April 27, 2024, 01:10:25 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #31 9/27/10 - 10/02/2010  (Read 174504 times)
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #40 on: September 27, 2010, 12:39:59 PM »

Odd, huh? BK has his hair combed forward...but yes, I do believe they look alike.  More so since I am able to compare side by side.

Interesting coincidence?         

Thanks again for doing that.   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #41 on: September 27, 2010, 01:19:46 PM »

Odd, huh? BK has his hair combed forward...but yes, I do believe they look alike.  More so since I am able to compare side by side.

Interesting coincidence?         

Remove that toupee from the school administrator and viola!  Even more similar. 
 Monkey Devil!

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #42 on: September 27, 2010, 01:21:37 PM »

Hi, Monkeys!  Is there a moderator in the cage? 
I'd like to pull a quote from the last cage.... is this possible?
TIA! 
 an angelic monkey

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #43 on: September 27, 2010, 01:30:09 PM »

Morning KC. CBB was here a bit ago, she did the photo comparison for me. One of those odd feelings...sure weird.

Nana29
Monkey Junky

« Reply #44 on: September 27, 2010, 01:46:44 PM »

Interesting coincidence?         

Remove that toupee from the school administrator and viola!  Even more similar. 
 Monkey Devil!

I just processed that! LOL!   

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #45 on: September 27, 2010, 01:48:22 PM »

Morning KC. CBB was here a bit ago, she did the photo comparison for me. One of those odd feelings...sure weird.

Thanks, Nana!  Gotta swing outta here.  I'll check back later.  (Curious to read your latest posts, as I'm not sure what's happening re:  photo comps for these two guys.)

Cheers,

K.Cat 

crazybabyborg
« Reply #46 on: September 27, 2010, 02:23:16 PM »

Hi, Monkeys!  Is there a moderator in the cage? 
I'd like to pull a quote from the last cage.... is this possible?
TIA! 
 an angelic monkey

Hi Kokos Cat! Sorry, I'm peeking in as I work so sometimes it looks like I'm here when I'm just sort of here.  Yes, I can help, but it looks like I've missed you! I'll check back. 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #47 on: September 27, 2010, 03:00:04 PM »

About the last press conference.

By the statement of "things that were suspect before that no longer are"... or something like that...

... does anyone think that Terri is no longer a de-facto suspect anymore, as determined by the GJ, and the reason for the case to be handed over to a task force?

Just awandering.

Very Happy

I'm leaning that way, Itaryl.

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Raw-Sheriff-on-Kyron-Horman-case-pt-1-103010894.html

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Raw-Sheriff-on-Kyron-Horman-case-pt-2-103011144.html

Taking cues from the Gj, and recent arrests, and the lack of "Terri sightings", it seems like things have slowed down in this direction.

The Gj spent plenty of time to determine if the information they compiled and possessed was enough to indict Terri Horman.  They had plenty of witnesses.

The Gj, out of no where, suspended itself, with no True Bill.

Shortly thereafter, Sheriff Staton held a presser saying "Things we've suspected, we no longer suspect".  He talk's about "narrowing down the scope",  "target areas', "specific elements", and "closed multiple doors", again, "concentrate on target areas and direct those with their talents in those target areas". 

That doesn't sound to me, like they are going after a housewife.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #48 on: September 27, 2010, 04:04:38 PM »

By the statement of "things that were suspect before that no longer are"... or something like that...

... does anyone think that Terri is no longer a de-facto suspect anymore, as determined by the GJ, and the reason for the case to be handed over to a task force?

Just awandering.

Very Happy

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Raw-Sheriff-on-Kyron-Horman-case-pt-1-103010894.html

http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Raw-Sheriff-on-Kyron-Horman-case-pt-2-103011144.html

Taking cues from the Gj, and recent arrests, and the lack of "Terri sightings", it seems like things have slowed down in this direction.

The Gj spent plenty of time to determine if the information they compiled and possessed was enough to indict Terri Horman.  They had plenty of witnesses.

Shortly thereafter, Sheriff Staton held a presser saying "Things we've suspected, we no longer suspect".  He talk's about "narrowing down the scope",  "target areas', "specific elements", and "closed multiple doors", again, "concentrate on target areas and direct those with their talents in those target areas". 

Thank you for your reply.

See? For a moment there I thought nobody was interested in discussing this, I posted four hours ago.

Now I lost my train of thought... haha!

Anyway, the tone at the PC is of defeat and frustration... that they haven't brought closure to the case.

The question now is when we will next hear from that task force, which nobody has an idea who they are (except themselves) and what they are up to.

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #49 on: September 27, 2010, 05:24:36 PM »

Just awandering.

Very Happy

Dear MK,

What is a "True Bill"?   Would you explain some of this grand jury stuff, please?   

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #50 on: September 27, 2010, 07:43:30 PM »

Just awandering.

Very Happy

Perceptions are a crazy thing. To me, nothing they said led me to believe they weren't narrowing down on Terri and possible specific accomplices. 
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #51 on: September 27, 2010, 07:52:24 PM »

I quit posting on this case because it was like living a deja vu with Madeleine's case all over again. I already slugged it out with the best worst of the British and Portuguese trolls on the UK Mirror before that was shut down for liability and had no desire to do it all again. In my opinion, there was a lot of liability here, but not for SM, but for those that think they can just post anything they desire on the net and there are no consequences. Oh, that's right, you can be prosecuted in a civil court for malicious slander and spreading rumors and more importantly - destroying someone's character. Terri was never charged and never arrested even though so many are convinced that she is guilty. And even if she is cleared, those same posters may continue to believe that Terri somehow, someway, did it all and outsmarted everyone. They won't accept that Terri could be innocent and that she was the victim to a corrupt police force that could even rope off a crime scene.

Want to know what's gonna be shocking, especially to all you posters that said Terri has man hands, a red chest, fake red hair, let the vampire in, a step monster, pseudo diagnosed; had no knowledge of her personally and had never met, that she looks "creepy" in this picture, her facade is all as fake as her facebook postings and picture, that she "tormented" Kyron, - should I continue? Cause I could ... LOL

Wanna know? - Terri is not gonna face charges, and guess what - as I said, the police blew this case in the first 24 hours because they are incompetent. I said that months ago.

Here's the shocking part, which the police omitted in the last presser - they were singularly focused, and whoever got Kyron is GONE. G O N E.

But wait for it, waiiiit, here it comes. Here's the really shocking part. They shared investigative knowledge with the husband of the suspect. Everyone knows that the police never ever do that and compromised the investigation. Only an inept and incompetent police force uses the husband and ex-wife of the "de-facto suspect" to force her into a situation where she had to move. And feared for her life. Well, the police sure aren't gonna want to admit that, now are they. Heads could roll. By the way, Kaine was LIVING with TERRI when she and DeDe got her batphones... which was a term I always hated. So, again Kaine is the naive husband who knows nothing.

What did they have - NOTHING and they still have nothing. If they did there wouldn't have been Grand Jury and subpoenas. Which was going to be empaneled anyway to hear ALL the cases that the police couldn't solve. That happens in every jurisdiction in the country, not just Portland and not just for Kyron. They do that to make a test run and see if there is enough PROSECUTION evidence and the DEFENSE evidence is not presented. It's all one sided. And as I said to Wyks, you can indict a ham sandwich. But, in this case that wasn't even possible. That's because there isn't any evidence and as a matter of fact there is contrary evidence that says that Terri is not involved.

I started feeling badly that so many actually believed anything the police said (which happened only twice) or implied through Kaine and Desire. What kind of police force uses the parents of a missing child as the pseudo spokespersons? That's a first. And an atrocity. Most of us are brought up to believe the police and trust them, and that's where they misused their authority.

It's a shame that so many over looked the time line and placed Terri at two places at once. But what's worse is the police - knowing this weeks or months before any of you - allowed the rumors to continue and spread like wild fire. I guess they were hoping that someone would take justice into their own hands and the police could wash their hands of their own incompetency mess. When a few figured out that Terri couldn't be in two places at once, that's when they decided that Terri invited a monster in. She had to be involved and they were too emotionally invested.

Maybe, just maybe, Terri did it. I don't think she did, but that's because I wasn't singularly focused. I don't know because I wasn't there. But I do know it didn't happen like what has been presented to date. I also think that the police DID uncover additional information that points in another direction but it was too late to backtrack. So, it will be solved in ten years when "independent eyes" bring the closure that so many seek. Why ruin everyone's lives now and kick people off the force? Let that happen in a decade. That's how malfeasance and incompetency is handled these days.

And what about this lil' school of charms. Wouldn't the police try to protect them from future lawsuits (their part of the same small theocracy) - which should have been coming until Kaine said is was a safe school before and safer now. How could he even say that - his kid was stolen for that exact school.

Well, it's a strange lil world in Portland and I hope and pray that Kyron is found, really I do. But, it's gonna take the Hand of God to make this case right, but miracles still happen.

One last thing - if someone screams arrest imminent again, I'll scream.  

Edit to add missing ital. bracket.  MB

« Last Edit: September 27, 2010, 08:25:32 PM by MuffyBee » Logged

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #52 on: September 27, 2010, 07:55:46 PM »

Just awandering.

Very Happy

I question the usage of the word "suspended" in the GJ trial.  "Suspended" does not mean the same thing as "dismissed" JMO.  The Grand Jury's job is to;  review the evidence of criminal behavior and decide if probable cause exists to believe that the suspect committed the crime. Probable cause is a set of facts, information, circumstances or conditions which would lead a reasonable person to believe that what is presented or alleged is true.

JMO maybe they went to the GJ a little to early in this circumstance before all their ducks were in a row or simply for investigative purposes - see who would plead the 5th? 

During August, a grand jury in the case remained busy, with school employees, friends of Terri Horman, and many others called to testify. But the grand jury suspended itself for the time being.
http://www.kgw.com/news/local/Kyron-Hormans-eighth-birthday-is-today-missing-portland-102488964.html

"KGW has learned that Judge Jean Kerr Maurer issued an order from August 20th through October 29th restricting any audio or visual recording of witnesses coming or going from the grand jury room. Maurer had issued a similar order in early August but it had since expired.
http://www.kgw.com/news/kyron-horman/Kyron-Horman-grand-jury-meets-again-101339004.html

So does this mean the Grand jury is done? Probably not, said former Multnomah County prosecutor Jim McIntyre.

He said grand jury term can be extended for weeks, months or even years. Jurors are essentially on stand-by as the investigation moves forward.

"It's really not that uncommon with a complex unsolved case to keep the grand jury going and bring them back and bring people back in to testify when you need them or when you develop new evidence or leads," he said.
http://www.nwcn.com/news/Kyron-Horman-grand-jury-quiet---for-now-101165964.html

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #53 on: September 27, 2010, 08:18:56 PM »

Rob,  hmmmmmm??!!  You must of heard the masses crying for you!  lol Lots of interesting food for thought. 

I hope it does not take 10 years to solve, I hope LE can swallow the bitter pill and move on if this is the case.  A lot of hope...I know.

Glad you came by with one of your thought provoking posts to mull over!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #54 on: September 27, 2010, 08:25:55 PM »

Itaryl~

http://www.lectlaw.com/def2/t112.htm

TRUE BILL
These words are endorsed on a bill of indictment, when a grand jury, after having heard the witnesses for the government, are of opinion that there is sufficient cause to put the defendant on his trial. Formerly, the endorsement was Billa vera, when legal proceedings were in Latin; it is still the practice to write on the back of the bill Ignoramus, when the jury do not find it to be a true bill.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #55 on: September 27, 2010, 08:29:05 PM »

Thank-you so much Rob and I agree with everything you said 
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #56 on: September 27, 2010, 08:36:26 PM »

Wow! There's alot going on and info right now last two pages at BOC. Definitely worth a read.
Here is the link.

http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/#comments

Now I need to catch up here.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #57 on: September 27, 2010, 08:44:15 PM »

I quit posting on this case because it was like living a deja vu with Madeleine's case all over again. I already slugged it out with the best worst of the British and Portuguese trolls on the UK Mirror before that was shut down for liability and had no desire to do it all again. In my opinion, there was a lot of liability here, but not for SM, but for those that think they can just post anything they desire on the net and there are no consequences. Oh, that's right, you can be prosecuted in a civil court for malicious slander and spreading rumors and more importantly - destroying someone's character. Terri was never charged and never arrested even though so many are convinced that she is guilty. And even if she is cleared, those same posters may continue to believe that Terri somehow, someway, did it all and outsmarted everyone. They won't accept that Terri could be innocent and that she was the victim to a corrupt police force that could even rope off a crime scene.

Want to know what's gonna be shocking, especially to all you posters that said Terri has man hands, a red chest, fake red hair, let the vampire in, a step monster, pseudo diagnosed; had no knowledge of her personally and had never met, that she looks "creepy" in this picture, her facade is all as fake as her facebook postings and picture, that she "tormented" Kyron, - should I continue? Cause I could ... LOL

Wanna know? - Terri is not gonna face charges, and guess what - as I said, the police blew this case in the first 24 hours because they are incompetent. I said that months ago.

Here's the shocking part, which the police omitted in the last presser - they were singularly focused, and whoever got Kyron is GONE. G O N E.

But wait for it, waiiiit, here it comes. Here's the really shocking part. They shared investigative knowledge with the husband of the suspect. Everyone knows that the police never ever do that and compromised the investigation. Only an inept and incompetent police force uses the husband and ex-wife of the "de-facto suspect" to force her into a situation where she had to move. And feared for her life. Well, the police sure aren't gonna want to admit that, now are they. Heads could roll. By the way, Kaine was LIVING with TERRI when she and DeDe got her batphones... which was a term I always hated. So, again Kaine is the naive husband who knows nothing.

What did they have - NOTHING and they still have nothing. If they did there wouldn't have been Grand Jury and subpoenas. Which was going to be empaneled anyway to hear ALL the cases that the police couldn't solve. That happens in every jurisdiction in the country, not just Portland and not just for Kyron. They do that to make a test run and see if there is enough PROSECUTION evidence and the DEFENSE evidence is not presented. It's all one sided. And as I said to Wyks, you can indict a ham sandwich. But, in this case that wasn't even possible. That's because there isn't any evidence and as a matter of fact there is contrary evidence that says that Terri is not involved.

I started feeling badly that so many actually believed anything the police said (which happened only twice) or implied through Kaine and Desire. What kind of police force uses the parents of a missing child as the pseudo spokespersons? That's a first. And an atrocity. Most of us are brought up to believe the police and trust them, and that's where they misused their authority.

It's a shame that so many over looked the time line and placed Terri at two places at once. But what's worse is the police - knowing this weeks or months before any of you - allowed the rumors to continue and spread like wild fire. I guess they were hoping that someone would take justice into their own hands and the police could wash their hands of their own incompetency mess. When a few figured out that Terri couldn't be in two places at once, that's when they decided that Terri invited a monster in. She had to be involved and they were too emotionally invested.

Maybe, just maybe, Terri did it. I don't think she did, but that's because I wasn't singularly focused. I don't know because I wasn't there. But I do know it didn't happen like what has been presented to date. I also think that the police DID uncover additional information that points in another direction but it was too late to backtrack. So, it will be solved in ten years when "independent eyes" bring the closure that so many seek. Why ruin everyone's lives now and kick people off the force? Let that happen in a decade. That's how malfeasance and incompetency is handled these days.

And what about this lil' school of charms. Wouldn't the police try to protect them from future lawsuits (their part of the same small theocracy) - which should have been coming until Kaine said is was a safe school before and safer now. How could he even say that - his kid was stolen for that exact school.

Well, it's a strange lil world in Portland and I hope and pray that Kyron is found, really I do. But, it's gonna take the Hand of God to make this case right, but miracles still happen.

One last thing - if someone screams arrest imminent again, I'll scream. 

Edit to add missing ital. bracket.  MB

Hey Rob~

(Still want to run that NH theory by you: imperialmonkeyking@yahoo.com)

What really floored me was when they said this was "an isolated incident".  Portland had approx 900 sex offenders on their registry, 200 were predatory.  There was no way these people were accounted for.

Kaine further confirmed this by saying the school was safe.

As a parent, I wouldn't have wanted to send my kids back to that school.

As I said before, due to the potential lawsuits, they NEED Terri to by quilty.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #58 on: September 27, 2010, 08:45:27 PM »

Thank-you so much Rob and I agree with everything you said 

I concur.

Rob, it's great seeing you back posting in Kyron's thread.  A dose of reality.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #59 on: September 27, 2010, 08:48:25 PM »

Hey Rob~

(Still want to run that NH theory by you: imperialmonkeyking@yahoo.com)

What really floored me was when they said this was "an isolated incident".  Portland had approx 900 sex offenders on their registry, 200 were predatory.  There was no way these people were accounted for.

Kaine further confirmed this by saying the school was safe.

As a parent, I wouldn't have wanted to send my kids back to that school.

As I said before, due to the potential lawsuits, they NEED Terri to by quilty.
[/quote]

sorry in advance, no emails  - just to people I am affiliated with long term.

If you want to post it. I'll read it, but I'm sure you understand - digital age and all.

I'm sure you understand.

As for isolated - yeah sure. Always had the rhythm of a repeat offender that was known ...

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.