April 27, 2024, 08:28:36 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #31 9/27/10 - 10/02/2010  (Read 174476 times)
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #740 on: October 01, 2010, 09:59:56 AM »

Wow.

Lazydog, in answer to your question, nothing I say makes any difference to LE.  As you all have determined, I am an unverifiable source, and everything I say is hearsay.  It can't be used against her.  I have not said anything to you that LE doesn't already know, and if I have misstated anything, it's just me and not DeDe.

I did not come here to "canonize" anyone.  I have tried to answer questions that were asked of me, with facts.  If I have opinions, I hope I have expressed them as opinions.  Thanks to those of you who were polite, whether you believed me or not -- I appreciated it.

For those of you who were less than polite: you should be ashamed of yourselves for waiting to "talk smack" until the object of your ridicule was out of the room.  Very nice manners.  I do hope Kyron is found, but you guys aren't going to have anything to do with it if you alienate everyone who comes to you with info.  If I can offer any other answers to anyone who is interested in finding Kyron, please feel free to e-mail me at flymonkey99@yahoo.com.  Thanks for your time.
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #741 on: October 01, 2010, 10:02:50 AM »

Good morning.

I don't know how to quote w/out the whole stack so I will post this way:

Seeme:  "Truth stands on its own and needs no reinforcement"

That statement is powerful for me and I want to thank you for it.

Tol
Tolerance
Monkey Junky

Praying for the children.

« Reply #742 on: October 01, 2010, 10:05:35 AM »

Wow.

Lazydog, in answer to your question, nothing I say makes any difference to LE.  As you all have determined, I am an unverifiable source, and everything I say is hearsay.  It can't be used against her.  I have not said anything to you that LE doesn't already know, and if I have misstated anything, it's just me and not DeDe.

I did not come here to "canonize" anyone.  I have tried to answer questions that were asked of me, with facts.  If I have opinions, I hope I have expressed them as opinions.  Thanks to those of you who were polite, whether you believed me or not -- I appreciated it.

For those of you who were less than polite: you should be ashamed of yourselves for waiting to "talk smack" until the object of your ridicule was out of the room.  Very nice manners.  I do hope Kyron is found, but you guys aren't going to have anything to do with it if you alienate everyone who comes to you with info.  If I can offer any other answers to anyone who is interested in finding Kyron, please feel free to e-mail me at flymonkey99@yahoo.com.  Thanks for your time.

Fly:  I want to quickly answer while you are here so I am not accused of waiting till you are gone.

If you have answers for those interested in finding Kyron........................FGS PLEASE contact LE!!
Thank you for your time.
Tol
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #743 on: October 01, 2010, 10:08:06 AM »

Wow.

I understand you not wanting to post here but can you tell me one thing that you have posted in DeDe's defense that could even remotely be considered helping to find Kyron?  This is a rhetorical question.
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #744 on: October 01, 2010, 10:11:26 AM »

Good morning.

I don't know how to quote w/out the whole stack so I will post this way:

Seeme:  "Truth stands on its own and needs no reinforcement"

That statement is powerful for me and I want to thank you for it.

Tol

You're very welcome Tolerance! an angelic monkey

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #745 on: October 01, 2010, 10:14:02 AM »

Wow.

I understand you not wanting to post here but can you tell me one thing that you have posted in DeDe's defense that could even remotely be considered helping to find Kyron?  This is a rhetorical question.

You're just so much faster than me with great (and appropriate) come-backs, Klaas!

<a href="http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011" target="_blank">http://www.oneplusyou.com/bb/files/countdown/countdown.swf?co=0000A0&amp;bgcolor=808080&amp;date_month=05&amp;date_day=09&amp;date_year=1&amp;un=Caylee&#39;s Justice&amp;size=small&amp;mo=05&amp;da=09&amp;yr=2011</a>
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #746 on: October 01, 2010, 10:38:49 AM »

As for Flymonkey's comment, I will add to others' replies:  that if Terri's presumed lack of genius is the stumbling block, IMO that is not a very significant stumbling block at all.  All it takes is a capacity for evil, a target, a plan, and an opportunity.  Terri is obviously not stupid, and yet many stupid evildoers have managed to stump investigators and even get away with crimes.  I agree that genius is not a criterion; not by a long shot. 

I am very curious about this assessment of Terri's level of intelligence which Flymonkey has posted.  Is the opinion coming from Flymonkey personally?  or passed along from DeDe?  If the former, is FM relying on personal knowledge of Terri as a friend?  If the latter, does Terri know that her supposedly loyal friend is spreading the word online that Terri is no mental giant?  Just wondering.

I don't think anyone had to be a rocket scientist to pull this off.  This is the setting where the crime took place:

1.  There was a cop funeral that day.
2.  There was a science expo (were outsiders welcome?)  Sign does not say, expo in my community says yes.
3.  Very lax security in the school (compared to our district)
4.  There was a talent show later in the day, which would cause excitement.
5.  The day was abnormally structured which causes excitement and anxiety, especially for young kids who like routine.
6.  The projects were on the desks?  Which means the kids did not have access to their seats.
7.  No one would be able to identify every person in that building and say whose parent, grandparent, step-parent, aunt, or uncle was visiting or which parent went with which adult.
8.  Teachers who were normally watching the children carefully were involved in talking to parents, etc.  setting up for the show, helping kids do whatever was necessary (not all kids had parents there), helping kids who lost this or that for the show that afternoon.
9.  The grass was being cut.
10. Children were outside unsupervised.
11. There were cars parked all over the place, obstructing the view.

Go Bearly 

Yep, she picked the perfect day, laid her ground work with the doctor appt and Kyron needing to listen to any adult in a school setting,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,and he went poof.

I still believe LE has some hard evidence we are not privy to..but they have evidence and I am sure they have matched up some things Terri never thought they would be able to untangle.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #747 on: October 01, 2010, 10:42:17 AM »

I'm not really going to comment one way or the other about Flymonkey, but she at least tried to answer questions, unlike the goof Jason who just came on here to either convince us or himself what a great guy he was. I found everything he said to be a crock.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #748 on: October 01, 2010, 10:46:03 AM »

I'm not really going to comment one way or the other about Flymonkey, but she at least tried to answer questions, unlike the goof Jason who just came on here to either convince us or himself what a great guy he was. I found everything he said to be a crock.

I agree

Edited to add:  You have to wonder about DeDe's character judgment if she chose Jason as a bf even if it didn't last long, just from the little interaction we have had with him.
« Last Edit: October 01, 2010, 10:47:45 AM by klaasend » Logged
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #749 on: October 01, 2010, 10:50:10 AM »

I agree

Edited to add:  You have to wonder about DeDe's character judgment if she chose Jason as a bf even if it didn't last long, just from the little interaction we have had with him.
I do very much, unless she was desperate for a boyfriend. Unfortunately some people are sadly desperate, and become attached to anyone that looks at them twice.
Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #750 on: October 01, 2010, 10:51:10 AM »

Wow.

Wow..maybe it is best if you take your hat in hand and go on home.  You're going to need a thicker skin then that to post at SM.  We aren't here to placate anyone..we are here to discuss..a discussion usually involves atleast two sides to an issue.

On another note..I am sure you do know DeDe, and she knows Terri..you all have the martyr role down pat..that seems to be the basic operating skill you each have in common.  Everyone is so mean and I have been so mistreated and life just isn't fair.  Terri solves her problems that way, sounds to me like you all do the same.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Nana29
Monkey Junky

Happy Independance Day!God Bless America!

« Reply #751 on: October 01, 2010, 11:13:43 AM »

Wow.

Wow..maybe it is best if you take your hat in hand and go on home.  You're going to need a thicker skin then that to post at SM.  We aren't here to placate anyone..we are here to discuss..a discussion usually involves atleast two sides to an issue.

On another note..I am sure you do know DeDe, and she knows Terri..you all have the martyr role down pat..that seems to be the basic operating skill you each have in common.  Everyone is so mean and I have been so mistreated and life just isn't fair.  Terri solves her problems that way, sounds to me like you all do the same.

I am not sure about "talking smack"...don't believe I have, but then again, if someone keeps"popping" in and out, it makes it hard to wait til they are here.          Now you see 'em, now you don't?   

Children are living jewels dropped unstained from heaven.
God is good, but never dance in a small boat.
4myjoey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #752 on: October 01, 2010, 11:29:00 AM »

Wow.

I'm not one bit ashamed for asking where Kyron is, and making this about Kyron.  And yes I would like to take a number and wait in line to smack the look off her face.
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #753 on: October 01, 2010, 11:47:50 AM »

with the analysis here of why Dede and Terri stayed at the house, I still don't feel that it makes sense.

They could go outside and talk in a park, if need be.

Why stay in that scary place?

Could it be that there really was no one to be afraid of as they knew full and well who the perp(s) were?

As far as threats, LE has the tools to investigate any threats.  Has anyone been arrested for making threats as that is against the law.

If Terri was willing to stay in that scary house with Dede as a protector, I say that she has ba**s of steel.
novella
Scared Monkey

« Reply #754 on: October 01, 2010, 11:52:03 AM »

Know your enemy.  How do you do that?  Lately, at Scaredmonkeys...I have noticed a lot of p@@p slinging if a monkey does not agree with TH is guilty.  If a monkey even questions the possibility that she is not involved they are accused of being a TH supporter.  Personally, I liked reading what Flymonkey had to say and I took what she had to say with a grain of salt...but she immediately stated who she was and what her involvement was...she didn't have to do that.  So how do you know your enemy?  You learn who their friends are, how they think, what motivates their friendship...you read what they write and you encourage them to write more.  Encouragement? I don't think encouragement includes putting someone down...that is just rude and uneducated...especially when you are invistigating a crime...you let people talk...and you let them keep talking.  The more they talk...well eventually you start catching little hiccups...you let them keep going...you DON'T shut down the line of communication.  This board effectively shut down the line of communication with Flymonkey and I am a bit appalled.  Did I believe everything she had to say?  No...but there were angles that her posts brought to the table especially in dealing with DeDe's motivation and why she thought it was ok that her buddy was supporting her.  Who needs to do that and if you are involved personally in this case, where would you even find the time to defend yourself on a blog?  But now, as this case goes along...this board lost Flymonkey...a person in that area with potential inside information.

I will continue to read this board.  I will continue to have my own theories and those theories may change as more evidence is presented.  My theories may be wrong but at least I am contemplating different angles.  At least, I am supporting our american right to be innocent until PROVEN guilty.  Finding the truth takes time.  Only going with one theory closes our mind to other possibilities, which make us overlook details.  I hope that other Monkeys will continue to give their theories even if they do not support the song being played by the bandwagon...it helps me see the bigger picture.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #755 on: October 01, 2010, 11:52:36 AM »

with the analysis here of why Dede and Terri stayed at the house, I still don't feel that it makes sense.

Could it be that there really was no one to be afraid of as they knew full and well who the perp(s) were?

As far as threats, LE has the tools to investigate any threats.  Has anyone been arrested for making threats as that is against the law.

If Terri was willing to stay in that scary house with Dede as a protector, I say that she has ba**s of steel.
No doubt that house is scary and isolated, but maybe it was easier for DeDe to move in there instead of Terri moving to DeDe's house?
seemeatthebeach
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #756 on: October 01, 2010, 12:06:06 PM »

IMO, if there were legitimate threats, especially related to Kyron's disappearance,
LE would have provided protection.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #757 on: October 01, 2010, 12:07:49 PM »

At least one thing good with Flymonkey we were able to discuss other things besides the same thing over and over. Without any new info and without family pressers there is just nothing. Hopefully behind the scenes something is happening.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #758 on: October 01, 2010, 12:10:56 PM »

No doubt that house is scary and isolated, but maybe it was easier for DeDe to move in there instead of Terri moving to DeDe's house?

Isn't DeDe's condo small and only one bedroom?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #759 on: October 01, 2010, 12:12:52 PM »

Isn't DeDe's condo small and only one bedroom?

Yes I believe so, know it is small but not sure about the bedrooms.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.