April 27, 2024, 03:23:49 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #31 9/27/10 - 10/02/2010  (Read 174508 times)
nana0567
Scared Monkey

« Reply #520 on: September 30, 2010, 04:01:03 AM »

So if Terry went to Kaine's work and traded the truck for the mustang...does anyone think that the the white truck chasing after her may have been the landscaper? Did someone mention he drove a white truck as well? I just don't remember.

Now here is where my head starts spinning around.

I have read that someone wrote down the LP# and it was not RDS...

I have read that someone said they saw it and it said RDS.....

compress compress

I know what your saying Bearly...it's really confusing. I guess it's just one of those things that will have to wait and see if LE ever confirms it. I pray everyday for you Kyron!!! Goodnight monkeys!!!
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #521 on: September 30, 2010, 04:03:57 AM »

So if Terry went to Kaine's work and traded the truck for the mustang...does anyone think that the the white truck chasing after her may have been the landscaper? Did someone mention he drove a white truck as well? I just don't remember.

compress compress

I know what your saying Bearly...it's really confusing. I guess it's just one of those things that will have to wait and see if LE ever confirms it. I pray everyday for you Kyron!!! Goodnight monkeys!!!

Nite Nana!

Let's get Kyron home first and ask questions later.

an angelic monkey

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #522 on: September 30, 2010, 04:06:22 AM »

Above is the first one I posted, pointing out possible cameras.

The one below is of the same image, just cropped some.

I think we are talking about the same thing?

Wink

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #523 on: September 30, 2010, 04:15:41 AM »

compress compress

Goodnight, Nana~ 

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #524 on: September 30, 2010, 04:19:42 AM »

compress compress

You're like me on this issue, Bearly- you have read both reports of the red mustang WITH the RDSQRL plate, and another of the red mustang WITHOUT the RDSQRL license plate.

Go figure!

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #525 on: September 30, 2010, 04:47:23 AM »

Above is the first one I posted, pointing out possible cameras.

The one below is of the same image, just cropped some.

I think we are talking about the same thing?

Wink

Yes, thank you so much. 

I was also looking at one other area.   The middle of the three pink arrow - to the left of it there is a lamp post up next to the building - at the bottom of that lamp post are parked cars and large openings in the building - looks like there could be more cars parked in that area...those large openings don't look like the other windows to me.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
nurseratchett
Scared Monkey

A gift from the stars

« Reply #526 on: September 30, 2010, 05:07:40 AM »

Once Kyron stepped into the school that morning, the school was responsible should something happen to him. It was a scool function and as such they can be held liable. It is the same as a child getting hurt on the playground.....or on a school sponsored field trip....playing in the band at a football game or as a player. The school is responsible. Once Kyron stepped on the bus in the morning til he stepped off the school is responsible for him.

He didn't ride the bus to school.  His stepmother left him there.  She was the last one verified to see him.  If he left the school with her, and if she gave the teacher the idea he was not staying, then I don't see it as the school being liable.  If he left with anyone else then I do. 

And this is where Terri Muddied the Waters IMO. 

Which all makes me wonder again if there might not have been an idea of a payoff - a lawsuit against the school - as a motive. Especially since the MFH didn't pan out. Plus it kills two birds with one stone, since it got her stepson out of the picture as well. Now she could have a tighter-knit, WEALTHIER, family group. That is until the usual dissatisfaction set in for TH and more changes would then need to be made to shake things up again. JMO

I agree Scatty. I believe that Terri planned the disappearing of Kyron for that specific day in waters she had pre-muddied and prepared (to include lies about mini seizures, vague plans for dr appts, various changing lies to friends and family members, etc). I believe she wanted to make the school look at fault for monetary and personal gain (I believe she was very miffed that she was not a paid member of the staff). I believe that she had lied successfully for so long that she felt no one would cast a glance in her direction. In my opinion her lies will be her undoing. I do not believe that LE screwed the pooch early in the investigation and still placing their ducks in a straight waddle. I realize that my opinion places me firmly in the minority as of late. I shall now go back to the rafters since my response to most posts I've read in the past couple of days would be in the form of "nuh-uh" and "seriously?"

Please peel the nanners before you throw them... they are easier to eat!!

Time for   
I"m with you NicuBird....I don't think it's the minority though. IMO Smile
nurseratchett
Scared Monkey

A gift from the stars

« Reply #527 on: September 30, 2010, 05:17:34 AM »

According to Jamie Finster, Terri gave Ms Porter the documentation she needed to fill out on Thursday, June 3rd, 2010.

How would it make sense Kyron had a Dr. appt on Friday, June 4th, 2010 when Ms. Porter was supposed to monitor Kyron's behavior and fill out the paperwork.

Obviously, she couldn't complete it in one day and she KNEW she didn't return the paperwork to Terri on the morning of the 4th prior to the ALLEGED Dr. appt she claimed she "thought" Kyron had gone to.

It sure is sad these adults at Skyline Elem would rather play CYA than help figure out what happened to Kyron.

Okay, monkeys...what does your experience tell you on this one?

Jamie Finster says Terri gave Ms. Porter paperwork to complete on Kyron on Thursday, June 3
Ms. Porter thought Kyron had doctor's appointement on Friday, June 4.

Question:  wouldn't that be the kind of paperwork that the teacher might have to complete observations for several days on Kyron?  Like for about a week, for an appointment the "next" Friday?

Or: Did Ms. Porter complete the paperwork on Kyron on Thursday and give it to Terri on Friday morning to take to the doctor's appointment.  I don't recall hearing anything like that.

What's going on with the paperwork?

Jaymie Finster only knows what Terri told her. My assumption is Terri lied.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #528 on: September 30, 2010, 05:34:38 AM »

According to Jamie Finster, Terri gave Ms Porter the documentation she needed to fill out on Thursday, June 3rd, 2010.

How would it make sense Kyron had a Dr. appt on Friday, June 4th, 2010 when Ms. Porter was supposed to monitor Kyron's behavior and fill out the paperwork.

Obviously, she couldn't complete it in one day and she KNEW she didn't return the paperwork to Terri on the morning of the 4th prior to the ALLEGED Dr. appt she claimed she "thought" Kyron had gone to.

It sure is sad these adults at Skyline Elem would rather play CYA than help figure out what happened to Kyron.

Okay, monkeys...what does your experience tell you on this one?

Jamie Finster says Terri gave Ms. Porter paperwork to complete on Kyron on Thursday, June 3
Ms. Porter thought Kyron had doctor's appointement on Friday, June 4.

Question:  wouldn't that be the kind of paperwork that the teacher might have to complete observations for several days on Kyron?  Like for about a week, for an appointment the "next" Friday?

Or: Did Ms. Porter complete the paperwork on Kyron on Thursday and give it to Terri on Friday morning to take to the doctor's appointment.  I don't recall hearing anything like that.

What's going on with the paperwork?

Jaymie Finster only knows what Terri told her. My assumption is Terri lied.

Hi, nurseratchett.

I don't know what to believe about Jaymie Finster. I know she's Terri's friend only because of what I've read.  Terri, I think has told a lot of lies.  But I really don't know because I don't know who we can believe.  So, I'm giving it a 50/50. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
nurseratchett
Scared Monkey

A gift from the stars

« Reply #529 on: September 30, 2010, 05:43:05 AM »

I don't think any covered parking.....

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #530 on: September 30, 2010, 06:47:36 AM »

Puzz, MK, ya'll up?  If either of you know which of the nice gentlemen in the BP pic is him?  TIA
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #531 on: September 30, 2010, 07:12:54 AM »

Puzz, MK, ya'll up?  If either of you know which of the nice gentlemen in the BP pic is him?  TIA
Are you making breakfast?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #532 on: September 30, 2010, 07:12:56 AM »

The one in the black shirt and cap.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #533 on: September 30, 2010, 07:13:24 AM »

I want waffles!

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #534 on: September 30, 2010, 07:22:52 AM »

I want waffles!

I want my eggs sunny side up with rye toast, and some oj.  please.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #535 on: September 30, 2010, 07:24:44 AM »

I want waffles!

I want my eggs sunny side up with rye toast, and some oj.  please.
My son wants banana pudding.

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #536 on: September 30, 2010, 07:40:54 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!

Well, if Terri was driving her mustang on Sauvie Island that morning, it puts a whole new spin on this.  1.  She, and someone else, drove the white truck to Intel to get the mustang.  She then took the mustang, and the other person drove the white truck.  Or...  2. She traded the truck for the mustang.  (Then the truck following her would be a different white truck.)  Or... 
3.  Kaine is involved somehow.  (Frankly, I would certainly hate it if the third were true.  Kiara needs a parent.)

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #537 on: September 30, 2010, 07:42:07 AM »

I've got a Banana pudding in the fridge if my hubby didn't polish it off during the night...don't have Rye, Hearty Wheat from the bakery, and how does waffles w/bananas, warm syrup and buttery toated pecans sound to ya'll.  Im a true southerner who loves to cook as long as you sit down and eat all you want. 

How bout I open a Redneck Bed and Maybe Breakfast?  Why Maybe Breakfast you ask?  Well after arriving I'm sure you will need your rest so you and another couple can share trailer #1.  It's out back of my trailer.  Follow them square stones on the ground round back but don't trip.  Round 7pm we'll tap the keg and grill weenies over the garbage burn pit.  You must find your own stick.  Keg must be emptied so we can get to the liquor store in the am to get the deposit back and then you may get breakfast!  Sorry, I've been up since 3am cause my neck is hurting and the pain pill is making me soooo much more stupid that I all ready am!  But seriously, I would love to fix all the Monkeys some breakfast.  I'm gonna get in trouble for being sooo off topic.  Maybe it's early enought they will forgive me.

Thank you for letting me know which one BP is...and old friend of mine who is in AZ right now looks just like him.  Scarily so much like him that I was hoping BP was the other one and maybe I could ask the other some questions.  Couldn't be that lucky!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #538 on: September 30, 2010, 07:43:48 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!

Well, if Terri was driving her mustang on Sauvie Island that morning, it puts a whole new spin on this.  1.  She, and someone else, drove the white truck to Intel to get the mustang.  She then took the mustang, and the other person drove the white truck.  Or...  2. She traded the truck for the mustang.  (Then the truck following her would be a different white truck.)  Or... 
3.  Kaine is involved somehow.  (Frankly, I would certainly hate it if the third were true.  Kiara needs a parent.)

But why would she ask for the truck to drive on Thur and Fri if she had to go switch out cars secretly.  I kinda don't believe that story.  I dunno.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #539 on: September 30, 2010, 07:50:40 AM »

I've got a Banana pudding in the fridge if my hubby didn't polish it off during the night...don't have Rye, Hearty Wheat from the bakery, and how does waffles w/bananas, warm syrup and buttery toated pecans sound to ya'll.  Im a true southerner who loves to cook as long as you sit down and eat all you want. 

How bout I open a Redneck Bed and Maybe Breakfast?  Why Maybe Breakfast you ask?  Well after arriving I'm sure you will need your rest so you and another couple can share trailer #1.  It's out back of my trailer.  Follow them square stones on the ground round back but don't trip.  Round 7pm we'll tap the keg and grill weenies over the garbage burn pit.  You must find your own stick.  Keg must be emptied so we can get to the liquor store in the am to get the deposit back and then you may get breakfast!  Sorry, I've been up since 3am cause my neck is hurting and the pain pill is making me soooo much more stupid that I all ready am!  But seriously, I would love to fix all the Monkeys some breakfast.  I'm gonna get in trouble for being sooo off topic.  Maybe it's early enought they will forgive me.

Thank you for letting me know which one BP is...and old friend of mine who is in AZ right now looks just like him.  Scarily so much like him that I was hoping BP was the other one and maybe I could ask the other some questions.  Couldn't be that lucky!

Won't take me long to get there...I'm already in the South!   

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.