May 28, 2024, 06:16:28 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #31 9/27/10 - 10/02/2010  (Read 176766 times)
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #420 on: September 29, 2010, 07:45:10 PM »

Once Kyron stepped into the school that morning, the school was responsible should something happen to him. It was a scool function and as such they can be held liable. It is the same as a child getting hurt on the playground.....or on a school sponsored field trip....playing in the band at a football game or as a player. The school is responsible. Once Kyron stepped on the bus in the morning til he stepped off the school is responsible for him.

He didn't ride the bus to school.  His stepmother left him there.  She was the last one verified to see him.  If he left the school with her, and if she gave the teacher the idea he was not staying, then I don't see it as the school being liable.  If he left with anyone else then I do. 

And this is where Terri Muddied the Waters IMO. 

Which all makes me wonder again if there might not have been an idea of a payoff - a lawsuit against the school - as a motive. Especially since the MFH didn't pan out. Plus it kills two birds with one stone, since it got her stepson out of the picture as well. Now she could have a tighter-knit, WEALTHIER, family group. That is until the usual dissatisfaction set in for TH and more changes would then need to be made to shake things up again. JMO

I agree Scatty. I believe that Terri planned the disappearing of Kyron for that specific day in waters she had pre-muddied and prepared (to include lies about mini seizures, vague plans for dr appts, various changing lies to friends and family members, etc). I believe she wanted to make the school look at fault for monetary and personal gain (I believe she was very miffed that she was not a paid member of the staff). I believe that she had lied successfully for so long that she felt no one would cast a glance in her direction. In my opinion her lies will be her undoing. I do not believe that LE screwed the pooch early in the investigation and still placing their ducks in a straight waddle. I realize that my opinion places me firmly in the minority as of late. I shall now go back to the rafters since my response to most posts I've read in the past couple of days would be in the form of "nuh-uh" and "seriously?"

Please peel the nanners before you throw them... they are easier to eat!!

Time for   

You are not alone.  I think we have all been through it enough times that most of us have formed opinions one way or the other.  Unfortunately we are no closer to the truth.

Kyron where are you???
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #421 on: September 29, 2010, 07:53:07 PM »

According to Jamie Finster, Terri gave Ms Porter the documentation she needed to fill out on Thursday, June 3rd, 2010.

How would it make sense Kyron had a Dr. appt on Friday, June 4th, 2010 when Ms. Porter was supposed to monitor Kyron's behavior and fill out the paperwork.

Obviously, she couldn't complete it in one day and she KNEW she didn't return the paperwork to Terri on the morning of the 4th prior to the ALLEGED Dr. appt she claimed she "thought" Kyron had gone to.

It sure is sad these adults at Skyline Elem would rather play CYA than help figure out what happened to Kyron.

Okay, monkeys...what does your experience tell you on this one?

Jamie Finster says Terri gave Ms. Porter paperwork to complete on Kyron on Thursday, June 3
Ms. Porter thought Kyron had doctor's appointement on Friday, June 4.

Question:  wouldn't that be the kind of paperwork that the teacher might have to complete observations for several days on Kyron?  Like for about a week, for an appointment the "next" Friday?

Or: Did Ms. Porter complete the paperwork on Kyron on Thursday and give it to Terri on Friday morning to take to the doctor's appointment.  I don't recall hearing anything like that.

What's going on with the paperwork?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #422 on: September 29, 2010, 07:56:24 PM »

Once Kyron stepped into the school that morning, the school was responsible should something happen to him. It was a scool function and as such they can be held liable. It is the same as a child getting hurt on the playground.....or on a school sponsored field trip....playing in the band at a football game or as a player. The school is responsible. Once Kyron stepped on the bus in the morning til he stepped off the school is responsible for him.

He didn't ride the bus to school.  His stepmother left him there.  She was the last one verified to see him.  If he left the school with her, and if she gave the teacher the idea he was not staying, then I don't see it as the school being liable.  If he left with anyone else then I do. 

Which all makes me wonder again if there might not have been an idea of a payoff - a lawsuit against the school - as a motive. Especially since the MFH didn't pan out. Plus it kills two birds with one stone, since it got her stepson out of the picture as well. Now she could have a tighter-knit, WEALTHIER, family group. That is until the usual dissatisfaction set in for TH and more changes would then need to be made to shake things up again. JMO

I agree Scatty. I believe that Terri planned the disappearing of Kyron for that specific day in waters she had pre-muddied and prepared (to include lies about mini seizures, vague plans for dr appts, various changing lies to friends and family members, etc). I believe she wanted to make the school look at fault for monetary and personal gain (I believe she was very miffed that she was not a paid member of the staff). I believe that she had lied successfully for so long that she felt no one would cast a glance in her direction. In my opinion her lies will be her undoing. I do not believe that LE screwed the pooch early in the investigation and still placing their ducks in a straight waddle. I realize that my opinion places me firmly in the minority as of late. I shall now go back to the rafters since my response to most posts I've read in the past couple of days would be in the form of "nuh-uh" and "seriously?"

Time for   

No nanners here! 
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #423 on: September 29, 2010, 08:03:13 PM »

According to Jamie Finster, Terri gave Ms Porter the documentation she needed to fill out on Thursday, June 3rd, 2010.

How would it make sense Kyron had a Dr. appt on Friday, June 4th, 2010 when Ms. Porter was supposed to monitor Kyron's behavior and fill out the paperwork.

Obviously, she couldn't complete it in one day and she KNEW she didn't return the paperwork to Terri on the morning of the 4th prior to the ALLEGED Dr. appt she claimed she "thought" Kyron had gone to.

It sure is sad these adults at Skyline Elem would rather play CYA than help figure out what happened to Kyron.

Jamie Finster says Terri gave Ms. Porter paperwork to complete on Kyron on Thursday, June 3

Question:  wouldn't that be the kind of paperwork that the teacher might have to complete observations for several days on Kyron?  Like for about a week, for an appointment the "next" Friday?

Or: Did Ms. Porter complete the paperwork on Kyron on Thursday and give it to Terri on Friday morning to take to the doctor's appointment.  I don't recall hearing anything like that.

Isn't Jamie Finster one of Terri's friends?  Do we know for sure if there was paperwork or not? I think the only thing we know as fact is that Kyron has been missing for almost 4 months.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #424 on: September 29, 2010, 08:03:54 PM »

Is this the only news quote we have regarding paperwork given to Kyron's teacher or is there more?

http://www.seattlepi.com/local/422499_missing28.html

Jaymie Finster, who has known Terri Horman since junior high, said earlier this month Horman was scheduled to take a second polygraph test. Horman, who already took one polygraph, was "not very happy about it," she said.

Finster told The Oregonian that Horman alerted Kyron's teacher the day before that she was taking the boy to the doctor on Friday, June 11. Finster said that when Kyron didn't show up at the bus the afternoon of June 4, Horman talked to the teacher who said she thought that Horman had taken Kyron to the doctor that day.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #425 on: September 29, 2010, 08:05:58 PM »

nicubird - your theory sounds much like mine.  I have always believed that Terri is a spiteful person and disappeared Kyron out of spite.
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #426 on: September 29, 2010, 08:08:30 PM »

I agree Nicu and Klaas.......Terri had all intentions of letting the school get the blame. Ummm more law suit money?

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #427 on: September 29, 2010, 08:09:15 PM »

nicubird - your theory sounds much like mine.  I have always believed that Terri is a spiteful person and disappeared Kyron out of spite.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #428 on: September 29, 2010, 08:17:35 PM »

Time for   

Nicubird - if Terri just did this out of spite - and LE thinks she had help - what do you think would be "another person's motive" to help Terri do such a truly horriffic act? 

If Terri was so eat up with spite it would probably be for a number of reasons, but I would think they would all be personal reasons to Terri.

"What"  would motivate another person to help Terri in such a terrible deed?

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #429 on: September 29, 2010, 08:21:59 PM »

Time for   

Nicubird - if Terri just did this out of spite - and LE thinks she had help - what do you think would be "another person's motive" to help Terri do such a truly horriffic act? 

If Terri was so eat up with spite it would probably be for a number of reasons, but I would think they would all be personal reasons to Terri.

What usually motivates people to do such things?  Money?  Sex?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #430 on: September 29, 2010, 08:39:27 PM »

Time for   

Money?  For someone to help Terri do such a bad act?  Terri didn't have any money to give that person and suing the school was a very iffy thing and even if it happened any money possibly gained would be far down the road and how would Terri even explain giving some of the money to someone else.  No, I don't think it was money for someone to help Terri abduct Kyron.

Sex?  Hello?  People seem to think Terri was free with sex.  WHY would anybody abduct a child for sex?  An act of kidnapping is a Federal offense and will put you in prison for life.  No, I don't tnink it was for sex from Terri that motivated someone to help Terri abduct Kyron.

IMO, the person who abducted Kyron has a personal attachment to the act: either a sexual pervert, a revenge act against Terri, a revenge act against Kaine, etc.  What would be the reason for the "revenge" - probably a number of reasons could easily come to mind.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #431 on: September 29, 2010, 08:53:47 PM »

Puzzler from your post. 
(IMO, the person who abducted Kyron has a personal attachment to the act: either a sexual pervert, a revenge act against Terri, a revenge act against Kaine, etc.  What would be the reason for the "revenge" - probably a number of reasons could easily come to mind.)  I'm leaning in that direction also, though it isn't a popular theory, but again something is off for me and pieces of the puzzle missing.
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #432 on: September 29, 2010, 08:57:58 PM »

As I continue to jump on and off that fence, half the time I think Terri did this on her own. 
But I can never satisfy in my mind how she did that.

No one saw Kyron leave...not with Terri, not with anyone.  LE says we need concrete evidence, meaning they don't have any yet; further meaning, no one has given them any proof or emphatic eye-witness statements that they saw Kyron leave with Terri. 

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #433 on: September 29, 2010, 09:04:09 PM »

Puzzler from your post. 
(IMO, the person who abducted Kyron has a personal attachment to the act: either a sexual pervert, a revenge act against Terri, a revenge act against Kaine, etc.  What would be the reason for the "revenge" - probably a number of reasons could easily come to mind.)  I'm leaning in that direction also, though it isn't a popular theory, but again something is off for me and pieces of the puzzle missing.

No Rose - you're right - it's not a popular theory; however, when you look at the other side that "Terri did it" - there's no concrete evidence...LE told us that.

I totally agree that something is off and pieces of the puzzle are missing.  IMO, that's why we shouldn't get tunnel vision and just consider Terri did it.  If you think like that, then you never look for "all the puzzle pieces".  Maybe Terri did it by herself - doubtful, as LE doesn't even think that themselves - else why the flyers and pressers alluding to a second person?

IMO the flyers and pressers alluding to a second person were due to LE being "unable" to get any concrete evidence on Terri.

When I take LE's findings for what little bit they've released to the public, then I have to look at other bits and pieces.  Maybe unpopular - but IMO, it's only common sense based on what little has been released from LE.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #434 on: September 29, 2010, 09:12:08 PM »

Puzzler from your post. 

No Rose - you're right - it's not a popular theory; however, when you look at the other side that "Terri did it" - there's no concrete evidence...LE told us that.

I totally agree that something is off and pieces of the puzzle are missing.  IMO, that's why we shouldn't get tunnel vision and just consider Terri did it.  If you think like that, then you never look for "all the puzzle pieces".  Maybe Terri did it by herself - doubtful, as LE doesn't even think that themselves - else why the flyers and pressers alluding to a second person?

IMO the flyers and pressers alluding to a second person were due to LE being "unable" to get any concrete evidence on Terri.

When I take LE's findings for what little bit they've released to the public, then I have to look at other bits and pieces.  Maybe unpopular - but IMO, it's only common sense based on what little has been released from LE.

I agree with you.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #435 on: September 29, 2010, 09:54:53 PM »

I called my friend who sits on the school board and asked her the "who's on first" question and this is what she told me...If a school opens early ALL staff is required to be there and any child left before the school bell would normally ring is on school property and considered under the care of the school.  Now she did state that if parents were told they could only come view and not leave the children until the normal drop off time then things might be different.  I told her Ky's situation and she says he would definately be under the schools care.  If he was in PreK, K or 1st then a parent would be required to pass the child off to the teacher in the room or at the disignated drop off.  So, TH walking away and not seeing him to his room was what I would consider negligent as a Mommy but not a wrong thing to do.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #436 on: September 29, 2010, 09:58:29 PM »

Time for   

Money?  For someone to help Terri do such a bad act?  Terri didn't have any money to give that person and suing the school was a very iffy thing and even if it happened any money possibly gained would be far down the road and how would Terri even explain giving some of the money to someone else.  No, I don't think it was money for someone to help Terri abduct Kyron.

Sex?  Hello?  People seem to think Terri was free with sex.  WHY would anybody abduct a child for sex?  An act of kidnapping is a Federal offense and will put you in prison for life.  No, I don't tnink it was for sex from Terri that motivated someone to help Terri abduct Kyron.

IMO, the person who abducted Kyron has a personal attachment to the act: either a sexual pervert, a revenge act against Terri, a revenge act against Kaine, etc.  What would be the reason for the "revenge" - probably a number of reasons could easily come to mind.

I really can't see someone that big a moron to to exchange a POA for Federal jail time and be smart enough to fool all these agencies.  I just cannot fathom someone being that good in the sack if you get my drift...  Good laugh though!  

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #437 on: September 29, 2010, 10:02:26 PM »

TracyGirl that is exactly why I was asking.  Our board like I said states open to public than names the event.  Everything else regarding school events is just stated w/out the open.  So I was wondering where the "OPEN TO PUBLIC" came from such as a news article or the school handbook?  From that sign I would not assume it was.  JMO

It just sounds wacky to me that some random person "EXCEPT" those you noted above would even be interested.  JMO.

Why would they "announce" it on the curbside bulletin board if it were just for the Skyline students parents, friends and relatives, there was a flyer sent home with the students.

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #438 on: September 29, 2010, 10:04:48 PM »

TracyGirl that is exactly why I was asking.  Our board like I said states open to public than names the event.  Everything else regarding school events is just stated w/out the open.  So I was wondering where the "OPEN TO PUBLIC" came from such as a news article or the school handbook?  From that sign I would not assume it was.  JMO

It just sounds wacky to me that some random person "EXCEPT" those you noted above would even be interested.  JMO.

Why would they "announce" it on the curbside bulletin board if it were just for the Skyline students parents, friends and relatives, there was a flyer sent home with the students.

Are you speculating?
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #439 on: September 29, 2010, 10:08:30 PM »

Speculating?  No.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.