April 28, 2024, 11:29:33 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #31 9/27/10 - 10/02/2010  (Read 174563 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #500 on: September 30, 2010, 02:35:46 AM »

Dear Scandi,

Aha!  Thanks for painting a picture of the island geography.  Even after studying maps, I wasn't putting it together, as far as the chase went.

Somewhere last summer, I saw a list of the route/roads they were reported on specifically. 
   Also, as far as the witness revealing the license plate on the red mustang, I heard they were asked to keep it quiet, but also heard speculation that they had either already revealed it or slipped later.  Not sure what's rumor, what's fact.
     an angelic monkey

Kokos, if you go back to the theory and scroll down the posts, one of them says that the license RDSQRL was reported to the police, then it was posted on the internet, then the police told the people on Sauvie Island to keep this information to themselves and not to let it out AND then that "post" was deleted from where it was posted because of the police not wanting the information to get out.

The report to the police supposedly was at 11:00 a.m. that morning so it was "before" it was known Kyron went missing.  Maybe this is the information LE was using in questioning Terri - maybe her phone pings, too - BUT - this information reported by Sauvie Island residents.

Driving wildly sounds like one vehicle chasing the other and very fast.  A chase...would that be out of anger? 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #501 on: September 30, 2010, 02:45:50 AM »

So if Terry went to Kaine's work and traded the truck for the mustang...does anyone think that the the white truck chasing after her may have been the landscaper? Did someone mention he drove a white truck as well? I just don't remember.

Nana,

It could have been.  Or, it could have been KH.
Searchers returned to the Skyline area on August 7-8 and were asking witnesses about the truck sighting.  IIRC, they were also seeking info on another truck, but I'm not sure now where I heard this or if it was a rumor.  Sorry, this post probably wasn't a lot of help. 

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/08/kyron_horman_investigators_and.html
Searchers and investigators resumed their ground search for Kyron Horman over the weekend, this time focusing on the 2.2 mile Old Germantown Road loop - not far from the home where DeDe Spicher, one of Terri Moulton Horman's friends - was gardening the day Kyron went missing.

Searchers were looking more deeply through the area, while investigators were canvassing and questioning residents along the stretch to see if they recalled seeing a white truck or anything unusual on June 4, the day Kyron disappeared.

Officers from the Multnomah County Sheriff's Office showed Old Germantown Road resident James Emerson a sheaf of papers with photographs of Spicher, Terri Horman, and the white Ford pick-up truck Horman was driving that day.

"We had not seen either of those people or that vehicle," Emerson told police.

Emerson said he gave searchers permission to search his 6 acre property. Like other nearby properties, Emerson's is thick with vegetation, narrow deer and elk tracks, and rugged terrain.

"This time of year, it's almost impossible to get through because it's so thick," Emerson said. "And in June, after all those rains, it would have been mushy and difficult to get through, too."

Investigators are still trying to determine both Terri Horman's and Spicher's whereabouts during an overlapping period of the day the boy vanished during a science fair at Skyline School.

Spicher abruptly disappeared from her gardening work that day, from about 11:30 a.m. until 1 p.m., according to information her employer and another person working at the home told investigators.

Karen Friedman, another resident on Northwest Old Germantown Road, said investigators came to her door this weekend and asked her to fill out a questionnaire.

It asked if she was home on June 4 between about 9:45 a..m. and 1 p.m., if she had any guests over that day, and if she had seen Spicher, Terri Horman or the white truck Terri Horman was driving that day. Their photos were on one side of the questionnaire.

Freidman said she hadn't. Her mother, who was out walking, noticed the searchers. "It was a lot of activity," for a normally very quiet community.

Jeff Clemes, also a resident along Old Germantown Road, estimated there were about 30 searchers, including some with dogs, this weekend, combing through the remote wooded neighborhood. He was also asked if he had seen Spicher or Kyron's stepmom on June 4.

"They asked if I had seen those people or seen that truck in this area?" Clemes said.

Searchers and canvassers are expected back during the week.

-- Maxine Bernstein
Related topics: dede spicher, kyron horman, old germantown road, terri moulton horman

“When the solution is simple, God is answering.” -- Albert Einstein
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #502 on: September 30, 2010, 02:51:47 AM »

Dear Scandi,

Aha!  Thanks for painting a picture of the island geography.  Even after studying maps, I wasn't putting it together, as far as the chase went.

Somewhere last summer, I saw a list of the route/roads they were reported on specifically. 
   Also, as far as the witness revealing the license plate on the red mustang, I heard they were asked to keep it quiet, but also heard speculation that they had either already revealed it or slipped later.  Not sure what's rumor, what's fact.
     an angelic monkey

Kokos, if you go back to the theory and scroll down the posts, one of them says that the license RDSQRL was reported to the police, then it was posted on the internet, then the police told the people on Sauvie Island to keep this information to themselves and not to let it out AND then that "post" was deleted from where it was posted because of the police not wanting the information to get out.

The report to the police supposedly was at 11:00 a.m. that morning so it was "before" it was known Kyron went missing.  Maybe this is the information LE was using in questioning Terri - maybe her phone pings, too - BUT - this information reported by Sauvie Island residents.

Driving wildly sounds like one vehicle chasing the other and very fast.  A chase...would that be out of anger? 

Puzzzler,

The above sounds right (not looking at the theory, but going by memory of last summer <---scary, I know!)  ~

Anyway, I like our theory yesterday ?  that Kyron had been abducted and was being held hostage or used as bait.  Perhaps KH and TH were contacted by them, so they raced out to the island. 

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #503 on: September 30, 2010, 02:53:32 AM »

BP lived in a houseboat immediately north of the SI bridge, exactly where Scandi just described the chase.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #504 on: September 30, 2010, 02:57:49 AM »

BP lived in a houseboat immediately north of the SI bridge, exactly where Scandi just described the chase.

That's interesting.  Did he used to be a neighbor of the Horman's?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #505 on: September 30, 2010, 02:58:33 AM »

Dear Scandi,

an angelic monkey

Ive heard both accounts- the red mustang WITH the RDSQRL license plate and a red mustang that had another license plate number.

However, neither have come from an official source nor news source, both were read on the forums.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #506 on: September 30, 2010, 03:07:35 AM »

Is there a moderator in the cage?  I need to bump something from the last cage for Puzzler & y'all & don't want to redo all my work....Plee-ee-eese?   

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #507 on: September 30, 2010, 03:16:40 AM »

Speculating?  No.

So you have seen the flyer that was sent home with the students?  Could you post it and/or the link to view it?  TIA.

I don't have any small kiddies at this time, but do school's plan science fairs and talents shows these days "without informing the parents"?  Maybe some of the younger monkeys with children in school has some personal experience with that they could share.

There should be a school calendar for each school year approved by the board before the end of the school year before that.  Terri, Kaine, Desiree, and Tony should all have been able to get copies of that if it was not posted on line.

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #508 on: September 30, 2010, 03:20:27 AM »

Bearly,
  Can you help me, plee-ee-eese?!?
I'd like to bump this post, here, from the last cage:  (for Puzzler) 
 an angelic monkey

TIA!!!

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8591.msg1236735#msg1236735

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #509 on: September 30, 2010, 03:24:48 AM »

What does IB Expo stand for?

I thought an EXPO was a public display.

In our district, we have a Science Fair (for the school and parents), and an Art Expo (for the community).

I believe in miracles!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #510 on: September 30, 2010, 03:25:35 AM »

Bearly,
 an angelic monkey

TIA!!!

TY...I do remember now those photos - all were disturbing.

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #511 on: September 30, 2010, 03:25:36 AM »

an angelic monkey
Good night, dear Monkeys!

Puzzler, hopefully Bearly will see my request and be able to blow it up for you ???  If not, please click on link.... BP was in the immediate circle of friends/neighbors, etc.

Hope this helps!

Thanks Bearly!  Hugz to you in advance!

I REALLY have to hit the monkey bunk! 

Kokos Cat
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #512 on: September 30, 2010, 03:28:09 AM »

Bearly,
 an angelic monkey

TIA!!!

TY...I do remember now those photos - all were disturbing.

You're welcome, Puzzler!  Yes, BP's Mom & Tanner live next door to the Hormans.  BP lived on a houseboat there on SI, (numerous dive teams searched there); Tanner was Kyron's deskmate & possibly the last known person to see Kyron...

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #513 on: September 30, 2010, 03:36:16 AM »

Speculating?  No.

So you have seen the flyer that was sent home with the students?  Could you post it and/or the link to view it?  TIA.

I don't have any small kiddies at this time, but do school's plan science fairs and talents shows these days "without informing the parents"?  Maybe some of the younger monkeys with children in school has some personal experience with that they could share.

There should be a school calendar for each school year approved by the board before the end of the school year before that.  Terri, Kaine, Desiree, and Tony should all have been able to get copies of that if it was not posted on line.

We are still trying to locate this document.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #514 on: September 30, 2010, 03:37:55 AM »

an angelic monkey

Puzzler, hopefully Bearly will see my request and be able to blow it up for you ???  If not, please click on link.... BP was in the immediate circle of friends/neighbors, etc.

Hope this helps!

Goodnight Kokos!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #515 on: September 30, 2010, 03:40:48 AM »

an angelic monkey

Hope this helps!

Goodnight Kokos!

Oh! What a great picture for Koko's!

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #516 on: September 30, 2010, 03:42:13 AM »

So if Terry went to Kaine's work and traded the truck for the mustang...does anyone think that the the white truck chasing after her may have been the landscaper? Did someone mention he drove a white truck as well? I just don't remember.

Now here is where my head starts spinning around.

I have read that someone wrote down the LP# and it was not RDS...

I have read that someone said they saw it and it said RDS.....

compress compress

I believe in miracles!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #517 on: September 30, 2010, 03:48:45 AM »

Brandi, looking at the picture you just posted of Intel's parking lot - it looks to me like a portion of the white section of the building has covered parking, too.  Does it look like that to you?

That is the whole picture's width. I cropped the top and bottom some and resized it 50% since it was so huge.

I don't see anything that looks like covered parking.

Look at the extreme right portion of building and lower level - wider opening that other openings in building and the "close-up" you had it looked like rails to me - rails like around parking decks on the bottom, rails like a walkway into a building.

This is the far right of the photo, not resized.

I guess you mean where the arrow points might be a parking garage?

(Sorry I took so long, I went to work on an avatar someone requested and sometimes I get engrossed in that and forget about the time!)

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #518 on: September 30, 2010, 03:54:57 AM »

Bearly,
 an angelic monkey

TIA!!!

Kokos Cat
27.melissab says:
September 26, 2010 at 9:29 am
Blink does the person, in your opinion, 1. have a child in Skyline? 2. have anything to do with Skyline, ie, work there, spouse work there, contract worker such as maintenance, etc. or 3. perv from off the street? This elininates a few without you having to say specifics. Thank you so much if you can!

This person is affiliated with the school enough to risk taking a child out of it and not have hundreds of parents, teachers and faculty know exactly who to point the finger at.
B

Now everyone remember Blink has stated that TH did not, IHO,  walk out or take Ky.

This is disturbing.  It makes sense that no one has given any concrete evidence who Kyron left the school with.  With it being so busy that morning, I believe any movement by someone that was known to everyone else (a co-worker), wouldn't have been someone that would be paid attention.  In other words, school employees would be comfortable with each other and wouldn't take notice of what each other were doing.

Man...talk about simple!  Just walk out with the boy!  No one really notices!

Because of the simplicity involved, there are two people that I can think of that are suspect, IMO for the following reasons:

a.)  They were associated with the school (family members of classmates of Kyron) and definitely would have fit in at the science fair;
b.)  They knew Kyron (neighbors and/or close physical proximity to Kyron)
c.)  They knew the Hormans.

AV (aka SATAN'S SPAWN):  Big brother to Kyron's best friend, left, (who also did a tree frog project)

His home adjoined the property where witnesses reported the white truck paying two unusual visits. 
There is also an landscaping business owned by someone with the same last name, in Portland, though I DON'T know if they are related.
http://www.myspace.com/496471897)

AND, BP:

a.)  Father to Kyron's desk mate, TP, who may have been the last one to see Kyron before he went missing (and whom has stated that he saw Terri leave, alone, without Kyron).
b.)  BP's mother lives next door to the Horman's.
c.)  Lived on a houseboat on Sauvie Island where LE dove repeatedly and 100 yards from death alerts (on the water) by HO's SAR dogs.
d.)  He knew the Hormans and Kyron.

http://www.myspace.com/brianpuma

Now.... Are you sitting down?  Here is the kind of parenting skills Tanner was subjected to in BP's care:

I believe in miracles!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #519 on: September 30, 2010, 04:00:52 AM »

Brandi, looking at the picture you just posted of Intel's parking lot - it looks to me like a portion of the white section of the building has covered parking, too.  Does it look like that to you?

That is the whole picture's width. I cropped the top and bottom some and resized it 50% since it was so huge.

I don't see anything that looks like covered parking.

Look at the extreme right portion of building and lower level - wider opening that other openings in building and the "close-up" you had it looked like rails to me - rails like around parking decks on the bottom, rails like a walkway into a building.

This is the far right of the photo, not resized.

I guess you mean where the arrow points might be a parking garage?

(Sorry I took so long, I went to work on an avatar someone requested and sometimes I get engrossed in that and forget about the time!)

Brandy, TY.  I'm not trying to cause you work.  I'm also not explaining myself well.  I'm talking about the first close up you posted (not the full picture)...the right of the "close-up pic" and bottom level.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.