went the past few months because she and Kaine were having problems in the marriage and she was depressed over that?

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #298 on: September 29, 2010, 02:03:46 AM »

OK Monkeys...it's bedtime for Bonzo here...thank you very much for accepting me into your community! 

I hope that I can help in some way, along the journey of finding this little boy!

I'll be back in the morning, and generally lurk most of the day 

Hey Joni~

WELCOME! 

Looking forward to posting with you.

MK

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #299 on: September 29, 2010, 02:03:57 AM »

Maybe Terri was upset that she'd had to send her son to her parents in order to keep the peace in the house and she was either depressed or upset with Kaine about it and said to heck with my looks. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.