April 27, 2024, 10:56:37 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #31 9/27/10 - 10/02/2010  (Read 174482 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #480 on: September 30, 2010, 12:56:26 AM »

Ms. Marple:  I totally agree with you.

We don't know "jack."

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #481 on: September 30, 2010, 01:04:23 AM »

Puzzler I just downloaded one of the pictures - the Jones Farm Campus one with the parking lot and I'd almost bet those are camara's up on the corners of the building.  Pic gets blurry when zoomed but that's what they look like to me.  Otherwise I'm not sure what would be on every corner of the bldg.  I'm posting link to pictures hope it works.

http://www.intel.com/pressroom/kits/sites/oregon/jones_farm_photos.htm

FCL - TY

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #482 on: September 30, 2010, 01:08:45 AM »

We really don't have any evidence that we are aware of.   Other than emails from TH and Kyron's last timeline to an extent.  I am hoping LE has tons and is right now making big fat evidence binders to present to the DA.  I hope they are doing something for Kyron.

It is interesting how they let KH & DY do all the talking for so long and have now asked them to tone it down.  And everyone/everything has gone quiet.  JMO.

FCL - I hope you're right and that LE has tons of info on this case.  I soooo want every single person involved in this to be put under the prison.

I've noticed how quiet Kaine/Desiree have become - do you think LE "asked" them to go quiet?  Would that be because Stanton is forming a task force and they want to make a break from the Sherriff's office to the task force?  Wonder if the newly-formed task force will have a presser?

I swear I saw it somewhere tonight but I think it was something Desiree said so nothing official.  I'll see if I can find it again and post it.

I was wrong, I found what I was looking for but it was that crappy KGW site that relies on "sources" no name sources of course.  And what I saw was old.  I am tired...sorry.  I do think they asked them to tone it down otherwise what's going on????  I don't think they suddenly lost there anger for TH regardless.  I'd say the task force has been formed and has probably been up and running a while now, jmo.  And if we get a presser than it has gone cold....again jmo.  Good nite!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #483 on: September 30, 2010, 01:13:46 AM »

We really don't have any evidence that we are aware of.   Other than emails from TH and Kyron's last timeline to an extent.  I am hoping LE has tons and is right now making big fat evidence binders to present to the DA.  I hope they are doing something for Kyron.

It is interesting how they let KH & DY do all the talking for so long and have now asked them to tone it down.  And everyone/everything has gone quiet.  JMO.

FCL - I hope you're right and that LE has tons of info on this case.  I soooo want every single person involved in this to be put under the prison.

I've noticed how quiet Kaine/Desiree have become - do you think LE "asked" them to go quiet?  Would that be because Stanton is forming a task force and they want to make a break from the Sherriff's office to the task force?  Wonder if the newly-formed task force will have a presser?

I swear I saw it somewhere tonight but I think it was something Desiree said so nothing official.  I'll see if I can find it again and post it.

I was wrong, I found what I was looking for but it was that crappy KGW site that relies on "sources" no name sources of course.  And what I saw was old.  I am tired...sorry.  I do think they asked them to tone it down otherwise what's going on????  I don't think they suddenly lost there anger for TH regardless.  I'd say the task force has been formed and has probably been up and running a while now, jmo.  And if we get a presser than it has gone cold....again jmo.  Good nite!

Thanks for checking into it.

Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #484 on: September 30, 2010, 01:14:27 AM »

Monchichi~

Can you honestly rationalize someone risking FEDERAL JAIL TIME for a POA?
You even question that motivation yourself.

This has nothing to do with playing nicely, I'm not playing, I'm very serious.

Hi MK. I think none of us here can rationalize any facet of disappearing/harming a child or aiding anyone in such an endeavor. It is not a rational act of a mentally well person; therein lies the inherent difficulty of a rational person making sense of an irrational act. Unfortunately, I have had enough experience with individuals with addictions, be it sex, drugs, gambling, alcohol, etc., and the financial ruin that accompanies each to know that such individuals are motivated to do things that none of us can understand. I have no idea what the trigger is for any of the parties involved; however, I do not doubt for one second that for some incomprehensible reason one or more persons risked federal jail time to meet a desperate need/desire. 

I agree nicubird. As for POA, it happens all the time (hey, I watch Lifteime and ID channel!). Some sicko "sexy" teacher gets her 'pet' student to off her husband. Why? Sob story of abuse, and POA! Many more instances like that have been pretty high profile in the past. And so one could assume some people are not going to suddenly stop letting their hormones call the shots.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #485 on: September 30, 2010, 01:18:29 AM »

Monchichi~

Hi MK. I think none of us here can rationalize any facet of disappearing/harming a child or aiding anyone in such an endeavor. It is not a rational act of a mentally well person; therein lies the inherent difficulty of a rational person making sense of an irrational act. Unfortunately, I have had enough experience with individuals with addictions, be it sex, drugs, gambling, alcohol, etc., and the financial ruin that accompanies each to know that such individuals are motivated to do things that none of us can understand. I have no idea what the trigger is for any of the parties involved; however, I do not doubt for one second that for some incomprehensible reason one or more persons risked federal jail time to meet a desperate need/desire. 

Truer words were never spoken Nicubird.  To really understand them is to be them - jmo.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #486 on: September 30, 2010, 01:21:33 AM »

Monchichi~

Truer words were never spoken Nicubird.  To really understand them is to be them - jmo.

Then would this nutcase be the kind of person who would just walk into a school and lure Kyron out OR whisk him away into an empy space when know one is looking?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #487 on: September 30, 2010, 01:22:09 AM »

Puzzler I just downloaded one of the pictures - the Jones Farm Campus one with the parking lot and I'd almost bet those are camara's up on the corners of the building.  Pic gets blurry when zoomed but that's what they look like to me.  Otherwise I'm not sure what would be on every corner of the bldg.  I'm posting link to pictures hope it works.

FCL - TY

I just cropped a portion of the parking lot picture and added arrows where I think you are talking about cameras.

Am I right?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #488 on: September 30, 2010, 01:24:46 AM »

Monchichi~

I agree nicubird. As for POA, it happens all the time (hey, I watch Lifteime and ID channel!). Some sicko "sexy" teacher gets her 'pet' student to off her husband. Why? Sob story of abuse, and POA! Many more instances like that have been pretty high profile in the past. And so one could assume some people are not going to suddenly stop letting their hormones call the shots.

Well, Tuba and others on WS Forensic Astrology say that this was "sexually motivated".  I've always looked at that as some sort of revenge thing against Terri or Kaine - and - (I hate writing it) but even a perverted thing against Kyron. 

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #489 on: September 30, 2010, 01:27:16 AM »

Car chase/witness sightings on Sauvie Island:

http://missingpersons.phpbb3now.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46&p=381#p381
amarareign   
 Post subject: Re: Kyron HormanPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:12 am

We know for a fact that Kyron's step mom was on Sauvie Island. Not only the cell phone, but eye witness reports that she was out here driving very fast and crazy. There was also another vehicle with her. He drove off the road, due to the speed they were both driving. This was reported to the tip line from people who live on the island and seen this take place. It was the morning that Kyron went missing.

You guys are confusing us as to where to look. There are som many differant places in which you are all talking about..... Now we will wait and pray for someone to find him.

concernedmama   
 Post subject: Re: Kyron HormanPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:17 am

Oh I didn't hear that report...can you link us up?

amarareign   
 Post subject: Re: Kyron HormanPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:27 am

Its not on a report. This is a small island. Most of the people have lived out here for years. We have a small knit community on the island. People out here try to pay attention to vehicles and people. We are a tourist trap at this time of year. We have issues with theft on the farms and all sorts on nonsense. We all try to watch out for each other. In other words, people pay attention when anything is not normal. We have our own neighborhood watch as one could say. It has been reported to the proper agency. This is why we feel they have spent so much time out here. There were eye witnesses who wrote down license plate numbers.

We also hope you are right and Kyron is NOT found on the island. We had another tradgedy on the same day Kyron dissapeared. A lot of the people out here are dealing with the loss of a very good friend. If the sherriffs dept. looked somewhere else, it would possibly let our hearts heal for our neighbor and friend.

laverda   
 Post subject: Re: Kyron HormanPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:35 am

Sadie you are doing a wonderful job, keep up the good work. I think we are getting closer all the time, just a little longer.

Does anyone know if the LE are looking at this forum?

mamarho   
 Post subject: Re: Kyron HormanPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:58 am

amarareign, do you know which side of the island terri's truck was spotted?
i'm assuming the west side since that's where searchers were focused, but do you know for sure?

amarareign   
 Post subject: Re: Kyron HormanPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:12 am

It was at the end of the island. Terri was not driving the truck. It was a red mustang.

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #490 on: September 30, 2010, 01:27:52 AM »

FCL - TY

I just cropped a portion of the parking lot picture and added arrows where I think you are talking about cameras.

Am I right?

Brandi, thank you!  It sure looks right to me!  There are parking security cameras at the company where I work, but it's not open like Intel and the cameras were at entrance/exit points, at entrances into the building and at the elevators.

Now we know there are cameras.  Would love to find out if the cameras cameras were operating that day.

Thanks, again.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #491 on: September 30, 2010, 01:29:45 AM »

Let's hope that's not the case, FCL.

there is just so much rumor, speculation etc.. on this case, couple that with LE keeping quiet, it's hard to read between the lines. 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #492 on: September 30, 2010, 01:37:16 AM »

Brandi, looking at the picture you just posted of Intel's parking lot - it looks to me like a portion of the white section of the building has covered parking, too.  Does it look like that to you?

Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #493 on: September 30, 2010, 01:48:13 AM »

Brandi, looking at the picture you just posted of Intel's parking lot - it looks to me like a portion of the white section of the building has covered parking, too.  Does it look like that to you?

That is the whole picture's width. I cropped the top and bottom some and resized it 50% since it was so huge.

I don't see anything that looks like covered parking.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #494 on: September 30, 2010, 01:55:57 AM »

I know someone else is going to reply by the time I hit "Post" -

FCL - "POA" in the context means "piece of a$$"

Thank you!  That one I am will forget because when I see POA all I think is Power of Attorney.  ha ha ha.

HeeHee, That's cause you're a fat cat.      
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #495 on: September 30, 2010, 02:07:33 AM »

That is the whole picture's width. I cropped the top and bottom some and resized it 50% since it was so huge.

I don't see anything that looks like covered parking.

Look at the extreme right portion of building and lower level - wider opening that other openings in building and the "close-up" you had it looked like rails to me - rails like around parking decks on the bottom, rails like a walkway into a building.

Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #496 on: September 30, 2010, 02:08:22 AM »

Car chase/witness sightings on Sauvie Island:

http://missingpersons.phpbb3now.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=46&p=381#p381
amarareign   
 Post subject: Re: Kyron HormanPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:12 am

We know for a fact that Kyron's step mom was on Sauvie Island. Not only the cell phone, but eye witness reports that she was out here driving very fast and crazy. There was also another vehicle with her. He drove off the road, due to the speed they were both driving. This was reported to the tip line from people who live on the island and seen this take place. It was the morning that Kyron went missing.

You guys are confusing us as to where to look. There are som many differant places in which you are all talking about..... Now we will wait and pray for someone to find him.

concernedmama   
 Post subject: Re: Kyron HormanPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:17 am

Oh I didn't hear that report...can you link us up?

amarareign   
 Post subject: Re: Kyron HormanPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 4:27 am

Its not on a report. This is a small island. Most of the people have lived out here for years. We have a small knit community on the island. People out here try to pay attention to vehicles and people. We are a tourist trap at this time of year. We have issues with theft on the farms and all sorts on nonsense. We all try to watch out for each other. In other words, people pay attention when anything is not normal. We have our own neighborhood watch as one could say. It has been reported to the proper agency. This is why we feel they have spent so much time out here. There were eye witnesses who wrote down license plate numbers.

We also hope you are right and Kyron is NOT found on the island. We had another tradgedy on the same day Kyron dissapeared. A lot of the people out here are dealing with the loss of a very good friend. If the sherriffs dept. looked somewhere else, it would possibly let our hearts heal for our neighbor and friend.

laverda   
 Post subject: Re: Kyron HormanPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:35 am

Sadie you are doing a wonderful job, keep up the good work. I think we are getting closer all the time, just a little longer.

Does anyone know if the LE are looking at this forum?

mamarho   
 Post subject: Re: Kyron HormanPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 5:58 am

amarareign, do you know which side of the island terri's truck was spotted?
i'm assuming the west side since that's where searchers were focused, but do you know for sure?

amarareign   
 Post subject: Re: Kyron HormanPosted: Wed Jun 23, 2010 6:12 am

It was at the end of the island. Terri was not driving the truck. It was a red mustang.

Hi there Kokos Cat, That makes sense as the bridge goes over the Channel close to the southern tip of the island.  The road north from there is pretty much a straight shot on that west side of the island, running up towards the trees ahead where the houseboats are off to the left, and passing fields and farms along the way off to the right of the road.  I would think a wildly driven car, even by itself, no less possibly driving in tandem with another, would raise heads with a sharp look to the road from those tending their gardens or looking out their windows.  And wouold be remembere, as it would be so out of cinque for the area.  IMO

That is why I believe these eye witnesses.   ;}
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #497 on: September 30, 2010, 02:24:16 AM »

So if Terry went to Kaine's work and traded the truck for the mustang...does anyone think that the the white truck chasing after her may have been the landscaper? Did someone mention he drove a white truck as well? I just don't remember.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #498 on: September 30, 2010, 02:28:46 AM »

Dear Scandi,

Aha!  Thanks for painting a picture of the island geography.  Even after studying maps, I wasn't putting it together, as far as the chase went.

Somewhere last summer, I saw a list of the route/roads they were reported on specifically. 
   Also, as far as the witness revealing the license plate on the red mustang, I heard they were asked to keep it quiet, but also heard speculation that they had either already revealed it or slipped later.  Not sure what's rumor, what's fact.
     an angelic monkey

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #499 on: September 30, 2010, 02:30:53 AM »

So if Terry went to Kaine's work and traded the truck for the mustang...does anyone think that the the white truck chasing after her may have been the landscaper? Did someone mention he drove a white truck as well? I just don't remember.

Have to admit that thought's crossed my mind and I wonder about it, too.  I'm pretty sure I read in the theory that there were two people in the white truck - a man was driving.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.