April 27, 2024, 05:49:26 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #31 9/27/10 - 10/02/2010  (Read 174515 times)
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #720 on: October 01, 2010, 12:11:32 AM »

I have wondered if she was drinking or taking drugs.  Some drugs make your looks go fairly quickly.  James was gone - I could see her becoming stressed and unhappy about that - and if she and Kaine weren't getting along, as well, and/or their marriage got worse after James left because Terri was so unhappy her son was gone.  I could see the unhappy marriage and your son gone from your life might have been a catalyst for drinking or doing drugs.  There's a possibility, too, that she might have become sick or have some illness we don't know about, but I lean more to drugs or drinking.
You know, I don't think Terri was upset or stressed about James leaving. I believe they were not getting along well, and Terri herself made arrangements to send him away. And she may have even been relieved he was no longer living with her.

JMO.
Or, if it is true (as we have heard) that she lied to her gym friends about who sent James away and why, could getting him out of the house and out of Portland have been one step in a plan she had set in motion?  Deenie has pointed out this "planning" "organizing" nature that she herself admits.  There are so many questions, and so few answers here.

I agree, there are so many questions and so few answers and too many saying they know a friend who knows a friend who....

I do not think Kaine or Desiree had anything to do with it.  I think it was caused by a lifestyle choice of TH, whether she planned it or let the wolf in the door.

I thought we were looking for the wolf or her PIC.  No?

There is no foot too small that it cannot leave an imprint on this world.
Time spent with monkeys is never wasted. 
I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #721 on: October 01, 2010, 12:14:08 AM »

Going back to JW's words
http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8387.20

He wrote:
Hello to all, I'm not sure how to post with my iPhone. I am very impressed by your dedication to finding Kyron. I will answer all your questions, but right now I'm at work building fences. I have had no contact with DeDe Lee Spicher since 8/1/09 or any of her friends or relatives. I learned of her involvement from dateline a few weeks back and was so in shock, I never slept that night. I read everything I could about her online, then I called the tipline with two tips.
You folks are very sharp in drawing conclusions about DeDe. I will share with you what I know. I will answer your questions. I have a few more hours of work, then Maxine Bernstein from the Oregonian is expecting me to send her an article tonight. That article I will send her will be shared with all you first. I need your feedback on it before I send it off to her. We will see Kyron reunited and those responsible for his disappearance held to account for their actions.
More soon,
Respectfully, Jason Name Redacted 
--
We are " sharp" on ?? of Dede how? He needs our feedback before he sends off his own words to the newspaper? What would we be able to correct or add? Why would we be " given first read" for approval prior to sending it off?  shaking He almost sounds as if he is writing a term paper, and is 15 yrs old.. I need my thoughts proof read and or adjusted, fearing his work will not be presentable for his teacher .. All was fine when he found himself " contributor" and he held his own.. then
All fell apart when we focused in on his personal world ( His Father etc) he then escaped and never returned. So Much for Kyron .. I guess his own fears/doubts were bigger and greater than " aiding in finding a lost innocent little Boy" .. since he is a child advocate  king

Who are these people  that come forth for Dede of all people.

I would think if anyone would crawl out of the woodwork would be friends of Terri .. Oh but they know better .. 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #722 on: October 01, 2010, 12:19:07 AM »

Deenie I think the live part may be just a typo.  It's where she was working to the best of my knowledge but who knows?  Maybe if her house was for sale she was living there?  Weird.

Thank You Monchichi, Brandi and FatCat .. I was confused by that - thank You for offering it is a typo. Didn't seem right to me when I read and posted it. Was a Huh? her being HOA President and all. Her Condo for sale plastered on cable news etc..

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #723 on: October 01, 2010, 12:25:55 AM »

As for Flymonkey's comment, I will add to others' replies:  that if Terri's presumed lack of genius is the stumbling block, IMO that is not a very significant stumbling block at all.  All it takes is a capacity for evil, a target, a plan, and an opportunity.  Terri is obviously not stupid, and yet many stupid evildoers have managed to stump investigators and even get away with crimes.  I agree that genius is not a criterion; not by a long shot. 

I am very curious about this assessment of Terri's level of intelligence which Flymonkey has posted.  Is the opinion coming from Flymonkey personally?  or passed along from DeDe?  If the former, is FM relying on personal knowledge of Terri as a friend?  If the latter, does Terri know that her supposedly loyal friend is spreading the word online that Terri is no mental giant?  Just wondering.

I don't think anyone had to be a rocket scientist to pull this off.  This is the setting where the crime took place:

1.  There was a cop funeral that day.
2.  There was a science expo (were outsiders welcome?)  Sign does not say, expo in my community says yes.
3.  Very lax security in the school (compared to our district)
4.  There was a talent show later in the day, which would cause excitement.
5.  The day was abnormally structured which causes excitement and anxiety, especially for young kids who like routine.
6.  The projects were on the desks?  Which means the kids did not have access to their seats.
7.  No one would be able to identify every person in that building and say whose parent, grandparent, step-parent, aunt, or uncle was visiting or which parent went with which adult.
8.  Teachers who were normally watching the children carefully were involved in talking to parents, etc.  setting up for the show, helping kids do whatever was necessary (not all kids had parents there), helping kids who lost this or that for the show that afternoon.
9.  The grass was being cut.
10. Children were outside unsupervised.
11. There were cars parked all over the place, obstructing the view.

I believe in miracles!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #724 on: October 01, 2010, 12:51:57 AM »

As for Flymonkey's comment, I will add to others' replies:  that if Terri's presumed lack of genius is the stumbling block, IMO that is not a very significant stumbling block at all.  All it takes is a capacity for evil, a target, a plan, and an opportunity.  Terri is obviously not stupid, and yet many stupid evildoers have managed to stump investigators and even get away with crimes.  I agree that genius is not a criterion; not by a long shot. 

I am very curious about this assessment of Terri's level of intelligence which Flymonkey has posted.  Is the opinion coming from Flymonkey personally?  or passed along from DeDe?  If the former, is FM relying on personal knowledge of Terri as a friend?  If the latter, does Terri know that her supposedly loyal friend is spreading the word online that Terri is no mental giant?  Just wondering.

I don't think anyone had to be a rocket scientist to pull this off.  This is the setting where the crime took place:

2.  There was a science expo (were outsiders welcome?)  Sign does not say, expo in my community says yes.
5.  The day was abnormally structured which causes excitement and anxiety, especially for young kids who like routine.
6.  The projects were on the desks?  Which means the kids did not have access to their seats.
7.  No one would be able to identify every person in that building and say whose parent, grandparent, step-parent, aunt, or uncle was visiting or which parent went with which adult.
8.  Teachers who were normally watching the children carefully were involved in talking to parents, etc.  setting up for the show, helping kids do whatever was necessary (not all kids had parents there), helping kids who lost this or that for the show that afternoon.

Go Bearly 

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #725 on: October 01, 2010, 12:53:25 AM »

Newest interesting post from Blink;
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/#comments

Emmy says:
September 30, 2010 at 9:42 pm
Annie says:
September 30, 2010 at 8:08 pm

I just don’t understand why Blnk is the ONLY source doing any investigative reporting on this case. It doesn’t make sense to me – the story has sex, dysfunction, mystery… why is there so much silence???

Because your not going to see another lead come out of this case until an arrest.
B

Bearlyhere
Asst Moderator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #726 on: October 01, 2010, 01:16:27 AM »

Keep in mind that if this thread or any other at SM starts getting filled up with links to that FRAUD Brian's Dreams I'll lock and archive the thread faster than you can blink an eye.

I give the Astrologers more credence than I do psychics and I give frauds no credence at all.

I have seen her do just that and I am a quick blinker!

I believe in miracles!
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #727 on: October 01, 2010, 01:18:07 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys!

Before I head to the bunky, I would like to say one more thing. FlyMonkey has been here trying to change Monkeys minds for what.... Like 2 or 3 weeks?. I have not heard one word out of her that has changed my opinion of DeDe. Not one word that we haven't already heard.  It is what it is....she is involved in an investigation of a misssing child and I am sure some of you along with myself are totally sick of hearing about her halo and Sainthood.  Get off your ass DeDe and tell what you know. And I have an iron skillet that can wipe that SMIRK ( yes I said SMIRK) off your face. Who cares if DeDe is scared to leave the house or if her life has changed. What about Kyron's life or lack thereof? I hate to tell you Flymonkey I am not buying it. Enuf said.

Goodnight!

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #728 on: October 01, 2010, 01:26:01 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys!

Before I head to the bunky, I would like to say one more thing. FlyMonkey has been here trying to change Monkeys minds for what.... Like 2 or 3 weeks?. I have not heard one word out of her that has changed my opinion of DeDe. Not one word that we haven't already heard.  It is what it is....she is involved in an investigation of a misssing child and I am sure some of you along with myself are totally sick of hearing about her halo and Sainthood.  Get off your ass DeDe and tell what you know. And I have an iron skillet that can wipe that SMIRK ( yes I said SMIRK) off your face. Who cares if DeDe is scared to leave the house or if her life has changed. What about Kyron's life or lack thereof? I hate to tell you Flymonkey I am not buying it. Enuf said.

Goodnight!
Nite Grandma Darla { flip flops and cowboy hats} are what they are, you can't deny them
Truth never waivers 

Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #729 on: October 01, 2010, 01:57:44 AM »

Goodnight Monkeys!

Goodnight!

Before Flymonkey arrived, I did not think too much about the involvement of DeDe one way or the other, though she was dumb enough to buy a bat phone during an investigation.

Now Flymonkey has spotlighted DeDe's immature actions and attitude. I don't know if Flymonkey actually knows DeDe, but Flymonkey is harming DeDe's public image. If everything Flymonkey has posted is true, DeDe deserves scrutiny even though she may know nothing about Kyron's disappearance. Too many questionable explanations.

Goodnight, Darla.

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #730 on: October 01, 2010, 02:07:07 AM »

I don't understand why TH didn't go stay at Dede's.  It makes no sense to stay at Terri's on that isolated property where they were afraid for their lives.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #731 on: October 01, 2010, 02:17:34 AM »

I don't understand why TH didn't go stay at Dede's.  It makes no sense to stay at Terri's on that isolated property where they were afraid for their lives.

Perhaps Terri was trying to "stake out her territory" with the house, but if she and DeDe were afraid to be there, it does not make sense to stay there. When you add the fact that they knew the house and phones were bugged, per Flymonkey and Tom Jones, it makes even less sense.

Surely there were other places to stay including a motel.

Staying at the house would give them the freedom to go outside and talk and use their bat phones without anyone nearby. Hopefully LE had a warrant to use equipment that would pick up on nearby cell phone usage.

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #732 on: October 01, 2010, 03:59:54 AM »

Perhaps Terri was trying to "stake out her territory" with the house, but if she and DeDe were afraid to be there, it does not make sense to stay there. When you add the fact that they knew the house and phones were bugged, per Flymonkey and Tom Jones, it makes even less sense.

Staying at the house would give them the freedom to go outside and talk and use their bat phones without anyone nearby. Hopefully LE had a warrant to use equipment that would pick up on nearby cell phone usage.

From what I have read is that Terri's Dad was there at the Horman house. And then came Dede with her weapon " fire extinguisher" from her Suv, because Terri was in danger .. Ok Terri is in Danger so you go and stay with her to protect her ..and You're both to sit and wait for  " who" to come and hurt you? Makes no sense. Nothing makes sense within this case.

"Dede the protector" Why?  what made her think that anyone would come into the House of Horman to do such things as cause harm enough - that you would bring in your auto fire extinguisher? Who were you scared of? TH must have put the fear of god into Dede for her to feel she was endangered. So why would two women sit and wait for ? ( because there was no threat imo/its all fabricated) It was so scary they had to invite Michael Cook into the dwelling, buy bat phones, and make giggles about " standing in the back 40 to make calls to each other" and sext text each other while they were separate of each other..

Within all of this, Leaving " Kyron" out of the equation that its turned into a " Betty Crocker Pity Party between TH and DS"  Pxssing Match on Facebook, who has the bigger support group. TH or DS.

Seriously " between the two of them" they took this entire case away from Kyron and its now about " them" what they did, or didn't do. They themselves created it by their own doings. What I cannot understand is why either one of them need outside Teams for " Dede" or Teams for Terri?  When neither one of them have ever stepped up to the cause from June 4th, 2010 or after.  Neither one of them HERO's that require saving.
Neither One of them Every to say " who ever Took Kyron, I will find you, Or I love Him, I miss Him "

Who made them captive from speaking or representing themselves ...um Not Kyron.
Without all the hearsay and or jacked up feelings by the public out of frustration.

Both Terri and Dede put themselves into the boxes they sit within. By their choices of how they handled or did not handle. They are both Adults, not children, that have No one to represent them.   

Are they playing " Martyr" because they feel it makes them sound/appear credulous ( if so that's sad) I wonder what Team " Terri / Dede " would be on if "she/they" had to trade shoes with Kyron right now? Who would they look to, to save them, find them?

Frog Power ~ Kyron
~ Good Night Little Man ~

Good Nightly Night Monkeys ..

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #733 on: October 01, 2010, 07:44:59 AM »

Good morning everyone. Here is the link, which is the same actually, to Bring Kyron Home website. It was down while the webmaster was working on it. They have added info regarding the Foundation to it. There is also a note added from Desiree.

http://bringkyronhome.org/Default.html

There is also a link to contribute if one would like to.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #734 on: October 01, 2010, 08:03:03 AM »

Newest interesting post from Blink;
http://blinkoncrime.com/2010/09/09/kyron-horman-missing-case-review-and-birthday-wishes-to-the-frog-prince/#comments

Emmy says:
September 30, 2010 at 9:42 pm
Annie says:
September 30, 2010 at 8:08 pm

I just don’t understand why Blnk is the ONLY source doing any investigative reporting on this case. It doesn’t make sense to me – the story has sex, dysfunction, mystery… why is there so much silence???

Because your not going to see another lead come out of this case until an arrest.
B

Thank you for bringing this over. As sad as it is that we won't be getting the updates and we are now being totally kept in the dark. This is probably for the best. LE does not have to keep us in the loop of what they are doing. I believe they are narrowing their target area. They have a who, a where, and even possibly a why at this point.

I am waiting to see what comes from the civil case end of next week. Of course we might not hear about those proceedings either. Will TH actually show up? I'm waiting to find out. It will be a long week.

I don't know who Flymonkey is but they have discussed her at THSP and the fact that she is posting here.  Jaimee Wilson Mackinnon said that Flymonkey is in fact a friend of DeDe. It is in their discussion regarding Conversation with Dede. Supposedly Jaimee and Dede had lunch recently and Dede verified that Flymonkey and Tom Jones are who they say they are and she has answered questions for them.

We can only pray that what LE is doing will lead them to Kyron.

It is my prayer that Kyron be found and return home. Of course like everyone else I want him found alive but feel his parents need peace and closure. May this happen before Spring 2011.
Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #735 on: October 01, 2010, 08:05:06 AM »

Flymonkey can you ask Dede this question please.

Does she really think it is a good idea to have her responses to questions posted all over the internet on a daily basis? Isn't she concerned that it just keeps people focusing more on her?
Wouldn't she be better off to just let it all go silent in her case instead?

Just curious.

Lazydog1
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #736 on: October 01, 2010, 08:23:16 AM »

Anyone interested in Champ, check this out.

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8153.new#new

To all of you.

seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #737 on: October 01, 2010, 09:22:21 AM »

Keep in mind that if this thread or any other at SM starts getting filled up with links to that FRAUD Brian's Dreams I'll lock and archive the thread faster than you can blink an eye.

I give the Astrologers more credence than I do psychics and I give frauds no credence at all.

I you Klaas!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #738 on: October 01, 2010, 09:37:39 AM »

From what I have read is that Terri's Dad was there at the Horman house. And then came Dede with her weapon " fire extinguisher" from her Suv, because Terri was in danger .. Ok Terri is in Danger so you go and stay with her to protect her ..and You're both to sit and wait for  " who" to come and hurt you? Makes no sense. Nothing makes sense within this case.

"Dede the protector" Why?  what made her think that anyone would come into the House of Horman to do such things as cause harm enough - that you would bring in your auto fire extinguisher? Who were you scared of? TH must have put the fear of god into Dede for her to feel she was endangered. So why would two women sit and wait for ? ( because there was no threat imo/its all fabricated) It was so scary they had to invite Michael Cook into the dwelling, buy bat phones, and make giggles about " standing in the back 40 to make calls to each other" and sext text each other while they were separate of each other..

Within all of this, Leaving " Kyron" out of the equation that its turned into a " Betty Crocker Pity Party between TH and DS"  Pxssing Match on Facebook, who has the bigger support group. TH or DS.

Seriously " between the two of them" they took this entire case away from Kyron and its now about " them" what they did, or didn't do. They themselves created it by their own doings. What I cannot understand is why either one of them need outside Teams for " Dede" or Teams for Terri?  When neither one of them have ever stepped up to the cause from June 4th, 2010 or after.  Neither one of them HERO's that require saving.
Neither One of them Every to say " who ever Took Kyron, I will find you, Or I love Him, I miss Him "

Who made them captive from speaking or representing themselves ...um Not Kyron.
Without all the hearsay and or jacked up feelings by the public out of frustration.

Both Terri and Dede put themselves into the boxes they sit within. By their choices of how they handled or did not handle. They are both Adults, not children, that have No one to represent them.   

Are they playing " Martyr" because they feel it makes them sound/appear credulous ( if so that's sad) I wonder what Team " Terri / Dede " would be on if "she/they" had to trade shoes with Kyron right now? Who would they look to, to save them, find them?

Frog Power ~ Kyron
~ Good Night Little Man ~

Good Nightly Night Monkeys ..

Deenie, I agree with you.......these 2 women don't deserve the space required to write their names. They are both cowards. They both put themselves in the hole they currently exist. Let them dig themselves out.

TRUTH stands on its own, it needs no reinforcements!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #739 on: October 01, 2010, 09:44:16 AM »

Terri in her own words (an email she sent to someone) said the school was
CHAOS......and she took full advantage of that chaos!

JMO

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.