April 28, 2024, 11:08:08 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #31 9/27/10 - 10/02/2010  (Read 174561 times)
sebastian
Monkey Junky

« Reply #760 on: October 01, 2010, 12:18:01 PM »

I don't understand why TH didn't go stay at Dede's.  It makes no sense to stay at Terri's on that isolated property where they were afraid for their lives.

Hi All,
I have not been on much lately but I still think about Kyron daily. HelloKitty: I think the reason that Dede went to Terri's instead of the other way around is because then they could partake in the drama and the game. They are very immature women who apparently find playing a game in the midst of Kyron missing much more fun and exciting than coughing up the truth about where Kyron is. I truly have never seen anything like it. Terri was a school teacher for crying out loud. She supposedly loves children and was a caring and loving mother. Yet, her step-son disappears and she and her cohorts make it all about them and their juvenile games. Her biological daughter is taken and I have not seen any moves on her part to get even supervised visitation. Instead of Dede sending in advocates on her behalf to scared monkeys, perhaps she could send in those that might actually contribute to what is most important WHERE IS KYRON. JMO
NCSunny
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #761 on: October 01, 2010, 12:21:41 PM »

You know it really is odd for DeDe to have someone coming on a blog to defend her character.  I mean wth?  Why? 

It would be the last thing I would be concerned with if I were them.  Honestly do innocent people care about how they are portrayed to others when a little boy is missing?  It's just nuts imo.

Makes me question Dede's honesty. She supposedly is not supposed to talk on the Internet about the case according to her lawyer, yet she supposedly is aiding her friends/relatives to talk about it through them. What's the difference who is mouthing her words, Dede or her friends?

No difference IMO.

Just shows me that she is sneaky and not very honest.

ITA Brandi, sorry to be so far behind, we have been having terrible storms here and non-stop rain for days.

I also question someone speaking for Dede that tells us they/she are on the other side of the US but then say...

quote from FlyMonkey [snipped for space] - How has Dede's life changed since this investigation? Meaning is she afraid to go places, do people approach her?  (I would think if it was me, I would avoid the public!)

She is nervous sometimes about going out alone in public. She has gotten some ugly looks and has felt intimidated by some people here in Portland. When she stays with her parents, she does not feel that way.

So is she really thousands of miles away, or there in Portland?
Your words will always give you away...eventually...JMO

NCSunny

hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #762 on: October 01, 2010, 12:36:42 PM »

NC-fly responded to that question and said that Dede had been on some trip.

People on here thought it meant to her parents house.

Dede did appear to have a 2 bedroom condo, but too lazy to look.

One of them could have slept on the couch.

I agree with Sebastian that it's the drama.

If TH didn't have anything to do with it, she deserves the scrutiny because of her own ugly actions.  Dede as well.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #763 on: October 01, 2010, 12:42:22 PM »

Something weird happened while trying to log in - the username field cursor spot was stuck in the middle and it gave me an error in username when I tried to log in.

Obviously it's fixed now, just saying.

Very Happy
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #764 on: October 01, 2010, 12:52:13 PM »

Know your enemy.  How do you do that?  Lately, at Scaredmonkeys...I have noticed a lot of p@@p slinging if a monkey does not agree with TH is guilty.  If a monkey even questions the possibility that she is not involved they are accused of being a TH supporter.  Personally, I liked reading what Flymonkey had to say and I took what she had to say with a grain of salt...but she immediately stated who she was and what her involvement was...she didn't have to do that.  So how do you know your enemy?  You learn who their friends are, how they think, what motivates their friendship...you read what they write and you encourage them to write more.  Encouragement? I don't think encouragement includes putting someone down...that is just rude and uneducated...especially when you are invistigating a crime...you let people talk...and you let them keep talking.  The more they talk...well eventually you start catching little hiccups...you let them keep going...you DON'T shut down the line of communication.  This board effectively shut down the line of communication with Flymonkey and I am a bit appalled.  Did I believe everything she had to say?  No...but there were angles that her posts brought to the table especially in dealing with DeDe's motivation and why she thought it was ok that her buddy was supporting her.  Who needs to do that and if you are involved personally in this case, where would you even find the time to defend yourself on a blog?  But now, as this case goes along...this board lost Flymonkey...a person in that area with potential inside information.

I will continue to read this board.  I will continue to have my own theories and those theories may change as more evidence is presented.  My theories may be wrong but at least I am contemplating different angles.  At least, I am supporting our american right to be innocent until PROVEN guilty.  Finding the truth takes time.  Only going with one theory closes our mind to other possibilities, which make us overlook details.  I hope that other Monkeys will continue to give their theories even if they do not support the song being played by the bandwagon...it helps me see the bigger picture.

I must have missed something...I don't recall anyone being labeled a Terri-Supporter here. 
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #765 on: October 01, 2010, 01:12:07 PM »

I am not sure about "talking smack"...don't believe I have, but then again, if someone keeps"popping" in and out, it makes it hard to wait til they are here.          Now you see 'em, now you don't?   

Agreed, shall we limit our opinions to her 15 minute stays?

Like someone else said before, the person did not offer anything we didn't already know. Everything she said had already been covered, or were conjectures.

I found it troubling that she said she was living hundreds of miles away from Dede, and when confronted said it was because Dede was visiting someone. I wonder why that wasn't mentioned until then, and why mention it at all, if it was something temporary.

I also found troubling that she CLEARLY stated that Dede was driving Terri around for two or three weeks before June 30th, mostly to visit her lawyers... BUT Terri got her lawyers just around June 30th (after her divorce papers were served (Bunch) and the other (Houze) on July 2nd,) not two weeks before June 30th.

When confronted, she ignored the question.

I find weird, that she offers "insight" and knowledge of Dede and the answers seem to be either "I don't know", or "I'll ask her."

Me thinks the person goes to Google and "asks" Google.

To me if you know someone, you don't have to ask, cause you already know.

Anyway, I'll shut up for now.

I don't want to be rude or aggressive, just expressing my take on the person.

I hope everyone is enjoying a great Friday!

Very Happy

Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #766 on: October 01, 2010, 01:20:50 PM »

Know your enemy.  How do you do that?  Lately, at Scaredmonkeys...I have noticed a lot of p@@p slinging if a monkey does not agree with TH is guilty.  If a monkey even questions the possibility that she is not involved they are accused of being a TH supporter.  Personally, I liked reading what Flymonkey had to say and I took what she had to say with a grain of salt...but she immediately stated who she was and what her involvement was...she didn't have to do that.  So how do you know your enemy?  You learn who their friends are, how they think, what motivates their friendship...you read what they write and you encourage them to write more.  Encouragement? I don't think encouragement includes putting someone down...that is just rude and uneducated...especially when you are invistigating a crime...you let people talk...and you let them keep talking.  The more they talk...well eventually you start catching little hiccups...you let them keep going...you DON'T shut down the line of communication.  This board effectively shut down the line of communication with Flymonkey and I am a bit appalled.  Did I believe everything she had to say?  No...but there were angles that her posts brought to the table especially in dealing with DeDe's motivation and why she thought it was ok that her buddy was supporting her.  Who needs to do that and if you are involved personally in this case, where would you even find the time to defend yourself on a blog?  But now, as this case goes along...this board lost Flymonkey...a person in that area with potential inside information.

I will continue to read this board.  I will continue to have my own theories and those theories may change as more evidence is presented.  My theories may be wrong but at least I am contemplating different angles.  At least, I am supporting our american right to be innocent until PROVEN guilty.  Finding the truth takes time.  Only going with one theory closes our mind to other possibilities, which make us overlook details.  I hope that other Monkeys will continue to give their theories even if they do not support the song being played by the bandwagon...it helps me see the bigger picture.

Novella, I agree. Everyone should be able to express their ideas and thoughts.

Just, expect those ideas and thoughts to be challenged once they are posted in a bulletin board/blog.

Of course, we always hope that those who challenge our viewpoints do so in a respectful and tasteful manner.

Very Happy
Peace
Scared Monkey

« Reply #767 on: October 01, 2010, 01:22:31 PM »

I must have missed something...I don't recall anyone being labeled a Terri-Supporter here. 
Thank you Novella. Well stated.

An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it.
Mohandas Gandhi
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #768 on: October 01, 2010, 02:41:28 PM »

Maybe it's time to lock this thread until there is some actual news or an arrest in this case.

I'll discuss with the other moderators and see how they feel.
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #769 on: October 01, 2010, 03:03:06 PM »

Maybe it's time to lock this thread until there is some actual news or an arrest in this case.

Klaas, I know I have no say in whether the thread is locked or not, but... please keep this point in mind while making the decision... what good will it serve to have it closed? Have other threads been locked while the case is still not solved?

There is a court date coming up on next week, regarding the Hormans divorce. Okay, so maybe there won't be much on the news regarding Kyron's disappearance, but maybe we get to know a few more tidbits of info from the hearing.

Very Happy
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #770 on: October 01, 2010, 03:15:25 PM »

Klaas, I know I have no say in whether the thread is locked or not, but... please keep this point in mind while making the decision... what good will it serve to have it closed? Have other threads been locked while the case is still not solved?

There is a court date coming up on next week, regarding the Hormans divorce. Okay, so maybe there won't be much on the news regarding Kyron's disappearance, but maybe we get to know a few more tidbits of info from the hearing.

Very Happy

We never lock threads so this would be a first.  In the NH case when people complained they didn't like the way others were posting, when they thought people were ganging up on Joran and Aruba and the Kalpoes for no reason (no proof, no body, no case) we simply banned the members.  Most went over to RefugeesUnleashed.  Most of the old Joran supporters have now realized that he more than likely killed Natalee the same way he did Stephany in a fit of rage.

So to answer your question we probably won't although I have asked the moderators what they think.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #771 on: October 01, 2010, 03:19:47 PM »

with the analysis here of why Dede and Terri stayed at the house, I still don't feel that it makes sense.

They could go outside and talk in a park, if need be.

Why stay in that scary place?

Could it be that there really was no one to be afraid of as they knew full and well who the perp(s) were?

As far as threats, LE has the tools to investigate any threats.  Has anyone been arrested for making threats as that is against the law.

If Terri was willing to stay in that scary house with Dede as a protector, I say that she has ba**s of steel.
No doubt that house is scary and isolated, but maybe it was easier for DeDe to move in there instead of Terri moving to DeDe's house?

Isn't DeDe's condo small and only one bedroom?

According to Zillow, it is two bedrooms. Looking through the units at 7161 SW Sagert street, all of them are two bedroom units.
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/7161-SW-Sagert-St-APT-103-Tualatin-OR-97062/52695545_zpid/

Also looks like the property is no longer on the market:
http://www.estately.com/listings/info/7161-sw-sagert-st-103#listings/info/7161-sw-sagert-st-103

Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #772 on: October 01, 2010, 03:26:56 PM »

Another interesting piece from that article - this is Terri's talking here I think?
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

But he's no Huckleberry Finn.

"He's not real adventurous," she said. "He's a little timid. But if a friend wanted to go outside and look at something, he would follow the friend. He has a friend who he regularly gets in trouble with in the classroom because he talks too much."

Moulton said Kyron will not even venture far from his home in a wooded area.

"He won't get out of sight of the house," she said. "He's pretty insecure about that. So I can't see him wandering off."

I am pages and pages behind, I have no idea what the subject is now. I wanted to post when reading the above. If Terri planned on Kyron being taken why is she discounting a theory that he simply walked away? Why not just say, well I suppose anything is possible, boys will be boys. Instead in her remarks about his being too timid to walk away she is pretty much stating he was taken. IF a person is guilty of something wouldn't they naturally point away from how it happened? Sort of like, rather then wanting you to look left they tell you to look right?
These statements are true about Kyron, DY and KH both have said this about Kyron, so Terri was being truthful and very detailed in this account about Kyron.

Its these little things that just gnaw at me.. 
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #773 on: October 01, 2010, 03:32:51 PM »

Thanks Brandi 
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #774 on: October 01, 2010, 03:48:06 PM »

Another interesting piece from that article - this is Terri's talking here I think?
http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/details_emerge_about_the_day_k.html

But he's no Huckleberry Finn.

"He's not real adventurous," she said. "He's a little timid. But if a friend wanted to go outside and look at something, he would follow the friend. He has a friend who he regularly gets in trouble with in the classroom because he talks too much."

Moulton said Kyron will not even venture far from his home in a wooded area.

"He won't get out of sight of the house," she said. "He's pretty insecure about that. So I can't see him wandering off."

I am pages and pages behind, I have no idea what the subject is now. I wanted to post when reading the above. If Terri planned on Kyron being taken why is she discounting a theory that he simply walked away? Why not just say, well I suppose anything is possible, boys will be boys. Instead in her remarks about his being too timid to walk away she is pretty much stating he was taken. IF a person is guilty of something wouldn't they naturally point away from how it happened? Sort of like, rather then wanting you to look left they tell you to look right?
These statements are true about Kyron, DY and KH both have said this about Kyron, so Terri was being truthful and very detailed in this account about Kyron.

Its these little things that just gnaw at me.. 

BBM. The quote above is from Carol Moulton, not Terri. In the context of the article it seems to me that these are Carol's words and thoughts about Kyron's disposition and not information relayed to Carol by Terri.

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Tracygirl
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #775 on: October 01, 2010, 04:47:06 PM »

Thank you for clearing that up,nicubird.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #776 on: October 01, 2010, 04:54:08 PM »

Thank you Novella. Well stated.
Agreed, Peace.  My thoughts exactly.  Very well stated, Novella.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #777 on: October 01, 2010, 04:59:03 PM »

with the analysis here of why Dede and Terri stayed at the house, I still don't feel that it makes sense.

They could go outside and talk in a park, if need be.

Why stay in that scary place?

Could it be that there really was no one to be afraid of as they knew full and well who the perp(s) were?

As far as threats, LE has the tools to investigate any threats.  Has anyone been arrested for making threats as that is against the law.

If Terri was willing to stay in that scary house with Dede as a protector, I say that she has ba**s of steel.
No doubt that house is scary and isolated, but maybe it was easier for DeDe to move in there instead of Terri moving to DeDe's house?

Isn't DeDe's condo small and only one bedroom?

According to Zillow, it is two bedrooms. Looking through the units at 7161 SW Sagert street, all of them are two bedroom units.
http://www.zillow.com/homedetails/7161-SW-Sagert-St-APT-103-Tualatin-OR-97062/52695545_zpid/

Also looks like the property is no longer on the market:
http://www.estately.com/listings/info/7161-sw-sagert-st-103#listings/info/7161-sw-sagert-st-103

Brandi - TY.  I remembered the bedroom with the round mirror, now I see there's no second bedroom picture...the one bedroom had stuck in my mind.

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #778 on: October 01, 2010, 05:14:46 PM »

On the issue of Terri staying in the house~

This house was the marital home of Kaine and Terri Horman.

Kyron disappeared from Skyline Elem.

I'm assuming this is when the house was bugged.

Terri's Dad (mother too?) came to stay at the house.

LE advised Kaine of the MFH plot.

Kaine took Kiara and left the home, where abouts unknown.  Terri calls police.

Unsuccessful MFH Sting operation.  Terri calls police.

Obviously, if the police are called, they will respond.  If something occured within the home, it would have been recorded.

Why should she leave her home, Kyron disappeared from the school, not his home.
I wouldn't have. 

Aside from all the emotional garbage, for Kyron's sake, someone needed to be in that house in case someone tried to communicate with the custodial parents, or Kyron showed up at the house.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #779 on: October 01, 2010, 05:18:04 PM »

If I am understanding the WS Astrology thread, they are now suggesting that a love interest helped Terri dispose of or hide Kyron.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=109760&page=16

So who might Terri's love interest be?  Was she friends with Michael Cook prior to Kyron missing?  For some reason this guy who cut Kiara's hair has always had me wondering (although it's probably nothing):

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=2045864&id=1264414625#!/photo.php?pid=898511&id=1264414625&ref=fbx_album

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.