April 27, 2024, 12:34:09 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #31 9/27/10 - 10/02/2010  (Read 174499 times)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #700 on: September 30, 2010, 10:43:17 PM »

About Dede...

... if there is some type of involvement of Dede in the Kyron case, we don't know about it. There is nothing in the media, no comments from Kaine or Desiree, not from LE.

Her ex-boyfriend came to Scared Monkeys and swore she was getting fat and lazy, but besides that she is as pure as the driven snow.

Her "cousin" Tom Jones, or JonesR, has been all over the net spreading rose petals in front of Dede's feet, and proclaiming her total innocence.

Then there is FlyMonkey, whose relationship to Dede is a little dubious to me, and FM proclaims that Dede should be canonized because she is 100% innocent.

Since innocent little Dede has retained a lawyer, and her testimony in front of the Grand Jury is said to be put on hold pending some kind of "deal" (according to Jason Witsert's statement in his thread)... and the fact that she is not speaking to anyone (besides relaying answers to questions through FlyMonkey and others) in the media, we have no other choice but to believe what her "emissaries" have said on her behalf. Blindly.

Not.
Very Happy

Exactly 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #701 on: September 30, 2010, 10:43:41 PM »

What does IB Expo stand for?

I thought an EXPO was a public display.

In our district, we have a Science Fair (for the school and parents), and an Art Expo (for the community).

In reference to the sign outside of Skyline Elementary School on 06/04/2010 that says I.B. Inquiry Expo and my questioning how one would know it was "open to the public" by the sign.

I.B. Inquiry -

I just looked it up.  Actually the I.B. is a type of teaching referred to as International Baccalaureate?  They call events "inquiries". 
http://www.pps.k12.or.us/schools/skyline/294.htm    -   link for Kyron's school.

Expo - most definitions I found do include the words "for public display"

So there it would be correct that it was for public display........if you can figure it out!!! 
Sorry if anyone already knew this I had to work it out anyway.

FCL - TY for your post, it makes sense as, IMO, when parents and friends are welcome then it is "open to the public".  They are the public, IMO.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #702 on: September 30, 2010, 10:52:22 PM »

The only one I put down is Brian Dreams (Brian Ladd) by calling him what his is (a fraud).

In general, I don't believe in psychics but why should anyone care and why is that putting anyone else down?

I so agree with you Klaas about Brian.  What he did in Madeleine McCann's case was really stooping low to generate cash for his personal needs.

There are some psychics who regulate themselves, so to speak.  They won't give any thoughts on a case unless asked to by either LE or the family.  Laurie McQuary { http://www.lauriemcquary.com/ } is a local psychic from Portland who often has worked with LE.  My sister knows her well and I sent a message thru her to Laurie during the Scott Peterson case to get her viewpoint on it, and she explained why she couldn't give me an opinion.   Just interesting is all, but I sure hate to see Brian give a bad air to those who do have this talent.  And ITA with you about astrology.  ;}
zippiddy_doo_daw
Scared Monkey

book 'em... Dan-O!!

« Reply #703 on: September 30, 2010, 10:53:41 PM »

About Dede...

... if there is some type of involvement of Dede in the Kyron case, we don't know about it. There is nothing in the media, no comments from Kaine or Desiree, not from LE.

Her ex-boyfriend came to Scared Monkeys and swore she was getting fat and lazy, but besides that she is as pure as the driven snow.

Her "cousin" Tom Jones, or JonesR, has been all over the net spreading rose petals in front of Dede's feet, and proclaiming her total innocence.

Then there is FlyMonkey, whose relationship to Dede is a little dubious to me, and FM proclaims that Dede should be canonized because she is 100% innocent.

Since innocent little Dede has retained a lawyer, and her testimony in front of the Grand Jury is said to be put on hold pending some kind of "deal" (according to Jason Witsert's statement in his thread)... and the fact that she is not speaking to anyone (besides relaying answers to questions through FlyMonkey and others) in the media, we have no other choice but to believe what her "emissaries" have said on her behalf. Blindly.

Not.
Very Happy

Exactly 

I second that - NOT.

If LE questions her...I question her.

me 3 .... (or 4?)

"but the same rule always applies ... smile pretty and watch your back...." annie difranco
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #704 on: September 30, 2010, 10:59:46 PM »

In our district, we have a Science Fair (for the school and parents), and an Art Expo (for the community).

In reference to the sign outside of Skyline Elementary School on 06/04/2010 that says I.B. Inquiry Expo and my questioning how one would know it was "open to the public" by the sign.

I.B. Inquiry -

I just looked it up.  Actually the I.B. is a type of teaching referred to as International Baccalaureate?  They call events "inquiries". 
http://www.pps.k12.or.us/schools/skyline/294.htm    -   link for Kyron's school.

So there it would be correct that it was for public display........if you can figure it out!!! 

FCL - TY for your post, it makes sense as, IMO, when parents and friends are welcome then it is "open to the public".  They are the public, IMO.

Your welcome.  Like I said I couldn't figure it out without looking it up and honestly if I drove by that sign I would not assume it was open to the public.  Even with the word "Expo" I wouldn't expect random strangers to show up at an elementary school for such an event without uterior motives.  But that's JMO.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #705 on: September 30, 2010, 11:01:36 PM »

I.B. Inquiry -

Your welcome.  Like I said I couldn't figure it out without looking it up and honestly if I drove by that sign I would not assume it was open to the public.  Even with the word "Expo" I wouldn't expect random strangers to show up at an elementary school for such an event without uterior motives.  But that's JMO.

I agree - I wouldn't have "assumed" such either.  But your good sleuthing has put one of our questions to rest.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #706 on: September 30, 2010, 11:01:52 PM »

I second that - NOT.

Absolutely.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #707 on: September 30, 2010, 11:03:31 PM »

I second that - NOT.

Absolutely.

ITA - not only did LE question her but didn't they "search" her home?

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #708 on: September 30, 2010, 11:04:11 PM »

You know it really is odd for DeDe to have someone coming on a blog to defend her character.  I mean wth?  Why? 

It would be the last thing I would be concerned with if I were them.  Honestly do innocent people care about how they are portrayed to others when a little boy is missing?  It's just nuts imo.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #709 on: September 30, 2010, 11:06:58 PM »

I second that - NOT.

Absolutely.

yes and they still have her electronic stuff according to Flymonkey.   They may have also searched the farm she was working at that day...atleast I hope.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #710 on: September 30, 2010, 11:08:39 PM »

I.B. Inquiry -

Quite the contrary, FCL.  I'm glad that has been cleared up.

I put the word out last night that we are looking for the science fair/talent show flyer.

Klaas, have you seen that document that the school sent home with students announcing the talent show/science fair?

No do you have a link to it or can you tell me where to find it?  TIA

Not yet.  I have asked several people to help locate it, I figured I'd ask you as well.  Will post it or link it when located.  If everyone else can ask around as well, would appreciate it.

Alot of things have disappeared off the net.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #711 on: September 30, 2010, 11:11:27 PM »

You know it really is odd for DeDe to have someone coming on a blog to defend her character.  I mean wth?  Why? 

It would be the last thing I would be concerned with if I were them.  Honestly do innocent people care about how they are portrayed to others when a little boy is missing?  It's just nuts imo.

Makes me question Dede's honesty. She supposedly is not supposed to talk on the Internet about the case according to her lawyer, yet she supposedly is aiding her friends/relatives to talk about it through them. What's the difference who is mouthing her words, Dede or her friends?

No difference IMO.

Just shows me that she is sneaky and not very honest.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #712 on: September 30, 2010, 11:18:00 PM »

Makes me question Dede's honesty. She supposedly is not supposed to talk on the Internet about the case according to her lawyer, yet she supposedly is aiding her friends/relatives to talk about it through them. What's the difference who is mouthing her words, Dede or her friends?

No difference IMO.

Exactly Brandi. 
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #713 on: September 30, 2010, 11:35:56 PM »

No difference IMO.

Exactly Brandi. 

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #714 on: September 30, 2010, 11:41:05 PM »

About Dede...

Not.
Very Happy

I want to know " what" happened on June 4th, within Dede's world before it met up within Terri's world .. why I asked so many questions' of Fly .. after finding out that nearly every area was encapsulated by " Chief Dan Duncans Funeral and Memorial" .. 
I found this " caption" of Tweets for Portland on the day of June 5th, 2010. I am guessing it is to be read from the bottom up..for the Time to be noted.
Chief Duncan was early am news 5th tweeted, Kyron was after "noon" or so noted tweeted.
 I don't understand the 10-12 pm - if it is 10 am-12 pm or 10pm -12pm?
http://www.happn.in/pdx/05jun10-12pm/
Knowing that Dede is hooked to every Twitter feed of local news etc.. I would guess if she was not aware of the " funeral/memorial" it would come to her cell/blackberry/what ever on her cell phone .. for her to read or tune into " for the am of June 4th" she would have to have a glimpse in to her "driving range" on the am of the 4th. Why certain roads near her were blocked off etc. I would think anyway.
 It's almost October and Dede has not according to Fly, had any of her " electronics" returned to her person. No phone, nor computer.. this is a case that has had Millions thrown at it ..why is it this long and nothing yet returned to Dede's personal possession. If all they were " taking was info from her phone/computer" why not return it to her? That is a ??  She has an Atty to represent her. Which I am yes/no on. If I had nothing to hide and was able to offer up information to LE, I would do so. That's were things within Dede and Terri become
" complicated" because Dede is a witness as well of TH's behavior etc within the house of Horman..right after Kyron went poof. She put herself into Terri and Kaine's home. She made that choice. Why though ? Like Moosee said " there are things we do not know, and maybe things that Fly doesn't even know, that Dede is sworn to not say. Or other ergo thoughts.
I find a bunch of " unsaids that are slowly portrayed by others(outside) to be pushed along as truths.. that they themselves cannot state anything but 2nd, 3rd party hearsay. 
And as for JW, I found his " thoughtfulness"  to insert himself " as an outsider" very interesting to say the least.  If anything within his claims of Kyron, irregardless of Dede.. He wanted to be heard and he raised many eyebrows. Very obscure behavior. Think it about it.  You dated someone and had not had any contact with them at all.

They are named within interest of a missing child's case. You have to throw everything down, and jump on the internet to offer up your observance of not only the child ( who you have never met) but feel that you need to share your most intimate feelings of the once person you dated? His Zeal noted and for why? for who's benefit?

I was DeDe's first boyfriend of her life!!! She is/was not relationship savvy.
 Trust me, I am with you all and can't wait to answer all your questions.

Kyrons welcome home party will make the 1977 NBA playoff championship citywide celebration seem like a backyard celebration. I mean it, people will be dancing in the streets and hugging strangers when he comes home. I really am a compassionate child advocate.

With all these " claims" and noting the " Reward" of Kyron if found .. seemingly JW stating he was dirt poor and that once Dede was living off of unemployment he kicked her to the curb.. Cough.. somethings not right. Money can be quite the incentive no matter how or where it comes from ..If its a chunk of change that cannot be denied. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #715 on: September 30, 2010, 11:47:31 PM »

I second that - NOT.

Absolutely.

http://www.kgw.com/home/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html
Snip:
The person who owns the house where Spicher lives, who was cooperating with investigators, told police that she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who was also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period of time.

Sources told KGW that police searched Spicher's home last week. Spicher has known Terri and Kaine for about seven years. Stavley said that Spicher even moved into the Horman home for a time after Kyron went missing.

I thought that Dede was the HOA President of her Condo Association?  Was she renting the condo? I thought she owned it, that is why she was shown as selling it ? that is confusing to me.. that they " contacted the owner " of Dede Spichers home..  H#ll I don't know. So much said that is being Fluffed and Buffed within this Woman's name. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #716 on: October 01, 2010, 12:01:00 AM »

I second that - NOT.

Absolutely.

http://www.kgw.com/home/DeDe-Spicher-testifies-before-grand-jury-99252004-kyron-horman-missing-portland.html
Snip:
The person who owns the house where Spicher lives, who was cooperating with investigators, told police that she called Spicher on her cell phone but she didn't answer, the source told KGW. A person who was working with Spicher, who was also cooperating with investigators, told them of trying to unsuccessfully find Spicher. Both people have told investigators they have no idea where Spicher was during that period of time.

Sources told KGW that police searched Spicher's home last week. Spicher has known Terri and Kaine for about seven years. Stavley said that Spicher even moved into the Horman home for a time after Kyron went missing.

I thought that Dede was the HOA President of her Condo Association?  Was she renting the condo? I thought she owned it, that is why she was shown as selling it ? that is confusing to me.. that they " contacted the owner " of Dede Spichers home..  H#ll I don't know. So much said that is being Fluffed and Buffed within this Woman's name. 

That sentence underlined is incorrect. I think they meant to say "where she was working."

She does live in a town house. We have posted pictures of it. And I believe it is for sale. And she was involved in the HOA there as well.

monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #717 on: October 01, 2010, 12:02:00 AM »

I second that - NOT.

Absolutely.

Snip:

I always thought that was a typo and that they were talking about the owner of the farm had tried calling her.  I could easily be wrong, though. Wink
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #718 on: October 01, 2010, 12:03:40 AM »

Deenie I think the live part may be just a typo.  It's where she was working to the best of my knowledge but who knows?  Maybe if her house was for sale she was living there?  Weird.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #719 on: October 01, 2010, 12:04:32 AM »

I second that - NOT.

Absolutely.

Snip:

Deenie - TY for the post.  The first part that is underlined - I think that's in error - I think it really is referring to the person who owns the house where DeDe was working that morning, because that person was the one who it was reported to have called DeDe on her phone for lunch and DeDe didn't answer.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.