April 28, 2024, 09:25:48 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #31 9/27/10 - 10/02/2010  (Read 174556 times)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #540 on: September 30, 2010, 07:51:42 AM »

Sorry, didn't see #3...KH could be involved.  I've often thought hinky of him.  He could have gone to work and got off earlier.  He said the time he left work and got home, could he have left work earlier or twice that day?
Maybe he left work earlier to catch her in some of her comprimising positions/situations?  Maybe he was notified of Ky's disappearance and he rushed to help her that morn and they were doing 90 to get where the note that was poss found by TH in the truck said to go to.  OOOHHH, that all sounds way to far fetched!!!!  I'll quit now.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #541 on: September 30, 2010, 07:54:50 AM »

Me 3!

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #542 on: September 30, 2010, 07:54:51 AM »

Puzz, I'm where "The worlds most beautiful beaches" are!!!  No trailer, just a nice little home waiting for you!!! Hurry up!
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #543 on: September 30, 2010, 07:56:17 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!

Well, if Terri was driving her mustang on Sauvie Island that morning, it puts a whole new spin on this.  1.  She, and someone else, drove the white truck to Intel to get the mustang.  She then took the mustang, and the other person drove the white truck.  Or...  2. She traded the truck for the mustang.  (Then the truck following her would be a different white truck.)  Or... 
3.  Kaine is involved somehow.  (Frankly, I would certainly hate it if the third were true.  Kiara needs a parent.)

But why would she ask for the truck to drive on Thur and Fri if she had to go switch out cars secretly.  I kinda don't believe that story.  I dunno.

Maybe she didn't switch out vehicles...maybe the vehicle came to her?  OR - maybe there was a need for both vehicles and she went to Intel and she drove the mustang and Kaine took
the truck (I noticed that when the 2 of them left the gym, they had the mustang and Kaine got in the passengers side).  I'm only speculating.  I do think that if that happened, for someone to be chasing the other and both driving very fast and erratic - there was anger involved in that scenario.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #544 on: September 30, 2010, 07:59:15 AM »

OH SHIZZLE!!!!  I had em backwards...that may be my friend!!  Can anyone find out???  I give you a heads up-look for John/Jon H.  if someone can find out if that is the first name I'll give the last.  If it is him I'll go to his Sis' house and get the number for John and ask him to snoop. 
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #545 on: September 30, 2010, 08:02:37 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!

Well, if Terri was driving her mustang on Sauvie Island that morning, it puts a whole new spin on this.  1.  She, and someone else, drove the white truck to Intel to get the mustang.  She then took the mustang, and the other person drove the white truck.  Or...  2. She traded the truck for the mustang.  (Then the truck following her would be a different white truck.)  Or... 
3.  Kaine is involved somehow.  (Frankly, I would certainly hate it if the third were true.  Kiara needs a parent.)

But why would she ask for the truck to drive on Thur and Fri if she had to go switch out cars secretly.  I kinda don't believe that story.  I dunno.

Maybe she didn't switch out vehicles...maybe the vehicle came to her?  OR - maybe there was a need for both vehicles and she went to Intel and she drove the mustang and Kaine took
the truck (I noticed that when the 2 of them left the gym, they had the mustang and Kaine got in the passengers side).  I'm only speculating.  I do think that if that happened, for someone to be chasing the other and both driving very fast and erratic - there was anger involved in that scenario.

Urgency-Fear? Deadline? Late for ron de vu?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #546 on: September 30, 2010, 08:09:23 AM »

Sorry, didn't see #3...KH could be involved.  I've often thought hinky of him.  He could have gone to work and got off earlier.  He said the time he left work and got home, could he have left work earlier or twice that day?
Maybe he left work earlier to catch her in some of her comprimising positions/situations?  Maybe he was notified of Ky's disappearance and he rushed to help her that morn and they were doing 90 to get where the note that was poss found by TH in the truck said to go to.  OOOHHH, that all sounds way to far fetched!!!!  I'll quit now.

Uh-oh!  I just had a flash thought! 

Here goes speculation:  could Kaine have been suspicious that Terri was having an affair with the guy who used to live next door (Kyron's friend's father) and who now lives on a house boat.  Kaine left work unexpectedly to check on Miss Terri and the house boat.  Found her there...confrontation ensues...Terri leaves the house boat and jumps in her car and Kaine chases after her in the white truck.  That would be something they wouldn't want LE and the reporters to know about. 

Trouble within the family that were the next door neighbors...mother suddenly moved to another state (correct me if I'm wrong) and father moved into house boat and Kyron's friend left with grandmother. 

Wonder if that had to do with father/Terri having and affair.  Could Kyron have seen them or overheard them and heard one of them say - I'm dead?

Okay, it's a wild tale...tear it apart! 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #547 on: September 30, 2010, 08:09:49 AM »

OH SHIZZLE!!!!  I had em backwards...that may be my friend!!  Can anyone find out???  I give you a heads up-look for John/Jon H.  if someone can find out if that is the first name I'll give the last.  If it is him I'll go to his Sis' house and get the number for John and ask him to snoop. 
melisb~
check this link out~http://www.myspace.com/germanhooligan

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #548 on: September 30, 2010, 08:12:40 AM »

Puzz, I'm where "The worlds most beautiful beaches" are!!!  No trailer, just a nice little home waiting for you!!! Hurry up!

Sounds wonderful!  Especially in October (I'm a redhead and my skin broils in the summer at the beach!)...and...no, I'm not Terri.   

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #549 on: September 30, 2010, 08:14:37 AM »

Sounds wonderful!  Especially in October (I'm a redhead and my skin broils in the summer at the beach!)...and...no, I'm not Terri.   

Do you compost?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #550 on: September 30, 2010, 08:15:58 AM »

Nope.

Do you compost?

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #551 on: September 30, 2010, 08:22:13 AM »

Why are you in my box?

Nope.

Do you compost?

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #552 on: September 30, 2010, 08:25:55 AM »

Why are you in my box?

Nope.

Do you compost?

Yep

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #553 on: September 30, 2010, 08:26:38 AM »

Oh, I mean...I don't know!

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #554 on: September 30, 2010, 08:49:13 AM »

Natural Redhead too my sista!  I do tan though!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #555 on: September 30, 2010, 08:50:45 AM »

melisb~ check this link out~http://www.myspace.com/germanhooligan

I can't get there MonkeyK.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #556 on: September 30, 2010, 08:54:49 AM »

BP drove a white truck too.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #557 on: September 30, 2010, 09:00:12 AM »

melisb~ check this link out~http://www.myspace.com/germanhooligan

I can't get there MonkeyK.

You cant cut and paste the link in your browser?  It works, I just checked it.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #558 on: September 30, 2010, 09:02:25 AM »

I'm as red as my hair now...I don't know how!
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #559 on: September 30, 2010, 09:08:55 AM »

I'm as red as my hair now...I don't know how!

I got it.  Sorry, couldn't remember how and it suddenly came back to me!  That is why I don't post a lot of links cause I can't figure how to only hilight just what I want.  When I do it all the page comes over and too much time to get rid of what I want.  Computer dummy here!

That is not my friend but his name did start with a J.  That guy now doesn't look the same.  Much smaller...what could he be doing?  Not dieting I hope!  Thank you for your help as you have probably taken the time to splain how to paste to my browser.  Again, I'm sorry to take up your time with my not knowing how to do so much!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.