April 27, 2024, 09:32:33 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #31 9/27/10 - 10/02/2010  (Read 174522 times)
Scatty
Monkey Junky

« Reply #60 on: September 27, 2010, 08:56:17 PM »

Rob, it was interesting reading your post, but I disagree for the most part. For one thing, I don't think it's emotional investment making me think Terri is involved. It's because that's where the meager info we have, has led me. If there's new info coming along the pike that points away from Terri, opinions will definitely be adjusted.

One thing I was confused about; I thought DeDe and friends bought the extra phones after Kaine moved out. The restraining order was filed in late June, and DeDe claims the phones were  bought on the 30th. She moved in right after Kaine moved out. The timeline below was sort of helpful, but also confusing and incomplete in parts.
http://www.nwcn.com/home/related/Timeline-Search-for-missing-Kyran-Horman-95787519.html

It's very frustrating being fed info with an eyedropper, but all we can do is hope there's more definitive news and an arrest, regardless of who is finally arrested, hopefully this year. Although I'm pessimistic.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #61 on: September 27, 2010, 08:56:32 PM »

I will say this;

After following so many cases, the people who abduct and murder children are either repeat offenders or offenders that haven't been caught but do it until they are caught. They offend multiple times before apprehension. That doesn't mean that it happens that way in ALL cases, because that's not reality.

Also, children ARE murdered by their parents, but the bodies are usually found and generally nearby.

This case is different and I lean toward a predator that snuck into the school, or was outside and absconded with Kyron.

And to be honest - how could that not be a serious focus after Terri has not been charged and her timeline seems solid.

Any attorney - not even Houze  - will make her timeline the focus along with Tanner. There just isn't enough to charge her.

The police also asked Tanner's GM to have Tanner remain quiet and that could have been preemptive but it would have come out eventually and at discovery.

Truth, Justice and the American Way.

+++

~ livin' the life I was born to live - givin' it all I've got to give ~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #62 on: September 27, 2010, 08:58:02 PM »

Rob,

What are your thoughts on the depth of Kaine/Desiree accusing Terri of not telling everything she knows?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #63 on: September 27, 2010, 09:02:09 PM »

Rob,

I'm also curious as to your thoughts on Kaine/Desiree in a presser basically let DeDe know that if she doesn't tell LE everything they want to know then they're going to hit DeDe with a civil suit (or words to that effect)? 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Wyks
Monkey All Star

« Reply #64 on: September 27, 2010, 09:07:22 PM »

Ahhh Rob, at long last!  Soooooooooo very good to see you again!!  I agree with what you posted, and as always, well said and thought-provoking!   

~ 'Things are not always what they seem' ~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #65 on: September 27, 2010, 09:07:45 PM »

Does any monkey know anyone that works at the Intel building where Kaine works?  Not do they know Kaine...but do they work at that building?  TIA

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #66 on: September 27, 2010, 09:18:55 PM »

Rob,

What are your thoughts on the depth of Kaine/Desiree accusing Terri of not telling everything she knows?

good question Puzzler;

to be honest, my real thoughts - the truth.

I believe the police thought it had to be Terri. How couldn't it be Terri? heck, it all sort of pointed to her. Then it didn't point toward Terri, but what were the police to do. They already shared with Kaine and Desiree. See, this is where the malfeasance occurred.

The police started telling Kaine and Desiree things that shouldn't have been shared whether it was Terri or not.

But they did.

Kaine and Desiree believed everything that they were told. And to be honest - if my child was missing and the police were telling me all this info - I'd BELIEVE it too. They are working people and don't have knowledge of these things. I can't really blame them. How could I?

The biggest problem is - what if it's not Terri. How do they go back and admit they were wrong. And alot of people believe that they either missed something huge related to Terri, or that this just bungled the whole case top to bottom.

How to they start over and still have credibility?

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #67 on: September 27, 2010, 09:20:51 PM »

now, YOUR thoughts Puzzler.  an angelic monkey

+++

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #68 on: September 27, 2010, 09:22:04 PM »

I definitely agree that LE has made terrible errors.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #69 on: September 27, 2010, 09:26:36 PM »

Rob what are your thoughts on why Kaine will not allow Harry Oakes to search his property or give him a piece of clothing? (please and thank you)

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #70 on: September 27, 2010, 09:27:33 PM »

Rob,

I'm also curious as to your thoughts on Kaine/Desiree in a presser basically let DeDe know that if she doesn't tell LE everything they want to know then they're going to hit DeDe with a civil suit (or words to that effect)? 

well, again, the police tell them things and they think that it's the be all end all, but the reality is - it's highly challenged in court.

Sorry to see it may take that route and makes me wonder.

Threats rarely play out, but Kaine and Desiree COULD be open to A COUNTER SUIT. Unlikely, but it could happen.

See, this is part of the suit culture. People threaten but rarely sue. Conversely, what's DeDe to do? Sue the parents of a missing child? Again, it goes back to what the police told Kaine and Desiree.

I do find it interesting that so many threats are focused on everyone but the school that lost Kyron.

Interesting.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #71 on: September 27, 2010, 09:29:32 PM »

Ahhh Rob, at long last!  Soooooooooo very good to see you again!!  I agree with what you posted, and as always, well said and thought-provoking!   

oohh Wyks, you're too kind.  an angelic monkey

My typing was terrible, I think I forgot how. 

+++

newfie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #72 on: September 27, 2010, 09:31:19 PM »

Hi all I am grateful for the rain where I live much needed. I am more of a lurker than a poster, but I have to say I beg to differ with some of your statements, Rob.  I do agree that some things that some things said by others were a bit insensitive, but I stand my belief that truth is consistent.
I cannot speak for everyone's capacity or how they would handle a crisis but I do believe Terri lied on June 4Th. I think the term batphone is cute , but that is my opinion.My dad calls them bat phones for other not so nice reasons as he says we all sound like a bunch of batty people chatting  oblivious on these phones everywhere. I do not know what happened to Kyron, I don't believe in conspiracy theories. Just the truth. Truth is perception and when a person acts guilty, then that is what the public is left with. No hard feelings just agree to disagree. Instinctively I know the police messed this up, and there are no suspects, and this family is left torn, with a little boy missing. Yes there are alot of predators in Oregon as there are here in Virginia where I live. It is a sick sad world but we can continue to hope for the good in mankind to shine through. We can continue to share our thoughts on these forums and possibly bring comfort to someone else going through something painful. If I am wrong about Terri I will admit it and say I am sorry, but my gut tells me different. Have a nice night all.
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #73 on: September 27, 2010, 09:34:07 PM »

Rob what are your thoughts on why Kaine will not allow Harry Oakes to search his property or give him a piece of clothing? (please and thank you)

thanks for asking my opinion Lenie. I really don't know Harry Oakes. I only heard about him during the Lindsay Baum case. That was the first.

It would probably be irresponsible for me to make a judgment on his work - since I don't know what he has done.

Others know more about him than I.

I used to think - the more the merrier - but I really don't know what he brings.

Sorry.

+++

Lenie
Scared Monkey

« Reply #74 on: September 27, 2010, 09:39:28 PM »

Thanks for your response Rob. I am just really confused on this subject though. I can not imagine someone saying that they have a scent and not allowing them to follow through with it. I am sorry but I would be calling every psychic that would listen, anyone with search dogs that would help, and be out looking every single day.

I agree with you about just about everything else you posted. But most of all about the school. Why would you not hold a school accountable when that is the last place your child was seen?

Another ponder that came to mind was the 1 (one) child that saw TH hiding under the stairway. When I think of hiding I think scrunched down and trying to hide. Would some one else not have noticed this?

All things will change in a blinking of the eye.
www.inhislightforgiven.org
Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #75 on: September 27, 2010, 09:45:45 PM »

Hi all I am grateful for the rain where I live much needed. I am more of a lurker than a poster, but I have to say I beg to differ with some of your statements, Rob.  I do agree that some things that some things said by others were a bit insensitive, but I stand my belief that truth is consistent.
I cannot speak for everyone's capacity or how they would handle a crisis but I do believe Terri lied on June 4Th. I think the term batphone is cute , but that is my opinion.My dad calls them bat phones for other not so nice reasons as he says we all sound like a bunch of batty people chatting  oblivious on these phones everywhere. I do not know what happened to Kyron, I don't believe in conspiracy theories. Just the truth. Truth is perception and when a person acts guilty, then that is what the public is left with. No hard feelings just agree to disagree. Instinctively I know the police messed this up, and there are no suspects, and this family is left torn, with a little boy missing. Yes there are alot of predators in Oregon as there are here in Virginia where I live. It is a sick sad world but we can continue to hope for the good in mankind to shine through. We can continue to share our thoughts on these forums and possibly bring comfort to someone else going through something painful. If I am wrong about Terri I will admit it and say I am sorry, but my gut tells me different. Have a nice night all.

I'm pretty sure that you know which questions Terri allegedly lied on by now.

And they are not related to Kyron..

Do you know where Kyron is - no - Truthful (As far as I have seen)

Do you know who took Kyron - no - Truthful (As far as I have seen)

Where were you - Deceptive - (As far as I have seen)

maybe my info is incorrect.

You have a nice kind heart and there is nothing wrong with wishing the best.

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #76 on: September 27, 2010, 09:53:46 PM »

Thanks for your response Rob. I am just really confused on this subject though. I can not imagine someone saying that they have a scent and not allowing them to follow through with it. I am sorry but I would be calling every psychic that would listen, anyone with search dogs that would help, and be out looking every single day.

I agree with you about just about everything else you posted. But most of all about the school. Why would you not hold a school accountable when that is the last place your child was seen?

Another ponder that came to mind was the 1 (one) child that saw TH hiding under the stairway. When I think of hiding I think scrunched down and trying to hide. Would some one else not have noticed this?

Lenie, I would be careful about putting to much into the "under the steps" thing. That was an unidentified person as far as I recall. But maybe that changed and a real name goes with that statement.

I guess when you need answers, you call who can help. But you need qualified people and Harry Oakes seems to bring some baggage (as others have pointed out) and who needs that in court. Ala - Casey Anthony.

*sigh*

I see your point, really I do. And, I see the other side because a case can be lost in court based on someone's background or previous record. It can also be won on that record or background.

I guess if the quest is just to find Kyron - even dead - and that's the closure you seek - well o.k. But if you want the responsible party to be prosecuted you need to make sure that the person is reputable.

Does that all make sense?

+++

Rob
Monkey All Star

« Reply #77 on: September 27, 2010, 10:03:05 PM »

Nite all.

See you again.

Feel free to rip my words apart. 

They're just words.

Love to ALL.

an angelic monkey

+++

nurseratchett
Scared Monkey

A gift from the stars

« Reply #78 on: September 27, 2010, 10:33:34 PM »

Good evening Monkeys, it was hot here today in Pdx...a lovely Indian Summer Last Hurrah 

I watched a video earlier that someone put together with Kyron pics and "Say" by John Mayer. It was heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time.

I do have a BURNING question I was hoping someone could clarify for me:

I have heard from different sources that adorable Ms. Kitty was with Terri at the science fair, also that she was with a babysitter during the science fair. I'm curious to know the truth, if anyone has any links...

Also, just an FYI- the Grand Jury has absolutely NOT issued a "NO TRUE BILL" in this case. Nor a "TRUE BILL". They have issued NOTHING, because they have not been released yet.

Their is a hiatus, with the expectation to resume at any time- which I suspect will be after the divorce hearing. Please don't stop looking at previous evidence because you think the GJ is over and nothing was decided.
Also, if anyone knows about Kitty that morning, please share with us. Thank You Smile
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #79 on: September 27, 2010, 10:47:17 PM »

Good evening Monkeys, it was hot here today in Pdx...a lovely Indian Summer Last Hurrah 

I watched a video earlier that someone put together with Kyron pics and "Say" by John Mayer. It was heartwarming and heartbreaking at the same time.

I do have a BURNING question I was hoping someone could clarify for me:

I have heard from different sources that adorable Ms. Kitty was with Terri at the science fair, also that she was with a babysitter during the science fair. I'm curious to know the truth, if anyone has any links...

Also, just an FYI- the Grand Jury has absolutely NOT issued a "NO TRUE BILL" in this case. Nor a "TRUE BILL". They have issued NOTHING, because they have not been released yet.

Their is a hiatus, with the expectation to resume at any time- which I suspect will be after the divorce hearing. Please don't stop looking at previous evidence because you think the GJ is over and nothing was decided.
Also, if anyone knows about Kitty that morning, please share with us. Thank You Smile

Hello nurseratchett.

I don't believe anyone has heard where Kiara was during the science fair, but she was witnessed at the Fred Meyer's with Terri shortly after she left the science fair.

That is all I can offer.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.