April 27, 2024, 08:26:54 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #31 9/27/10 - 10/02/2010  (Read 174475 times)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #340 on: September 29, 2010, 09:58:54 AM »

Thank you Brandi!

I must say that I am in the camp of an abduction other than a family member. 

I know that TH's silence, lawyering up, etc., is suspicious, but holy cow, if I had been placed in that situation, where everyone was thinking that I had something to do with it, I probably would have done the same.

My understanding of the polygraphs is that she did not "fail", they were inconclusive.  If I could provide a link to support that statement, I would, but I do recall seeing that.  And as others here have said, the statements that she "failed", came from KH and DY, not LE.

I'm sorry that I don't recall who posted this just a few days ago, about being a SAHM, and being very busy with their children's activities - that they would have been hard pressed to detail, to the minute, even the day before - but I agree with this.  I was not a SAHM when my kids were young, but during off-work hours, I couldn't have accounted for every hour where it concerned the various errands I ran, activities I took them too, etc.

Yes, I think TH is hiding something, but I don't think it has to do with Kyron...I think it might have to do with something else, drug or lifestyle-related.

One thing I've seen over and over, where both TH and DS are concerned, are statements saying "she is not cooperating".  Well, if nothing can be contributed that can help the investigation, how is that not cooperating?  Just because they are not making statements that LE wants to hear, that doesn't mean they are not cooperating.  If TH sincerely has no idea what happened to Kyron after she left him at 8:45, how is her silence in the matter "not cooperating"?

I am on the fence regarding everyone involved here, until more information is released.  I DO, however, think that LE has made some big blunders along the way, which they are not willing to admit.  It is really sad, because discovery, or recovery, of a little boy hangs in the balance. *sigh*

Welcome and good morning and I can't believe I've found someone who I agree with on EVERY point!!!! Yaaaayyyyy!!!  Thank you, thank you!  I think TH didn't realize what a bad guy RS was and he may have been threatening her over the few months preceeding June 4 due to her calling LE on him at her home that day.  You know she could've made up that statement to LE about him...when LE went to his home and upset his family and having LE involved in his life now could have made him so mad he retaliated by taking Ky.  My feelings on her appearance was, I believe she might have been being threatend by this man or his friends, something may have been told to her that would happen sometime around June 4 and she wanted the truck to make him/them think KH was driving Ky or with her those mornings so he wouldn't bother her.  Maybe he was stalking her?   So maybe a confrontation happened at the school, in or outside and Ky happen to be collateral damage.  I do think RS made up the MFH plot to get her in trouble and take the heat off him.  I have a lot more to say but gotta go to work!  I know you may not agree with me on this stuff but I certainly agree with all you posted!  See ya'll later and have a great day.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #341 on: September 29, 2010, 09:59:38 AM »

Can someone find out how long the science fair was advertised on the billboard outside of Skyline?

TIA!!

I'll catch you guys later on, everyone have a great day!!
MK

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #342 on: September 29, 2010, 10:00:41 AM »

this picture struck me - I am wondering if anyone is on my wavelength?

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?pid=275000&id=125336750831264&ref=fbx_album
« Last Edit: September 29, 2010, 10:18:21 AM by klaasend » Logged

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #343 on: September 29, 2010, 10:06:32 AM »

Thank you Brandi!

I must say that I am in the camp of an abduction other than a family member. 

I know that TH's silence, lawyering up, etc., is suspicious, but holy cow, if I had been placed in that situation, where everyone was thinking that I had something to do with it, I probably would have done the same.

My understanding of the polygraphs is that she did not "fail", they were inconclusive.  If I could provide a link to support that statement, I would, but I do recall seeing that.  And as others here have said, the statements that she "failed", came from KH and DY, not LE.

I'm sorry that I don't recall who posted this just a few days ago, about being a SAHM, and being very busy with their children's activities - that they would have been hard pressed to detail, to the minute, even the day before - but I agree with this.  I was not a SAHM when my kids were young, but during off-work hours, I couldn't have accounted for every hour where it concerned the various errands I ran, activities I took them too, etc.

Yes, I think TH is hiding something, but I don't think it has to do with Kyron...I think it might have to do with something else, drug or lifestyle-related.

One thing I've seen over and over, where both TH and DS are concerned, are statements saying "she is not cooperating".  Well, if nothing can be contributed that can help the investigation, how is that not cooperating?  Just because they are not making statements that LE wants to hear, that doesn't mean they are not cooperating.  If TH sincerely has no idea what happened to Kyron after she left him at 8:45, how is her silence in the matter "not cooperating"?

I am on the fence regarding everyone involved here, until more information is released.  I DO, however, think that LE has made some big blunders along the way, which they are not willing to admit.  It is really sad, because discovery, or recovery, of a little boy hangs in the balance. *sigh*

WELCOME    I feel the same way you do, and have no idea why, just that something is terribly missing for me. 
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #344 on: September 29, 2010, 10:15:11 AM »

Hi MK!  Someone came up with a photo of the room and the backpacks and coats were hanging on the wall.  I will see if I can find it.

Weren't the science projects on the students desk?
How could backpacks and coats be on their desks?
Coats and backpacks were hanging on hooks in the room.

As far as the email goes, we have no confirmation whether Ms. Porter emailed Terri back or not.
According to Kaine, Terri took the truck that morning to bring the project home after the science fair. His understanding was Terri was to take the project at 10:00am when the science fair was over. She left before 10:00 for reasons unknown. I don't have the link, but there is an interview with Kaine discussing this.

I'm sure Terri was asked why she didn't bring the project home, and I'd love to hear her reason why she didn't.

I hate to say it, Seeme, but Kaine saying it doesn't make it truth anymore than Terri not saying it makes it an untruth.

I'm not saying what Kaine said is in fact true.....just that he gave his version in an interview. Terry did take the truck for a reason, and his understanding was to bring the science project home when the science fair was over that morning.

We haven't heard any version from Terri about why she left before 10:00am and why she didn't bring the project home IN THE TRUCK that she needed for that purpose.

I can only form my opinions on the information available. And I have no reason to not believe what Kaine states as his version.

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #345 on: September 29, 2010, 10:19:22 AM »

http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/photo.php?pid=275000&id=125336750831264&ref=fbx_album

I'm not but here is the picture.  It is one of the stuffed animals left for Kyron:

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #346 on: September 29, 2010, 10:29:04 AM »

I'm not but here is the picture.  It is one of the stuffed animals left for Kyron:

I'm not understanding, looks like a purple/blue dolphin/whale.
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #347 on: September 29, 2010, 10:30:38 AM »

Here you go, Monkey King!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2059454&id=1264414625&page=1#!/photo.php?pid=1266262&id=1264414625&ref=fbx_album

Thank you for the link- I posted the whole link and it came up to the correct picture.  The photo is not of June 4th.  Look at Kyron's shirt, it isn't the CSI one.  This is a different day.

Well, IMO, I believe the backpacks are probably put on the wall everyday, since that is their standard procedure.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #348 on: September 29, 2010, 10:33:08 AM »

I'm thinking it's a seal.

Seeme~

I'm thinking the projects weren't graded is my guess.

Anyway~ will catch you guys later!

Cw~

Thank you for the links!!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #349 on: September 29, 2010, 10:34:42 AM »

Here you go, Monkey King!

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2059454&id=1264414625&page=1#!/photo.php?pid=1266262&id=1264414625&ref=fbx_album

Thank you for the link- I posted the whole link and it came up to the correct picture.  The photo is not of June 4th.  Look at Kyron's shirt, it isn't the CSI one.  This is a different day.

Well, IMO, I believe the backpacks are probably put on the wall everyday, since that is their standard procedure.

Possibly, ClayCat,

Just everything was so screwed up that day!

MK

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #350 on: September 29, 2010, 10:38:26 AM »

Actually, it doesn't matter where the backpacks are.  Unless they are in the way, the teacher is not going to worry about them when there is so much else to keep track of.

Of course, if Kyron's backpack and coat had been on his desk, the teacher might have been more likely to wonder why they were there and he wasn't.  That's why I believe they may have been hanging on the wall as they usually did.

We really don't have all the information.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #351 on: September 29, 2010, 10:39:34 AM »

It was definitely screwed up, MK!  That's why I wonder what the administration was thinking, planning two events in one day!

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #352 on: September 29, 2010, 10:44:34 AM »

I guess it is a seal also  but don't understand what that means, it is just a stuffed animal.
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #353 on: September 29, 2010, 10:57:46 AM »

I am not sure how long the science fair was posted on the billboard but if you go to the school web site you can find out when everything is by looking at the handbook. It has a calendar that goes till the end of school. So if I can look at it, anyone can.

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
cw618
Monkey Junky

« Reply #354 on: September 29, 2010, 11:34:35 AM »

It was definitely screwed up, MK!  That's why I wonder what the administration was thinking, planning two events in one day!

that probably wouldnt have been a problem, if there had been security
measures in place, ive been to functions that have had 2 and no probs
because, the S measures were in place,and the staff had specific jobs to do

goodmorn,goodnite, got to go, as always its been wonderful, talking with you, and most of all have a great day, and dont forget to smile
jill
Monkey Junky

« Reply #355 on: September 29, 2010, 11:34:49 AM »

klaas, I thought instantly of Jessica Lunsford.

ALWAYS protectkidz. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #356 on: September 29, 2010, 11:36:58 AM »

Oh wow, Jill    I can't believe that I didn't think of Jessica, that case and trial will forever haunt me.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #357 on: September 29, 2010, 11:42:00 AM »

It is a question to me why Kyron wasn't picked up after school, along with the project, expecially since Kaine was home, too.  Instead, the family walks down the 1/4 mile long drive to meet Kyron on the bus.  Huh? 

Agreed.

Especially since they were going to do something "special" after school that day.

My plan would be to pick him up and go do that "special" thing.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #358 on: September 29, 2010, 11:49:30 AM »

It is a question to me why Kyron wasn't picked up after school, along with the project, expecially since Kaine was home, too.  Instead, the family walks down the 1/4 mile long drive to meet Kyron on the bus.  Huh? 

Agreed.

Especially since they were going to do something "special" after school that day.

My plan would be to pick him up and go do that "special" thing.
I have wondered that myself, we always picked the girls up when we were going to do some special, but I guess every family does things differently.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #359 on: September 29, 2010, 12:04:31 PM »

Kaine was home by 1400...obviously he knows Terri was with Kiara...so why did he not go and pick up his son and go get ice cream as was HIS plan?  Come on????   Was Terri responsible for doing everything???  If Kiara was not feeling well, why didn't one KH or TH say..."you stay with the baby, I am going to go pick up Kyron at the school?"  No, they both stayed home and both walked as a united front down to the bus stop.  Wonder how common that was.  Well, on that day...they both walked together to the bus stop...each an alibi for the other when Kyron did not step off that bus.  This is my opinion and the whole going to the bus stop together when one of them should have been going to the school to get Kyron is what I find off the charts....STRANGE!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.