April 28, 2024, 06:44:20 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #31 9/27/10 - 10/02/2010  (Read 174549 times)
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #440 on: September 29, 2010, 10:13:33 PM »

Speculating?  No.

So you have seen the flyer that was sent home with the students?  Could you post it and/or the link to view it?  TIA.

mchenry
Scared Monkey

« Reply #441 on: September 29, 2010, 10:28:44 PM »

I agree Nicu and Klaas.......Terri had all intentions of letting the school get the blame. Ummm more law suit money?
Scatty, Nicu, Klaas and Darla ITA! We need to remember that LE DOES NOT have to tell the public what evidence they have! I'll be swing in the rafters with you. 
Joni97103
Scared Monkey

« Reply #442 on: September 29, 2010, 10:30:54 PM »

One thing that has occured to me over the last few months is...if Terri did something, wouldn't it have been prudent to go to the school in the afternoon to pick up Kyron and his project, to further throw suspicion away from herself?  She supposedly had the truck to take the project home, right?  This is one aspect of the whole thing that I do have trouble with...if she wasn't going to pick him up from school, how was his project going to get home?  There are just so many inconsistencies...which is why this case has become so hard to fathom!
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #443 on: September 29, 2010, 10:35:54 PM »

Speculating?  No.

So you have seen the flyer that was sent home with the students?  Could you post it and/or the link to view it?  TIA.

FatCatLurker~

I will keep that in my list of things "to do".

MK

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #444 on: September 29, 2010, 10:38:55 PM »

I called my friend who sits on the school board and asked her the "who's on first" question and this is what she told me...If a school opens early ALL staff is required to be there and any child left before the school bell would normally ring is on school property and considered under the care of the school.  Now she did state that if parents were told they could only come view and not leave the children until the normal drop off time then things might be different.  I told her Ky's situation and she says he would definately be under the schools care.  If he was in PreK, K or 1st then a parent would be required to pass the child off to the teacher in the room or at the disignated drop off.  So, TH walking away and not seeing him to his room was what I would consider negligent as a Mommy but not a wrong thing to do.

melisb - TY for the information. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #445 on: September 29, 2010, 10:41:37 PM »

Anybody here seen this link before?

http://www.bookcrossing.com/mybookshelf/rdsqrl/available
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #446 on: September 29, 2010, 10:46:24 PM »

I agree Nicu and Klaas.......Terri had all intentions of letting the school get the blame. Ummm more law suit money?
Scatty, Nicu, Klaas and Darla ITA! We need to remember that LE DOES NOT have to tell the public what evidence they have! I'll be swing in the rafters with you. 

mchenry - ITA - LE does not have to tell the public what evidence they have...and they haven't...why we're all so frustrated.

But...LE has told us the need concrete evidence and what they suspected they no longer suspect.  My take is they were so sure Terri was "the one" that they put all the public pressure they could muster via Kaine/Desiree in order to make Terri come clean (so to speak).

That didn't happen.  Doesn't mean Terri isn't "the one", but it does mean that all their pressure didn't work.  Also means LE doesn't have proof Terri did it.  Maybe they have tidbits that could back up "concrete evidence".   But LE does not have that concrete evidence yet.

I'm hopeful every day that the concrete evidence needed is found...and...enough of it to convict the person responsible or ALL the persons involved.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #447 on: September 29, 2010, 10:52:36 PM »

I agree with you guys...so make room up there in them rafters for this monkey too!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #448 on: September 29, 2010, 10:54:16 PM »

I am reading this bloggers theory about TH swapping cars (Truck for Mustang at Intel) than dropping Kyron off at airport.  It's crazy!  But they put alot of time into this theory with witnesses reports and driving maps....crazy stuff. jmo
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #449 on: September 29, 2010, 10:57:05 PM »

I am reading this bloggers theory about TH swapping cars (Truck for Mustang at Intel) than dropping Kyron off at airport.  It's crazy!  But they put alot of time into this theory with witnesses reports and driving maps....crazy stuff. jmo

Forgot link if anyone wants to look;
http://www.realitychatter.com/kyron-horman-f70/theories-t2785.htm
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #450 on: September 29, 2010, 10:57:21 PM »

Speculating?  No.

I don't have any small kiddies at this time, but do school's plan science fairs and talents shows these days "without informing the parents"?  Maybe some of the younger monkeys with children in school has some personal experience with that they could share.

Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #451 on: September 29, 2010, 11:07:37 PM »

I agree with you guys...so make room up there in them rafters for this monkey too!

Are those beams sturdy enough for all of us? Move over...    Monkey Devil!

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #452 on: September 29, 2010, 11:12:32 PM »

TracyGirl that is exactly why I was asking.  Our board like I said states open to public than names the event.  Everything else regarding school events is just stated w/out the open.  So I was wondering where the "OPEN TO PUBLIC" came from such as a news article or the school handbook?  From that sign I would not assume it was.  JMO

It just sounds wacky to me that some random person "EXCEPT" those you noted above would even be interested.  JMO.

Why would they "announce" it on the curbside bulletin board if it were just for the Skyline students parents, friends and relatives, there was a flyer sent home with the students.

What else would they use that board for?

I assume it is to announce activities involving the school.

Seems perfectly logical to me that they would announce it there to help remind parents and students.

*shrug*

Flyers get lost in the bottom of backpacks all the time. LOL

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #453 on: September 29, 2010, 11:20:16 PM »

FCL - TY for the link.  I read the theory - wow!
From the theory, the poster presents how the white truck and red mustang were seen.  One part was something I've wondered about - poster says "Evidence: No security camera footage that day of Intel car park. Mustang was later seen at 11am on Sauvie Island and Terri was driving. Tag was reported to cops as RDSQRL."

Okay, so does Intel have security cameras in the parking area?  If so, then why is there no footage that one day?  Anybody know?

Wow...#8 - poster says I am now unsure about this, as I believe Kyron was still at the school at this point and was seen by other kids there - there is supposedly video camera evidence now that Kyron was still at the school at this point, so I am thinking now that this is not the case, though it is still a possibility.

Another point of interest, poster says there is supposedly video camera evidence of Kyron at the school after Terri left.  I haven't heard of this before.

I'm really curious about whether or not Intel has security cameras.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #454 on: September 29, 2010, 11:32:42 PM »

The poster purpleprincess writes as though they have in-depth information.  This was another interesting post:

"I was told by someone who lives on Sauvie Island that her neighbor was the one who reported the mustang, and the tag as RDSQRL. Shortly after that they were told they shouldnt have released that info"

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #455 on: September 29, 2010, 11:36:05 PM »

From the theory, the poster presents how the white truck and red mustang were seen.  One part was something I've wondered about - poster says "Evidence: No security camera footage that day of Intel car park. Mustang was later seen at 11am on Sauvie Island and Terri was driving. Tag was reported to cops as RDSQRL."

Okay, so does Intel have security cameras in the parking area?  If so, then why is there no footage that one day?  Anybody know?

Wow...#8 - poster says I am now unsure about this, as I believe Kyron was still at the school at this point and was seen by other kids there - there is supposedly video camera evidence now that Kyron was still at the school at this point, so I am thinking now that this is not the case, though it is still a possibility.

Another point of interest, poster says there is supposedly video camera evidence of Kyron at the school after Terri left.  I haven't heard of this before.

Interesting about Intel's lack of security. 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #456 on: September 29, 2010, 11:38:14 PM »

The intel link is there with pictures - keep going down in the comments.  Pretty good huh?!  Now see this theory I can go for - why?

Because TH used the same MO per LE with Rudy Sanchez aka LS and Mike Cook - it is on the Restraining order but worded weird.  Remember I kept stating it said "Personal relationship concerns that she shared with both these individuals?"  I believe that implies TH wanted them to believe she or the children were in physical harms way from KH.  Atleast that's what I get out of it?  All JMO.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #457 on: September 29, 2010, 11:39:15 PM »

The poster purpleprincess writes as though they have in-depth information.  This was another interesting post:

"I was told by someone who lives on Sauvie Island that her neighbor was the one who reported the mustang, and the tag as RDSQRL. Shortly after that they were told they shouldnt have released that info"

adding a couple more post by purpleprincess:

"I agree totally, which is why the Sauvie Island sightings are so key - the mustang and the tag number was reported on June 4th at around 11am - before anyone realized Kyron was missing"

and

"In this post amareign confirms that tag numbers were given to cops
http://missingpersons.phpbb3now.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46&p=381#p381

someone who shouldnt have released the info confirmed the tag was RDSQRL"

and

"Johnabelle, with respect, I think you are confused about the timing of these reports of the red mustang on Sauvie Island.. these reports of Terri driving the Mustang were reported on June 4th at 11am - before anyone knew Kyron was even missing..

It is clear the cops felt it was worth following up as they went to meet with Amareign and others who saw the red mustang that day and searched all around there.. see these snippets.. they took their reports very seriously partly, I believe, because the tag number was reported before Kyron was known to have disappeared..

http://missingpersons.phpbb3now.com/search.php?st=0&sk=t&sd=d&author_id=96

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #458 on: September 29, 2010, 11:39:47 PM »

Speculating?  No.

I don't have any small kiddies at this time, but do school's plan science fairs and talents shows these days "without informing the parents"?  Maybe some of the younger monkeys with children in school has some personal experience with that they could share.

I do, I do, and thank you Puzzler for noticing lil ol me!  My son's school, even though noticies are sent home for everything, they keep us well informed, will announce on the sign by the road All fairs, activities for parents to attend (and in school activities just for the students), community projects, important school projects due grade wide, etc.  All important events are put on the sign by the road even if parents are not to attend.  That is standard in each school he ever attended.  I remember the same happening for my school days too. 
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #459 on: September 29, 2010, 11:41:03 PM »

Once Kyron stepped into the school that morning, the school was responsible should something happen to him. It was a scool function and as such they can be held liable. It is the same as a child getting hurt on the playground.....or on a school sponsored field trip....playing in the band at a football game or as a player. The school is responsible. Once Kyron stepped on the bus in the morning til he stepped off the school is responsible for him.

He didn't ride the bus to school.  His stepmother left him there.  She was the last one verified to see him.  If he left the school with her, and if she gave the teacher the idea he was not staying, then I don't see it as the school being liable.  If he left with anyone else then I do. 

And this is where Terri Muddied the Waters IMO. 

Which all makes me wonder again if there might not have been an idea of a payoff - a lawsuit against the school - as a motive. Especially since the MFH didn't pan out. Plus it kills two birds with one stone, since it got her stepson out of the picture as well. Now she could have a tighter-knit, WEALTHIER, family group. That is until the usual dissatisfaction set in for TH and more changes would then need to be made to shake things up again. JMO

I agree Scatty. I believe that Terri planned the disappearing of Kyron for that specific day in waters she had pre-muddied and prepared (to include lies about mini seizures, vague plans for dr appts, various changing lies to friends and family members, etc). I believe she wanted to make the school look at fault for monetary and personal gain (I believe she was very miffed that she was not a paid member of the staff). I believe that she had lied successfully for so long that she felt no one would cast a glance in her direction. In my opinion her lies will be her undoing. I do not believe that LE screwed the pooch early in the investigation and still placing their ducks in a straight waddle. I realize that my opinion places me firmly in the minority as of late. I shall now go back to the rafters since my response to most posts I've read in the past couple of days would be in the form of "nuh-uh" and "seriously?"

Please peel the nanners before you throw them... they are easier to eat!!

Time for   

Nicubird - if Terri just did this out of spite - and LE thinks she had help - what do you think would be "another person's motive" to help Terri do such a truly horriffic act? 

If Terri was so eat up with spite it would probably be for a number of reasons, but I would think they would all be personal reasons to Terri.

"What"  would motivate another person to help Terri in such a terrible deed?

What usually motivates people to do such things?  Money?  Sex?

Money?  For someone to help Terri do such a bad act?  Terri didn't have any money to give that person and suing the school was a very iffy thing and even if it happened any money possibly gained would be far down the road and how would Terri even explain giving some of the money to someone else.  No, I don't think it was money for someone to help Terri abduct Kyron.

Sex?  Hello?  People seem to think Terri was free with sex.  WHY would anybody abduct a child for sex?  An act of kidnapping is a Federal offense and will put you in prison for life.  No, I don't tnink it was for sex from Terri that motivated someone to help Terri abduct Kyron.

IMO, the person who abducted Kyron has a personal attachment to the act: either a sexual pervert, a revenge act against Terri, a revenge act against Kaine, etc.  What would be the reason for the "revenge" - probably a number of reasons could easily come to mind.

I really can't see someone that big a moron to to exchange a POA for Federal jail time and be smart enough to fool all these agencies.  I just cannot fathom someone being that good in the sack if you get my drift...  Good laugh though!  

Is it really necessary to be that way?  Can't we all play nicely?  We are all on the same side here!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.