April 28, 2024, 01:34:45 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #31 9/27/10 - 10/02/2010  (Read 174533 times)
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #300 on: September 29, 2010, 02:11:52 AM »

I wonder if Terri's looks went the past few months because she and Kaine were having problems in the marriage and she was depressed over that?

Could be,  but I don't think that was it. Because she was pregnant, had Kiara and snapped back and looked GREAT and then she fell apart slowly after this new year 2010.. from her Birthday in March 2010 - to early June when Kyron went poof..she looks like a different woman ...just in those few months. Something happened I do agree with that.
If she found out Kaine was having an affair would she slide down hill " in appearance" so drastically that she would " age" in her looks in a short period of time? Aging comes from " stress and worry" .. and it leaves road maps on one's face, no matter how old the person is.
Puzzler I have no answers .. I wish I did. 
I am glad your here, I so look forward to your posts. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #301 on: September 29, 2010, 02:18:09 AM »

I wonder if Terri's looks went the past few months because she and Kaine were having problems in the marriage and she was depressed over that?

Could be,  but I don't think that was it. Because she was pregnant, had Kiara and snapped back and looked GREAT and then she fell apart slowly after this new year 2010.. from her Birthday in March 2010 - to early June when Kyron went poof..she looks like a different woman ...just in those few months. Something happened I do agree with that.
If she found out Kaine was having an affair would she slide down hill " in appearance" so drastically that she would " age" in her looks in a short period of time? Aging comes from " stress and worry" .. and it leaves road maps on one's face, no matter how old the person is.
Puzzler I have no answers .. I wish I did. 
I am glad your here, I so look forward to your posts. 

TY Deenie.

If (I say "if") Terri had found out Kaine was having an affair or "thought" that he was having an affair, that would be worrisome and stressful situation.  Don't forget, sent had to send her son to her parents, too.  I would think that would be stressful and worrisome.  Moving you son out of your home would be a terrible decision to have to make.  Obviously, Terri and Kaine weren't getting along, son's gone, concern husband is having an affair - by golly - if that were my life, I would be under stress and worried out of my mind.  I can fully understand the change in Terri.  We don't know the details of the dynamics inside the Horman household - but, IMO, we do know that they weren't good!

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #302 on: September 29, 2010, 02:20:30 AM »

Oh...and something else; I did not buy the MFH plot from the moment it was introduced, and that whole thing, with Kaine turning his back on TH and taking Kitty out of the household, put a really bad taste in my mouth.

I think back to the first PC...and how some people have said "she looks guilty!".  I would task anyone to tell how THEY would react, ON TV, in a PC?  I'm sorry, but I would be nervous and would probably really not want to be there.  I was not the least bit impressed with KH during that presser, myself...I was most impressed by Tony actually, but of course, he was used to this type of thing.  Terri looked sufficiently distressed to me, not "how the hell am I going to get out of this?"....sorry if others don't agree.

So are you of the impression that LE is way off base and lied to Kaine about the MFH and the rest?  What about the sexting Terri has done? Personally I feel Terri is guilty I'm just not sure to what degree but I believe she is the reason Kyron is missing.

We do disagree, but that's OK.   

I am willing to question the MFH plot, but I can never get around her having the truck to bring home science project that was left at school. She had from 10:00 a.m. until the end of school to pick up the project but never did. She could have picked up both the project and Kyron at the end of the school day. If she knew Kyron was no longer at the school, she might not want to be there to pick up the project and have someone realize Kyron was missing. Something does not add.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #303 on: September 29, 2010, 02:23:20 AM »

Deenie, did you see the recent post of the link to short video of a reporter catching Terri and Kaine coming out of the gym?  The reporter was asking about Kyron.  Not a peep out of either one of them.  Through my eyes, I saw Terri give a quick little glance at Kaine and it was like she quickly assessed Kaine and immediately went for the car door.  Boy.  That's another thing that hit me as odd.  Like the memo Kaine wrote was odd to me; Kaine seemed detached. This encounter with the reporter was strange, too.  Detached.   But the Terri thing - seemd to me like she was used to having to follow Kaine's lead.  Told me something about the dynamics between Kaine/Terri.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #304 on: September 29, 2010, 02:29:19 AM »

Oh...and something else; I did not buy the MFH plot from the moment it was introduced, and that whole thing, with Kaine turning his back on TH and taking Kitty out of the household, put a really bad taste in my mouth.

I think back to the first PC...and how some people have said "she looks guilty!".  I would task anyone to tell how THEY would react, ON TV, in a PC?  I'm sorry, but I would be nervous and would probably really not want to be there.  I was not the least bit impressed with KH during that presser, myself...I was most impressed by Tony actually, but of course, he was used to this type of thing.  Terri looked sufficiently distressed to me, not "how the hell am I going to get out of this?"....sorry if others don't agree.

So are you of the impression that LE is way off base and lied to Kaine about the MFH and the rest?  What about the sexting Terri has done? Personally I feel Terri is guilty I'm just not sure to what degree but I believe she is the reason Kyron is missing.

I am willing to question the MFH plot, but I can never get around her having the truck to bring home science project that was left at school. She had from 10:00 a.m. until the end of school to pick up the project but never did. She could have picked up both the project and Kyron at the end of the school day. If she knew Kyron was no longer at the school, she might not want to be there to pick up the project and have someone realize Kyron was missing. Something does not add.

Maybe it's one of those simple things.  She took the truck to get the project that morning and found out she couldn't take it until after the science fair was over.  There were functions with outsiders invited to attend until 2:45 p.m.  I would think that parents who couldn't come in the morning, but did come in the afternoon for the talent show, might have wanted to see the science projects then.  Teri left and after she returned home, she sent an email to the teacher around 1:30 (if memory serves me correctly), inquiring as to when she could pick up the project.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #305 on: September 29, 2010, 02:35:25 AM »

http://www.oregonfairs.org/info.htm#multnomah

May 29–31, 2010
Multnomah County Fair
Fair is held at Oaks Park
7100 SE Oaks Park Way
Portland, OR 97202
Mailing address: 16430 SE Powell Blvd., Portland, OR 97236
Phone: 503-761-7577
FAX: 503-762-6865
Manager: Rick Pauls, FMCF President
Entertainment Director: Cheryl Jones
Carnival: Oaks Park Carnival
Food Concessions: Cheryl Jones – # Concession Spaces: 12
Commercial Exhibits: Cheryl Jones – # Spaces: 72
2009 Attendance: 42,000
2011 Fair Dates: Memorial Weekend
2012 Fair Dates: Memorial Weekend

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #306 on: September 29, 2010, 02:41:53 AM »

Maybe it's one of those simple things.  She took the truck to get the project that morning and found out she couldn't take it until after the science fair was over.  There were functions with outsiders invited to attend until 2:45 p.m.  I would think that parents who couldn't come in the morning, but did come in the afternoon for the talent show, might have wanted to see the science projects then.  Teri left and after she returned home, she sent an email to the teacher around 1:30 (if memory serves me correctly), inquiring as to when she could pick up the project.

The email question to the teacher always seemed odd to me. Terri should have known beforehand when she could pick up the project; that is why she had the truck, so asking that question a couple of hours before the end of school does not make sense. She still could have picked up both Kyron and the project at the end of the school day.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #307 on: September 29, 2010, 02:48:30 AM »

It is a question to me why Kyron wasn't picked up after school, along with the project, expecially since Kaine was home, too.  Instead, the family walks down the 1/4 mile long drive to meet Kyron on the bus.  Huh? 

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #308 on: September 29, 2010, 02:54:13 AM »

It is a question to me why Kyron wasn't picked up after school, along with the project, expecially since Kaine was home, too.  Instead, the family walks down the 1/4 mile long drive to meet Kyron on the bus.  Huh? 

I think the clue to that would be in what the teacher emailed Terri. 

It's very possible the teacher still had to grade the projects and they wouldn't be ready for pick up until the following week(?) 

I know it was very close to the end of the school term, but I remember my own kids and their projects, sometimes they wanted to display them in the library after they were graded.

One teacher asked if she could keep the project.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #309 on: September 29, 2010, 02:57:13 AM »

Deenie, did you see the recent post of the link to short video of a reporter catching Terri and Kaine coming out of the gym?  The reporter was asking about Kyron.  Not a peep out of either one of them.  Through my eyes, I saw Terri give a quick little glance at Kaine and it was like she quickly assessed Kaine and immediately went for the car door.  Boy.  That's another thing that hit me as odd.  Like the memo Kaine wrote was odd to me; Kaine seemed detached. This encounter with the reporter was strange, too.  Detached.   But the Terri thing - seemd to me like she was used to having to follow Kaine's lead.  Told me something about the dynamics between Kaine/Terri.

Yes, I noticed it within the first time that I saw the footage.. that it was a undesirable moment to be caught by a reporter..and I saw what you say and acknowledge it as well.
I do think that " eyes" can offer within a glance " many powerful overtures" without saying words.. and I think who ever is " owning the power " of the moment can make the other feel very uncomfortable..again without saying a word. Energy is just that " felt" and not of motions or witnessed by others as outsiders .. It is very powerful ..even with eyes and felt within one who is close to another.. words added would make it repairable..if you felt you were able to speak.. but sometimes you just " don't say a word" because You know where that look is going to lead to ..and its not usually pleasant. 
My opinion on my own experience and of being observant .. of others. 
I agree with you Puzzler.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #310 on: September 29, 2010, 02:57:55 AM »

It's very possible the teacher still had to grade the projects and they wouldn't be ready for pick up until the following week(?) 

I know it was very close to the end of the school term, but I remember my own kids and their projects, sometimes they wanted to display them in the library after they were graded.

Good point. 

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #311 on: September 29, 2010, 03:09:09 AM »

http://www.mcso.us/public/newsroom/Kyron_PIO_timeline.pdf

1) What time was 9-1-1 called?
Answer: BOEC received call at 1556 (3:56 p.m.). Dispatched to police units at 1559 (3:59 p.m.).
2) When did the first officers arrive on scene?
Answer: Portland Police Bureau and Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office units arrived at 1633 (4:33 p.m.) simultaneously at Skyline school and Kyron’s home.
3) Who made the call?
Answer: Skyline School secretary Susan Hall.
4) What time was FBI notified?
Answer: Between 2030 (8:30 p.m.) and 2050 (8:50 p.m.).
5) When did Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office notify media?
Answer: Multnomah County Sheriff’s Office PIO was notified between 1900 (7:00 p.m.) and 1915 (7:15 p.m.) while providing a tour at the Multnomah County Justice Center. PIO returned pages from media and told them to meet PIO in the area of the school. PIO arrived at 2015 (8:15 p.m.), met with present media and provided them with Kyron’s photo. This was followed up by the PIO emailing photo to Portland TV and Oregonlive.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #312 on: September 29, 2010, 03:30:20 AM »

Sorry I kept trying to " reply" and yet I was sitting .. not able to .. why I do not know. I thought I was blown out ..

I don't understand that either, being it was a " big day" known by Terri and Kaine- and Friday to boot. Once Kyron was home from school, he was to go with " TH or KH" to be then driven 1/2 way to meet up with Desiree/MOM and Tony.. because Kyron and Tony were to go on a fishing trip..that weekend.

The ride to meet up with Mom over 2 hours one way.. If Kyron was to take the bus home etc.. it would be pushing the time yet back 30 mins or so - to get on the road to miss out on work traffic etc..to get him 1/2 way to Desiree..
30 mins may not sound like much, but it actually can be a world of difference within " drive time" on the highway.. within the work drive crunch.

Something is amiss for sure.. with Terri not picking him directly from school irregardless of the Tree frog project ..but just knowing that Kyron had " Plans" that he was so looking forward to ..after he got out of school...to meet up with his Mom 1/2 way, to then go to her house in Medford.  Some one is not telling the full story or not offering up " what was planned the night before"
Thursday night had to have been a conversation between Kaine and Terri " what is the Plan of Kyron for tomorrow"  Seriously someone had to have been communicating in the House of Horman on Thursday night June 3rd.. for June 4th to be known and aware within the Parentals of Kyron .. see now I have reduced them to parentals ..  alien I had to use the little green dude for we do not have cone-heads snl. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #313 on: September 29, 2010, 03:33:12 AM »

Good point. 

Deenie,

Did you see the post above from MonkeyKing...makes a lot of sense to me.  What do you think?

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #314 on: September 29, 2010, 03:51:42 AM »

Good point. 

Deenie,

Did you see the post above from MonkeyKing...makes a lot of sense to me.  What do you think?

That would have been discussed " I would think at one time" prior to within the parents?
If you do not want to pick up your childs display we do have a place in the library or ? to show them ..
somewhere within all, there is a total breakdown or lack there of communication ..
and or someone not telling the " truth" or the real deal ..within the late night of June 3 up until mid day of June 4th..
its not that complicated to really understand, I say that with words of a soft voice, not pointing at anyone .. it's like one knowing 2+2 equals 4.. but every time its equated with Kyron its 2+2 = 7 or put in any number, that is not equal to 4 ..and what has been said does not compute... sigh.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #315 on: September 29, 2010, 04:02:38 AM »

Kyron went to school, science fair, talent show.  (Allegedly Kaine said they were going to play Wii and possibly go get ice cream after school)  Terri was going to pick up science project (so Kyron could show Desiree), emailed the teacher about it.........Wait a minute! 

When Terri emailed the teacher, WHY DIDN'T THE TEACHER ASK HOW KYRON'S DR APPT WENT?  IF SHE REALLY BELIEVED KYRON WENT TO THE DR THAT MORNING???

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #316 on: September 29, 2010, 04:09:09 AM »

Good point. 

Deenie,

That would have been discussed " I would think at one time" prior to within the parents?
If you do not want to pick up your childs display we do have a place in the library or ? to show them ..
somewhere within all, there is a total breakdown or lack there of communication ..
and or someone not telling the " truth" or the real deal ..within the late night of June 3 up until mid day of June 4th..
its not that complicated to really understand, I say that with words of a soft voice, not pointing at anyone .. it's like one knowing 2+2 equals 4.. but every time its equated with Kyron its 2+2 = 7 or put in any number, that is not equal to 4 ..and what has been said does not compute... sigh.

Well, what about the possibility of the teacher needing to keep the projects a little longer to grade them?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #317 on: September 29, 2010, 04:09:56 AM »

Kyron went to school, science fair, talent show.  (Allegedly Kaine said they were going to play Wii and possibly go get ice cream after school)  Terri was going to pick up science project (so Kyron could show Desiree), emailed the teacher about it.........Wait a minute! 

When Terri emailed the teacher, WHY DIDN'T THE TEACHER ASK HOW KYRON'S DR APPT WENT?  IF SHE REALLY BELIEVED KYRON WENT TO THE DR THAT MORNING???

Now that's an interesting question.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #318 on: September 29, 2010, 04:12:39 AM »

If Terri emailed Ms Porter and asked when she could pick up Kyron's science project, and Ms Porter believed Kyron went to the Dr., wouldn't she have asked how the appt went, or say something other than about the science fair project?  My kids teachers always have- how are they etc...

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #319 on: September 29, 2010, 04:13:41 AM »

Terri emailed the teacher during the time the teacher would be busy with the talent show and not checking her emails. Coincidence?

I don't think they were planning to drive to meet Desiree until after normal office hours and perhaps heavy drive time. Desiree had a job that did not give her the flexible at-home hours like Kaine's. By leaving at about the same time, they would arrive at the mid-point about the same time.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.