May 28, 2024, 06:46:57 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #31 9/27/10 - 10/02/2010  (Read 176773 times)
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #460 on: September 29, 2010, 11:47:24 PM »

I am reading this bloggers theory about TH swapping cars (Truck for Mustang at Intel) than dropping Kyron off at airport.  It's crazy!  But they put alot of time into this theory with witnesses reports and driving maps....crazy stuff. jmo

Forgot link if anyone wants to look;
http://www.realitychatter.com/kyron-horman-f70/theories-t2785.htm

FCL - TY for the link.  I read the theory - wow!
From the theory, the poster presents how the white truck and red mustang were seen.  One part was something I've wondered about - poster says "Evidence: No security camera footage that day of Intel car park. Mustang was later seen at 11am on Sauvie Island and Terri was driving. Tag was reported to cops as RDSQRL."

Okay, so does Intel have security cameras in the parking area?  If so, then why is there no footage that one day?  Anybody know?

Wow...#8 - poster says I am now unsure about this, as I believe Kyron was still at the school at this point and was seen by other kids there - there is supposedly video camera evidence now that Kyron was still at the school at this point, so I am thinking now that this is not the case, though it is still a possibility.

Another point of interest, poster says there is supposedly video camera evidence of Kyron at the school after Terri left.  I haven't heard of this before.

I'm really curious about whether or not Intel has security cameras.

Interesting about Intel's lack of security. 

MK, it's Intel...don't you think there is camera on anything that could possibly house one?  I bet they could tell you what you were wearing six weeks ago and if you parked your car off center.  Wouldn't need a ton of security in the parking lots I would think.  Entrances and all floors probably lots of dressed down and or uniformed security.  I would think geeks wouldn't need a lot of security!  lol Just kidding, plz no nanners thrown at me this late at night!   I'm sensing a little tension in the cage tonight.  Let's be nice monkeys!!!  MK, you think you could find another socket for your son to play in?  Maybe he can take a bath and listen to the radio!!  Hee hee, I know, I'm not funny.  I'll quit!
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #461 on: September 29, 2010, 11:53:37 PM »

I'd bet they have lots of footage from that day.  Most people have digital camara's and cellphone camara's and use them all the time.  And I remember some report with LE asking for all pictures and footage taken that day.  JMO.

Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #462 on: September 29, 2010, 11:54:52 PM »

Once Kyron stepped into the school that morning, the school was responsible should something happen to him. It was a scool function and as such they can be held liable. It is the same as a child getting hurt on the playground.....or on a school sponsored field trip....playing in the band at a football game or as a player. The school is responsible. Once Kyron stepped on the bus in the morning til he stepped off the school is responsible for him.

He didn't ride the bus to school.  His stepmother left him there.  She was the last one verified to see him.  If he left the school with her, and if she gave the teacher the idea he was not staying, then I don't see it as the school being liable.  If he left with anyone else then I do. 

And this is where Terri Muddied the Waters IMO. 

Which all makes me wonder again if there might not have been an idea of a payoff - a lawsuit against the school - as a motive. Especially since the MFH didn't pan out. Plus it kills two birds with one stone, since it got her stepson out of the picture as well. Now she could have a tighter-knit, WEALTHIER, family group. That is until the usual dissatisfaction set in for TH and more changes would then need to be made to shake things up again. JMO

I agree Scatty. I believe that Terri planned the disappearing of Kyron for that specific day in waters she had pre-muddied and prepared (to include lies about mini seizures, vague plans for dr appts, various changing lies to friends and family members, etc). I believe she wanted to make the school look at fault for monetary and personal gain (I believe she was very miffed that she was not a paid member of the staff). I believe that she had lied successfully for so long that she felt no one would cast a glance in her direction. In my opinion her lies will be her undoing. I do not believe that LE screwed the pooch early in the investigation and still placing their ducks in a straight waddle. I realize that my opinion places me firmly in the minority as of late. I shall now go back to the rafters since my response to most posts I've read in the past couple of days would be in the form of "nuh-uh" and "seriously?"

Please peel the nanners before you throw them... they are easier to eat!!

Time for   

Nicubird - if Terri just did this out of spite - and LE thinks she had help - what do you think would be "another person's motive" to help Terri do such a truly horriffic act? 

If Terri was so eat up with spite it would probably be for a number of reasons, but I would think they would all be personal reasons to Terri.

"What"  would motivate another person to help Terri in such a terrible deed?

What usually motivates people to do such things?  Money?  Sex?

Money?  For someone to help Terri do such a bad act?  Terri didn't have any money to give that person and suing the school was a very iffy thing and even if it happened any money possibly gained would be far down the road and how would Terri even explain giving some of the money to someone else.  No, I don't think it was money for someone to help Terri abduct Kyron.

Sex?  Hello?  People seem to think Terri was free with sex.  WHY would anybody abduct a child for sex?  An act of kidnapping is a Federal offense and will put you in prison for life.  No, I don't tnink it was for sex from Terri that motivated someone to help Terri abduct Kyron.

IMO, the person who abducted Kyron has a personal attachment to the act: either a sexual pervert, a revenge act against Terri, a revenge act against Kaine, etc.  What would be the reason for the "revenge" - probably a number of reasons could easily come to mind.

I really can't see someone that big a moron to to exchange a POA for Federal jail time and be smart enough to fool all these agencies.  I just cannot fathom someone being that good in the sack if you get my drift...  Good laugh though!   

Is it really necessary to be that way?  Can't we all play nicely?  We are all on the same side here!

Monchichi~

Can you honestly rationalize someone risking FEDERAL JAIL TIME for a POA?
You even question that motivation yourself.

This has nothing to do with playing nicely, I'm not playing, I'm very serious.

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #463 on: September 29, 2010, 11:55:27 PM »

Speculating?  No.

So you have seen the flyer that was sent home with the students?  Could you post it and/or the link to view it?  TIA.

I don't have any small kiddies at this time, but do school's plan science fairs and talents shows these days "without informing the parents"?  Maybe some of the younger monkeys with children in school has some personal experience with that they could share.

I do, I do, and thank you Puzzler for noticing lil ol me!  My son's school, even though noticies are sent home for everything, they keep us well informed, will announce on the sign by the road All fairs, activities for parents to attend (and in school activities just for the students), community projects, important school projects due grade wide, etc.  All important events are put on the sign by the road even if parents are not to attend.  That is standard in each school he ever attended.  I remember the same happening for my school days too. 

melisb - TY for this information. 

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #464 on: September 30, 2010, 12:05:25 AM »

Interesting that someone else looked up all those missing boys around Kyron.  I always do that to and did it in this case.  Most were family abductions and without going thru her list I only saw 2 that were kind of suspect as to Kyron's age at time he went missing in relation to the other missing boys ages. 

Maybe some on her list are teenagers? 
monchichi
Scared Monkey

« Reply #465 on: September 30, 2010, 12:06:20 AM »

Once Kyron stepped into the school that morning, the school was responsible should something happen to him. It was a scool function and as such they can be held liable. It is the same as a child getting hurt on the playground.....or on a school sponsored field trip....playing in the band at a football game or as a player. The school is responsible. Once Kyron stepped on the bus in the morning til he stepped off the school is responsible for him.

He didn't ride the bus to school.  His stepmother left him there.  She was the last one verified to see him.  If he left the school with her, and if she gave the teacher the idea he was not staying, then I don't see it as the school being liable.  If he left with anyone else then I do. 

And this is where Terri Muddied the Waters IMO. 

Which all makes me wonder again if there might not have been an idea of a payoff - a lawsuit against the school - as a motive. Especially since the MFH didn't pan out. Plus it kills two birds with one stone, since it got her stepson out of the picture as well. Now she could have a tighter-knit, WEALTHIER, family group. That is until the usual dissatisfaction set in for TH and more changes would then need to be made to shake things up again. JMO

I agree Scatty. I believe that Terri planned the disappearing of Kyron for that specific day in waters she had pre-muddied and prepared (to include lies about mini seizures, vague plans for dr appts, various changing lies to friends and family members, etc). I believe she wanted to make the school look at fault for monetary and personal gain (I believe she was very miffed that she was not a paid member of the staff). I believe that she had lied successfully for so long that she felt no one would cast a glance in her direction. In my opinion her lies will be her undoing. I do not believe that LE screwed the pooch early in the investigation and still placing their ducks in a straight waddle. I realize that my opinion places me firmly in the minority as of late. I shall now go back to the rafters since my response to most posts I've read in the past couple of days would be in the form of "nuh-uh" and "seriously?"

Please peel the nanners before you throw them... they are easier to eat!!

Time for   

Nicubird - if Terri just did this out of spite - and LE thinks she had help - what do you think would be "another person's motive" to help Terri do such a truly horriffic act? 

If Terri was so eat up with spite it would probably be for a number of reasons, but I would think they would all be personal reasons to Terri.

"What"  would motivate another person to help Terri in such a terrible deed?

What usually motivates people to do such things?  Money?  Sex?

Money?  For someone to help Terri do such a bad act?  Terri didn't have any money to give that person and suing the school was a very iffy thing and even if it happened any money possibly gained would be far down the road and how would Terri even explain giving some of the money to someone else.  No, I don't think it was money for someone to help Terri abduct Kyron.

Sex?  Hello?  People seem to think Terri was free with sex.  WHY would anybody abduct a child for sex?  An act of kidnapping is a Federal offense and will put you in prison for life.  No, I don't tnink it was for sex from Terri that motivated someone to help Terri abduct Kyron.

IMO, the person who abducted Kyron has a personal attachment to the act: either a sexual pervert, a revenge act against Terri, a revenge act against Kaine, etc.  What would be the reason for the "revenge" - probably a number of reasons could easily come to mind.

I really can't see someone that big a moron to to exchange a POA for Federal jail time and be smart enough to fool all these agencies.  I just cannot fathom someone being that good in the sack if you get my drift...  Good laugh though!   

Is it really necessary to be that way?  Can't we all play nicely?  We are all on the same side here!

Monchichi~

I can't say I understand why anyone would risk FEDERAL JAIL TIME for anything.  For someone who isn't playing you sure seem to be having a good time.  I on the other hand am not.  So with that I will say good night.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #466 on: September 30, 2010, 12:06:44 AM »

Good Afternoon Monkeys and Guest!

<snip>

Does anyone that is local know the traffic pattern for dropping off you child and picking them up at Skyline? Someone posted a page or so back, that no child was to be dropped off earlier than 8:35 and no later 8:45 final bell. That makes no sense that 300 kids can get bused in or dropped off within 10 minutes. The reason I am asking, our Elementary has a one way loop around a teacher parking lot that is beside the lunch room. Our teachers have to arrive at 7:00 am, 1st bell is a 7:25 and tardy bell is at 7:35.  All student go into the lunchroom and sit til 1st bell when they go to their classroom. Usually 3 or 4 teachers or personnel of the school supervise the kids. No parent is allowed to get out of their car in this loop. It is for drop off or pic up only. At the end of school all car riders are sent back to the lunchroom to be picked up by parents. And bus riders go to another wing of the school that has a bus loop. 5th graders have
the opportunity to be on safety patrol and they walk all the kids down the sidewalk to each of thier cars. Each child has to have a list of who can pick them up and the make of car that will be used. I am on the list for all 5 that I have in Elementary and If I go to pick them up, I have their names on a card furnished by the school that I hold up to the window. Each child is asked who I am before they can get in the car.

I don’t post here much, but do read (one of the guests lurking).

We don’t seem to know what kind of security measures Kyron’s school had in place. I would be VERY surprised if they weren’t very similar to what Darla posted. I have had fairly recent experience with school car pools and buses at three different schools, and that’s pretty much the way it is.

I can add that in my area, for kids who ride the bus home, the bus driver ensures that a parent or neighbor (per a name list) is there to MEET each kid under a certain grade level (maybe fourth grade and under).

Schools have to deal not only with possible stranger abduction, but, far more frequently, parental abductions – nasty divorce/custody/visitation issues often find their way to the school’s doors. This is a very real problem for schools (day care and after-school care providers, too).

This is why I suspect the school has similar procedures. In this day and age, it would be astonishing if not …

Onward.

Most schools these days provide for early drop-off for parents who work, and/or parents who need to drive to more than one school.

Regardless of drop-off time, staff AND safety patrol (5th graders) help by opening the car door, helping the younger ones out with their book bags etc., closing the car door, and making sure the kids get inside the building.

Whether morning or afternoon, staff members are standing at the door and in the halls, to herd students to the appropriate spot.

There’s an elaborate list-keeping of who rides which bus or carpool, and the inevitable daily exceptions. In my experience, the “exceptions” must be reported in advance to both the teacher and the office.

All visitors, including parents, sign in at the office. On big days with lots of visitors, several staff members might be in the office to facilitate sign in. Whether it’s a big day or a typical one, you get a school logo name tag label. Anyone can stop you if you’re not wearing a name tag.

Having said all that – this was a “big” day at Kyron’s school. I seriously doubt that “chaotic” is a correct description. A little crowded, perhaps. Parents were parking and coming into the school. Most elementary schools have fairly small parking lots, so there might have been a good bit of pedestrian traffic on the street (sidewalk?) heading toward the school.

I still don’t know whether anyone saw Terry & Kyron ENTER the school, much less LEAVE – together or separately. We don’t know whether Kiara was there. We don’t know what the deal was about the dr. appointment. I don’t think we even know for sure whether Kyron’s project was set up the day before, or that a.m. 

In short, we don’t know jack.

(I will say that “male chaperone” is an odd term, IMO, for Terri to have used. I’ve only seen “chaperone” used for volunteer parents for field trips, and perhaps proms or other after-school activities.)

I fear that the case has gone cold; not at all promising.

Why did they have to disappear her body?

Murder & Crime on  Aruba Summary - http://tinyurl.com/2lhukn

My usual avatar is an orchis simia (monkey orchid) plant.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #467 on: September 30, 2010, 12:09:38 AM »

What is a POA?

Power of Attorney? or what?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #468 on: September 30, 2010, 12:16:57 AM »

(Snipped)
The intel link is there with pictures - keep going down in the comments.  Pretty good huh?!  Now see this theory I can go for - why?

Because TH used the same MO per LE with Rudy Sanchez aka LS and Mike Cook - it is on the Restraining order but worded weird.  Remember I kept stating it said "Personal relationship concerns that she shared with both these individuals?"  I believe that implies TH wanted them to believe she or the children were in physical harms way from KH.  Atleast that's what I get out of it?  All JMO.

FCL - thanks, again - I went back to the theory and checked out the links.  I saw pictures of Intel campus and pictures of inside the building and their cubes and work areas.  If there were any pictures of the parking area, I missed them.  Have you seen any parking lot photos?  TIA

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Brandi
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #469 on: September 30, 2010, 12:18:56 AM »

Thanks, msmarple.

I enjoyed reading your post about school procedures you have encountered.

I agree. We don't know "jack."

We know so very little, and most of what we think we know, we often doubt.

So frustrating. Such a sweet little bot is lost.

msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #470 on: September 30, 2010, 12:19:51 AM »

I know someone else is going to reply by the time I hit "Post" -

FCL - "POA" in the context means "piece of a$$"

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #471 on: September 30, 2010, 12:24:56 AM »

We really don't have any evidence that we are aware of.   Other than emails from TH and Kyron's last timeline to an extent.  I am hoping LE has tons and is right now making big fat evidence binders to present to the DA.  I hope they are doing something for Kyron.

It is interesting how they let KH & DY do all the talking for so long and have now asked them to tone it down.  And everyone/everything has gone quiet.  JMO.
msmarple
Monkey Junky

« Reply #472 on: September 30, 2010, 12:25:06 AM »

Brandi - I have so much enjoyed your art work with this little guy and his frog. As I said, I lurk, I read about the one used for the birthday flyer.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #473 on: September 30, 2010, 12:26:58 AM »

Thanks, msmarple.

I enjoyed reading your post about school procedures you have encountered.

I agree. We don't know "jack."

We know so very little, and most of what we think we know, we often doubt.

So frustrating. Such a sweet little bot is lost.

Brandi, I agree with you...we know so very little and doubt what we do know.  I jump on and off that fence so many times a day, you'd think I would be skinny by now 

Terri did it, Terri and someone else did it; Terri's directly involved; Terri's indirectly involved.

The last theory we've been discussing that FCL gave a link to - that poster thinks at least 3 people are involved.  That post sure put a lot of work into her theory with links and maps, too.   

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #474 on: September 30, 2010, 12:27:16 AM »

I know someone else is going to reply by the time I hit "Post" -

FCL - "POA" in the context means "piece of a$$"

Thank you!  That one I am will forget because when I see POA all I think is Power of Attorney.  ha ha ha.
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #475 on: September 30, 2010, 12:29:57 AM »

(Snipped)
The intel link is there with pictures - keep going down in the comments.  Pretty good huh?!  Now see this theory I can go for - why?

Because TH used the same MO per LE with Rudy Sanchez aka LS and Mike Cook - it is on the Restraining order but worded weird.  Remember I kept stating it said "Personal relationship concerns that she shared with both these individuals?"  I believe that implies TH wanted them to believe she or the children were in physical harms way from KH.  Atleast that's what I get out of it?  All JMO.

FCL - thanks, again - I went back to the theory and checked out the links.  I saw pictures of Intel campus and pictures of inside the building and their cubes and work areas.  If there were any pictures of the parking area, I missed them.  Have you seen any parking lot photos?  TIA

Just the same pictures you looked at.  I assumed they were referring to the lots in front of the building but those pictures were really small and stretched out.  And don't want to assume anymore!!! 
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #476 on: September 30, 2010, 12:31:14 AM »

We really don't have any evidence that we are aware of.   Other than emails from TH and Kyron's last timeline to an extent.  I am hoping LE has tons and is right now making big fat evidence binders to present to the DA.  I hope they are doing something for Kyron.

It is interesting how they let KH & DY do all the talking for so long and have now asked them to tone it down.  And everyone/everything has gone quiet.  JMO.

FCL - I hope you're right and that LE has tons of info on this case.  I soooo want every single person involved in this to be put under the prison.

I've noticed how quiet Kaine/Desiree have become - do you think LE "asked" them to go quiet?  Would that be because Stanton is forming a task force and they want to make a break from the Sherriff's office to the task force?  Wonder if the newly-formed task force will have a presser?

fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #477 on: September 30, 2010, 12:38:03 AM »

Puzzler I just downloaded one of the pictures - the Jones Farm Campus one with the parking lot and I'd almost bet those are camara's up on the corners of the building.  Pic gets blurry when zoomed but that's what they look like to me.  Otherwise I'm not sure what would be on every corner of the bldg.  I'm posting link to pictures hope it works.

http://www.intel.com/pressroom/kits/sites/oregon/jones_farm_photos.htm
fatcatlurker
Monkey Junky

« Reply #478 on: September 30, 2010, 12:44:15 AM »

FCL - I hope you're right and that LE has tons of info on this case.  I soooo want every single person involved in this to be put under the prison.

I've noticed how quiet Kaine/Desiree have become - do you think LE "asked" them to go quiet?  Would that be because Stanton is forming a task force and they want to make a break from the Sherriff's office to the task force?  Wonder if the newly-formed task force will have a presser?

I swear I saw it somewhere tonight but I think it was something Desiree said so nothing official.  I'll see if I can find it again and post it.
nicubird
Scared Monkey

« Reply #479 on: September 30, 2010, 12:47:01 AM »

Monchichi~

Hi MK. I think none of us here can rationalize any facet of disappearing/harming a child or aiding anyone in such an endeavor. It is not a rational act of a mentally well person; therein lies the inherent difficulty of a rational person making sense of an irrational act. Unfortunately, I have had enough experience with individuals with addictions, be it sex, drugs, gambling, alcohol, etc., and the financial ruin that accompanies each to know that such individuals are motivated to do things that none of us can understand. I have no idea what the trigger is for any of the parties involved; however, I do not doubt for one second that for some incomprehensible reason one or more persons risked federal jail time to meet a desperate need/desire. 

"The world breaks everyone, and afterward, some are strong at the broken places" ~Hemmingway~
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.