May 28, 2024, 05:12:54 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #31 9/27/10 - 10/02/2010  (Read 176747 times)
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #560 on: September 30, 2010, 09:14:40 AM »

I'm as red as my hair now...I don't know how!

I got it.  Sorry, couldn't remember how and it suddenly came back to me!  That is why I don't post a lot of links cause I can't figure how to only hilight just what I want.  When I do it all the page comes over and too much time to get rid of what I want.  Computer dummy here!

That is not my friend but his name did start with a J.  That guy now doesn't look the same.  Much smaller...what could he be doing?  Not dieting I hope!  Thank you for your help as you have probably taken the time to splain how to paste to my browser.  Again, I'm sorry to take up your time with my not knowing how to do so much!!

We may be getting confused.  That guy isn't BP...BP is the one in the black shirt and cap (unless I'm the one that's confused).

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #561 on: September 30, 2010, 09:18:14 AM »

Bringing this over for when people start looking at BP today...if they look.

From BOC

47.alwayssunday says:
September 30, 2010 at 8:43 am
I don’t want to step on anyone’s toes, but the Pumala info that is floating around on the web is all mixed up….Clarifying it could impact many people’s theories so I will try my best….

Brian and Ann Pumala are not married, Ann is Brian’s sister. As far as I know, Tanner’s parents are still married.

Ann Pumala did leave Portland however it was long before Kyron disappeared. IIRC she and Brian are not very close.

The houseboat on Sauvie (while yes it does show Brian and Ann as “relatives” or having once lived there) is not Brian’s current residence and has not been for some time. The houseboat belongs to a man who was at one time Brian and Ann’s stepfather. I don’t believe this gentleman is married to Brian and Ann’s mother anymore. He is also a retired Portland Police officer.

I’m sure Sauvie’s Island is still a factor in this saga, but not necessarily due to any connection with this family. Anyhoo….hope this clears some stuff up. All of this information was given by a family member (Ann) on a previous board.

melisb
Monkey Junky

« Reply #562 on: September 30, 2010, 09:21:04 AM »

I'm as red as my hair now...I don't know how!

I got it.  Sorry, couldn't remember how and it suddenly came back to me!  That is why I don't post a lot of links cause I can't figure how to only hilight just what I want.  When I do it all the page comes over and too much time to get rid of what I want.  Computer dummy here!

That is not my friend but his name did start with a J.  That guy now doesn't look the same.  Much smaller...what could he be doing?  Not dieting I hope!  Thank you for your help as you have probably taken the time to splain how to paste to my browser.  Again, I'm sorry to take up your time with my not knowing how to do so much!!

We may be getting confused.  That guy isn't BP...BP is the one in the black shirt and cap (unless I'm the one that's confused).

Right, I thought that the guy on the right was my friend from FL named Jon H. who now lives in AZ.  Just a lookylike.  My bad, not him.  MK directed my to his MySpace and he has lost weight and doesn't look like my friend much anymore.  Gotta go to work.  See ya'll tonight!  Gosh I need a laptop. 
Scandi
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #563 on: September 30, 2010, 09:31:42 AM »

Good morning, Monkeys!

Well, if Terri was driving her mustang on Sauvie Island that morning, it puts a whole new spin on this.  1.  She, and someone else, drove the white truck to Intel to get the mustang.  She then took the mustang, and the other person drove the white truck.  Or...  2. She traded the truck for the mustang.  (Then the truck following her would be a different white truck.)  Or... 
3.  Kaine is involved somehow.  (Frankly, I would certainly hate it if the third were true.  Kiara needs a parent.)

But why would she ask for the truck to drive on Thur and Fri if she had to go switch out cars secretly.  I kinda don't believe that story.  I dunno.

Maybe she didn't switch out vehicles...maybe the vehicle came to her?  OR - maybe there was a need for both vehicles and she went to Intel and she drove the mustang and Kaine took
the truck (I noticed that when the 2 of them left the gym, they had the mustang and Kaine got in the passengers side).  I'm only speculating.  I do think that if that happened, for someone to be chasing the other and both driving very fast and erratic - there was anger involved in that scenario.

Urgency-Fear? Deadline? Late for ron de vu?

OMG MK,  Reading your post it was like having a Gestalt moment.  "Late for ron de vu".

She went to 2 Freddies - so odd in my mind.  Freddies almost never runs out of anything.  I think someone she was suppose to meet didn't show.  She thought maybe they went to the other Freddies store so getting panicky she drove over there and they weren't there either.  It must have been someone who she had arranged with to take Kyron and maybe they were picking up the balance of money she owed them - or something like that !!!

But when they didn't show she went into a panic as she knew she no longer had control over Kyron and realized he was gone.  She wasn't that far from Intel, and I'm thinking now that the person who she had made the arrangement whom she was suppose to meet lived on SI and she raced over there, desperate to find that person to see what they had done with Kyron. 

Sorry, none of those thoughts are that worked out in my head.  But the thought about the person who Terri made the deal with about taking Kyron living on SI - I think that could be a real possibility.

PS:  I haven't figured out the reason for a ron de vu yet except for $$$'s.  If you owed someone some money for a hired kidnapping and they didn't show to collect it as arranged, wouldn't you wonder WTF and think maybe something tragic happened want to find out what had gone wrong?
Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #564 on: September 30, 2010, 09:44:46 AM »

Bringing this over for when people start looking at BP today...if they look.

From BOC

47.alwayssunday says:
September 30, 2010 at 8:43 am
I don’t want to step on anyone’s toes, but the Pumala info that is floating around on the web is all mixed up….Clarifying it could impact many people’s theories so I will try my best….

Brian and Ann Pumala are not married, Ann is Brian’s sister. As far as I know, Tanner’s parents are still married.

Ann Pumala did leave Portland however it was long before Kyron disappeared. IIRC she and Brian are not very close.

The houseboat on Sauvie (while yes it does show Brian and Ann as “relatives” or having once lived there) is not Brian’s current residence and has not been for some time. The houseboat belongs to a man who was at one time Brian and Ann’s stepfather. I don’t believe this gentleman is married to Brian and Ann’s mother anymore. He is also a retired Portland Police officer.

I’m sure Sauvie’s Island is still a factor in this saga, but not necessarily due to any connection with this family. Anyhoo….hope this clears some stuff up. All of this information was given by a family member (Ann) on a previous board.

melisb...TY so much for bringing this over

Puzzler - that which puzzles or perplexes; anything that arouses curiosity or perplexes because it is unexplained, inexplicable or secret.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #565 on: September 30, 2010, 10:13:14 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Lurkers

Thinking about the Sauvie Island and the sitings of the mustang...
I went back and started looking at old news articles. I know I keep bringing Sandra Cantu into focus within Kyron's case.. again I find something similar between the day Sandra was reported missing and Kyron reported missing.

What is the commonality, strangely enough a funeral procession for a local Police Chief.
This Police Chief local to Kyron, died on May 20, 2010. He died of a heart attack, while at home.
They announced to the community that on June 4th, 2010 he would be remembered by LE, Fire, community, family and friends ...that they would have a funeral procession and then follow up with a memorial at a local church.

The funeral procession start time: 11:45 am  June 4th, 2010.
local PDX link: http://pdxtraffic.blogspot.com/2010/06/media-information-for-lake-oswego.html

MEDIA INFORMATION FOR LAKE OSWEGO POLICE CHIEF DAN DUNCAN'S MEMORIAL SERVICE
Posted: June 3rd, 2010 9:29 PM
I am sending this email on behalf of the Lake Oswego Police Department.

Chief Dan Duncan's memorial service will be on Friday June 4, 2010 starting at 1:00 P.M. at Rolling Hills Community Church, located at 3550 SW Borland Rd. Tualatin, OR 97062.
The day will start with a procession:

The procession will be leaving the West End Building (WEB) at ***4104 Kruse Way, Lake Oswego at 1145 A.M. where it will travel down Country Club Rd. towards the Lake Oswego City Hall (eta 1200-1205), there the motorcade will be joined by the Lake Oswego Police Department, and the Duncan Family. The motorcade will proceed along "A" Avenue to State Street, turning south towards McVey. They will continue along McVey to Stafford Rd.
At Stafford Rd. and Overlook, there will be 2 Fire Department ladder trucks set up with a flag salute to Chief Duncan (1215-1220). They will continue along Stafford to the church (1230-1245).
*** I mapped this and is 28 mins from Kyron's school.

There will be an F-15 fly by conducted by the Oregon Air National Guard at the conclusion of the motorcade, just before 1:00 p.m. weather permitting.
Stafford Road will be closed to all other vehicle traffic during the procession.
The service will begin at 1: 00 P.M.

Upon conclusion of the service, the family, and members of the Lake Oswego Police Department will leave the church, and return to the Lake Oswego City Hall for a private reception. There will be a reception at Rolling Hills Church following the service for the public, and Public Safety Officials from other jurisdictions.
__
http://www.oregonlive.com/clackamascounty/index.ssf/2010/06/1000_gather_to_honor_lake_oswe.html
snip:
Nearly 1,000 people attended memorial services for Duncan on Friday, which began after a procession of 125 emergency vehicles and 70 police motorcycles snaking through the streets.
--
http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=127569410988837800 
snip: June 4th, 2010
A group of motorcycle officers from local police and sheriff's departments were part of the procession mid-day Friday through Lake Oswego to honor police chief Dan Duncan. Duncan, 55, died May 20 at his home near Oregon City. Hundreds of public service officers took part in the nearly hour-long memorial procession in a loop around Lake Oswego leading up to his memorial service at Rolling Hills Community Church in Stafford.

So what does this mean? Everyone one and their " Blue Brothers" were at this Police Chiefs Funeral procession and memorial on June 4th during the hours that Kyron went Poof. More than likely "all that were of years of experience", and or the higher ups within the Police forces..Local and State. From 11:00 - ?? time. Not sure when the memorial would have ended at the church, it was to start at 1PM. The Church is 24 miles from Kyron's school - 40 min drive.

Sandra Cantu was taken on a day that they had a huge funeral procession for a fallen officer local to their community. Everyone in the community focusing their efforts on the funeral and or having to Drive " around it" to get where they needed to go .. work school etc.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #566 on: September 30, 2010, 10:27:34 AM »

More on the funeral of Chief Dan Duncan, held June 4th, 2010

http://www.lakeoswegoreview.com/news/story.php?story_id=127551603435675700

The memorial service for Lake Oswego Police Chief Dan Duncan will be held Friday at Rolling Hills Community Church in Stafford.

Activities start with a public safety procession from 11:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m., starting at the West End Building at 4101 Kruse Way in Lake Oswego and proceeding to the Rolling Hills Community Church at 3550 S.W. Borland Road.

The memorial service for Duncan will be held from 1 to 2 p.m. at the church. It will be followed by a reception from 2 to 4 p.m.

The public is invited to join in honoring Duncan at these events.

The procession will include vehicles and personnel from many agencies. The motorcade will pass through a firefighter tribute at Overlook Drive and Stafford roads.
Duncan’s son, Danny Duncan, now an officer with the Corvallis Police Department, is a past recipient of such a fund.

Duncan, 55, died on May 20 at his home outside Oregon City. He had been planning to attend a retirement party in his honor on May 21 at Lake Oswego City Hall. Duncan was concluding his law enforcement career after 34 years of service, including the last 25 years in Lake Oswego. He served as chief of the LOPD from 2003 to 2010.
--
With his serving Chief for 7 yrs, his son on the force- this would be a huge affair
The church within the article says Stafford but when you look it up its in the city of Tualatin.
Rolling Hills Community Church, 3550 SW Borland Road Tualatin, OR 97062
not sure if this would disrupt drive time for Dede or not, since she lived in Tualatin at the time ( Her Condo)..

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #567 on: September 30, 2010, 10:35:32 AM »

I thought it was interesting being it was the same day, June 4, and announced before hand that this would be an event that the locals " I believe" would know of and or have paid attention to.

Rolling Hills Church in  Tualatin is 4 mins from SW Sagert St Tualatin ( Condo of DS)
1.6 Miles apart using the address of the Church and SW Sagert Street Tualatin.

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #568 on: September 30, 2010, 10:37:03 AM »

Good Morning Monkeys and Lurkers

Thinking about the Sauvie Island and the sitings of the mustang...
I went back and started looking at old news articles. I know I keep bringing Sandra Cantu into focus within Kyron's case.. again I find something similar between the day Sandra was reported missing and Kyron reported missing.

What is the commonality, strangely enough a funeral procession for a local Police Chief.
This Police Chief local to Kyron, died on May 20, 2010. He died of a heart attack, while at home.
They announced to the community that on June 4th, 2010 he would be remembered by LE, Fire, community, family and friends ...that they would have a funeral procession and then follow up with a memorial at a local church.

The funeral procession start time: 11:45 am  June 4th, 2010.
local PDX link: http://pdxtraffic.blogspot.com/2010/06/media-information-for-lake-oswego.html

MEDIA INFORMATION FOR LAKE OSWEGO POLICE CHIEF DAN DUNCAN'S MEMORIAL SERVICE
Posted: June 3rd, 2010 9:29 PM
I am sending this email on behalf of the Lake Oswego Police Department.

Chief Dan Duncan's memorial service will be on Friday June 4, 2010 starting at 1:00 P.M. at Rolling Hills Community Church, located at 3550 SW Borland Rd. Tualatin, OR 97062.
The day will start with a procession:

The procession will be leaving the West End Building (WEB) at ***4104 Kruse Way, Lake Oswego at 1145 A.M. where it will travel down Country Club Rd. towards the Lake Oswego City Hall (eta 1200-1205), there the motorcade will be joined by the Lake Oswego Police Department, and the Duncan Family. The motorcade will proceed along "A" Avenue to State Street, turning south towards McVey. They will continue along McVey to Stafford Rd.
At Stafford Rd. and Overlook, there will be 2 Fire Department ladder trucks set up with a flag salute to Chief Duncan (1215-1220). They will continue along Stafford to the church (1230-1245).
*** I mapped this and is 28 mins from Kyron's school.

There will be an F-15 fly by conducted by the Oregon Air National Guard at the conclusion of the motorcade, just before 1:00 p.m. weather permitting.
Stafford Road will be closed to all other vehicle traffic during the procession.
The service will begin at 1: 00 P.M.

Upon conclusion of the service, the family, and members of the Lake Oswego Police Department will leave the church, and return to the Lake Oswego City Hall for a private reception. There will be a reception at Rolling Hills Church following the service for the public, and Public Safety Officials from other jurisdictions.
__
http://www.oregonlive.com/clackamascounty/index.ssf/2010/06/1000_gather_to_honor_lake_oswe.html
snip:
Nearly 1,000 people attended memorial services for Duncan on Friday, which began after a procession of 125 emergency vehicles and 70 police motorcycles snaking through the streets.
--
http://www.portlandtribune.com/news/story.php?story_id=127569410988837800 
snip: June 4th, 2010
A group of motorcycle officers from local police and sheriff's departments were part of the procession mid-day Friday through Lake Oswego to honor police chief Dan Duncan. Duncan, 55, died May 20 at his home near Oregon City. Hundreds of public service officers took part in the nearly hour-long memorial procession in a loop around Lake Oswego leading up to his memorial service at Rolling Hills Community Church in Stafford.

So what does this mean? Everyone one and their " Blue Brothers" were at this Police Chiefs Funeral procession and memorial on June 4th during the hours that Kyron went Poof. More than likely "all that were of years of experience", and or the higher ups within the Police forces..Local and State. From 11:00 - ?? time. Not sure when the memorial would have ended at the church, it was to start at 1PM. The Church is 24 miles from Kyron's school - 40 min drive.

Sandra Cantu was taken on a day that they had a huge funeral procession for a fallen officer local to their community. Everyone in the community focusing their efforts on the funeral and or having to Drive " around it" to get where they needed to go .. work school etc.

Deenie...that's chilling

Puzzler
Monkey All Star Jr.

« Reply #569 on: September 30, 2010, 10:39:01 AM »

I thought it was interesting being it was the same day, June 4, and announced before hand that this would be an event that the locals " I believe" would know of and or have paid attention to.

Rolling Hills Church in  Tualatin is 4 mins from SW Sagert St Tualatin ( Condo of DS)

This is very interesting...Good sleuthing Deenie.

Gypsy DD
Monkey Junky

« Reply #570 on: September 30, 2010, 10:53:01 AM »

Good morning Monkeys.

Does anyone know the date of the last time Kyron was at Desiree's and Tony's?

To me this would just be interesting to know if it was the weekend before or a few weeks before.

I have the impression that Kyron knew or saw something involved in Terri's alternate life ( a drug deal, a sexual escapade, a man at the house that normally wouldn't be there?)

Terri's appearance went down hill quickly in the months between March and June.  What happened ?  We may never know.  But her appearance changed drastically from March to June.

The muddy waters she created, as NICUBIRD said can not in my mind just be coincidence.

The fact that Kyron would be with his bio Mom and her detective husband that weekend..can not just be coincidence. 

The fact that science fair and talent show were happening that day at school..not a coincidence.  A perfect storm was brewing due to Terri.

I don't think he left school with her, but I do think he left school with someone she told him to leave with. 

Who? IDK.  Was it some perv that had molested Kyron that Terri did drug deals with or for, was it revenge on Terri's part or someone else? 

We just don't have enough true facts yet to really know..but for some reason I think Terri did not want Kyron going there to Desiree and Tony's that weekend..her secrets were about to be spilled.

The past few days people discussed Desiree and Kaine's quotes from Kyron's birthday party.

I thought they were trying to communicate to Kyron, believing he may still be alive and kidnapped.  I simply thought they were trying to reassure him that they loved him and wanted him home. 

I think they were trying to let him know they still loved him and wanted him because many times kidnappers and pervs will tell a child that if you tell your parents will be harmed..or I have you because your parents don't love or want you any more.

Even though I believe Kyron is deceased, if they believe he is alive then telling him they love, miss and want him home does not seem so unusual to me.

"Commit a crime and the world is made of glass."
Ralph Waldo Emerson  1841
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #571 on: September 30, 2010, 11:30:41 AM »

This is very interesting...Good sleuthing Deenie.

I would think that the " Church" would be filled with people and preparing for the memorial before 11:00 .. I don't know how this would disturb the local roads near DS's condo. ( I am guessing it would be set up before 11 am, the blockages etc.)
Seems like it would be a very huge day of " Distraction" for the local LE .. that they would be concentrating on " this event" due to the size and for who they lost unexpectedly "Their Chief" ..I know that Tracygirl remembers the funeral of her local Officer: and she as well recalls the " driving area" that day..that Sandra was taken.
I believe she made mention of recall when she was driving home from work. That it was a very huge ordeal for her city that day.. and that it was a huge noted event.
Which brings me back to Kyron, if the majority of the local LE were involved or to present themselves for the procession/memorial ..it would give " ppl" the perfect opportunity to get away with mischief or worse... knowing that LE was concentrated into " areas" for Chief Duncan... 

Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #572 on: September 30, 2010, 11:35:51 AM »

Reading Darla's last post..
Does anyone recall who said or quoted Kyron ..that he said to Terri she was " Dead"

Or Kyron made comments using words such as " My Stepmom is Dead" ...
I may be using the wrong words..
Did Kyron actually say this ? or is this again hearsay?

Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #573 on: September 30, 2010, 12:00:56 PM »

FWIW, to get to I-5 NB, DeDe would take a left turn out of the condo complex onto Sagert Rd. eastbound, left again onto 65th northbound, and would have to cross over Borland Rd. at that point to continue down to the freeway.  Her route wouldn't intersect Stafford Rd. at all.  Because the Emergency Room entrance for Meridian Park Hospital is on Borland Rd. just east of 65th, I don't think the police would be likely to interfere too much with that access.  Not sure if this is useful or not, just sayin'......
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #574 on: September 30, 2010, 12:02:20 PM »

Reading Darla's last post..
Does anyone recall who said or quoted Kyron ..that he said to Terri she was " Dead"

Or Kyron made comments using words such as " My Stepmom is Dead" ...
I may be using the wrong words..
Did Kyron actually say this ? or is this again hearsay?

No I don't have any idea. But a 7 year old saying that is very hard for me to believe.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #575 on: September 30, 2010, 12:02:32 PM »

Searching Dan Duncan Memorial: Kyron Horman

Led me to this link:
http://www.wfse.org/?zone=/unionactive/view_article.cfm&HomeID=165532

snip:
Washington Federation of State Employees
Shared Leave Requests

KYRON HORMAN’S GRANDFATHER IN NEED OF SHARED LEAVE

We start with this because it’s a plea for help in a tragic story you’ve all heard and read about. It comes from Neil Horman, a DSHS worker in IT.

The statement Neil authorizes:

On June 4, 2010 my grandson, Kyron Horman, disappeared from his school in Oregon. In order to support the family, my wife and I went to Oregon. This burned all my leave time and more. This situation is extremely stressful and the upset continues. I am making it to work as I can but this is an ongoing tragedy and we have dramatic ups and downs.

As the investigation continues my wife and I may have to return to Oregon. We simply do not know what to expect.

As time goes on we hope that Kyron will be found and we can rejoice. In the mean time we are still in dynamic flux and we could use your help if possible.

If you can help Neil with a donation of eligible unused annual leave or sick leave or all or part of your personal holiday, contact your human resources representative.
-----

HOW TO LIST YOUR SHARED LEAVE REQUEST:

* If you’ve been approved to receive shared leave by your agency or institution, you can place a notice here. Once you’ve been approved by your agency or institution, WFSE/AFSCME can place your shared leave request here. Call Tim Welch at 1-800-562-6002, e-mail him at tim@wfse.org or leave a detailed message for us at Contact Us.

* Donations of unused annual leave, sick leave or all or part of personal holidays can be made.

* In all cases, agencies or institutions must approve requests to donate and receive shared leave.
ABOUT USSLP:

The 2007 Legislature created a Uniformed Service Shared Leave Pool (USSLP) to allow employees to donate leave for any employee who has been called to service in the uniformed services and who meets the sharedleave requirements.

The USSLP will be administered by the Military Department.  For more information contact your employer's human resource office or view the guidelines established by the Military Department at  http://mil.wa.gov/usslp.shtml

Contact Jennifer Connely at 253-512-7522. or Jennifer.Connely@mil.wa.gov if you have any questions or concerns related to the USSLP.  Thanks! 

---
DHSH -Dept of Social and Health Services, State of Washington
http://www.dshs.wa.gov/

5150monkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #576 on: September 30, 2010, 12:06:41 PM »

Wow, good digging Deenie! 
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #577 on: September 30, 2010, 12:13:55 PM »

Wow, good digging Deenie! 

Thank you
I wonder what Mr. Horman ( Neil) thinks ..( loss of Kyron is beyond comprehension) his daughter in law and his son Kaine  .. all in one month TH/KH within Kyron's case and add Kristian Horman, his other son ( put in jail for child molestation)
Holy crap my head would be spinning

Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #578 on: September 30, 2010, 12:17:07 PM »

Sorry, didn't see #3...KH could be involved.  I've often thought hinky of him.  He could have gone to work and got off earlier.  He said the time he left work and got home, could he have left work earlier or twice that day?
Maybe he left work earlier to catch her in some of her comprimising positions/situations?  Maybe he was notified of Ky's disappearance and he rushed to help her that morn and they were doing 90 to get where the note that was poss found by TH in the truck said to go to.  OOOHHH, that all sounds way to far fetched!!!!  I'll quit now.

Uh-oh!  I just had a flash thought! 

Here goes speculation:  could Kaine have been suspicious that Terri was having an affair with the guy who used to live next door (Kyron's friend's father) and who now lives on a house boat.  Kaine left work unexpectedly to check on Miss Terri and the house boat.  Found her there...confrontation ensues...Terri leaves the house boat and jumps in her car and Kaine chases after her in the white truck.  That would be something they wouldn't want LE and the reporters to know about. 

Trouble within the family that were the next door neighbors...mother suddenly moved to another state (correct me if I'm wrong) and father moved into house boat and Kyron's friend left with grandmother. 

Wonder if that had to do with father/Terri having and affair.  Could Kyron have seen them or overheard them and heard one of them say - I'm dead?

Okay, it's a wild tale...tear it apart! 

It isn't necessarily a wild tale.  It is as plausible as anything else I've seen or heard.  Considering they may have been fighting the day before, it could be that Kaine left even earlier to check on Terri.  It makes me wonder if something accidentally happened to Kyron during an angry confrontation.  Sometimes people get so angry, they put others in danger. 

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #579 on: September 30, 2010, 12:19:59 PM »

Actually, family violence makes more sense than many other scenarios.

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.