May 28, 2024, 04:10:24 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: NEW CHILD BOARD CREATED IN THE POLITICAL SECTION FOR THE 2016 ELECTION

Home   Help Login Register  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Kyron Horman, 7 years old PORTLAND, OR #31 9/27/10 - 10/02/2010  (Read 176720 times)
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #660 on: September 30, 2010, 08:32:06 PM »

I recieved this email from an WS member that wanted to clear some things up.  They told me it was OK to share

Personally, I am not much of a believer in Astrology pertaining to these cases but I happen to agree with most of their deductions/readings:

Thanks for posting the info, Klaas.

I am not a believer nor a disbeliever, and I find their readings and comments fascinating. Okay, the parts I can comprehend.

We have many, many Scared Monkeys posts based on very few facts and a lot of speculation. The one solid fact we have is that Kyron is missing. WS brings a different view of what happened based on astrology, not what is in media articles, and they seem to have some knowledgeable, thoughtful astrologers.

If I could afford an astrologer and if I were in a position to need insight on making choices in my personal or business life, I would certainly consider the readings of a reputable astrologer.

I don't know why SM doesn't have a psychics thread.

In other real crimes bulletin boards/blogs there is at least one.

I know we can open our own threads, but I don't know how the mods feel about a "Dreams/Visions/Gut Feelings" kinda thread, and what participation it would have.

Very Happy
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #661 on: September 30, 2010, 08:34:18 PM »

There is already a dream thread ITM.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
Itaryl Moosee
Monkey Junky

« Reply #662 on: September 30, 2010, 08:36:57 PM »

Relating to Kyron? Have the address?

Thanks.

Very Happy
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #663 on: September 30, 2010, 08:41:29 PM »

Flymonkey - I have to admit that when I look at the smug look on DeDe's face I want to slap her.  You would think that knowing that Kyron was still missing she could restrain herself and hide her smugness.   

Just trying not to react to the nasty media questions thrown at her.  I have heard a number of people characterize this as "smugness," but that is not what it is.  I agree it's an unfortunate expression that the news folks caught and played over and over again, but she was definitely not feeling smug.  She just wanted to get home and away from the hype.

That is not the only moment captured in time where she looked smug, her entire walk that day from point A to point B she had that same attitude about her.  You can call it what you want but it appears smug. 

That is the point I am making.  I know how it looks, but it's something different.
Monkey King
Monkey Junky

« Reply #664 on: September 30, 2010, 08:41:40 PM »

FlyMonkey~

Since Sheriff Staton announced on Sept 15th, a new Task Force was being created to specifically work on Kyron's case, has Dede been asked to do a follow up interview with investigators?

Thanks in Advance,
MK

~Things aren't always what they appear to be~
darla
Monkey Junky

In Honor of my son Lt. Brandon W. Rollins LCSO.

« Reply #665 on: September 30, 2010, 08:43:17 PM »

Thanks.

Very Happy

No, I ain't going there, so you will have to look in Kyron home thread.

You will never know that Faith in prayer is all you need,
until it is all you have left!
God Bless!
no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #666 on: September 30, 2010, 08:43:58 PM »

Thanks.

Very Happy

http://scaredmonkeys.net/index.php?topic=8660.0  link to dream thread.
Flymonkey
Scared Monkey

« Reply #667 on: September 30, 2010, 08:51:25 PM »

FlyMonkey~

Since Sheriff Staton announced on Sept 15th, a new Task Force was being created to specifically work on Kyron's case, has Dede been asked to do a follow up interview with investigators?

Thanks in Advance,
MK

No, MK, they have not contacted her or her atty about coming back in to be interviewed.  I don't think they would do that unless they developed more questions to ask her.
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #668 on: September 30, 2010, 08:54:27 PM »

Keep in mind that if this thread or any other at SM starts getting filled up with links to that FRAUD Brian's Dreams I'll lock and archive the thread faster than you can blink an eye.

I give the Astrologers more credence than I do psychics and I give frauds no credence at all.
Grey
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #669 on: September 30, 2010, 09:03:14 PM »

I give the Astrologers more credence than I do psychics and I give frauds no credence at all.

Ditto here because of the over-abundance of fraud and wannabe psychics.

no rose colored glasses
Monkey Mega Star

Zoe you will always be in my heart and soul

« Reply #670 on: September 30, 2010, 09:04:06 PM »

Keep in mind that if this thread or any other at SM starts getting filled up with links to that FRAUD Brian's Dreams I'll lock and archive the thread faster than you can blink an eye.

I agree with you, I was just giving her the link. I put no faith in dreams either for that matter.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #671 on: September 30, 2010, 09:15:20 PM »

Moosee,
I think what is so disturbing is that we as " public" are not hearing " anything" not from the press, not from LE, not from anyone. No one is saying a word of Kyron.

Nothing in the News like we have been able to read upon within other " Missing children" cases - Such as " Search Team Tim Miller* as an example and Volunteers" are hitting area XYZ to search for Kyron .. Nada, Zip is being said ..we are rolling into October now..

After that last presser of Staton which was filled with every word to make one's mind go sideways yet nothing  " truly clear" of what he was saying.  That being the last thing we have heard. Causing I think, more scrutiny and questions mixed with fear.. ( TH being the only Focus since day one)
His last statement offered no closure, just more unexplained hypotheticals  *add more fear* throw in rhetoric filler statements.. no damage control to follow up after the fact.
No Nixon after words. 

Kyron, He was taken from his own School. It is Fear no matter how you slice it .. or dice it. Flat out it is what it is. And I think that LE has failed the public by not " clarifying" this is what we do know for fact.. they instead have left it up for grabs by the public to determine their own " what didn't happen" which is just as important to what actually did happen.
A statement by LE/Press We have narrowed it down to this, Or we know for Sure This Didn't happen.  Was not This as speculated.  Something would be better than nothing, for god sakes, at this time.

Next thing you know someone's going to get hurt, by another who is dead set on a theory created by lack of knowledge ..but just given enough hints for them to come up with " their own perp" theory in mind. (someone who has not been named within Kyron's case)
I think that LE is shooting themselves in their own foot within Kyron's case by leaking such
" scrambled /scary " information of last presser and then not saying a peep to follow up. 
That at this present day, they could at least say " we are doing this right now, to find Kyron, we are searching this area" - Something is a miss at present time within the investigation and I do feel that LE's silence is causing more harm than good.
jmo 

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #672 on: September 30, 2010, 09:25:25 PM »

Well, at least I'm a rung up from the bottom.   

Thanks for the lovely winter avatar, Brandi!
hellokitty
Monkey Junky Jr.

« Reply #673 on: September 30, 2010, 09:25:55 PM »

I don't know if I was getting the correct message on here, but psychics and dreams have nothing to do with astrology.

Astrology is more "scientific" so to speak.
Deenie
Monkey All Star Jr.

Year of Karma ~ 2009

« Reply #674 on: September 30, 2010, 09:27:53 PM »

I agree with you, I was just giving her the link. I put no faith in dreams either for that matter.
Ouch ... tis Okay, no matter, to each there own. If one wants to read or participate .. its all what it is  Monkey thoughts and opinions. I am not a psychic nor claim to be .. I have no closets in me house to Hold tin foil hats ..  but have had too many dreams come true right after dreaming them. Not for this forum.

" God Bless The Babies Human, Fur, Feathered &  Finned" ~Caylee, Adji, & Sandra Cantu~ Peace~kai~cj *
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #675 on: September 30, 2010, 09:30:15 PM »

I don't know if I was getting the correct message on here, but psychics and dreams have nothing to do with astrology.

Astronomy is scientific.  Astrology is based on mythology and the positioning of planetary bodies.  Amazingly there are some things involved with astrology that are pretty spot on.  The moon affects us, so I wouldn't be surprised if the other planetary bodies have some effect, too.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #676 on: September 30, 2010, 09:31:32 PM »

I agree and that's why I give more "weight" to Astrology(my own personal opinion)
klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #677 on: September 30, 2010, 09:32:29 PM »

Astronomy is scientific.  Astrology is based on mythology and the positioning of planetary bodies.  Amazingly there are some things involved with astrology that are pretty spot on.  The moon affects us, so I wouldn't be surprised if the other planetary bodies have some effect, too.

Yes but at least it has to do with the planets and tides etc. 
Claycat
Monkey Junky

« Reply #678 on: September 30, 2010, 09:33:58 PM »

Ouch ... tis Okay, no matter, to each there own. If one wants to read or participate .. its all what it is  Monkey thoughts and opinions. I am not a psychic nor claim to be .. I have no closets in me house to Hold tin foil hats ..  but have had too many dreams come true right after dreaming them. Not for this forum.

Dreams coming true are a form of premonition.  We all have a sixth sense, so to speak.  So called civilization has bred it out of many of us.  Primitive man needed that sixth sense to survive.  If many of us listened to that still, small voice, we would make better decisions. 

To each their own, but it hurts to be put down.

klaasend
Administrator
Monkey Mega Star

« Reply #679 on: September 30, 2010, 09:34:37 PM »

Deenie - I'm not sure why you are saying ouch?  I didn't call you a fraud unless your name is really Brian Ladd   , which I'm certain it is not 
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 »   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to:  

Use of this web site in any manner signifies unconditional acceptance, without exception, of our terms of use.